Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celebrities Who Should Let Me Screw Them
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3
yuefie
Sixela, Doodle, Sassygrrl, all you other goddesses of Le Izzard, I need some direction. I am late to the table that is the fab greatness of Eddie. I am intrigued and must say, aside from Johnny Depp, I've never seen another man make cigarrette smoking look so damn sexy. So where does one start on the road of all things Izzard? I've caught enough to know he is hilarious, but where would you say is a good jumping off point for me?
sassygrrl
Dress to Kill my love. That is where my Eddie crush started. Then follow with the rest of his DVDs. Glorious and Circle are great as well. And then his movies. Ah, I could go on for hours about IE. Hell, I brought him up today when talking about Super Ex Girlfriend (which was only worth it for him and Rainn Wilson).

Adrian Brody. Hot damn, he was sexy in this newest flick. And he had this really awesome almost nude scene which made me incrediblely excited. smile.gif
Weird crush I know, but the boy seems like he'd be good for a shag, and apparantly he can kiss well (the infamous Halle Berry kiss)
choofums
Please lord send me the Rock.....
Kalevra
Yuefie...Sassy's 100% correct, start on Dressed to Kill...

Celebrities Who Should Let Me Screw Them....

CLAIRE.DANES yum
doodlebug
Definitely Dress to Kill, followed by Glorious, and then the rest....although, I have to admit that the first one I saw was Circle, and that's when I fell in love with him. And don't miss Sexie (Eddie in a miniskirt and fishnets!) and Definite Article (I can no longer go into a grocery store without his take on produce going through my head..."oranges can fuck off!").

I just converted doodlemama (68) to Eddie Izzard. She had never seen him either. We watched Dress to Kill first, then Glorious. When I put Glorious on, she said, with a tone of utter disappointment, "Where's his makeup?" (The verdict is that she adores him, of course, and thinks he's "cute." She actually said she'd never laughed like that in her entire life, and she was afraid she was going to bruise or break something internally from laughing so hard.)
yuefie
Thanks for the input everyone smile.gif

I just can't believe I somehow missed how fantastically funny AND hot that man is until now. Viva Le Izzard!

I've said it before, and will say it again: Alton Brown. *sigh* I love a hot geek in glasses!

bunnyb
I haven't given my old man crushes any attention recently: I heart Alan Rickman, Gabriel Byrne and Christopher Walken.

eta: I also fancy the leather pants off Jon Bon Jovi.
yuefie
Just for you, my love:

IPB Image

bunnyb
hehe tongue.gif. thanks hunbun!

I'm also liking William Fichtner just now but not sure if that should go into the weird crushes thread.
mornington
mm, jon bon jovi...

And Izzard. always the Izzard. iiiii like you very much... (sixie, I have this problem with planes "top up, I don't want top up, I want stays fucking up"). In The Cat's Meow. *drools to self*
sassygrrl
Heh. Planes. I love that bit.

Izzard. Always. But you gals knew that... smile.gif

kelkello
Colin Firth should definitely let me screw him. But only if he's in his Mr. Darcy role.
sassygrrl
Goes to run away to find my Pride and Predjudice dvd... hot damn.....

That Walken photo looks strangely hot, but I always think of him now saying "I need more cowbell!!!" Ha.
yuefie
For you, sassy mah'dear:
IPB Image

sassygrrl
Shit, it won't post!
sad.gif
pinkpoodle
Bwahahahaha!!!
sassygrrl
Kisses to yuefie..... thank you lovie. I definately had a fever today, and it needed more cowbell..... smile.gif

David Duchovny looks hot in that new movie.... and hell, the whole cast including Maggie.....
bunnyb
Clive Owen. Mmmm.

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) is also luscious.
funnybird
It's funny, I never understood the Clive Owen thing until I saw him Sin City. Then I realised he was really rather tasty.
Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned Wayne Coyne in this thread since the lounge had its makeover...
sassygrrl
The guy that plays Sawyer from Lost, and McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy.....
bunnyb
Both are yummy. Although I prefer the rugged charm and drawl of Josh Holloway (Sawyer). So much eye candy on the big and small screen.
sassygrrl
Going to drool over his this weekend me thinks. I just got Season 1 in the mail the other day... smile.gif
yuefie
Funnybird, I am of the opinion that Wayne Coyne can never be mentioned too often.

And for all you disciples of Izzard: a Shrine of Eddie where you can email Eddie postcards, download wall paper, etc.

I too think Clive Owen is quite tasty. Not as much as George Clooney or Johnny of course, but still quite hot.

sassygrrl
Brody is almost naked (you see that great line on a man's body leading to his naughty bits) in this new flick. Yummy.... smile.gif

Yue, thanks for the eddie shrine!

Going to get season 2 from both Greys Anatomy and Lost this weekend... smile.gif
sassygrrl
Ed Norton.
doodlebug
Why is there a Johnny Depp thread and not an Eddie Izzard thread? Surely we Izzardites deserve a thread of our own?

ETA: Eddie has cool screensavers at his own website, eddieizzard.com (click on "thingie-things").
yuefie
Adrian Grenier.
sixelacat
Oh doodle! I have thought about starting an Izzard thread many times, but realised I liked having him pop up in conversations all over the board, instead of being mainly restricted to one thread!!! Izzard is omnipotent!

And not only should he let me screw him, he should lend me those leather pants he wore in Circle. I would totally let him borrow my sexiest bra in exchange....

eta: I've just realized I have exactly the same haircut that he has in the Sexie DVD....
pinkpoodle
Sassygirl, one of my best friends is totally in love with Ed Norton. I can kinda see it...but I dunno.

DOODLE!!! HOW CAN YOU EQUATE IZZARD WITH DEPP IN TERMS OF HOTNESS?!!! Okay, forgive me, but I'm not understanding the Izzard thing. Let me clarify--I can't understand the desire to screw him. Is it just that you find him sexy or do you actually lust after his naked body? I guess I need to see more Izzard stuff, because I seem to be a little out of the loop.
doodlebug
Hmmm...sixel, that's an extremely good point. Izzard is like the Lounge mascot, really, when you think about it. The Lounge Izzard. smile.gif

BTW, can anyone remind me which issue of BUST that Izzard interview was in? I'm going to rescue it before the Centre closes and gives away the library....

poodle, see, I feel the same why - I don't understand how Depp is even anywhere near Izzard's level. I do lust after Eddie's naked body, in fact, and I also find him SEXIE. Funny, crazy, geniuses are HOTT, especially if they are Aquarian transvestites.
auralpoison
I wonder whose French is better... Depp or Izzard. Personally, I'd like to hang out with Johnny. Drink some wine, have him roll me a smoke, & just chill. Eddie Izzard I want to take lingerie shopping & shag 'til his mascara runs.
pinkpoodle
"Lounge Izzard" Bwahaha!!! You gotta work that into the thread title. I think you guys should totally start a thread. I'll still be over in the Depp thread, but I fully support bustie crushes of all kinds!! laugh.gif

So it's the gender ambiguity that turns you on? I can see that. I think that might be part of the reason why so many women find Johnny Depp hot. Obviously, it's not to the same extent, but Depp does have more "femininity" to him than, say, Brad Pitt. He looks really great with eyeliner and there's something really hot about the way he runs like a girl in Pirates.
doodlebug
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 18 2006, 05:03 PM) *
Eddie Izzard I want to take lingerie shopping & shag 'til his mascara runs.

Jesus, yes. *laughs uncontrollably, then drifts off to imagine a similar scenario involving self and Eddie*

QUOTE(pinkpoodle @ Sep 18 2006, 07:29 PM) *
So it's the gender ambiguity that turns you on? I can see that.

Dunno, poods....it's part of the package, but it's not the whole package, that's for sure. And his femininity isn't campy, either, which is also part of the appeal - it's real, not put on or exaggerated. But it's more the smart and funny thing, which is a sure way to seduce a Sagittarian like me. wub.gif And he's also funny in a way that's not mean, which is very appealling, and he's honest and open and just seems to think differently, in a really cool way. What can I say, it really is the whole package.

I just never saw Johnny Depp in "that" way. And that's even though I've always had a soft spot for him, since they filmed 21 Jump Street in Vancouver, and my BFF of the time was always wanting to stalk the set. He just doesn't do it for me. I think he's just too....small. Physically. Which probably isn't fair, 'cause le Izz is only about 5'8", but there it is.
yuefie
So, who is making the Eddie thread? *taps foot, waits patiently*
bunnyb
Trust me, Johnny is not small.

sassy could probably explain the attractions well as she likes both of them.

*chortles at lounge izzard.
pinkpoodle
Ha! It's a battle between the Depps and the Izzards! I still think y'all are nuts for not wanting to go down on Johnny in his bathtub. Johnny really likes baths. laugh.gif
bunnyb
IPB Image

v.

IPB Image

no contest, except for who is the campest? wink.gif
pinkpoodle
Ya know what I think it is? Eddie uses frost makeup, while Johnny uses matte. Matte is a lot sexier on a man. laugh.gif
bustygirl
I was looking thru google for pics of Mike Ness (I know, I'm a broken record) with guyliner on, but I couldn't find any good ones. I did, however, find these.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I will go hose myself off now.
sixelacat
Um, apologies for stretching this thread even further, but this is a much better pic to explain the sexiness of Eddie. Just imagine him going on about bees, the Inquisition, and European politics....
IPB Image

In French.....
lunia666
QUOTE(bustygirl @ Sep 21 2006, 03:13 PM) *

I was looking thru google for pics of Mike Ness (I know, I'm a broken record) with guyliner on, but I couldn't find any good ones. I did, however, find these.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I will go hose myself off now.

I forgot how HOT Mike Ness is thanks for the reminder
pinkpoodle
Not bad, bustygirl!!!

That IS a hot picture of Eddie, but I still prefer my men braless!! biggrin.gif

My lastest crush is Nick Wheeler from The All-American Rejects. I don't even listen to them, but I think this guy is sooo cute. I could teach that young'n some things, oh yes I could!!!

IPB Image
doodlebug
I want to run my hands up and down Eddie's thighs whenever I see that pic of him in those stockings....*rowr* God damn. *fans self*
pinkpoodle
I love you doodle.
excusemesenor
Trent Reznor (maybe my avatar gave that away?)
Gale Harold

And yes, I agree with Ed Norton. I still have trouble picturing him and Courtney Love as a couple.
yuefie
Dave Grohl.

Bustygirl, yes on Mike Ness wink.gif

crazyoldcatlady
mmm trent-ness. "the perfect drug" video does it for me every time....
bunnyb
James McAvoy. Although I draw the line at Mr Tumnus as that's plain wrong.
sassygrrl
Eddie. Always and forever.
faerietails
I've been fantasizing about System of a Down's Serj Tankian lately. A lot.

Eddie's got some nice legs. Very very nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.