Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Grody Gross-Out Sink Clogged with Phlegm and Toothpaste and Hair and Thread thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
sixelacat
eeeewwww, Treehugger! I hope it was a "larger dog"! I keep thinking of that clip Rosev posted of that episode of Flavor of Love..... blink.gif
deschatsrouge
tree hugger i know what you mean, when my cat pukes in the hall way I clean it up, it's just polite.

As for partner zit popping. I let the House Girl pop the zits and evacuate the black heads on my back. She obsess about it too. I have to be in the right mood to let her do it. I can't be all pissed off or I'll snap at her and get annoyed every time it hurts (which is frequently) and then she has hurt feelings. If I'm in the right mood (Say like last night) it feels sooooooo good and it's totally satisfying for both of us.

Has any one noticed that the zits and black heads on their upper backs say on the shoulder blades hurt less to pop than the ones say on the small of the back? That's the way it is for me.
hellotampon
I once gave my boyfriend a blowjob in exchange for his blackhead-extracting services.

Anyway, I had full-blown anal sex for the first time last night and when I went to the toilet this morning- ewwwww! A nice greasy-looking mixture of semen and shit. I almost dragged him out of bed to say "Look what you did to me!" All day at work I had to hold in my farts because I wasn't sure if I was going to shart myself if I didn't. So gross. And Tampon Boy was so blissed out about the whole thing he was practically glowing. haha.
pollystyrene
Mmm, santorum!

(Dan Savage coined the term for the post-anal sex goo after Senator Rick Santorum, who made some particularly heinous comments about homosexuality.)
herculesgirl
That may not have been dog diarrhea, Treehugger...
treehugger
QUOTE(herculesgirl @ Aug 24 2006, 01:04 PM) *

That may not have been dog diarrhea, Treehugger...

LOL!!! I am not sure if you're referring to "santorum" here...or that maybe it was a human accident. Anyway, they are crediting it to a dog.....

and I'm sorry...even if it WASN'T a dog, it's rude to not clean it up. I'm glad I didn't happen upon it....diarrhea is one thing that makes me puke. I could tell lots of stories about when Lady (my dog) had an intestinal infection....eewww.
Leslie41
OMG.

You cannot believe how happy I am to have found you people. I used to think I was some sort of freak, because I am always googling pictures of blackheads, looking for pix of the really big, black, thick ones that are just begging to be squeezed.

Well, maybe I'm still a freak. But at least I have a community!

Okay, now here's my problem. I have what I thought was a pimple at my jawline. It's been there for months and hasn't really healed up. When I squeeze it, sometimes I get more solid stuff, and sometimes I get liquid.

But whatever it is, it always STINKS. Like even if I scratch it my hands smell unless I wash them immediately. If I actually evacuate something--it's nuclear smelly. Like even a teensy micron of the stuff is horrid. And of course it's not healing up completely like pimples usually do. I squeeze it until it's almost flat (it never seems to get infected), and then a week goes by and I feel the collection of fluid and gunk under there.

What the hell is THAT about?

P.S. Loved the stuff on tonsil stones. Fascinating.
crinoline
Leslie- Could it be a Staph infection? My friend has that, and it can sometimes look like a heinous zit, you should have it checked out, because those are VERY contagious and painful.

So, I had a hangnail on my right ring finger and it got infected, so the entire right side of the nailbed was all swollen and shiny, and then there was this river of green that showed up below the surface, so I squeezed it and it EXPLODED thick green pus. Totally disgusting/awesome.
GiGi21
Ok so I woke up thinking about this and new I had to post it! Last year I had this tiny bump on my finger-like a skin tag, so I just snipped it off. Slowly it grew into what looked like a blood filled wart. I would poke at it but nothing would happen and it hurt like hell.

Then one day it started to pull away from the skin around it so I thought this is it- I put bactine on it and some clippers reached in around it and yanked! It hurt so bad- but when I pulled it out there was no blood just this tiny dot in the hole where it used to be I poked the dot and puss came out. It has healed over there is still a little scar there and everytime I think about it my finger gets all tingly! I had this thing for months- it was grody!

I've never heard of tonsil stones- what are they? why do you get them?
pollystyrene
Here's a picture of one (mine don't really protrude that much- they're just sort of tucked in the folds of my tonsils.) Here's an explanation of them. Yeah, they're gross.
Leslie41
QUOTE(crinoline @ Aug 26 2006, 11:21 AM) *

Leslie- Could it be a Staph infection? My friend has that, and it can sometimes look like a heinous zit, you should have it checked out, because those are VERY contagious and painful.

Well, it's not at all painful, and it doesn't show any other signs of infection, so I hope not! Off and on I wear pierced earrings, and if I haven't worn them for a few months, I have to push the posts through a bit. There's always a sort of gummy/waxy/pasty blockage that gets pushed out. It reminds me of that.

The ear goo stinks too, but not as much as the other stuff.
herculesgirl
LOL, of course it's always...well, happier, I suppose, (!) to blame the dog for going in the elevator. But I've worked in enough places with public restrooms to know that there are more than just a few individuals out there who view their excrement as an interesting artist's medium...
deschatsrouge
I have weird stuff that comes out my ear peircings too, it looks similar to what comes out of my pores. I evacuate it just like I evacuate a black head and it doesn't smell at all.
mouse
leslie, sounds like maybe you have an ingrown hair--it's probably so deep in the skin that you don't notice that it's there, but that's probably the reason it's not going away. i'd see a doctor about it. well, actually, that's a lie, i'd probably do my own picking surgery on it myself, but i think that the best thing that i should tell you is, see a doctor.

had some good tonsil stones a few days ago. i could feel it there and i was working at it with my tongue for hours and it wouldn't budge, and then finally i stuck my finger back and just happened to press in the right place, and THREE popped out. woooo.
puppykitty
You guys rule with your pus stories! And hooray for harvests of tonsil stones!

I have a new bf named Banana. Recently, Banana actually *asked* me to pick his back!!! So I piucked at the very few little whiteheads he had, but I have yet to find any rocks or snakes. How I wish he would get some blackheads on his back. His skin is too clear. The little whiteheads are all right. They make a little pop and a tiny squirt. That's it. Not that fun.

HelloTampon - Last week I had anal sex for the first time, and the next morning, I had the same experience! My ass felt out of control all day. I was so scared of sharting my pants.

Speaking of which, last week I was at work and didn't make it to the bathroom in time and had some liquid shit leakage. It was effing gross and I had to go around with damp undies for a while. I just hope I didn't smell like a shitball.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Since the beginning of summer, I have had diarrhea at least three times a week, and several episodes of fecal incontinence. I need to see a doctor, I guess. I hope I don't have some kind of parasite. I bet the doctor is going to make me take poop samples. I keep blaming it on this searing southern Arizona heat, which I am not used to being a northern Minnesota girl of Scandinavian extraction.

I hate shitting my pants. so. much.

How many times have you heard a 32-year-old woman say that?
dani837
Stomach worms maybe? Have you lost some weight?
flyingfrog
oh puppy, I'm a northern girl who can't handle heat, too. there was a wicked heat wave here in nyc in early august, and my digestive system went all out of whack... I was having trouble eating, plus I got cramps and a few episodes of the runs. I dunno. a doctor friend told me that actual heat STROKE can cause diarrhea, but I didn't have full-on heat stroke, I just had, I guess, heat misery. I drank even more water than usual, and it cleared up when the weather cooled off. good luck!

more grossie stories, please. I rarely have anything to report - my skin is reluctant to grow any popables, so I rely on other people for a secondhand thrill. I still think fondly about my tattoo scabs coming off. oh boy, was that satisfying.
laurenann
you all should see the bruise i have on my ass. i fell down the deck stairs. it like takes up the entire ass cheeck. i look at my butt every chance i get to see how it is progressing. i should really be taking pictures.

i brushed the way way back of my tongue the other day and it smelled FUNKY - is that how tonsil tones smell?
yummymum
I didn't know where to post this. But Linens N Things have these wonderful Jelly Belly jellybeans, in honor of Holloween I assume. And if you're a real Grody Gross-Out Girl then you need to trot your ass down there and get some. They come in a little purple box about the size of a nerds box, and say Harry Potter on the outside. And in true Jelly Belly fashion, they have mixed flavors. Some are the normal flavors....

Lemon
Grape Jelly
Buttered Popcorn

But most are gross flavors.....

Soap
Black Pepper
Rotten Egg
Vomit
Earthworm
Black Pepper
Earwax
Booger
Grass

I tried the soap and grass. Couldn't bring myself to do any of the others. It's pretty funny to share with a kid though... and watch their reactions!

Thanks for letting me share. That's all the gross Ive got!

ms.gb
yummymum, i've been toting those HP beans around forever!!! i took 2 boxes with me to a drunken party...and my friend carlos proceeded to try each flavor for me....lol talk about fun! i hear the bacon flavor is awesome.....jelly belly has got the flavors right on the button.

ouch on the bum, laurenann!

i need to post photos...my toe nail is preparing to come off....nasty....
brett
this is fascinating.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_pick

as is this!
"Many species of whale have an annual buildup of earwax, adding one, two or four layers (depending upon the species) each year. Similar to the incremental dating method of dendrochronology for trees, the number of layers can be counted to determine the age of the whale after its death.[25]"
wikipedia
pollystyrene
Oh yeah, on Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations, on the episode where he goes to China, he's sitting in an outdoor cafe area and there's a guy going around with all these tools and he'll clean your ears for you right there, like getting a shoeshine on the street. Bourdain had it done, I don't remember what his thoughts on it were.
deschatsrouge
I love Tony Bourdain. Has any one read his book "Kitchen Confidential"? He totally inspired me to eat all the strange and wonderful things in ethnic cuisine. Eating wierd things is another one of lifes great adventures.
ratgrl
Potential future grody story ahead: I've had a hangnail on my right pinkie finger for about 5 days. It's been progressively hurting more as the week has gone on, and in the last couple of days the area around the nail/cuticle has turned green. And the fingertip surrounding it has become red, swollen, and throbbing with pain. I'm no DIYer when it comes to such matters (even though I'm a nurse, I just can't lance my own skin), so I sucked it up and made a Dr's appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I'm dreading this because I absolutely know that I will be hurting as a result of the drainage treatment that'll (probably) be done. But it could yield some good pus-related stories, of which y'all will be the first to know.

Stay tuned...
pollystyrene
Totally, dechat- I'm still kinda drawing the line at organ meats (maybe some fois gras some day, but that's about it). But other than that, I've kinda decided to be fearless when it comes to food, thanks to him. Organ meats and super-spicy stuff, like those boiling pots of peppers in China- no, can't do those- will be my limit, though. Can't wait for the new season in January- too long to wait!!
olhakadirf
hey brett, you can also use a bobby pin, the rounded edge is the scooping side..... rather than jamming it in with a q-tip
pollystyrene
This is going to sound terrible (because it's sort of dangerous) but I use paper clips- my ear canals must curve near my eardrum because I can stick the paperclip in and it doesn't touch my ear drum- it works really well, like olhakadirf siad, because it scrapes withoout pushing it back farther. I also use them for blackheads, any kind of filled blemish. (sounds like a pastry! no, that's a filled Danish!)
pinkmartyr
my friend got sand in her eye the other day at work. she tried to wash it out, but still felt some sand in there, and proceeded to the clinic. the doctor numbed her eyeballs, flipped up her eyelids, and cleaned underneath them with a q-tip. freaky.
jemisoutrageous
QUOTE(hellotampon @ Aug 24 2006, 12:29 AM) *

I once gave my boyfriend a blowjob in exchange for his blackhead-extracting services.

Anyway, I had full-blown anal sex for the first time last night and when I went to the toilet this morning- ewwwww! A nice greasy-looking mixture of semen and shit. I almost dragged him out of bed to say "Look what you did to me!" All day at work I had to hold in my farts because I wasn't sure if I was going to shart myself if I didn't. So gross. And Tampon Boy was so blissed out about the whole thing he was practically glowing. haha.

All right, 'Pon. I've been an active member for the GGO thread for years and have yet to be truly grossed out. Morally outraged, yes, but grossed out? Never! Until now. Kudos to you. Well done, sir. tongue.gif
brett
an elderly woman today at work literally had a four-inch white curly hair growing off of her cheek, right above her jawline.

i wanted to tell her "c'mere" and just rip it out.

on another odd note, i've discovered that the husband *likes* it when i pluck his occasional long nose hair.

if he ever develops ear hair, however, he's on his own. (ewww...)
hellotampon
QUOTE(jemisoutrageous @ Sep 9 2006, 11:01 PM) *

All right, 'Pon. I've been an active member for the GGO thread for years and have yet to be truly grossed out. Morally outraged, yes, but grossed out? Never! Until now. Kudos to you. Well done, sir. tongue.gif

I'm glad something came out of that icky experience! I've been telling all my friends about it to gross them out too.
crazyoldcatlady
(they have a name for that mix, 'pon. "The Santorum". Hee hee. Must.. stop... reading... Savage... Love...)
auralpoison
Okay, so it's well known I'm an awkward beastie. Last week I slipped, fell, & damaged all sorts of stuff. The worst was my lip, I cut the *inside* of it with my teeth. It went down with peroxide & Listerine washes, but it wasn't enough. I woke up the other day & my lip was a swollen, infected mess. I squeezed probably a teaspoon of bloody, disgusting tasting pus out of it. Globule after infected globule of nastiness. In my MOUTH. Awful! Now I'm on Keflex & downing cup after cup of yogurt to stave off a possible yeast infection.
ms.gb
oh ouch AP!!!

ok, in shower this AM, i found a zit on the nipple.....won't pop...nothing...but its gonna fester and hurt....soo not looking forward to it.

also, the toe...the one that got smashed....looks bad. not horrible...but i cut part of the nail off to make it easier to wear shoes and not notice it was lifting. still firmly attached to cuticle/matrix...but the rest is lifting slowly. nail has turned white. and the skin around it is peeling bad. thank goodness its getting colder..no more open toed shoes...
cellijenni
aural...i once fell and did some nasty stuff to my lower lip. colgate makes a rinse for mouth irritants (ie. canker sores, wounds, other oral nastiness) and it works well...i forget what its called but its a white bottle with blue writing on it.
funnybird
pinkmartyr, I had my eyelids flipped inside out and inspected the other day by my very-thorough optician; it's a a deeply unpleasant sensation.
We've recently had a couple of maggot infestations in our stinky kitchen-waste recycling bin. I've flipped the lid open to deposit some fruit peel or a used tea bag, and been confronted with a mass of squirming little bastards. I know that nobody likes maggots, but I think my fear and lothing is bordering on pathological; maybe a phobia. Fortunately, Architect Boy is brave and stoical, and calmly carries the offending bin outside while I stand frozen to spot with revulsion. Uck! So gross and disturbing.
puppykitty
Hi Grossies!

Well, I have been picking my skin so much that it has become caked with yellowish scabs on my chin, nose, and cheeks. It HURTS!

I went to the doc for a physical yesterday, and she gave me a prescription of anti-bacterial acne treatment for my face. So, hopefully, my skin picking days are over for a while. It has gotten out of hand.

The other morning, I went to get into my car, and out from underneath came a huge-ass tarantula! It must have been 5 inches long - it was so effing big! I have never seen a tarantula before, so I was thoroughly creeped out. I followed it for a little while through the parking lot to check it out. It had a big, fat, juicy looking thorax. EEEEWW!!!!

I called me mom right away when I got home, and she asked me if I stomped it. Can you imagine stomping something that huge? The noise! The mess! Holy Hell!

Anyway, I was so creeped out that when I opened my car door, a moth flew out and I screamed. Then I got in the car and could have SWORE I felt spider webs.

I don't know if the southwest it the place for me, what with all the grody wildlife. I mean, SHIT, dude, you should see the cockroaches in this area! They are gi-normous and brown and so groooooooosssss! Heikki actually had a battle with one when he came to visit in April.

In other news, my air conditioner is leaking into my living room and has saturated my carpet. I had a cardboard box full of stuff on the living room floor that I tried to remove the other day but it was molded to the carpet. Black, stinky mold om my carpet. My place reeks.
hellotampon
Oh my god, the flipped eyelids probably made me the most squeamish I have ever been!

And remind me never to move to the Southwest because I am hugely arachniphobic and tarantulas are my worst nightmare.
tempest
Cellijenni, are you talking about Peroxyl mouthwash? I swore by that stuff when my poorly healed wisdom-teeth-excision site became infected. Lots of nasty yellowish pus squirting out from under the gum, where it had healed over a molar--and the Peroxyl cleared it right up.
kelkello
Speaking of eyelids, a professor at the university here had a detached retina and the doctors had to put a metal brace like thing behind her eye to hold it in place. A metal brace. Behind her eye. Ack.
dani837
QUOTE(hellotampon @ Sep 17 2006, 09:30 AM) *

And remind me never to move to the Southwest because I am hugely arachniphobic and tarantulas are my worst nightmare.

Southwest? HAH! Southwest ain't got nothing on the good ol' Amazon jungle!
Not only spiders, but ANTS that are HUGE,a nd all the insects in general are enormous. I've been there before, it's an amazing place but everything is bigger ohmy.gif
cellijenni
QUOTE(tempest @ Sep 17 2006, 10:20 AM) *

Cellijenni, are you talking about Peroxyl mouthwash? I swore by that stuff when my poorly healed wisdom-teeth-excision site became infected. Lots of nasty yellowish pus squirting out from under the gum, where it had healed over a molar--and the Peroxyl cleared it right up.

Yes, thats it! That stuff is amazing.
lowredmoon
menstrual grossness story:
last week, i took a bus into the city on the heaviest, nastiest day of my period. upon arrival at the bus station, i stood up and felt that awful gushy feeling you get after sitting for a long time when you have your period (i don't like tampons). i went to the bathroom, and as i was wiping, a *huge* clot flew off the toilet paper and into the corner of the stall. i had to clean the floor of the port authority bus station bathroom--i just couldn't face the idea of being the person who left it there.

this is reminding me of another gross menstrual story i forgot to post here. i have polycystic ovary syndrome, which means that without hormonal assistance, i don't HAVE periods. I hadn't had a period in about five months when i went on the pill. the first time i got my period, i woke up in the middle of the night because something felt weird. i went to the bathroom, and there was a black clot the size of my hand. i seriously thought i was possibly dying.

it still gives me the creeps to think about it.
pollystyrene
One time I was at Wal-Mart (this was when I was at a small town college and it was the ONLY place to shop...I haven't been back since then), I had my period and after walking around for awhile, I felt this weightiness between my legs. I went to the bathroom (how a company who has more money than 57 countries in the world can have such disgusting, Trainspotting-esque bathrooms, I don't know) and wiped out this HUGE clot. It was awful.

Interesting that you mention PCOS and not getting periods- I have PCOS too and am on the pill to regulate my period. I'm currently on Seasonale, so I only get my period every three months, but my flow has decreased SO much- I only bleed a significant amount for a day or so, then it's like nothing. I haven't had a big clot in awhile.
sixelacat
Oh, you guys are wonderful!

I too have PCOS, and don't take any sort of hormones (tried in high school, but even low dose birth control made me puke every morning at the smell of my own shampoo), so I never know when my period is going to pop up and say "howdie"! I actually used this as an excuse for being late to work earlier this week, as I'm commuting to a new job location 45 minutes away (was 3 minutes away before) and realized I'd started after I was halfway to work and had to go home to change pants.

Text message from boss: "I thought you were never late when you commute!" (I'm paranoid about traffic and show up earlier if I'm scheduled further away from home....)

me: "Sorry. Leaking blood all over my pants and driver's seat....went home to change. Thought the blood might be a bit distracting...."

long pause.....

boss: "Sorry I asked...."
herculesgirl
Lowredmoon gets Internets Chocolate for cleaning up after herself! Bless you girl!

So many people leave GROSS messes in public bathrooms...as someone who used to have to clean up after them, I can't express enough gratitude to those who actually do the right thing when there's a problem. Really, I just CAN'T.
lurvpaint
i just burped up tiny apple pieces. they weren't soooo tiny so I chewed them some more and then tried to swallow and chased it with some water but then I burped up the cold water I just drank and spit it in my hand.

that's gross biggrin.gif
mouse
did the i eat weird things/i do weird stuff thread die?? sad.gif

i wanted to post this, from boingboing, in it:

"A friend of mine was on a bus in Chicago, and witnessed a high school-aged girl perform a rather involved ceremony with a bag of Hot Cheetos and a vacuum sealed pickle. Before opening the Cheetos, she mashed them into tiny crumbs. She opened the cheetos and the pickle, setting the pickle to the side, and pouring the juice from the pickle packaging into the Cheetos bag. She then mashed this into a type of Cheetos/pickle juice slurry, and proceeded to squeeze the concoction into her mouth by turning the Cheetos bag into a sort of junk food pastry bag."
falljackets
holy chester cheetah, mouse! that is fucked up!

...and somehow quite intriguing. wow.
mouse
you know you wanna try it, secretly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.