Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Grody Gross-Out Sink Clogged with Phlegm and Toothpaste and Hair and Thread thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
rainface
dead skin tortillas...that is seriously awesome

I too have had a hideous cold/tonsil infection and I was hoping for something really gross but I don't have anything...so disapointing. I got my nose pierced a few days ago and it is healing disapointingly well. I will persevere however and bring something good, I promise.
laurenann
i farted in front of my newish boyfriend for the first time yesterday smile.gif...
jemisoutrageous
Shiny, I so would have smelled it, too.
mornington
just this picture

i saw it and thought of you guys.
culturehandy
Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm going to go look at it again.
shinyx3
wow morning, that is nasty!
hellotampon
QUOTE(laurenann @ Sep 22 2007, 03:22 PM) *
i farted in front of my newish boyfriend for the first time yesterday smile.gif...

I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years and that's the one thing we can't acknowledge.

We've popped each other's zits and blackheads and played show-and-tell with all things regarding nipple hair, butt hair, snot, puke, armpit infections, yeast infections, BO, etc. He even burped in my mouth once. And we always laugh about how traumatized I was when he ejaculated in my ass and I had to squeeze my cheeks together all day at work and when I finally did shit, well, ewwwww. But to audibly fart in front of each other? CAN'T DO IT. And I think the last time talked personally about pooping, we were on acid and we still referred to the deed as "it."
pollystyrene
Oh god, the farting-in-front-of-each-other wall was broken down long, long ago between me and LeBoy. We do it with impudence and pride now.
ananke
The MU just found out that if he tickles my stomach right, I fart. Big loud ones. He goes into hysterics each time, because he thinks it is hilarious that I don't fart in front of him, discuss pooping or even pee with the door open.

Yet I make him do back xzit and hair patrol, and deal with teh eczema in my ears and scalp.
shinyx3
this thread always makes me laugh.

not too long before lil was born i had really bad shits. i spent several hours in very close vicinity to the toilet. when hubby was leaving for work i was on the toilet really not feeling good and stinking p the bathroom something aweful. hubby walked right in, looked at me, kissed me on the forehead, and we both immediately cracked up because he kissed me while i was on the shitter.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(shinyx3 @ Sep 18 2007, 04:51 PM) *
culture, about the piercing gross out . . . i took out my belly button piercing while preggers because i thought it looked funny. but now that i am no longer huge bellied i was fiddling with it and the actual hole was filled with that white stuff that gets in the piercings if you leave them with out jewelry. so of course i had to squeeze it all out and the gross part . . . it smelled like musty shower gel/body wash. and yes, i know it was gross to smell it but what can i say.

I had my nipples pierced ten years ago and I can still squeeze out white, foul gunk from the former holes.

If I do it only once a week, it is pretty dern foul.
ananke
When the MU was on call, I sometimes had to take the phone to him while he was in the bathroom. The week he had to get out of the shower every day made him stop shaving (he now rocks a beard).

He's a grossie at heart though. He tried to do the tickle fart thing IN THE BATHTUB!!! At a fancy hotel! *sigh* so romantic...
pollystyrene
This story is only moderately gross, so don't get your hopes up.

I'm leaving work today at 10:00 to go to the memorial service of my friend's grandma. So I'm in my scrubs for work, but then I have clothes I'll change into when I have to leave. I'm already wearing black dress socks because who cares what socks I'm wearing under my scrubs, no sense in bringing another pair of socks. LeBoy and I share some dress socks, the ones that are plain black, anyway. I went to scratch an itch on one side of my foot and noticed something sharp poking my foot on the other side. I rolled the sock down, and there was a big sliver of one of LeBoy's nasty toenails caught on a thread inside the sock. He has chronic nail fungus, so his nails are all nasty looking. ((shudder))
hellotampon
This is OT but are you a nurse, polly?
pollystyrene
Nope, work the front desk at my cousin's dental office.
anarch
Has the Dude, Pop That Zit site been posted here yet?
quietmadness
Earlier today I felt a sore-ish place on the right side of my neck. I went to the mirror and found a nicely developed whitehead. Really rare for me to have a zit anywhere. I squeezed it and thick white/yellowish stuff came out after a little plop. Then some reddish clear liquid.

Think I'll have to do it again though...it's really still sore.

--Quiet--
deschatsrouge
I recently got a zit on my inner thigh. I was poking around in there while watching tv. I felt a bump, and thinking it was cellulite I squeezed it and it errupted a massive (we're talking a teaspoon or so) amount of very foul smelling pus that looked like spoiled milk. I made a audible pop and when the missus saw what it was she had to leave the room. I've got zits there before and they hurt sometimes. Once or twice I my missus to pop them for me because I couldn't reach them, but after this last event I don't think she will help me again because she was really grossed out.
angelle321
Just saw this on my LJ flist and thought I'd share.

http://community.livejournal.com/too_much_info/4702060.html
llamas
I had a small raised bump just inside my nostril last week...I squeezed it, and a small amount of hard yellow pus came out, and the bump was gone. Today the bump was back, so of course I squeezed it again. This time it produced four quarter- to half-centimeter strings of pus that were softish this time, but still very yellow. No smell, and the bump appears to be gone again. I wonder what it will do next week? laugh.gif
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(anarch @ Oct 21 2007, 05:18 PM) *
Has the Dude, Pop That Zit site been posted here yet?

Holy Moses smell the roses! That made me light headed.
edie52
I was all excited by that link cuz I love popping zits, but seeing it so objectively is pretty nasty. I was going to send a video to my ex but then thought it was too distasteful, even for him (and that's saying a lot!).

Today I was taking out the recycling (which is just a big bag filled with things all mixed up, to be sorted by the bins). I was putting stuff into the different bins when a bit of SUPER RANCID MILK spilled out of a carton that I swear has been there for over a week (I remember putting it there, which means it's a my own fault for not rinsing it). It smelled SO bad. The worst part is that I was on my way to the store, and really didn't have time to go back home and wash my hands. I could smell it as I was buying groceries, without even bringing the offensive hand close to my face. Gag.
hellotampon
The old lady that I take care of busted her leg open last night (on the guardrail of her bed, while she was sleeping). She has dementia and didn't know she did it. You could see tendons and bone, and there was a huge pile of blood and leg guts on the floor.
edie52
Oh my lord I would have fainted if I'd seen that.
hellotampon
Yeah normally when I see blood I laugh hysterically and pass out, but I learned a trick where you clench your muscles and it keeps your blood pressure from dropping rapidly, and you don't faint.

Still, I acted like a dumbass and waited 30 minutes (the bleeding had stopped on its own by the time I found her like that) till her son got there and then HE called 911. I froze. I feel guilty that I didn't have the sense to do something more.
anarch
I've got a nasty cold & I just discovered it really grosses out my husband when I hork into a tissue and then inspect the result like I'm trying to read my future in it. I didn't even realize I did it until he said something. Now I realize it fascinates me to turn the tissue this way & that to watch the glisten & stretching that goes on, & sometimes there's cifferent-coloured blobs in it (yellow blobs in clear, tonight), and sometimes biggish bubbles. ok I guess that is kind of gross.

But I think it's more disgusting to do what he does, which is swallow it. He says he'd rather confine disgusting things to coming out of just one end of him instead of two, and that he doesn't consciously swallow it because he's been doing it for so long it's just an automatic reflex for the phlegm that comes up to go back down. Ick..
candycane_girl
anarch, my mom always used to tell me to look at my snot if I was sick to figure out if I was having a sinus infection or a cold or what.

Also, I went to that website. I am so grossed out by amused by The Great Tumor video, especially the music they choose to go with it.

I remember that a few years ago I bought my brother some on tour video of Pantera. One of the band members had some kind of huge growth on his ass and there's probably a good 5 minutes of someone squeezing out all the gross stuff!
hellotampon
Yeah, I always check the color of my snot.

The dog bit me at work last night. She latched onto my thumb and I had to rip my hand out of her mouth. So now the pad of my thumb has a gash in it, and all around the gash is swollen. I soaked it in peroxide so now the tissue around the gash looks all blue and white and dead. On the other side of my thumb, the nail came loose from the nail bed so there's purple blotches of blood underneath and when you push down on it the blood seeps out around the edges of the nail.

Oh and the bone is fractured. So it hurts pretty bad.
pollystyrene
Yow, hello! That sounds like it hurts. Just an FYI, you shouldn't use peroxide on cuts though, at least not after you clean it initially. Peroxide will destroy new flesh that's trying to grow and it will take forever to heal.

Maybe it was here that someone was talking about their dad who had a chronic abscess on his ear and their mom would wash it with peroxide every night. After a couple weeks, when it didn't go away, they went to the doctor and the doctor said it wasn't going away because they were using the peroxide on it. He said just soap and water is enough.
txplumwine
Gods bless you, I have missed you all SO much! Within the last two days I've had three good zits in Very Uncomfortable Places, combined with some awesome phlegm and nose-blowing (pink!) from the end of a bout of bronchitis/sinus infection. Good times. Great to catch up on good stories.

Also: GameBoy and I quite proudly fart in front of each other. It's practically a competition.
culturehandy
The ex and I used to have farting contests.

deschatsrouge
when the Missus and I or watching TV we totally try to out fart each other.
auralpoison
Weirdly, the HB is the one that's shy about farting. Me, I let 'er rip.
pollystyrene
I always win when we fart competitively. But he always beats me at burping.
llamas
I can kick nearly anyone's ass at competitive farting, but cannot burp audibly. It's odd.
auralpoison
Oh, if I really want to I don't so much as belch as I offer a great barbaric yawp to the world.

Today I got to rub my mom's HUGE backscab with a little brush while she cooed. Dead skin everywhere! Great white flakes of it. The scab is really thick & feels really gross.
hellotampon
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 21 2007, 02:27 AM) *
Weirdly, the HB is the one that's shy about farting. Me, I let 'er rip.

I'm kinda shy about that too, but my boyfriend is worse. When he farts in the car he makes a comment about how it's hot in there and then rolls down the window. I called him on it tonight.
princess evangeline
voodoo princess here<

i just went poop and it smelled JUST LIKE the rueben i ate for lunch!!!!!
that is just wrong on so many levels!!!!!
not sure i'll look at a reuben the same ever again!!!!!

which leads to another story....... my "other" used to really love WHITE CASTLE cheeseburgers and one night we got a crave case (30 burgers) and proceeded to eat most of them...... about an hour later, my "other" gets a bad case of the farts and, no lie, the smell was that of WHITE CASTLEs steamed, oniony goodness!!!!!
Food just should not smell the same coming out as it did going in!!!!!! But i do have to wonder why it never is the case when you've eaten something like...... cheesecake? ice cream? pie?....... how come there are no Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk fart smells?
fuego_lento
I can't believe nobody's posted this yet, but I'm delighted I finally have something to offer: http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/11/21/hairb...case/index.html
quietmadness
OMG...I had the most AWESOME zit-popping experience this morning! rolleyes.gif

I was getting ready to go out and noticed that I had a lump on my chin. It hurt to touch it, but it was "clear" looking--no head. So I decide to squeeze it to see if there's anything there, right? Nothing but a water bubble rose up, which hurt like shit and ExPlOdEd onto the mirror. Water droplets all over the place.

I gave it another squeeze, this time applying pressure in a downward motion, along with the sideways "in" stuff, and blooop! Up rose this orb of thick, white hard stuff that went POW!!

Then it just wept clear liquid all morning...I just HAD to share with y'all! laugh.gif

--Quiet--

deschatsrouge
QUOTE(princess evangeline @ Nov 29 2007, 07:14 PM) *
voodoo princess here<

i just went poop and it smelled JUST LIKE the rueben i ate for lunch!!!!!
that is just wrong on so many levels!!!!!
not sure i'll look at a reuben the same ever again!!!!!

which leads to another story....... my "other" used to really love WHITE CASTLE cheeseburgers and one night we got a crave case (30 burgers) and proceeded to eat most of them...... about an hour later, my "other" gets a bad case of the farts and, no lie, the smell was that of WHITE CASTLEs steamed, oniony goodness!!!!!
Food just should not smell the same coming out as it did going in!!!!!! But i do have to wonder why it never is the case when you've eaten something like...... cheesecake? ice cream? pie?....... how come there are no Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk fart smells?

Not to long ago I made a fart that smelled exactly like the hummus and broccoli I had eaten for lunch. I thought it was totally awesome.
hellotampon
falafel never fails to produce its own brand of fart
culturehandy
Sometimes my ass burps smell like pumpkin, which is odd because I really don't eat pumpkin, only in pie form, and not that often.
txplumwine
I feel goofy to keep coming in here and only giving love, but my lands, you people really make my day. I needed a chuckle and the competitive farting has done it.

Here, a gross tidbit: GameBoy let me get at a spot under his butt(less) cheek last night. It was about 8mm across and had a dark center. Mostly oil and blood, but very satisfying to pop with a pin.
ananke
Well, the marital unit had surgery on his pilondial sinus last night. He's got a big Z-shaped wound on his arse, starting right in his crack. With big black stitches. IT IS SO FASCINATING. He;s only let me look twice, but's it's scaryawesome, particularly since I'll need something similar at some point.
humanist77
wow., ananke, that's exactly what I had a few years ago-I never knew there was a name for it! I didn't have to get stitches for it, but my doctor did have to lance it for me. As she was squeezing, she was telling me that there were different "chambers" within the cyst that needed to be lanced as she found them. There was also this nasty smell that filled the treatment room. It was awful! I wish I could've seen it though!
auralpoison
I dunno if this is gross or just morbid. I got my mom's urn & ashes today. By ashes, I mean that I requested that some of her be left loose so that I may put her into individual bottles for the family. Anyway, I pulled the bag out to inspect it & found a weird hard spot. I opened it up & pulled out a funny piece of metal. I considered calling the mortuary until I remembered that she had plates & screws in her arm. I found a plate. Is it weird that I want to make it into a necklace?
hellotampon
Oh my god your mom died? I'm so sorry, AP. I don't think it's weird to make a necklace. You should do it.
pollystyrene
I don't think it's weird. Might be a conversation-ender at worse. People make their loved ones into gemstones so what's the difference? I don't know what the plate looks like or is made out of, but it might be interesting to take it to someone who does metal art or jewelry making- if you didn't want to wear the plate as is, they could melt it into something else or carve it into a shape, something that visually represents your mom.
treehugger
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 11 2007, 10:53 AM) *
I dunno if this is gross or just morbid. I got my mom's urn & ashes today. By ashes, I mean that I requested that some of her be left loose so that I may put her into individual bottles for the family. Anyway, I pulled the bag out to inspect it & found a weird hard spot. I opened it up & pulled out a funny piece of metal. I considered calling the mortuary until I remembered that she had plates & screws in her arm. I found a plate. Is it weird that I want to make it into a necklace?

My brother made our grandmother's gold tooth into a necklace.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.