Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Grody Gross-Out Sink Clogged with Phlegm and Toothpaste and Hair and Thread thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
llamas
Omg, epinephrine, that is soooo awesome! I too am terribly jealous, as there has been a distinct lack of grossness in my life lately! laugh.gif
avaadore
OK, not very gross but I just found an ingrown hair in my eyelid. o.O

I developed a small bump on it a few days ago and I way poking at it today and saw a small speck. It was a hair. In my eyelid. I'm kind of freaked out, I had never thought about being able to get ingrown hairs there.
quietmadness
While at work the other day, I found it necessary to go into the boss' office for a minute to discuss something. When I walked in, he had the most surprised and uncomfortable look on his face.

He had just farted. OMG it practically knocked me down! wacko.gif ohmy.gif I made some quick motion of need at my own desk and made like Batman and FLEW up outta there.

I know he was secretly praying I didn't know....but I did, LOL!! If that were me, I'd have committed HariKari right there.

--Quiet--
auralpoison
Hey, long ago & far away when I was cleaning, I used to clean the agri-business section at a bank. So I was contantly sweeping, mopping, hoovering various forms of feces & farm detritous. That wasn't the bad part, this was: The head of the dept. used to like farting in his office, shutting the door, & leaving it for me. And these were lingering farts of death that got into your clothes & hair. I did many unpleasant things to his coffee cup.
hellotampon
My boyfriend just complained today that his boss' office always smells like farts!
pollystyrene
Not much to my story, but at the shelter the other night, I spotted tapeworms on a cat. I was sitting on the floor petting cats and one of them was standing in front of me, backside towards me, and I saw a little white thing on her butt. It looked like a little smear of snot or something, but when I looked back at it a few moments later, it was in a different spot on her hind-quarters.

I found the vet tech and showed her; she confirmed it was tapeworms. Eww. After that, I couldn't help but check the butts of every other cat I held. I'm praying that she didn't pass it to other cats.
angelle321
Man, I'm sure I've eaten a whole cat's worth of hair by this point in my life. I admit, I don't always bother to pick them out.

I am scared of being the person at the potluck who brings hairy food in. Usually I just "forget" to bring something. Or really forget. It works out for me sometimes.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(angelle321 @ May 7 2008, 05:38 PM) *
Man, I'm sure I've eaten a whole cat's worth of hair by this point in my life. I admit, I don't always bother to pick them out.

I am scared of being the person at the potluck who brings hairy food in. Usually I just "forget" to bring something. Or really forget. It works out for me sometimes.

Me too, angelle!

I was meaning to post in the "Have you seen this Bustie?" thread about you! How's it going?
HenriettaPussyCat
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but has anyone out there tried the no-shampoo-challenge? My hair is greasy to begin with, so I'm reluctant to try something that will be even grosser for a whole month just to see if it gets better.

Just to make sure I'm gross enough, once I gave my future (current) husband worms. He still took me. It must have been love.
deschatsrouge
Henrietta, you could cross post on the how do you wear your hair thread.
newo_ikkin
1. I walked through someone's fart cloud at work today. =(

2. Changing earrings in my lobe yesterday, couldn't get the post through after I cleaned it, and I could feel a huge lump on the back of my ear. Had my mom look at it and she said it looked like a pimple, so she stuck it with a needle. Holy moly did that thing gush!! She didn't even have to squeeze it. The earring went in fine after that.
humanist77
newo, earlobe pimples are the BEST! they don't occur too often though : (
pollystyrene
I squeezed out a HUGE tonsil stone Sunday night. I swear, it was the size of a flattened pea. It was on the left side, where I usually don't get them, but now I'm wondering if they just hide better over there and build up in size before they're visible. I tried using the little plastic doo-hickey I have, but it didn't work. I had to scrape it out with my finger. *gag* It was dark yellow and stanky!

Last week, I also had a nasty zit right along my bikini line. I squeezed and once it finally popped, it was one of those that has a little waxy bulb inside. I don't know if that's a hair follicle or what, but it was soooo much better once it came out. It's so gross when one of those things comes out through a tiny pore- it's like your skin giving birth to something. I get them under my boobs sometimes, too.
pollystyrene
I forgot to blow my nose before I left the house this morning and my allergies have been acting up the past few days. I had a little sneezing fit in the car and I sneezed so hard that another tonsil stone came flying out of my mouth! Not nearly as big as the one noted below, but still substantial. blink.gif
mornington
is it in any way wrong that I squeezed a blackhead on G's leg while giving him a blowjob? And found it waaay too satisfying?
auralpoison
I saw my mom's bf in his underwear tonight. (Not the first time.) I saw my dad naked, I heard my parents fuck. Somehow it's WORSE to see the boyfriend. ICK. Creepy cock that fucked my mom. EW.

Keep in mind that I make sure he doesn't see me untoward. I'm a NAZI about it. I make my bf get a motel room.
humanist77
I have seen the meaning of grossness today.
I was taking a shower this afternoon, and I pulled out my Divacup and dumped its contents down the drain. There was a large *glob* that got stuck on the edge of the drain cover and wouldn't budge even with water washing over it. So after I finished showering, I folded up a paper towel to clean the blood off the drain. We have a stall shower, and the drain is just a hole in the middle of the shower floor; it's about 5 inches in diameter. There is a wire mesh drain cup (like this) covering the hole. I noticed that there was a whole lot of hair collected in the bottom of the drain cup, so I tried scooping out the hair as well. The hair was all stuck in the wire mesh, so I tried yanking it harder and ended up just pulling up the drain cup completely, and I found-the rest-of the iceberg. There was a HUGE mass-about the size of a kitten! that seemed to weigh about a *pound*-of slimey, sludgey, grayish-brownish-blackish hair, blood, and only-the-devil-knows-what-else, all stuck to the bottom of the drain cup. I could not believe how huge the wad was, and that we've been showering with it under our feet. I panicked and dumped the whole thing-drain cup and everything-into the toilet. Then I realized I couldn't flush the cup, so I had to get a plastic grocery bag (making sure there were no holes) and with the bag covering my hands, I reached into the toilet and pulled the wad of hair-goo off of the mesh cup. The feeling of the slimey hair wad between my fingers with the cold toilet water just about made me vomit. I salvaged the cup from the toilet and flushed the rest down. There was still a bunch of old, tangled, slimey hair stuck to the mesh that I used a paper towel to pull out. I was finally able to clean it out enough to put it back in the shower...from now on I will be cleaning that thing out once a month. I don't think i could ever deal with that again!
Lady Selena
Ohh god that is fanatically horrible!

viajera
And thus, this magnificent thread comes full circle, going back to its roots (ha!) and living up to its title...

"about the size of a kitten" cracked me up, for real. Soooo NOT cute when it's made up of those unmentionable substances...
beck
ooh, so satisfying when you get a massive clump of hair from the drain. in my old flat we got a hank about a foot long once. what's super gross is when you've only just moved in and you know it's not yours...
shinyx3
Ok, i live in the woods and it is tick season. I hate ticks! Even just writing this I get all creepy feeling. Yucky yucky yucky. So anyway, i was scratching my Emma dogs head and oh yes, there was a tick. So after my screech of horror i go get the alcohol and tweezers and get to work. I pulled five attached ticks off her and one unattached. so i thought i better check the other dogs too. (We have three.) Sooo, an hour later i had a total of 15 ticks in a little dish of alcohol and now i am all creepy feeling and must go shower. Yucky yucky yucky!
pollystyrene
QUOTE(beck @ May 21 2008, 08:00 AM) *
ooh, so satisfying when you get a massive clump of hair from the drain. in my old flat we got a hank about a foot long once. what's super gross is when you've only just moved in and you know it's not yours...

ugh, about 2 years ago, 6 months after we moved in, I cleaned our drains (using this thing, which was actually really easy, chemical-free and doesn't damage the pipes, like regular drain snakes!) and pulled out a lot of hair that was much different colors than ours (colors I didn't think people even dyed their hair anymore!)....to this day, that's one of the only gross experiences I had where I really and truly felt like I was going to vomit. I cleaned 3 drains and by about halfway through the second one, I had a lump in my throat that didn't go away for hours. Since then, I've made a very concerted effort to let as little hair go down the drains as possible. LeBoy on the other hand....well, he'll be cleaning the drains next time. wink.gif
mouse
shiny! i grew up in a really rural area with a TON of ticks (my mom has had lyme's disease three times! luckily she caught it early each time because she gets a really distinctive bullseye rash). the worst are the tiny tiny tiny deer ticks...they're seriously the size of a * and you never see them until they latch on and you start itching...*shudder*.

here's a nasty one: my parents have a wood stove. not a fireplace, like a big iron stove in the middle of the room, with a flat top. my dog was an indoor/outdoor dog, since we live on the edge of woods on a small back road, there wasn't any danger in letting her run free so she would go run around in the woods during the day (and occasionally roll in things, which is another grossie story for another time). this, of course, led to tons and tons of ticks. my dad would search her over every night, and he mostly got them before they got too big, but sometimes they would get HUGE and bloated before we got them off her. usually he would just squish them or put them in the kitchen sink and take a match to them (they're REALLY hard to kill) but in the wintertime when the stove was going, he'd take them off her and put them ON THE STOVE where they would POP. trufax. grossest thing i've ever seen.
beck
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ May 23 2008, 07:35 AM) *
ugh, about 2 years ago, 6 months after we moved in, I cleaned our drains (using this thing, which was actually really easy, chemical-free and doesn't damage the pipes, like regular drain snakes!) and pulled out a lot of hair that was much different colors than ours (colors I didn't think people even dyed their hair anymore!)....to this day, that's one of the only gross experiences I had where I really and truly felt like I was going to vomit. I cleaned 3 drains and by about halfway through the second one, I had a lump in my throat that didn't go away for hours. Since then, I've made a very concerted effort to let as little hair go down the drains as possible. LeBoy on the other hand....well, he'll be cleaning the drains next time. wink.gif

polly, thanks for that link, i'm going to try and find one of those, looks really good. the 'world's greatest clog' photos on the site are DISGUSTING - check them out grossies!
hellotampon
We did the same thing with the ticks and the woodstove.

I always wonder if I have Lyme disease. My joints ache, I'm always tired, and often anxious/depressed. I also get little rashes on my body all the time. They last for an hour and then disappear.
konphusion26
QUOTE(beck @ May 23 2008, 05:58 AM) *
polly, thanks for that link, i'm going to try and find one of those, looks really good. the 'world's greatest clog' photos on the site are DISGUSTING - check them out grossies!

EWWW that ONE clog towards the end... too gross for words. I dont even want to know what the heck that was. I got a lil nauseous on that one. Maybe i should get one of them zip things cuz i got a clog going on in my tub. Yum.

And DOUBLE EWWWW @ ticks. My granny's dog got totally infested with ticks one year and died. It was creepy to see, every inch of skin was covered by swollen ticks. They sucked the poor thing dry. Made my skin crawl.
konphusion26
OMG... our toilet is clogged and ended up overflowing!! Just so happens somebody poo'd (not me!!) just before it overflowed. Yum! so we ended up with poo water all over the bathroom floor. Luckily it didnt come out into the hallway. This is the 2nd time in 2 days that its overflowed. Maintenance so sucks!

Amended: I do hope that the two tampons I flushed arent the culprit. I haven't used tampons in over a year and now that I used those, I'm scared I broke the toilet. We will see tomorrow when the plumbers come out to fix the darn thing. Gaaah!! Gotta love it.
obelix2
Oh, konphusion, I hope it's not your tampons. I once managed to fill up my parents' basement with sewage by flushing tampons. I was young, and it was so embarrassing to have to discuss that with my mom.

We had a lab who loved to eat bugs. She figured out pretty quick that when we started to yank on her skin, we were pulling out a tick. So she'd start drooling and looking back with a hopeful look on her face. When we got the tick off, we'd just let her eat it - But she didn't just swallow it, it was like a dog eating peanut butter, but with lots of frothy drool.
pollystyrene
Eww, icky tick stories! I just pray I don't run into any when I go up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan at 4th of July. I'd have issues with that.

Ack! I have an annoying tonsil stone, but it's in the left side instead of the right, where I usually get them. On the right, I can usually scrape them out with my finger, but my left side is apparently more sensitive. I tried to do that and gagged so bad I threw up a little, twice. God, I hate puking. Just that acidy burning in your throat and the feeling like there's something sitting back there for hours afterwards.
konphusion26
Hurl at tonsil stones and double eww creeps at the ticks. One thing I just witnessed, someone digging in their athletes foot fungus infested toes and then touch their keyboard and God knows what else. EWWWW!!!! OMG I almost up-chucked. Not only is that ish contagious, but its disgusting! Glad I don't have to use that computer!
mouse
there's a girl at my work who doesn't wash her hands after she goes to the bathroom. people have even called her out on it and she still doesn't. it's fucking gross because we all share the same scissors and rulers and stuff. i've taken to keeping a little thing of antibacterial wash at my desk. ugh.
hellotampon
On the first day of my clinicals at the nursing home, this lady pooped a gigantic shit on a sheet. They rolled up the sheet and gave it to me to put in the laundry, without dumping it in the toilet or anything. I asked with disbelief if you just put it in laundry, poop and all, and they said yeah they're not supposed to dump things. So I put it in the laundry. Then a few days later I learned that linens like that get tied up in a black bag BEFORE you throw them in the bin. No one ever told me that and I feel really bad for the laundry staff!
deschatsrouge
The recent salmonella tomato thing got me. I was at my university's computer lab the other night when I had to run to the bathroom. I made it just in time, but sadly not all of my mustard yellow diarrhea made it in to the toilet. Luckily it only soiled the toilet seat, but it got on to my clothes. I quietly wiped off the toilet seat praying the custodian would clean soon and ran home trying very hard not to come very close to anyone for fear of being smelled.
zoya
I haven't posted in here in about a year... but I just had to share that after I'd been out to dinner, coffee, sitting chatting etc with someone for HOURS a couple weeks ago, I came home and went to the bathroom - while i was washing my hands I look in the mirror and see a HUGE BLACK HAIR (like seriously an inch long) GROWING OUT OF MY NECK. I'm not talking like neck near jawline, I'm talking like Adam's Apple level, just slightly to the right of my windpipe. And I KNOW it wasn't there the week before. HOW THE FUCK did that get there, and even worse, OMG could the person I was with see it??

ewwwwwwwww.

(of course I then got satisfaction out of pulling it out with tweezers.)
neurotic.nelly
I have been looking for this thread ever since this happened...

(no time to read the previous post, but i will later)

I had picked up some fresh, not organic, but non-sprayed peaches. The guy that sold em' to me at the Farmer's Market was strange, he talked like a robot, I should've known better.

The first two were sensational.

The next day I was sitting in a garden eating a peach after a wonderful lunch. It was good. I bit down into what should have been the core, but there was none. Sometimes the core is not intact, so, I bit out of it again, just a tad, so that there was just enough of a hole to see into the middle of the peach. There was no core, in fact, it looked like it had molded down to two little piles inside the middle. Well, that was gross enough, but as I continues to stare, I saw something move. That's when I screamed and put the peach down. I apologized to the woman reading next to me and told her what was happening. I looked in the hole again, was I tripping???
Nope, the bug moved again, lots of antennas feeling around at the holes entrance. I couldn't look at it for long, and I did not want to see it, so I grabbed it and threw it away. I was creeped out for a few hours.
zoya
ok... so I was just in the bathroom washing my face, tweezing my eyebrows, etc.. and I see a hair on my neck. I think, "surely this can't be the same hair I pulled out two weeks ago" and thought it was a tweezed eyebrow hair that had fallen there. I go to brush it off - doesn't move. THE FUCKING BLACK HAIR HAD GROWN BACK. in TWO WEEKS it was already 1/2 inch long. That means this thing is growing 1/2 inch a week. Do I have some weird hormonally-charged hair follicle on my neck? WTF???
auralpoison
Zoya, I have a strange chin hair that grows like that. For weeks I will compulsively seek to tweeze it, but it won't appear. Once I've let my guard down & eased up on it, it grows like crazy & I wind up with a long, thick, black hair coming from my mug. I have one that grows from my right boobie, too.
pollystyrene
I get those, too, but usually they're translucent, so I only see them when I look in the mirror and the light catches them. Usually they're on my cheeks, mostly along my jawline. Not sure if I'd rather have them be dark and obvious. But I check for them every few days and usually when i find one, they're like nearly 2 inches long. How does it grow that fast?!?!
konphusion26
Oh wow, if you guys get one or two, imagine having several dark coarse ones under your chin at all times. I absolutely hate it! And they hurt to pluck (also usually turn into ingrowns if I pluck them). Forget using a depilatory too, it irritates my skin and makes it even more painful and raw. Waxing - negative. They grow back within a few days when I do get the nerve to pluck them out.
auralpoison
Body hair is weird. I had a lunch lady once that had the exact same downy hair on her chest as my dad. You could see it all Tom Selleck/Magnum PI style.

The translucent hairs are almost worse. My mum had an excess of facial hair, all over. Her jawline, her chin, her neck, near her ears, etc. They were everywhere & it was my job to pluck them out. I'd pluck for ten minutes, then wait ten minutes, then pluck some more. Some even grew from her moles like that old depiction of witches. I pray that it won't be my fate.
nappysco
QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Jun 20 2008, 02:04 PM) *
Oh wow, if you guys get one or two, imagine having several dark coarse ones under your chin at all times. I absolutely hate it! And they hurt to pluck (also usually turn into ingrowns if I pluck them). Forget using a depilatory too, it irritates my skin and makes it even more painful and raw. Waxing - negative. They grow back within a few days when I do get the nerve to pluck them out.

I TOTALLY feel you on this! Except my case is much worse (I think) for I have a ton of pesky hairs under and on my chin. So many that I've been considering electrolysis. I hate when people touch my neck or chin and I feel horribly self-conscious. It does suck...
konphusion26
QUOTE(nappysco @ Jun 22 2008, 01:51 AM) *
I TOTALLY feel you on this! Except my case is much worse (I think) for I have a ton of pesky hairs under and on my chin. So many that I've been considering electrolysis. I hate when people touch my neck or chin and I feel horribly self-conscious. It does suck...

OMG!! yes, I know that feeling. I don't let my husband touch my chin at all. I tend to also keep my head down alot so that people can't see the acne and hair under there. Blahhhhh... Let me know how that electrolysis goes. It may be something I have to look into.

Total gross out: seeing someone else's poop remnants floating around in the toilet when you really gotta go!!! UUGH!
viajera
*runs into thread screaming and gagging*

BLEEARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
I have a lifelong hatred of slugs. Which is weird because I'm generally pretty laidback about insect life, worms, all of that stuff just sweep it aside and let 'em live is my approach. but on slugs, it's nearly but not quite a phobia - I can 'deal with' them, in terms of being physically able to sweep them up and throw them out of the house when necessary, although only with a dustpan&brush and a whole lot of gagging. Watching someone throw salt on one is enough to make me retch. Oddly I don't have this reaction to snails - I don't LIKE them, either, but their shells and eyes-on-stalks accessorising somehow makes them more comic and interesting. Slugs are just vile.

So guess what I found in my portion of (otherwise delicious) cold pizza with rocket salad topping today ... a live one ... OK very tiny , about 1.5cm long, but energetic (moving around the slice with some speed). And it was only halfway through the SECOND slice that I found it ....

bleeeeeeeeeeech! SO NEAR TO HURLING....

pollystyrene
Slug on pizza? Eww.

My favorite is when you wear sandals and walk through grass and then feel one on your foot. Ick. Seems to always happen at night too, so you can't even see it. *shudder*
culturehandy
ewww slug on pizza. I'm pretty okay with bugs, but if it's on my food. gross.

Speaking of bugs, the canker worms are so bad here that when you walk on the pathways at the park that you can hear the poop falling on the plants and the pathways literally crunch under your feet when you walk from all the worm feces.
hellotampon
QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Jun 19 2008, 02:45 PM) *
I have been looking for this thread ever since this happened...

(no time to read the previous post, but i will later)

I had picked up some fresh, not organic, but non-sprayed peaches. The guy that sold em' to me at the Farmer's Market was strange, he talked like a robot, I should've known better.

The first two were sensational.

The next day I was sitting in a garden eating a peach after a wonderful lunch. It was good. I bit down into what should have been the core, but there was none. Sometimes the core is not intact, so, I bit out of it again, just a tad, so that there was just enough of a hole to see into the middle of the peach. There was no core, in fact, it looked like it had molded down to two little piles inside the middle. Well, that was gross enough, but as I continues to stare, I saw something move. That's when I screamed and put the peach down. I apologized to the woman reading next to me and told her what was happening. I looked in the hole again, was I tripping???
Nope, the bug moved again, lots of antennas feeling around at the holes entrance. I couldn't look at it for long, and I did not want to see it, so I grabbed it and threw it away. I was creeped out for a few hours.

whoa that sounds just like the peach in the Labyrinth!

Oh and those teeth are gross but I was cringing more at how painful they look! aggh
konphusion26
This is not gross but I didnt know where else to post this....

I just spilled red drink all over my computer desk, and some of it spilled off onto the carpet. D'OH!!!!! dry.gif Any good tips on how to get that stain out???? I got as much of it out as i could. It's still a light red spot there. HEPPPP!!! There's one in my living room that my husband made months ago (much bigger!). Stain removers are not working, and the carpet is light gray in color so it shows up quite well. Any suggestions?

Also, there's a huge freakin tonsil stone on my left tonsil that will not come out. I've tried to get it out but I keep gaggin!!! YUCK. I just dont want to swallow that nastiness!
auralpoison
This belongs in the Bust General Knowlegde in Mediawhores. That being said, there's not a whole lot to do after the stain has set except learn to live with it. In the future, immediately flush the impending stain with cold water & soak up with towels until the color is gone. You may have to do it a few times, but it'll save your rug.
konphusion26
QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Jul 9 2008, 11:43 PM) *
Also, there's a huge freakin tonsil stone on my left tonsil that will not come out. I've tried to get it out but I keep gaggin!!! YUCK. I just dont want to swallow that nastiness!

Its still there, and looks like its getting bigger... GROSS. Any ideas on how to get it out? I can't even gargle without gagging for some reason. I keep thinking i'm going to swallow it. EWW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.