Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The General Sex thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
BikiniKiller
i have a question and i dont really know where to go with this one...

my boyfriend recently decided to quit drinking (which is awesome, he did have a problem). however, how that he isn't drinking any more he... refuses to go down on me. i've asked him about this and he says he "just doesn't like to". has anyone else heard of this? this uh... "i only like your vagina when i'm drunk" thing.
thirtiesgirl
My opinion: any guy who won't go down, drunk or sober, is not worth my time. Love me, love my vagina.
Christine Nectarine
hmmm, guess what?
you don't go down on me, i don't go down on you either. "i just don't like to" is a lame excuse, and seems to bear no connection to his drinking as far as a reason for you to cut him slack.
auralpoison
Um, I gotta ask, El, why the straight nay-no on the cock ring? They can be very effective, purchased descretely/inexpensively, & can help you get off. Which in my book is a good thing. Experimentation is not only edumacational, but is FUN!

A few more qustions: How old is your boy? What's his recovery time like? Are you using condoms? Is he putting the condom on as part of foreplay or just before he enters you? Has he tried doing kegels to strengthen his PC muscle? They can be done pretty much anyplace/anytime & can really help a guy with his staying power. Type male kegels into Google & voila.

And word on the quid pro quo. If he ain't making a break for south of the border than neither am I.
eleanorrigby2008
It's just not really our style. We like just doing things naturally. He's 19, and we don't use condoms anymore. They really kill his erection. I'm on bc, though. I feel so bad when I bring it up because I don't want to make him feel... inferior.
ihateoly
I've gotta go with Christine and Aural on this one, Bikini. If your man won't eat pussy, I say you quit giving head also. Why is it that there are so many that men insist on oral but never want to reciprocate? Grrrr! Seriously, how hard is it to lick someone's clitoris for a while and manually stimulate them? Not very! That's just being a lazy lover.
culturehandy
I'm stepping up, I'd kick him to the curb, like what's changed?

And what's the problem with cock rings?
konphusion26
QUOTE(ihateoly @ Dec 4 2008, 12:07 PM) *
I've gotta go with Christine and Aural on this one, Bikini. If your man won't eat pussy, I say you quit giving head also. Why is it that there are so many that men insist on oral but never want to reciprocate? Grrrr! Seriously, how hard is it to lick someone's clitoris for a while and manually stimulate them? Not very! That's just being a lazy lover.

SOOO damn true. My guy is like that most of the time. It pisses me off. It's not that hard right??
BikiniKiller
QUOTE(ihateoly @ Dec 4 2008, 01:07 PM) *

I quit going down on him when he stopped going down on me - but he's had the nerve to ask for it. I suppose this has just been the straw that broke the camels back for our relationship. -shrug-

Thanks for the advice I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't blowing it out of porportion.
auralpoison
QUOTE(eleanorrigby2008 @ Dec 4 2008, 03:05 AM) *
It's just not really our style. We like just doing things naturally. He's 19, and we don't use condoms anymore. They really kill his erection. I'm on bc, though. I feel so bad when I bring it up because I don't want to make him feel... inferior.

First of all, El, there is nothing unnatural about cockrings. Cockrings serve a good purpose. And it's completely 100% percent normal. I don't feel that there are many things that are unnatural outside of kids & animals & scat & vomit. Anything else, to each her/his own. Toys are a good thing.

Second of all, as far as "not being your [sic] style". You're new & fresh to the sex. This is your first partner (From what I've read), so you likely don't have a "style" yet. The sex you're having at eighteen is not the same sex you'll be having at twenty-two or at thirty-five. It takes time & patience as a person to find your "style". I didn't find my "style" for a good long while. The sex I have now is phenomenal compared to the awkward groping as a teen simply because I am in perfect tune with my body & know what I like. Twenty years later, natch.

Third of all, MANY women cannot find satisfaction vaginally. HB is the first guy to totally get me off by means of cock penetration *consistently.* His cock was made for my cunt. (And the anal stuns me grey & makes my eyes roll up in the back of my head!) As women, our naughty bits are slower to spark than mens'. That's normal. If you are not getting vaginal orgasms, then he needs to aim for the foreplay clitoral 'gasms instead of the vag ones. He needs to get you off first, clitoral with his hands & mouth or a toy since he can't bring the needed wood.

Fourth of all, a cockring is a cockring. You're not bringing "Hondo the Giant Dildo" into things with a cockring. They are fairly benign. They aren't cock shaped & could bring a lot of pleasure to him, too, whether or not you buy a vibrating one. The first partner I introduced to non-male-ego-threatening toy, he was ecstatic. He already liked playing with my pussy, toys just gave us more options.

Fifth of all, he's NINETEEN. I vaguely recall nineteen year old cock & that it can pop on a bumpy busride. But twenty minutes later after making out a lot, they are usually hard again. That's one of the good things about the young set. They can pop a rod with little recovery time, unless he's one of those roll over/roll out motherfuckers. Which is selfish & asshole-y.

Sixth of all, have a conversation with him OUT of the bedroom about implements. Make it FUN. Like, "I saw this vibrating cockring on line & the thought of it makes me hawt. Wanna try?"
Lily_Anne
I'm in need of enlightenment. I've seen cock rings before - know where they go and everything - but what are the benefits? And better for both partners or just one?
auralpoison
Depends upon the device. The vibrating ones can be really awesome for both depending on the stim. Up front it rubs your clit, from behind it teases your taint.

The main thing about cockrings is the extended pleasure. Yeah, you can reach down & gently squeeze a guy's cock root to stave off his orgasm, but if he already has a ring in place, you're good to go until he sets the dick free.
erinjane
AP, your post to El was spot on. Especially in regards to her fella's age. Most 19 year olds are young and still inexperienced at sex. Chances are, as you both practice practice practice things will work themselves out. How long have you both been together/sexually active? I started having sex when I was 18 and didn't start having good sex until I was at least 20-21. I didn't really start facing and exploring my sexual kinks until I was 22, and now I'm 23 and having the best sex eva! (so far...)

And as cheesy as it sounds, communication really is the key to a great sex life/great relationship. As soon as you're both able to tell each other exactly what you want and how to make those things happen in a safe and comfortable environment I find that any stress or anxiety that can occur during sex totally disappears.

As for cock rings, I would also agree with AP that you shouldn't dismiss them so quickly. Even if you don't think it's something you're into now, it doesn't hurt to know a little more about them. This is the little tutorial I was talking about earlier. http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/use-a-cock-ring

Lily_Anne
QUOTE(eleanorrigby2008 @ Dec 4 2008, 04:05 AM) *
It's just not really our style. We like just doing things naturally.

Hm. How's about making a scrunchie or tied ribbon part of your routine? I wouldn't buy a cock ring, myself, if other things were just as effective and less scary-looking.
auralpoison
Cockrings aren't anymore than scrunchies, just less silly looking. Do I want my man wearing a waffled blue scrunch on his junk? I made a comment months ago that if I put a scrunchie on a guy's c&b, I'd die laughing. Thank you, Cosmo. There are alternatives. I say go with one of the velcro numbers. They are cheap & can be adjusted easily.

And what exactly about BC is "natural"? It inhibits female fertility, which is the exact opposite of "natural". I ain't saying I'm mad about it, it gave us a certain amount of sexual freedom, but it isn't "natural" in any way, shape, or form. We're supposed to have estrus every month, the pill inhibits that. It ain't voodoo, but it ain't "natural", either.
eleanorrigby2008
Okay, okay, okay. I get it. I need to be in touch with my sexuality and I have no idea who I am yet. I was looking for advice, not a lecture or an infomercial. I just want to have sex with my boyfriend that lasts more than two minutes and I thought I might be able to find some help here that didn't involve things I'm not yet comfortable with.
auralpoison
Um, okaaaaay.

I don't think anybody here was trying to "lecture" you. You're a growned damn person. I wasn't talking to you like a baby, I was giving you constructive advice from the perspective where a lot of women have been before. Most of us have gone through this. You wanna be a "wahwahwah, premature ejaculator" & blame it all on him, whatever.

And who said you needed to be "in touch with your sexuality"? You're NOT coming & you want to, so I figure you have a grasp on that fact & your sexuality. You're just young, disrespectful & exceedingly stupid about both sex & social interaction.

We offered the asked for "help". People offered many options from postions, implements, general advice. You asked for sex advice from a group that largely has more sexpertise than you & we tried to be constructive. You don't want to hear it, that's your business. You wanna be unfulfilled sexually, that's not our problem, it's yours. We just tried to help. You wanna be a spoilt kid with blue ovaries, then by all means have at it. I'll be coming liquid rainbows & unicorns while you're still trying to get the boy to last. In a couple years, you'll likely look back & thank us.
pollystyrene
Being in touch with your sexuality [cue the pastoral scene with animated blue birds, bunnies and singing daffodils]= good sex that lasts longer.

Trust me, you don't want bad sex that lasts longer. That shit chafes.

ETA: Oh, and you can get cockrings that don't look like torture devices. Like this, this, or this. I think I understand what you mean; not necessarily "unnatural", but to me some of them seem more invasive.

Off to order some cockrings.....
eleanorrigby2008
Sorry, I'm just a little emotional today. I didn't mean to sound disrespectful or unappreciative, I'm just getting a little frustrated and was looking for some different advice. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone.
crinoline
AP - "coming liquid rainbows and unicorns" made me snort juice out my nose!

eleanor - It really does take lots of practice. I was really surprised when sex started feeling *good* .
Since you're a little apprehensive about intimacy aids (ie cockrings) , something that works well for us is that my boy pulls out whenever he feels too close. Then he can continue to touch you and let you catch up to him while he's calming down. So double benefits!
erinjane
Hahaha, AP! Wasn't trying to lecture, Eleanor, just relate with my own experiences.
auralpoison
I am against candy-coated advice. No spoon feeding here. I'm only gonna give the straight dope. I'm Dan Savage, but not queer or with a dick.

There is no need to apologize. I *understand* that you are frustrated. MOST of us do feel that early on, El. You are just beginning your sexual life & I wish Bust had been there for me at that time. It would have solved a LOT of shit for me had it been. To be able to ask the questions & get practical advice from my learned elders? Shit, I wish.

Anyways, think about our gentials. A guy's junk is on the OUTSIDE. He can't cross his legs without thinking of his dick. His dick & getting a boner is a constant/persistant thing. Ours is neatly tucked away, so we aren't used to that constant stim. Yeah, I cross my thighs the right way & I can have a mini, but it's not very satisfying.

Crino is 100% right. We need TIME to get good at sex & find what gets us off. TIME is crucial. I don't think I had what would be called good sex until my twenties. Before that it was just trial & error. A LOT of error. It takes time to fully understand one's own sexuality. You're both new to this, so cut yourselves some fuckin' slack.

Have you tried reaching between you & rubbing you clit? Linking hands & doing that plugs you both into the experience of getting you off. The clitoris is much like the spot just under the frenulum of the penis, HIGHLY SENSITIVE. Every time he pushes his cock in, he gets that feel. Us? Not so much. Most womens clits are too high to get that stimulation. You'll come faster & harder if you give your love button a little fun.

And I don't know what you mean by "different" advice. "Different" in this instance to me means a quick fix. Like a magic trick to your coming. There is no quick fix. As you get older, you'll know that you don't get your nut every single time. It's just different for girls. A guy pretty much *knows* he's gonna blow his load when he inserts it into something soft, wet & warm (Or whatever. Guys are weird. "A Melon for Ecstacy" anyone?). As women, it's a fucking crap shoot. You *might* come by penetration alone, but a lot of times you don't. The majority of women don't come by penetration. AND I DO MEAN MAJORITY. We need something else to put us over the edge.
LilPinkElectricChair
I just wanted to butt in and add my two bits...

El-I'm essentially in the same position as you, I'm young and have only recently started having sex. The lounge has been a really insightful and helpful way though for me to learn about a part of myself I'm only really coming into touch (no pun intended) now.

I think that maybe the hardest part starting out when exploring one's sexuality is that we have so many preconceived notions of what everything is supposed to be. I mean, if things worked out like movies we'd just lie on our backs while the guy did the work and after about two minutes of some breathy moans, come. Unfortunately you and everyone here knows it isn't like that. Sex can be gross, funny and weird but it's also a great way to learn about what you like in the process. I think your best bet would be to try the advice here with an open mind. If it works it works, if it doesn't, than it doesn't. I know that I'm working right now through a process of trial and error, and it can be frustrating...but sometimes moving out of your comfort zone is the only choice.

Relurks....
auralpoison
BRAVA LPE!

Exactly. I've never seen a movie where I've heard a woman say, "Hey, you're on my hair & it hurts, dude" or any real world things. There is a Viggo Mortenson movie (Duh, I dunno the name, he's just hawt & it was lame.) where fucks his wife on the stairs. The whole time I was thinking about, "Yeah, I'd totally fuck Viggo, but um, not with a step in the middle of my back. There's a landing a few steps away. I can live fifteen seconds without his cock in me to get to a comfy spot."

Some of the best sex I've ever had we broke out laughing during. Hell, I've cried during sex. Good crying, not bad. And most of us know a hate fuck when we do it. Sex can be a brutal miasma fraught with a variation of feelings.
eleanorrigby2008
Yeah, LPE, that's very true.

I'm not so much worried about orgasms yet, I just want the sex to last longer in general. It feels good and I like the intimacy.
auralpoison
I'm confused.

El, your initial complaint was that he got off too quick & that it did nothing for you. I took that to mean lack of completion for your vajayjay. That you wanted to get yours. I must have been wrong in my interpretation.
mouse
eleanor, just keep trying. your boy will eventually learn to last longer. crin had very good advice too about pulling out or stopping when he feels like hes about to come, cooling down a little, and starting again. i know you said condoms make him lose his hardon, but that's another thing he needs to get acclimated to. put a condom on him, and if he starts getting soft, just keep making out like crazy, fooling around, talking dirty, whatever turns him on. soon his body will learn to deal with the limitation of the condom, and in turn, the condom may help him with the premature ejaculation. when i was younger, i had a bf who had grown up jerking off in a really weird way where he was kind of half-hard the whole time. when we started having sex, he couldn't keep it up when he got really turned on because his body was conditioned to be half-hard in order to come. but we kept trying, and eventually his body learned "hey, i can come this way too!". good luck.
culturehandy
You should listen to AP, she's a wise woman.

I didn't have my first orgasm with a partner until I was 19. As for men lasting, sometimes it jsut happens that any man, of any age, just can't last. They get excited, it's been a while, whatever. It happens. I'm (on occasion, self induced abstinence, thank you) fucking a man who is turning 38 and sometimes he comes fast. It just happens. I don't get mad at him. I get it. I'm full of angst, but sometimes a guy just can't contain himself and the little voice is thinking; FUCK ITS PUSSY AND IT FEELS SOOOOOOO....oh squirt squirt. Ooops.

But at 19, there is no way that a man is going to be a power house or a machine in bed. A hand is no where near the same as a vagina.

I'm wondering what it is like with Oral sex? Does he come fast with oral too? Of he does, chalk it up to inexperience. as AP said, there is no quick fix, it's something where practive makes perfect.

WORD LPE. I think we all this notion, when we first start fucking, that it's supposed to be butterflies, roses and when we come a fuckin' orchestra is supposed to start playing. Sex takes practice. I was bumbling when I started fucking, or even messing around (you don't want to know the first thing I asked when I gave my first blow job, even I shake my head and laugh). You first sexually experience are supposed to be disappointing. It's ackward and you have no clue what you are doing. But you get over that and things work out.

Persiflager
Hi Eleanor, have you tried many different positions? One of my exes could last forever doggy style, another when I was on top - both positions were good for me! The other position made each come really quickly though, so I guess it's different strokes for different folks wink.gif

Full agreement with all the advice posted here!
erinjane
I was going to add try different positions too. If he feels close to orgasm, then stop, switch positions, and get going again. It lets you try different things and gives him a break for a few seconds.
bottleblack
I don't know if the cockring is a 100% guarantee..I was reading from that link that since it holds the blood in the penis, in some cases he can cum even faster because it is more hyper sensitive. I would say try getting him used to condomns so you can try the numbing ones, that is what makes things last a little longer for my partner and I.

On the subject of cumming..I'm 25 and I have only had an orgasm with a partner once. It was my first partner, and it took so long for me to let myself relax enough and get myself into the right headspace/fantasy, that when I did end up having an orgasm, he just said in a rude tone; "Finally" and got up. It made me feel really self-conscious of how long it takes me to orgasm, and even now I haven't been able to get it to happen again, because I keep thinking of my partner and how his arm/tongue must be getting sore, etc. It sucks!
Also, does anyone else need to picture a fantasy in their head in order to orgasm? Even with a partner, I have to be engaged in a scenario in my head otherwise I won't even feel close to it happening. I mean, it feels very nice, but I can't cum without closing my eyes and picturing something...
auralpoison
That numbing stuff freaks me the hell out, but a regular condom could help the sitch & make him last longer.
pollystyrene
I got LeBoy some of the numbing ones when they came out a few years ago. He did a "test drive" by himself. The anesthetic or whatever got in his urethra and stung like a bitch for hours, even after a shower. We'd used condoms with spermicide and lube and also just lube and never had that happen, so I know it was the anesthetic.

Yeah, those were promptly tossed out.
kittenb
QUOTE(bottleblack @ Dec 5 2008, 07:40 PM) *
On the subject of cumming..I'm 25 and I have only had an orgasm with a partner once. It was my first partner, and it took so long for me to let myself relax enough and get myself into the right headspace/fantasy, that when I did end up having an orgasm, he just said in a rude tone; "Finally" and got up. It made me feel really self-conscious of how long it takes me to orgasm, and even now I haven't been able to get it to happen again, because I keep thinking of my partner and how his arm/tongue must be getting sore, etc. It sucks!
Also, does anyone else need to picture a fantasy in their head in order to orgasm? Even with a partner, I have to be engaged in a scenario in my head otherwise I won't even feel close to it happening. I mean, it feels very nice, but I can't cum without closing my eyes and picturing something...

Bottleblack, that really sucks that such a disrespectful partner left such a lasting impression. He sounds like an ass. I am going to give the standard advice of masturbation and a vibrator. If you are currently with someone, work it into the sex play. If you are alone, have a blast! A good lover doesn't think that your pleasure is a burden. Communication is also very important in this case. As hard as it can be, talk to your partner and tell him that it might take longer and you might get nervous but you need respect and consideration. Or, as I told my boyfriend, "Things with me may not work as well as I would like them too, but I am worth the effort." You are worth the effort!
As for the fantasy stuff, the important question is how do you feel about it? Does it make you uncomfortable or do you feel good about it? Have you even considered sharing your fantasies with the partner? Maybe before or after but if you know what he is thinking about, maybe your mind can go there too.

God, I am so irritated for you. I don't even know how bad I would feel if someone did that to me. mad.gif
dayglowpink
bottleblack- I have some of the same problems. Over the past few years, it's become harder and harder for me to orgasm with a partner. It has become a huge issue in my current relationship. I don't have any good advice, unfortunately. I also have a really hard time relaxing and not thinking about whether he is getting annoyed or sore or whatever. It makes my man feel inadequate when he can't give me an orgasm, and he gets frustrated, and we both kinda shut down. And like you, I pretty much always have to be fantasizing in order to come. I don't have any problem with that inherently, but sometimes I do wish that I could just be completely in my body and fully experiencing those sensations and that would make me come. Having to think about something else makes me feel disconnected from my partner sometimes.
erinjane
I usually have to be fantasizing to come with a partner too. There's been a few times where I've been super 'in-the-moment' and have just been able to concentrate on what's going on, but most of the time that doesn't do it.
bottleblack
Thanks guys..it's comforting in a way to know people are experiencing the same things as me!
I know what you mean dayglow about wishing that just being in the moment with all the sensations would be enough to bring me to orgasm. I mean it all feels good, really good, but I just can't do it. Why can't we be more like guys in that way?? "Oh this feels gooood...SPLOOGE!!"

Also I have kind of a naive question: Can a guy physically tell if you are 'faking' it? Now don't get me wrong, I have never faked it, I have always been honest about my non-orgasming. But I was just wondering..I know if they are inside you when you cum they would feel muscles tightening and spasming, but what if they are giving you oral sex? Would they know you are faking because they can't SEE your muscles spasming? Or is there actually no visual cues to an orgasm..
ihateoly
None other than muscles contracting quite strongly and rapidly. Some women also ejacuate, although female ejaculation is not necesarily exclusive to orgasm.
bottleblack
But can they SEE the muscles actually contracting when they are *down there*? Or do they have to just take your word for it? I know how it feels when it happens, but I don't know what it looks like
ihateoly
QUOTE(bottleblack @ Dec 9 2008, 01:34 AM) *
But can they SEE the muscles actually contracting when they are *down there*? Or do they have to just take your word for it? I know how it feels when it happens, but I don't know what it looks like

Oh, no. They wouldn't be able to see it (unless, of course, ejaculation is involved). They would be able to feel the muscle contractions with their fingers or penis. It's pretty damn easy for women to fake orgasms if they want to.
Laurenzorro
QUOTE(bottleblack @ Dec 9 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Also I have kind of a naive question: Can a guy physically tell if you are 'faking' it? Now don't get me wrong, I have never faked it, I have always been honest about my non-orgasming. But I was just wondering..I know if they are inside you when you cum they would feel muscles tightening and spasming, but what if they are giving you oral sex? Would they know you are faking because they can't SEE your muscles spasming? Or is there actually no visual cues to an orgasm..

My man says that he can feel it when I laugh when he's going down on me so maybe they would be able to feel your muscles clenching when you orgasm? I suppose that if you were going to fake it it would be a good idea to throw in some kegels for the full effect
candycane_girl
Most guys I've been with have definitely told me that they could feel my muscles contracting when I come. Basically there's only one way that I can absolutely come which is oral and two fingers inside me at the same time.

Bottle, I'd say try to get yourself off first. It's easier to know what gets you off and that way you can guide your partner. I hope that helps.
stephanie_erin
so.. i've been with this boy for about 2 months now.. and he's only made me come like 3 times. usually i'm the kind of girl that gets all kinds of wet and wild, but since we've been more open about our relationship to people, it's gotten less exciting. [we kinda kept everything on the down low for awhile... just kinda cause it's fun to be secretive.. and have that "i hope we don't get caught" feeling].
any suggestions on how i can spice it up a bit?
he's a phenomenal lover, and we've done lots together already...

i guess i'm just asking for things that make you go crazy. cause i need to go crazy again.
i miss that feeling. sad.gif
ihateoly
QUOTE(stephanie_erin @ Dec 9 2008, 12:27 PM) *
so.. i've been with this boy for about 2 months now.. and he's only made me come like 3 times. usually i'm the kind of girl that gets all kinds of wet and wild, but since we've been more open about our relationship to people, it's gotten less exciting. [we kinda kept everything on the down low for awhile... just kinda cause it's fun to be secretive.. and have that "i hope we don't get caught" feeling].
any suggestions on how i can spice it up a bit?
he's a phenomenal lover, and we've done lots together already...

i guess i'm just asking for things that make you go crazy. cause i need to go crazy again.
i miss that feeling. sad.gif

Well...you could get that naughty "I hope we don't get caught" feeling back by doing things in semi-public places. I'm just sayin'... wink.gif
stephanie_erin
QUOTE(ihateoly @ Dec 9 2008, 11:49 AM) *
Well...you could get that naughty "I hope we don't get caught" feeling back by doing things in semi-public places. I'm just sayin'... wink.gif

yeahh...good call.
even pda is hot to me [except for crowded places, then i find it rude]
----
any others though?
i'm up for all kinds of ideas.
biggrin.gif
even the ones you think are crazy.. i'm all ears.
candycane_girl
Hi ladies. So, I'm not quite sure what is going on. I had sex tonight and I ended up bleeding afterward. I'm not supposed to get my period for another two weeks (however, I haven't had it in months!). There was a bit of rough fingering but wtf? Has this ever happened to anybody else?
Bunny Saves The Day
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Dec 15 2008, 01:29 AM) *
Hi ladies. So, I'm not quite sure what is going on. I had sex tonight and I ended up bleeding afterward. I'm not supposed to get my period for another two weeks (however, I haven't had it in months!). There was a bit of rough fingering but wtf? Has this ever happened to anybody else?

Well,a few questions- are you on the pill? sometimes that can make you more sensitive inside. were you wet enough? and do you use tampons? a couple years ago in the middle of having sex with my boyfriend,I looked down and saw my blood on him. it wasn't gushing but it was pretty bad. I had a pap smear done and my doctor told me my cervix was "fried". two weeks of anti-biotics latter i was better. at the time though i started using tampons and never used them again. depening on how rough we do it, i may spot a little on toilet paper, but nothing major. you should go get checked anyway though.
LilPinkElectricChair
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Dec 15 2008, 12:29 AM) *

How odd! i was just going to come in here and ask the same question! I'm not sure whether I should shrug it off to rough sex or if it's actually something I should get checked out.
crinoline
Was there any pain with the bleeding? (to both lilpink and candycane)
I know that even now, after 3 years of having sex, sometimes I'll still tear if we go too fast / hard. So there's a little pain with that, and some bleeding.
sageykins
well i think you should probably listen to the girls below. i mean... if i've had really rough sex, including with those condoms with the little nubby things on them, i can bleed but there's not been pain. but if there's pain, or you are taking certain meds or have a history of reactions to things (latex sometimes bothers some people for instance), then it might be that.
if you're concerned, it makes sense to be checked.
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.