Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The General Sex thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
culturehandy
I love having sex when I have my period. Like I said, these days, I hardly bleed, but even when I do, watch out!

DJ, I would also be irked about being with a man who didn't want to have sex while I had my period, I know it may be a comfort thing, but if they are grossed out about it, ummm, bye! It's just blood, it's not like I have acid or toxic waste coming out of my vagina! I had a guy who was grossed out by blood, that was before we had sex, and he never had the opportunity to sleep with me.
Fruitofloom
I have a question regarding my boyfriend. We do not have sex but we "fool around". One time I was on top of him rubbing around, and it lasted ahwhile and we both orgasmed. This last time I was not on top of him long at all (maybe a minute) and I could feel that he went. Also, when we would be laying in the bed, not doing much of anything, just kissing, i could feel that he was wet down there and it actually dripped on me at one point in time. What causes this? Is this pre ejaculation? Would this have anything to do with being a virgin (whether he is a virgin or not) meaning he is not use to being sexual?
culturehandy
Fruit, he came, my question is the age, generally (and it does happen to older men) they orgasm very fast due to sexual inexperience. Then again some men are just so excited about vaginas! I've been with many men that are older, and sometimes they just come fast.

I'd chalk this one up to sexual inexperience. as long as you are having fun, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Tes, I agree with you about being the top and making men do what you want. that's awesome! see, I'm more of a pushy bottom, so I do still have some control.
Fruitofloom
He is 20 years old. It is like he does not want me to get on top of him. This last time he was just wanting to mess around with me. When I got on top of him he claimed to have hit his head so i stopped, I am thinking that might have been an excuse because I could feel he was wet down there so I figured he had went already. Then that one night we was just kissing and I felt he was wet down there and when he layed on top of me I felt him drip on me. Yeah, I believe you are right, sexual inexperience. He also had to go to the bathroom a few times.
culturehandy
Fruit, is he a virgin? Like I said sexual inexperience, I think that he may also be slightly embarrassed that this happened, thus him not wanting you to get on top of him.

If you are concerned about it, you can ask him, albeit gently and outside the bedroom! Discussing anything sexual in the bedroom is a bad bad idea.
konphusion26
deleted
Fruitofloom
Bad as it may sound, we have not talked about our sexual incounters yet, so I am not sure if he is a virgin or not.
candycane_girl
I just had period sex last night. I laid a towel down cause I bleed a lot but it actually wasn't too bad. He didn't go down on me and I really wouldn't expect him to, only one guy has ever gone down on me during my period.

I really don't understand why some guys are so squeamish about periods, they're not a big deal.
dj-bizmonkey
fruit, my bf in highschool used to shoot his wad just by looking at me (i kid you not) and ALOT of men are quick to ejaculate. most men have to practice controlling their orgasms. it's nothing to be ashamed of, but he might be way to embarrassed to talk to you about. he might be afraid you'll think he's less of a man. if you two are getting intimate, however, it's important to have a brief discussion of your sexual history (if only for the sake of your health!)

like culture said, do it some time when you aren't in bedroom or fooling around, because he'll be feeling extra vulnerable at those times. you should let him know it's okay if he hasn't had alot of experience, the two of you can learn and practice together!
_octinoxate
fruit, i second/third what everyone else has said. your fella is definitely ejaculating--and feeling embarrassed about it. the first time i was with a guy who did that, my first thought was, "oh crap, we're finished already?"-- you know, thinking that him coming was the end of the story. much to my (pleasant!) surprise, the dude could actually have multiple orgasms without stopping the action. cool! anyway, he ended up being awesome and after i knew that the premature ejaculation was just the first of much fun to, uh, come, i started to find it pretty damn hot! like, he was so fired up for me that he couldn't control himself. you know? if you agree at all, i'll bet it would make your guy feel better to hear that!

hehe, don't take this the wrong way, but i had to laugh at the thought of this dude saying, "um, baby, um, don't get on top of me and make out with me right now... i, um, i, uh... hit my head!" good one. wink.gif

good luck with all this! and welcome to bust!
dayglowpink
I have hooked up with a guy who was grossed out by blood in general and got lightheaded if he even got a cut himself. I would not expect someone like that to have period sex. Guys who are weirded out by it for no reason are a bummer to me. I do understand not wanting to deal with the hassle of it, though. I go through that at times as well. It sometimes seems like too much trouble to get a towel, take out my tampon, etc., etc. esp if I am bleeding heavily. Also, though, it can be really sexy.
Fruitofloom
Thanks everyone for your advice and such. I have a long distance relationship so it is hard to talk about these things, and I am certaintly not going to discuss it over the phone. But next time we are together I might bring it up. But thanks again to everyone who replied to my post smile.gif
stargazer
i'm noticing some newbies in the sex thread.

first, i want to say WELCOME! second, i would invite all of you new posters to introduce yourself to the lounge in our newbie thread.

and i'm encouraging you to do this so we won't think you are a troll. we get alot of trolls in the sex threads.

thanks and, again, welcome!
Debutante23
Hey everyone,

I've found an awesome site for buying my sex toys that's perfectly discrete...yet I haven't been able to find an adult video site that is as discrete. Does anyone know of any????
Debutante23
Never mind...I think I found one as I was looking around the bust website happy.gif
konphusion26
deleted
kittenb
QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Dec 12 2007, 12:21 PM) *
Been reading the period sex posts yall... i must say, I'm the one thats squeamish about it... Sorry ladies, but it freaks me out. I can't do it.

LOL But, if that's what you gals enjoy, I say go for it. Have fun!!!!

Thanks for writing this b/c that is kind of where I am coming from. I don't want to be penetrated during my period. When I was on my period, I just chose to make it all about him. It was honestly pretty awsome.
candycane_girl
konphusion, I just started ejaculating on a regular basis this year.

Basically this is how it went. It happened once when I was using a g-spot stimulating toy. Then it didn't happen again until this summer when a guy made it happen with his fingers which were massaging my g-spot.

Then it started happening with the latest guy that I've been sleeping with. I don't know what the difference is with him but he manages to actually hit my g-spot when we have sex and he makes me squirt every time.

It's kind of weird because I can't control it and usually I don't even realize that it's about to happen. I just know about it after the fact when I feel it trickling down my skin but I think it's pretty cool. Just messy though. Soooo much wetness, I'm going to have to start putting towels down every time I have sex!
konphusion26
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Dec 30 2007, 04:13 PM) *
konphusion, I just started ejaculating on a regular basis this year.

Basically this is how it went. It happened once when I was using a g-spot stimulating toy. Then it didn't happen again until this summer when a guy made it happen with his fingers which were massaging my g-spot.

Then it started happening with the latest guy that I've been sleeping with. I don't know what the difference is with him but he manages to actually hit my g-spot when we have sex and he makes me squirt every time.

It's kind of weird because I can't control it and usually I don't even realize that it's about to happen. I just know about it after the fact when I feel it trickling down my skin but I think it's pretty cool. Just messy though. Soooo much wetness, I'm going to have to start putting towels down every time I have sex!

THAT is friggin AWESOME GIRL!!! LOL I'm so jealous right now hahah!!! Yes it is quite messy. But its worth it. I wish I could do it all the time too! Ah well, I guess I should live vicariously through you girl! LOL You should blog about it next time it happens.
konphusion26
deleted
culturehandy
I noticed that I started squirting on a regular basis, just as you have candycane. With one of my past lovers, whenever we had anal, every fucking time I would squirt.
konphusion26
deleted
prisma83
I'm not really sure how this works but my best friend recommended I come here to for help. I went to the emergency room last night in extreme pain and found out I have herpes. I am very confused and have so many questions. It seems like the women here would have good advice I can trust. Basically I was raped about 3 months ago. I didn't get tested right away. I know I should have. I just wanted it to all go away. I met someone who was helping me through it. We slept together without a condom and have been sleeping together for the last few months now. It was stupid, I know. We were going to go get tested together but with the holidays and all it just kept getting put off. However, after 3 months no symptoms showed up on either of us so our fingers were crossed that if it wasn't HIV we were probably fine. He had been in a relationship for 9 months before me, been tested, was clean before he met me- so i don't think i could have got it from him. the rape was 3 months ago - would it take this long for symptoms to show up? the only other sexual activity I've had has been with two other people - one was with the guy I'm with and another girl. we both fisted her and they both went down on me. he went down on her and so did i but he didn't fuck her. his genitals didn't touch hers and neither did mine. and that episode was also a month ago. could i have gotten it that way and if so why haven't either of us shown any oral or genital signs of it until now a MONTH later?? also, i has oral sex with another guy around the same time and he also went down on me for a bit. but that was a month ago as well. he also didn't show any signs of any bumps (i know that doesn't really matter) and also all of the sexual contact we have had has been with people who are our friends and we think we can trust so i assume they would say if they knew if they had herpes before being sexual with us. and how likely is it to pass along genital herpes orally? and don't symptoms show up in 2-14 days? why so long? i am confused. also having my terrible painful first outbreak as i write this i am frustrated and confused and there is so much about this disease that sounds like rumor. does anyone know how i likely could have gotten this? or any other information or advice. herpes isn't really the best way to bring in the new year.
_octinoxate
hi prisma- welcome to our bust community. i'm really sorry to hear about what you've been going through, first the assault and now this. ((((((prisma)))))) (those are hugs, in case you don't know smile.gif ) i have a bit of info for you and hope it will help a little:

first off, herpes doesn't always show itself. lots of people have it and don't know it for months, or even years. these people either don't have symptoms/outbreaks, or they have symptoms that are so mild they get mistaken for something else (jock itch? yeast infection? rash?). this means that even people that you trust can give you herpes, because they might honestly think they don't have it.

second, it is possible to get herpes from oral sex. there are two strains of herpes: 1 and 2. (do you know which type you have? it could be useful info...) type 1 TENDS to be on the mouth; 2 TENDS to be on the genitals. however, this isn't ALWAYS true. if you have never been exposed to type 1 before (eg, you've never had a cold sore), and someone who has type 1 goes down on you, it's possible to get type 1 herpes on your genitals. i've never seen any stats on exactly HOW likely it is to pass it through oral, though. as you dig deeper for info, i think you'll find there's still a whole lot of uncertainty about the virus.

something that might be comforting to know is that many people find their outbreaks get less severe, and less frequent, with time. also, there are medications you can use--and other supplements--to help you with outbreaks and get some relief. to get more info on this stuff and to get support, visit the awesome ladies in the "HPV and STDs thread". i've "bumped" it to the top of the list for you, if you click on the "our bodies, our hells" lounge (instead of the "let's talk about sex" lounge. (if that doesn't make sense, let us know, and i bet someone tech-savvy can just link it!)

best of luck to you.
mollychan
aaack i just wrote out a bunch of stuff and then it wouldn't post! i hate that. anyway, sorry to hijack all the sex and health threads, but i really want to figure out what's going on with my body.

i've been feeling a little irritated after sex in general, but for the past few days i've been super itchy. there's no discharge and nothing looks red down there, but i keep catching myself wanting to just reach down and scratch like crazy (eew). could this just be general irritation? i'm trying to tell myself that it's a result of other factors. for example, i just started back on the pill, i just started riding a stationary bike a lot, and my guy is good with the oral (yessss) but has facial hair. i've been spotting this week because of being new to the pill, but i don't generally get itchy during my normal period. maybe it's a reaction to the condoms? maybe we need to use lube? why all the itching??

i know the big issue is that i need to just get myself to a doctor and get a pelvic exam as it's been nearly a year and i'm with a new partner, but the task of find a friendly girl doctor in nyc is overwhelming and planned parenthood can't seem to ever fit me in. i know, i know, bad excuses, but until i get my act together i'm asking you busties.
littlemartha
So... the wildest thing happened to me the other night. Having a bit of rough sex (I was on top) and he slipped out. I'm guessing I just came down too hard on him but the impact split my labia pretty much in half! 10 stitches later... I'm still really confused! Has this happened to anyone? I can't imagine that it's common but talk to me if you know what I'm going through! yikes!
culturehandy
Molly, are you shaving at all? Could be irritation, could be a reaction fromthe condoms, are you using different detergent or fabric softener? What about a different soap?

Could be a few things.

Littlemartha, can't say I've ever had that happen to me, but stiches on the vag, ouch! How are you doing?

(((prisma))) word with everything octi said.

stargazer
molly, well, definitely get yourself to a gyno doctor soon for your yearly checkup. maybe post in the ny thread in the family and friends thread to see if anyone has any advice for a female friendly gyno? blink.gif as far as the itching, i agree with CH...what type of condom are you using? with all of the physical activities, make sure your girlie parts get some airing out. seriously. wear cotton underwear. do you shave? could be the bits need some lotion. not sure about bc giving your bits irritation cause i don't take oral bc. good luck. let us know how things work out for you.

martha, um, i've never heard of that. do you have a piercing? yikes. i hope you are feeling better.
mariahill_sex_toys
Molly, one of my best friend had a similar problem a few months ago, she had to see a doctor, after that she was feeling much better.
mollychan
thanks for the advice, all.

i do have an appt at planned parenthood scheduled for this friday, but i can only afford a general "infection screening" (which itself is $75! maybe i can get a sliding scale fee discount). i am going to get on the ball with finding a gyno though and i did put a shout-out in the nyc thread (thanks stargazer).

i don't think it's related to shaving because the itch is on the inside. i haven't changed soaps or worn really different undies or anything either so who knows. i really hope it's not a reaction to the condoms. we just switched to kimonos after using trojans and we both really like them because they are thinner (and i've heard they are notorious for never breaking)... but aren't these both latex? and i'm pretty sure both are lubricated. i have been diagnosed with hpv in the past, but as of a year ago i was told it had cleared up so i hope this isn't a sign of that coming back.

bleh. i wish i didn't have to wait until friday. i will keep you all updated.

wow, littlemartha! feel better!
EllaMinnowPea
LittleMartha, that's the scariest sex story I've read since The Bell Jar. Good luck healing up!

Molly, take care! I hope all goes well!

I have a less upsetting question for the board: if you are prone to ejeculation, haven't you found it inconvenient? In a car, for example? Unless you carry towels in your purse, it's kind of a lot to handle, isn't it?
stargazer
((molly)) please let us know how things go at planned parenthood.
peanut
hi. i havent introduced myself in the newb thread yet, but im not a troll, though im not completely sure what one is, so there is a distinct possibility.

i debated whether i should go here but after reading a few pages of this thread my vote landed here. (i started reading from the last page, but about 10 pages in i gave up. i apologize if this is too much of a repeat)

i am a lesbian and have been with the same chick for four years now. in the four years ive never really been able to orgasm during sex with her. (nor really with partners prior, but i like her a helluva a lot better and would really like it to work out in this department). i masturbate, quite a lot actually, just trying to get, i dunno, some answers? or at least practice. i can NEVER orgasm through penetration. in fact, its a bit painful and usually i cant go very long before for i have to remove whatevers in there. vibrator. fingers. what have you. i can usually squeak out a small clit shutter, but even those arent really what any one would call earth shattering.

and to top things off, mrs peanut can come if you look at her hard enough, complete with female ejac, almost everytime. she likes everything and can come every way imagineable. which, i wish was some big reflection on me but its doubtful. usually it just makes me feel a tad jealous and makes things even harder because theres almost like theres a pressure on top of everything.

i know none of you are really lesbians, but there doesnt seem to be much out there to help me. i figure were all wired the same more or less anyway. im really frustrated. i want to have sex and actually enjoy it. and i feel like ive tried everything.

any sort of insight you can shine here?
opheliathemuse
Hi peanut,

Welcome to the lounge =). Firstly, let me just caution you against pronouncing on others' sexuality here. There are many shapes, sizes, and gender ids here and all are welcome.

Everyone's different, so don't feel guilty whether or not you come one way or another. A friend of mine and I both prefer vaginal sex whereas I know many women who love primarily oral sex/clitoral stimulation. That isn't to say I come every time or even very often. For me, simply having sex is awesome. Different strokes.

Practice for fun, that's the best thing I've found. I think the more you make it into a goal the less sex-oriented you are going to feel. Why on earth should having an orgasm be the goal of sex anyway?

When you have pain when something is inside you, are you dry/nervous? Generally speaking, the answer to penetration success of any kind is lubrication and relaxation. Maybe you need a long massage and some teasing and no sex for a while. Maybe work up to sex over a long period of time, like a few weeks. Don't treat it like a fair exchange because sex isn't meant to be a transaction. It's meant to be something fun for two people who like/love each other, loosely speaking.
mollychan
ok, very belated update, but it turns out i do just have a yeast infection. poo. well, i'm really happy it's not anything worse, but it's a pain for now. because i'm just about to get my period the nurse prescribed me a one-time antibiotic, which i took right away, but i can't use the cream until my period's done. i'm hoping the antibiotic will be enough to kill it off without having to use the cream at all. so, the worst part is up to two weeks without sex, which, yes, is a bummer, but i've waited muuuuuch longer before.

the plus side of all this is that it got me inspired to starting searching for a doctor so i can schedule a pap and everything since it's been about a year. and i realized that i never had "the talk" with my current guy about STDs and getting tested in general so we had a semi-awkward-but-good talk about all that. i suppose my paranoia pays off sometimes.
stargazer
hi peanut, please stop by the newbie thread to introduce yourself. there is also the sapphic sex thread here...

molly, good to hear it wasn't nothing too serious!
dayglowpink
Just to clarify, if it's a yeast infection, you were probably prescribed Diflucan which is a one-time antifungal medication, not an antibiotic. Yeast infections are not caused by bacteria. Didn't want anyone to be confused!
opheliathemuse
yay molly!
sexysandee
my man from Colorado is coming into town this weekend....yea.... my question to all of you is... should I shave completely?
with my ex he asked me to shave completely... I got use to it and I now do it all summer, but now that's it's winter, I neglected the area... I know the fact that it's winter is not a good excuse.

So what do you guys think about the whole shaving thing?
I once went for a pap and the doctor giggled when he saw that I was shaved completely...he tried to act like he didn't; you know the whole cough thing.

Is that the norm for women to be completely bare in that area? blink.gif
culturehandy
sexysandee, there is a whole thread about shaving, it can be found here!
sexysandee
Thank you wink.gif
ambersienna maria
got my ass eaten out last night,
then got some dick in my ass.
incredible orgasm.

woke up this morning,
more ass licking,
half sleepy orgasm.

_octinoxate
Hi ladies,

Any ideas about great songs to strip to?

Cheers!
erinjane
I always thought All Mine by Portishead would be fun to strip to.
culturehandy
Ooooh Octi, I've some great stuff!!!!

1. Burn the Witch by Queens of the Stoneage
2. Baby did a bad bad thing by Chris Issak
3. Dangerous Power by Gabriel and Dresden (it's a long 'un but a good 'un)

*pauses and goes through iPod*

4. After Dark by Tito and Tarantula
5. Cowgirl by Underworld
6. Anything by Nine Inch Nails, I'm impartial to the Perfect Drug

uhhhh, I'll have to go through the rest of my music, I've a ton of music on here, lots of good stuff to strip to.
sexysandee
QUOTE(_octinoxate @ Jan 28 2008, 02:07 AM) *
Hi ladies,

Any ideas about great songs to strip to?

Cheers!

This may sound odd, but Tyler and Away by the Toadies have always been fun
crinoline
octi- it's corny, but I did a routine to Heart's "Magic Man" for Crinoboy's 21st. It went over very well. It's a long song, with a good beat.
shinyx3
Lovage - Strangers on a Train.
Scissor Sister - Comfortably Numb
Thievery Corporation - Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eye's
Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy

All good songs to strip too.

CH, i totally agree with 4 and 5 on your list.
zoya
octi - all you need is one album: NIN - Pretty Hate Machine. It's the classic stripper album.

(in fact, there's an old interview with Trent Reznor when he was working on "The Downward Spiral" (and it didn't have a title yet) where the interviewer asks Trent what the next album will be called, and he says something like "well, I figure we should call it 'Music for Strippers' ...haha)
stargazer
octi-the rolling stones. brown sugar. 'nuff said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.