Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The General Sex thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
3rdpglady
i use to be a stripper n my favs to dance to were raves/techno
it goes real good with the lights
i always love the effects
and now my hubby does too
_octinoxate
thanks for all the ideas! my current boytoy is a real music afficionado (sp??), so i appreciate all the guidance--gotta get just the right tune for this: something he'll dig and also that i'll actually feel sexy and competent dancing to smile.gif i don't have the guts for it yet but when i do i'll let y'all know how it goes smile.gif
culturehandy
Army of me - Bjork
dayglowpink
So my guy and I have been wanting to set up a threesome with a girl he knows, and he just had her txt me. Yes! The idea is so exciting to me, and I think and talk about it all the time, but I'm nervous, too. I feel like I would be a little self-conscious in the beginning, but I think it would be amazing if it actually worked out. She's into the idea, and she said I'm the first girl she has considered for something like this, so we'll see!
_octinoxate
wow, dayglow, how exciting! my guy and i have actually been discussing the same idea in the last couple of days and are totally intrigued. it's fortunate that you already know someone to potentially invite... we're still trying to brainstorm ways to go about meeting someone for that sort of thing! (any ideas?) let us know how it works out smile.gif
sexysandee
I am super intrigued by the thought of having a threesome, but my guy is so shy when it comes to talking about sex. I would love to do it though.
culturehandy
Oooh dayglow, let us know how it goes!

Sexysandee, just ask away. See where it goes. You never know if you don't ask right?
dayglowpink
So for now it seems like she's interested and considering the idea but not for sure yet. I hope it works out, and now that she and I have each others' numbers, I would love to set it up as a surprise for the boy to come home to sometime. It's been keeping me hot to have it to think about, at least. She and I definitely have quite a few of the same ideas of what we'd want to do!
dj-bizmonkey
hey ladies, i'm just butting in completely here but i have a random question. i'm in this anthropology of sex and reproduction class which is totally awesome and we get to write a research paper on any topic that we want. for whatever reason, i'm have a hard time choosing a topic. i don't know if i want to go political or playful. if any of you out there think of a unique, perhaps far-out topic, let me know. you can pm me if you don't want take up space in this thread. thanks!!!
ellievee
hello! i'm still new!
this is semi-random, but i think fits into the 'general sex' thread...
so, nearly EVERY time my man and i have sex we climax at the same time. the relationship is still fairly new, though we live together. we almost always have sex twice a night, and if we don't come at the same time at first, we do the next time! it's incredibly alarming to me (and feels incredibly amazing), especially since i've RARELY had orgasms from intercourse in the past, with other partners.
i was wondering how often this happens with your partners?
it just seems ridiculous, but no complaints! he's a keeper!
thanks!
neurotic.nelly
QUOTE(ellievee @ Feb 12 2008, 08:05 PM) *
hello! i'm still new!
this is semi-random, but i think fits into the 'general sex' thread...
so, nearly EVERY time my man and i have sex we climax at the same time. the relationship is still fairly new, though we live together. we almost always have sex twice a night, and if we don't come at the same time at first, we do the next time! it's incredibly alarming to me (and feels incredibly amazing), especially since i've RARELY had orgasms from intercourse in the past, with other partners.
i was wondering how often this happens with your partners?
it just seems ridiculous, but no complaints! he's a keeper!
thanks!

All's I can say is this doesn't happen often with my boyfriend but when it does it is soooooooo goooooood!!! So, count your lucky stars girl, he IS a keeper! wink.gif
dj-bizmonkey
ellivee, i agree with nelly on this one. it is definitely within the normal range of human sexual behavior to have simultaneous orgasms, but i wouldn't call it common. you are one lucky lady! my bf is the first man that i've ever had a simultaneous orgasm with and it is amazing.

male and female orgasms are inherently so different alot of other aspects of your relationship and the actual act of sex have to be in line before you can experience the double 'o'. i would hang on to that man if i were you!
culturehandy
I've been fortunate to have an orgasm at the same time as my partner. I agree, certainly nothing that happens on a regular basis.

Congrats!
sexysandee
Where do y'all meet these men? I cannot seem to find them in Texas...well, in San Antonio
culturehandy
One of them was a friend who I'd known for 13 years, so we were very comfortable with each other.

The others have been older men. Yet another reason why I like 'em older than me.
neurotic.nelly
QUOTE(sexysandee @ Feb 14 2008, 11:41 AM) *
Where do y'all meet these men? I cannot seem to find them in Texas...well, in San Antonio

Coffee shops, random walks, through mutual friends.
ellievee
thanks guys, i'm definitely hanging on to him! smile.gif
bemylightx
I was reading somone's post on another board and its totally me:

i'm 20. i should be all about sex, right? but instead i don't ever want to have ex. my boyfriend tries everything he can to get me in the mood, but nothing works. so then we never have sex and then there's this whole vicious cycle of me feeling bad but not wanting to have sex just for him, etc...it's frustrating. and the whole time, my roommate is a floor above me having fabulous sex (apparently she is, it's loud). it is VERY fristrating.

and it isn't just this particular boy. i had the same lack of sex drive in my last long term relationship.

so am i crazy? vitamin deficient? what is this?

Im not on any medications, i exercise regularly, idk what the problem is!
LoveMyPugs
bemylightx - you've only made three posts and they are this one you just made and these:

Hey ladies!
I'm new here, it's nice to meet you all.
Anyway, I started dating my boyfriend like 4 months ago and everything is awesome between us. The sex is great, but for some reason every time I give him head I really hate doing it. It's really weird, I know I've never been like the olympic gold medalist in sucking dick, but the problem is that every other guy I've done it to has busted. My boyfriend tells me not to feel bad, because he never gets off from just head, but I feel like why want head (or in my case, give head) if you're not gonna get off. The fact he doesn't cum makes me not even want to do it.
Any suggestions?

Ok so I think I may have an STD.
lately (for like the past month or 2) sex has been extremely painful and sometimes i bleed. i mean like every time we have sex i am in an extreme amount of pain. its mostly upon penetration and the first bunch of thrusts, but sometimes it lasts the entire time. its more of like a raw kind of pain inside of my vagina, from what i remember it kind of reminds me of losing my virginity, but i have had sex with 9 people since then so im sure my hymen is long gone.I know its not lack of lubrication because i make sure to break out the ky if im feeling dry. i got a pap smear like 3 or 4 weeks ago, and nothing. i need to make a trip back to my dr but i have no idea what this could be. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this.

I mean it sounds to me like you might be just distracted. I mean if you are worried about not being able to make your boyfriend come during oral sex, then you are worried about having an STD and also wondering why sex is so painful then that right there would be enough to make me not want to have sex.

My only suggestions would be to

1) stop using KY. I think that stuff is crap. Go to a sex shop and get a real lube. I'd recommend ID Glide. You can get waterbased. Durex Play at the drugstore isn't bad either. I use Swiss Navy silicone and it's great. I few squirts and you are read to go.

2) Lots of foreplay might be needed. Try a toy. Something small and simple like a pocket rocket. Maybe let him blindfold you. IMO it hightens the senses. My whole body is sensitive and not being able to see Mr. Pug running his fingers up and down my body, my breasts, nipples, my feet, thighs just drives me wild.

3) Go slow when he enters you. You may want to be on top so that you can be in control here.

4) Take your time. Have sex when there is plenty of time. For some reason Mr. Pug and I always have sex late at night and then I'm thinking about how I need to get to bed and how tired I'm going to be and not about what he's doing to me. It's distracting. We also tend to do it right before we are about to leave to go some where or right before we are expecting company. The time pressure of these quickies puts to much pressure on me to perform and I don't enjoy it as much.

5) If you are really worried that there is something physically wrong with you then I would recommend going to your doctor. However, there were many years where I didn't want to have sex at all. It just wasn't important to me. I think this might be normal.

Other then that does anyone else have any suggestions?
culturehandy
bemylightx, do you have sources of stress going on in your life right now? Or is there a constant? There me be a psychological cause for not wanting to have sex. Reading pugs post about your post, if you fear you have an STD, get your self to the doctor NOW. Not being treated for STD's can cause infertility, among other things. I'd say this fear of having an STD is certainly having an affect on your sexuality.

You NEED to see a doctor.
Miss Deena
I have had a low sex drive in the past and once i stopped my birth control everything went back to normal (after talking to my doctor). I have also had bleeding after intercourse and after many tests to make sure there was no serious problem the doctor proclaimed me to have a "sensitive cervix" and there are treatments for that too. So go talk to the doctor!

On that note - has anyone had that? I am not sure which treatment method I would like to follow.
LustfullyPink
End Response
culturehandy
LustfullyPink, you need to have a conversation with him about this, outside of the bedroom tell him what you posted here. The situation won't get better if you don't have open communication.

Don't bring this up in the bedroom as he will feel that you are attacking him about sexuality, and that will harbor resentment.

Miss Deena, I've never heard of a sensitive cervix, but it maybe it's just what it sounds like?
crinoline
Lustfully Pink - ditto to what CH said. Also, it sounds to me like your boy might just be lazy. I know my boy adores blow jobs above all else because he doesn't have to "do" anything. He's so lazy that he rarely initiates sex simply because he doesn't want to commit to the physical activity. We're also on different levels of libido, though less of a stretch as that between you and your boy (I want it twice a day, he wants it once a week). But yeah, just talk to him about it at some time when ya'll aren't being amorous in any way (ie making out etc.). Make sure that you let him know how important sex is to you in a relationship. Emphasize that it isn't really a problem with "him" (guys can be so egocentric!) but that it's a problem with you not receiving what you need out of the relationship. If your needs are not being met, he should be made aware of that.

I have often (less frequently in the past year) experienced pain and bleeding with intercourse. This is usually because he tears me upon first entry, and the following activity further irritates the tear. Crinoboy says that I have a magical reforming hymen. The problem has nearly gone away since we discovered the importance of lubrication (we used to be sex retarded).
Miss Deena
A sensitive cervix - Is where the cervix bleeds with any poking or prodding. The doc gave me three things freeze my cervix, have a hysterectomy, or deal with it. Of those options I pick to deal! But I wanted to know if anyone had heard of a different option.
auralpoison
How the fuck does one freeze one's cervix?
zoya
I've had my cervix frozen. I had cervical cryosurgery when I was 20, for abnormal cells on my cervix (I've been fine since, btw)

they freeze it with liquid nitrogen. It doesn't hurt, but weird shit comes out when it thaws.

The doc let me look at my frozen cervix right after he did it, in a mirror. It looked just like a powdered sugar hostess donette. Same size and everything.

for years my friends and I called the Hostess Donettes covered with powdered sugar "frozen cervixes."

auralpoison
Sweet fucking Jebus! I had no idea such a procedure was possible! I am off to Google!
sexysandee
QUOTE(zoya @ Mar 1 2008, 08:02 PM) *
I've had my cervix frozen. I had cervical cryosurgery when I was 20, for abnormal cells on my cervix (I've been fine since, btw)

they freeze it with liquid nitrogen. It doesn't hurt, but weird shit comes out when it thaws.

The doc let me look at my frozen cervix right after he did it, in a mirror. It looked just like a powdered sugar hostess donette. Same size and everything.

for years my friends and I called the Hostess Donettes covered with powdered sugar "frozen cervixes."

I will never look at the donuts in the same way ever again
auralpoison
Anybody here have any experience with labial/clitoral pumping?

Also, I watched this sorta documentary (Arty dramatizations with actual recorded interviews with those involved.) about the death of Boeing engineer Kenneth Pinyan, who suffered a perforated colon he received after vigorous anal coitus with an equine. "Zoo", it's called. It was fascinating & quite sensitively done. But. BUT. YIKES! I'm pretty accepting of people's paraphilias, but anything onvolving animals or children gives me the heebies.
deschatsrouge
I've met a Zoophile before. He kept two dogs for sex. As he was talking about it I tried not to judge, but the moment he left the room I thought to myself oooooookaaaay then. I never want to head about that again.
culturehandy
I'm an open and understanding person, but I also firmly believe that sex should be between consenting adults (as many as you want at that!)

Sex with animals is a little off, weirds me out.
Miss Deena
I try not to make any judgments on other peoples fetishes or interests but on that note I do have some rules. No animals, kids or poop. If it includes any of the mentioned I want nothing to do with it. But I have heard about and kinda wanted to see that documentary for my own morbid curiosity. Not sure if I will ever bring myself to watch it though.
ellievee
i'd also like to think of myself as being very sexually open and accepting, but when i met someone who admitted to me that he'd like to see my face covered in dog cum, my thought process just didn't know how to approach it. maybe i'm just sexually conservative, (though sexually liberated) in thinking that sex is something special. though i'm all for sex toys and other kinky pleasures, i can't grasp sex with animals. maybe it's because i think it may be cruel?
culturehandy
I'm thinking about the cruelty element as well. I'll try just about anything, but I agree no kids, no animals (men are enough), not into poop or vomit.
auralpoison
The film is very thoughtful & repsectful. The closest it comes to anything visually sexual between man & beast is the guy that portrayed Kenneth Pinyan walking around naked in the dark with a horse. It actually prompted me to look up more about the situation. They actually found over three hundred hours of video of the two horses giving various men the EHBI. I saw the footage of the Pinyan taking the horse in his ass & was disturbed. Mr. Hands, indeed.

I'm not a size queen as I have a small Britney, but dang. You gotta be a champ to take something like that up your ass. I've seen one close up & it was just HUGE. If I was clutching an apple with my arm outstretched . . . that's what it looked like.

There was a weird part near the end of the film where the animal control lady was trying to coax the horse into a trailer & a mini horse came running up & started to fellate the stallion. It's one thing when you get freaky with your animals, but when you bring the other animals into things . . . You have too much fucking time on your hands.

And again . . . pumping, anyone? Cos I had a FREAKY weekend.

ETA: Dog cum? DOG cum? Where the fuck is a guy's head at if he wants to see Fido's puppy juice on a gal's face? And how did that conversation start, Ellievee? Seriously! What kind of conversation were you having that led up to that?
mouse
QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Mar 11 2008, 11:32 AM) *
I've met a Zoophile before. He kept two dogs for sex. As he was talking about it I tried not to judge, but the moment he left the room I thought to myself oooooookaaaay then. I never want to head about that again.

you tried not to judge??? seriously? KEEPING ANIMALS FOR SEX? i mean, christ, i'm no vegetarian, but how is that not tantamount to saying "i've met a pedophile before. he kept two six year olds for sex". or, for that matter, "he kept two dogs he regularly enjoyed beating". you don't try not to judge in a situation like that, you call the police (or the aspca).

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH THINGS THAT CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
shinyx3
wow, mouse, i am totally with you on this one. there is a reason it is not legal. call the cops!
auralpoison
See, that was the interesting thing about the Mr. Hands case. In 2005, there was no law against bestiality in the state of Washington. It was perfectly legal to have human-animal shenanigans. There is one now. At least one person has been prosecuted; the man's wife took cellphone pics of him fucking the family dog.

They brought charges up against the guy that filmed the stallion ass-fuck of death. He was charged with trespassing, fined $300, eight hours of community service, & a one year's suspended sentence. He was also ordered to stay the fuck away from his neighbor's barn.

The guy wouldn't have died had he gone to the hospital sooner. But he was intoxicated & waited THREE hours before he decided something was seriously wrong.
p_176
AP - what is pumping?
culturehandy
Holy FUCK, I was familiar with the story of Mr. Hands, but then I decided to go look up what exactly a perforated colon entailed, and no fucking wonder. AP I agree, you must be a champ to take a horse penis up the ass. I have to use lube for a human penis, but motherfucker, a horse penis????? How does one discover that they enjoy have a horse penis up their ass?

You know what, I don't think I want to know.

If my partner told me that they wanted me to take pictures of them havnig sex with the an animal, now only would i take the animal, I'd report the person.

AP, you do have to tell about the pumping, I've never done it, but have heard of it.

p_176 there is some info here. But other things can be used as well.

Now I'm curious!
ellievee
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Mar 11 2008, 09:18 PM) *
ETA: Dog cum? DOG cum? Where the fuck is a guy's head at if he wants to see Fido's puppy juice on a gal's face? And how did that conversation start, Ellievee? Seriously! What kind of conversation were you having that led up to that?

we were friends (didn't see each other much but had known each other since high school) and i'm sure we were just talking about sex. i'm pretty raunchy and probably mentioned how i liked my boyfriend to come on my face, and he said that he loved my lips and would like to see dog cum on them.

i asked honestly if he'd ever done anything with animals and he said no, but that he looked at pictures of it all the time. if he would've said yes, or if i KNEW someone was having sex with animals, i'd DEFINITELY call the police and aspca as well!
p_176
the horse guy - did no one ever tell him, or did he never take a biology course, where he learned that the anus leads to the innards of other parts of your body? it's not like a vagina, that has a wall - and even that can be harmed and cause hemorrhaging! dumb ass....good thing he's out of the gene pool.

pumping....nope, can't say i've ever done that....would be interesting to try though....details AP? i think we can maybe get away from the horse talk :-P
sexysandee
Please no more horse talk, it's kind of digusting me...

What about that pumping thing, it looks fun
auralpoison
Can I just say I *hate* being censored. I'ma talk about whatever I want to. If it makes you uncomfortable, Sexysandee, don't read it.

But I won't, ahem, beat a dead horse fucker.

Okay. Pumping. With HB. So I knew something was up within seconds of his arrival. We usually rip each other's clothes off as soon as he gets here, but this time it was different. We talked, we went to dinner. He sat next to me in the booth & touched me very innapropriately through the whole meal. Pinching my nipples, rubbing my pussy through my jeans. We went home, he suggested a shower. So we did that, & that was where his weird little plan started. He decided he wanted to shave me. Which was odd since he's the one that asked me to stop waxing, but whatever. After that he went down on me/used his hands until I almost orgasmed & then stopped. The bastard had me sitting on the bathroom sink, legs spread & begging. We went into the other room & he blindfolded me, & asked me if I trusted him. Duh. He tied me up on my back & asked me again if I trusted him. Double duh. He put little lubed plastic dealies on my chest & used the handpump. It felt weird, but good. Then he got between my legs & started kissing my thighs & such before he asked me yet again about trust. I was, "Yeahyeahyeahgetitonalready!" He pressed me open, pushed up my hood, & stuck a little silicone tube thingie on my clit. At first it just felt kinda funny, but eventually, wow. My clit was literally throbbing. He gave me a verbal play by play as we went along & at one point he gasped because he could actually *see* it throbbing in the little tube-y thing. He stuck two fingers in me & played with the tube, but wouldn't let me come. After about twenty minutes, he removed the blindfold, he popped the valves & I had two HUGE nipples/swollen areola & about a two inch clit. Seriously. My button, which is usually tiny, was farking enormous. And felt AMAZING. And even a hot breath over my tits was enough to send me shuddering. Let alone when he started pinching my nips & using his teeth. Soon enough he went down on me again & he kissed, licked, nibbled, sucked, touched me everywhere but my clit. When the broad flat of his tongue swiped up my clit . . . I came in his face. Like, "We should have put a tarp down, there is no escaping the wet spot", came. And it was GOOOOOD. With dripping chin & splashed chest, he was quite pleased with himself & finally decided it was time to fuck me. We were missionary & each time he thrusted his cock touched my clit & made me come again & again. It was INTENSE. I am generally an orgasmic person, but this was a whole different level. I swear to cod, I passed out mid-fuck. My body was on total coming overload.

So that was it. The swelling went away after a few hours, but the sensitivity remained so we fucked like animals. He wanted to do my whole area, but I looked it up online while he was asleep & YIKES. Giant pussy looks weird. Maybe next time.

I eventually asked where & when he decided he was interested in pumping. I mean, we fool around; for a while he got really interested in shibari, but this was just new. And odd. He blushed & admitted that he'd been bored & lonely without me & was perving around one night online. HB loves pussy, so he figured a giant pussy would be pretty cool.

And on a weird note, when I masturbated before I knew what it was, my main thing was suction. I'd use an empty bubble bath bottle in the tub. I'd force out the air & stick it on my clit & get my little kid freak on. Boy, was I clean that summer!
ellievee
omg auralpoison, the pumping sounds AMAZING!

two nights ago my boy gave me head for FOREVER and my clit was hard and sticking out. after we finished he told me how good i tasted, how much i squirted, and how hard my clit was, which he LOVED. he was pouring about how much it was poking out and how he loved playing with it, so maybe he'll be into this! i hope so!
culturehandy
AP, I had a dream about pumping. I must try it!!!!
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(mouse @ Mar 12 2008, 02:48 AM) *
you tried not to judge??? seriously? KEEPING ANIMALS FOR SEX? i mean, christ, i'm no vegetarian, but how is that not tantamount to saying "i've met a pedophile before. he kept two six year olds for sex". or, for that matter, "he kept two dogs he regularly enjoyed beating". you don't try not to judge in a situation like that, you call the police (or the aspca).

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH THINGS THAT CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH YOU

The reason no one said anything to this guy was because he kept a very large, very sharp knife on him at all times. He was a scary fellow all around.
culturehandy
Wow, it sounds like this guy has some issues...
auralpoison
Well, I kinda figure that those issues are how he wound up resorting to animals to fulfill his needs. He was desperate for some contact, but he scared the hell out of his own species & resorted to man's best friend. He probably should have just bought a Fleshlight, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.