Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The General Sex thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
neurotic.nelly
rolleyes.gif

As soon as I leave work, I am making an extra special effort to go to good vibrations to get some real lube, screw KY.

*logs off, to run home and drag my bf out to good vibes*
auralpoison
I would like to think I've been here long enough that you all know that I am sexually savvy. I am not retarded, I know the difference between good lube & bad & have offered input on lube many a time in here. So what the fuck gives? I asked a question about a *specific* KY produced product, not *regular* KY & I'm treated like some kind of newbie; none of you have told me anything I didn't already know about *regular* KY. But I wasn't asking about *regular* KY, so most of the answers were moot. Since nobody here seems to have tried the stuff, I'd have preferred a big fat, "No, I've never used it, but good luck." I'm glad that somebody got the news on the yeasties/glycerin effect, but come on. I thought you people knew me better than that.
geekchickknits
Nope, haven't used the specific one you're talking about. If you decide to try it, please let us know how different it is from the regular stuff.
stargazer
slow your roll AP. i reread your post. maybe you need to clarify when you ask ask about the difference. is it to use toys, anal sex, vaginal sex...what dude? i've never used either of the KY brands. it just seemed like it would be too thick and not really good feeling. i use this lube i bought at a women owned sex shop in chicago. it is water-based. the water based stuff feels almost as natural as me...but a little bit slippier. i've used it with toys and for vaginal sex.

maybe tell HB to use a higher quality of lube. your vajayjay is worth it!
culturehandy
I suppose we were all saying that based on the shittiness of previous KY experiences, why would this differ from this other product?

Any lube you can buy from a drug store, including the new KY, probably isn't the best of quality. IMHO.
auralpoison
Again with the fucking relaxing. I am so sick of being told to stand down when I'm not even standing on my hind legs about something. I do not need to "slow my roll". My roll is just fucking fine. I am simply dry & matter-of-fact. *edit*

I just asked a specific question about a specific product & got answers that had nothing to do with said question or said product. I *know* KY isn't the best lube on the planet, in fact, I've never used it. We only use my specified lube, but that doesn't mean he can't be curious about something new. And I resent the implication that he's treating my vajayjay poorly merely because he's curious about a different type of lube. He's just the curious type even when it comes to getting off.

Thank you, Geekchickknits & Culturehandy. I appreciate the directness of your answers. That's more of what I was looking for.

And my drugstore carries Astroglide, ID, & Swiss Navy. We ran out a few months ago & I had to resort to Astroglide.
vegdumpling
QUOTE(venusindisguise @ May 22 2006, 03:51 PM) *
I debated putting this in the frustration thread...but I don't just want to vent- I want help. I am in a casual relationship with a very nice man. It is pretty much a "friend's with benefits" type thing. <BR>It seems like the benefit part of this relation is becoming less frequent...or rather it has stayed constant but we hang out more. The time frequency is off. I'm starting to feel guilty over my high sex drive- there are some contributing factors. He is older than I am and he has a bad back (3 fractures) that often interferes. Either his back is in a lot of pain and he has just found a spot that hurts less than other spots or he has taken his meds which tend to make his stomach upset. <BR>He turns me on so much that I want to jump him all the time. He feels bad for denying me, I catch myself looking pouty and then we both feel a lil shitty. I get so frustrated...in my head I'm going "you can just lay there just let me get on top!" or "does your hand hurt?". <BR>I think even w/o the bad back it'd still be a bit of a problem. I don't know how to not be such a horndog. I know it is super silly...but each time we don't have sex when I've wanted to I feel rejected. Stupid, but I can't help it.

i understand your sex drive woes, i too suffer *sigh* from a very high libido. my boyfriend is content with sex once or twice a week and it's taken me almost 5 years to get to place where i think i understand that him not wanting sex isn't the same as him not wanting me.

i honestly don't have any good advice because even though i sort of get this, i still occasionally get that rejected feeling even though it isn't anything i'm doing wrong. this year i even tried being "coy" instead of aggressve about my interest because the silly boy thought he would somehow be in the mood more if he was the initiator more often. ummm, yeah... that didn't work at all, turns out my guy likes my agressive tactics much more than the other kind. so i've come to a decision, us ladies have to be who we are and if that means being agressive and lusty then so be it. at least my guy was attracted to me for being me, it doesn't help anything to bend over backwards and try to be something you aren't and it might even hurt.
vegdumpling
QUOTE(AsparagusBerry @ May 21 2008, 12:59 PM) *
Has this ever happened to anyone?

My boyfriend and I always have incredible, mind (andotherthings) blowing sex...well the other night, afterwards, I was still incredibly horny! I don't know why...he almost always makes me orgasm, and if he doesn't, its still incredible, but this has happened a few times, and it makes my boyfriend feel inadequate, maybe I m just a freak? wink.gif

you are not a freak, i'm the same way sometimes. it doesn't seem to make much sense but there it is.
obelix2
Wow, thanks for the spit in the eye. I didn't think I was treating you like "some kind of newbie". I read your post and didn't have experience with the exact lube you were asking about, but I did have very strong feelings about KY in general. So now when I post, I should only write exactly answers a question? I'll go back in my hole now.
auralpoison
Way to take it to a whole other place, Obelix. *long slow clap for a bag of dicks*

When you're finished pouting, we'll still be here.
pollystyrene
*delurks, knowing the risk of getting my head bitten off*

Can we just agree and acknowledge the fact that the tone that we intend things to come across in doesn't always come across on the internet?

Obviously people have strong feelings about lubes...is it really worth the venom towards your fellow busties?

*relurks with nothing to contribute to the lube debate...well, other than, I'd be leery of anything KY...I use Astroglide, which they do sell at Target and I'm not even sure how happy I am with it. Slippery Stuff was recommended to me awhile back by a former bustie who worked in a sex shop. Haven't tried it yet.*
LoveMyPugs
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jun 1 2008, 05:36 PM) *
I suppose we were all saying that based on the shittiness of previous KY experiences, why would this differ from this other product?

Any lube you can buy from a drug store, including the new KY, probably isn't the best of quality. IMHO.

Same here...
auralpoison
Jesus fucking . . .

Look, now, I've made the point NUMEROUS times that things don't always come across on the intarwebs. Somehow, that just doesn't seem to apply to me. I don't get the benefit of the doubt. Somebody always gets all huffy & princess-y. I wasn't trying to hurt anybody's feelings, I just got no useful information for the question I asked. I got, "KY bad!" No shit! And somebody got their knickers in a twist over it. THEY ADDRESSED SOMETHING I WASN'T ASKING ABOUT AS THOUGH IT WAS INFORMATIVE. Whatever, I don't have time for somebody's bitchcakes.

I wasn't offerning "venom" & again, I resent the implication. I was simply tired of getting answers to a question I didn't post. I wasn't asking about reg KY, but all the imput I got was on reg KY. I KNOW REG KY IS SHIT.

And LMP, you just reiterated what I already said. I AGREED with CH. And again, my drugstore carries quality lube.
geekchickknits
OK! I think that this lube conversation is pretty dead, as well as any side topics that are branching from it.

My suggestion of a new topic:

When and how do you broach the dreaded subject of STI/sexual history with a new partner? How and when do you think it should be done? How and when do you actually do it?
dirtyprettything
QUOTE(geekchickknits @ Jun 6 2008, 07:06 AM) *
OK! I think that this lube conversation is pretty dead, as well as any side topics that are branching from it.

My suggestion of a new topic:

When and how do you broach the dreaded subject of STI/sexual history with a new partner? How and when do you think it should be done? How and when do you actually do it?

It's kind of a tough one, you know? I tend to bring it up before anything get serious. For WC and I, we were talking before anything was even slightly sexual or romantic, and he asked what my preference for BC was. I told him that I'm on the pill and get tested yearly, whether or not I'm in a monogamous relationship, however, if he hadn't been given the full work-up recently, it would be condoms for sure. We also discussed if I was going to get the HPV vaccination and we talked about our individual histories. I know in my case I'm really lucky because he's so open about talking about this stuff in a really matter-of-fact kind of way. Helps that he works in a sex shop biggrin.gif
culturehandy
Geekchick, straight up, this is your sexuality, I'd ask new potential partner the last time they were tested, and if it hasn't been recent, then have the discussion.
LoveMyPugs
i do have a lube question (not relating to previous discussion). our swiss navy lube bottle is almost empty. it was a good brand but a little expensive. i was thinking of switching? those of you who use a silicone lube i was wondering what brand you use and if you are happy with it. i know pur makes one and so does id glide. i was also thinking of getting maximus for anal. i hear that's a thick brand and stays where you put it. any other suggestions?

i can't really input on the sexual history conversation because mr. pugs is my sexual history and i am his. i like what everyone is saying. sounds like what i would do if i just met someone knew.

-pugs
Miss Deena
Pugs - I do have a favorite Silicone lube and I would recommend it over and over its Wet Platinum I do so love that stuff! My guy is not fond of sticky or thick formulas even for anal. I have used this lube during both and have not encountered an issue we just really lube up for anal.

The subject of getting tested is one best approached directly and don't try and tip toe around it. You can never be to careful when it comes to your body.
hellomargot
hate to throw this thread off the lube topic, but have a cry of desperation for help!

i'll be seeing my man for the first time in a month here soon, and have told him i'm going to invest in some sexy lingerie for my visit. however, now i can't find any worthwhile. i've looked on victorias secret, fredericks, spicylegs... help. something with an underwire, preferably.

oh this visit will be fun.
damona
hellomargot, i like hipsandcurves.com and if you are looking for a little less mainstream, sub-shop.com has some nice stuff.
girltrouble
margot, try the empress new clothes thread. it's the on going clothes hunting thread. we've been talking "unmentionables" for a while and i'm sure you'll find something you like, and if you have a specific question, i'm sure the gals there can find it. they look far and wide smile.gif

back on topic, i used to love gunoil-- mr. trouble used to bring lots of it home from work and the gay boys there seemed to love it, but she was telling me that it's been discontinued or something... i'll check with her and see what she says.
juliaolive
I hate to admit it (given the nature of the last convo) but I totally use KY. Ahaha, sorry to be of no help on the recent lube question. Oh you know, I just remembered we're using something even worse than KY now, this is definitely a case of having a "thrifty" partner and no money to spend yourself on such things tongue.gif

Rudderless, TrashyDiva is so cool! Thanks for that!

I wonder if anyone Busties out there have endometreosis? Sex is so painful right now, but apparently birth control might help out with that (sweet baby Jesus, I hope so). Anyone experienced such a thing?
geekchickknits
QUOTE(juliaolive @ Jun 16 2008, 11:13 PM) *
I wonder if anyone Busties out there have endometreosis? Sex is so painful right now, but apparently birth control might help out with that (sweet baby Jesus, I hope so). Anyone experienced such a thing?

I don't, but a good friend of mine did/does - she told me that cognitive therapy (visualizations, tapes, etc.) really helped to reduce and control her pain.
dani1983
(copying and pasting my original post from the other thread, sorry!)
Wow, I missed being here!
Busties, I need your help/advice.
I like this much older guy (I'm 24, he's 45) but not like-like, I just want to hook up with him, and he deeefinitely wants to hook up with me. He sends me dirty emails and everything and we got together this past wednesday but I didn't want to do anything cause I got shy. Now, I'm definitely not of the shy kind, but he intimidates me cause he's so old and yet so hot! So, my question is, what does a 45 year old man searches for on a girl when having sex with her? Like, do they want a super-freak on the sack or they just want "someone to have sex with, period"?? halp!

hellomargot: Victoria Secret started a sale today! i already spent 200 bucks on stuff from there sad.gif haha i love it!
zoya
hi dani -

my advice would be to just be yourself. Of course, that is always the right thing to do - if you try to be what you think he wants in bed, then you're gonna kinda get stuck in always having to be that.

My advice - what do YOU like? Think about all the things you like in bed, or wish someone would do to you. And ask him to do them with you / to you. A 45 year old man has YEARS of sexual experience and I'd be 90% sure that he will more than please you in any area you like. And he'll be much more of a willing participant than most guys in their 20's. Don't be afraid to ask - hell, you could text him here and there telling him the things you'd like him to do to you.. that would be super hot for him and give him a bit of direction. plus it takes care of the shy thing and is kinda tantalazing for him... he won't be able to wait to do it all to you.

you could say anything from foot rubs, to massage, to oral, to you riding him, to whatever. It doesn't have to be kinky or out there if you're not into that - just anything. and I'll be willing to bet he'll follow through with it, and will be into doing it. If there is anything I've learned, men get off getting girls off and giving them pleasure. and when you give them some direction, it helps them to accomplish that.

chances are, unless he's completely missed the mark somewhere in life (which I doubt) he's gonna be a super pro at oral, also. So get yourself some of that, girlfriend. and make him take care of you first, before you go down on him or start pleasuring him.

That's gonna be the total bonus with a guy who is so much older. He's probably not going to be expecting a woman in her 20's to let him know what she wants and likes - but us women in our 30's + have learned to say what we want and that's what he's probably used to. I would hazard to guess that the combination of you being yourself and letting him know what that is and what you want will probably make him even more into it.

dani1983
thanks so much for your answer, zoya!
Well we got together on wednesday before work and he fingered me and I gave him a bj.....he came but i didn't, blah! but you are right, he was very willing to continue doing it until I'd come but we had to be at work and I couldn't concentrate sad.gif
I can't wait to have sex with him! i hope he's suuuper good because I don't want to have to fake orgasms yet again lol
There's one thing I can't stop thinking about....does he sees me as a woman, or as a "little young girl who wants to get dirty with an old man"? hmmm
zoya
STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT HE THINKS!!!!!!!!

just tell him what you want. I guarantee you he'll give it to you. This is your chance to figure out WHAT YOU WANT, and WHO YOU ARE. do it. Trust me. If you worry about what he thinks, you'll start giving him what you think he wants, and that will just be kinda 'eh.." he can get that from any younger girl. sorry, but it's true. SERIOUSLY - guys who are older WANT to please a woman. They WANT someone who knows who she is and can speak her mind about what she wants. If you can give him that, in a 25 year old body, you will be irresistible to him. Just go with it, even if it seems weird or foreign or a challenge to you, and don't question it or think about what he thinks. I can GUARANTEE you you won't be sorry.

oh, and also don't give him more than he gives you. Ask him for what you like / want. Let him give it to you first (don't demand, just let him. he will.) remember, he's not a guy in his 20's. You don't have to give to him first before he'll give to you. He'll want to please you.

you telling him what you want and letting him do what you want to you will put you in control of the situation, and you won't have to ask what he thinks. You'll blow his mind.

Also, read Doxy's answer in the General Relationship thread. He's a 35 year old guy.
lantern
Zoya's on the money here...

Coming from a 44 yo male, w/ a 28 yo girl.

Nothing is sexier than a woman who knows what she wants.

Plus, this is a chance for you to experiment a bit.

Don't be so concerned with figuring out exactly what he wants from you... Let him ask for it as well.

girltrouble
pollystyrene
(Posting more subtly here)

Actually, it's posting under 3 names- I got oodles of comments from "MissLips", so block that one, too!

Crap, not sure how you formatted that GT, to go directly to my ignore list, so here's a link to the profile!

Remember to IGNORE POSTS and BLOCK PM'S!!

BLOCK TROLL: filibuster
BLOCK TROLL: dustbuster
crazyoldcatlady
to Quoth the GT:

*****TROLL ALERT*****
our usual shmuck troll is back. with 2 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the block button at the bottom of the page. you must click both.

IN the meantime, enjoy this informative video on the complicated issue of choice
girltrouble
girltrouble
girltrouble
auralpoison

*****TROLL ALERT*****

our usual shmuck troll is back. with 3 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the update ignored users button at the bottom of the page.*

BLOCK TROLL: misslips

*it is also a good idea to add these names to your block pm list if needed and to set your acct to require approval for comments.

[/QUOTE]
auralpoison

*****TROLL ALERT*****

our usual shmuck troll is back. with 3 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the update ignored users button at the bottom of the page.*

BLOCK TROLL: misslips

*it is also a good idea to add these names to your block pm list if needed and to set your acct to require approval for comments.

dani1983
QUOTE(zoya @ Jun 21 2008, 11:44 PM) *
STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT HE THINKS!!!!!!!!

just tell him what you want. I guarantee you he'll give it to you. This is your chance to figure out WHAT YOU WANT, and WHO YOU ARE. do it. Trust me. If you worry about what he thinks, you'll start giving him what you think he wants, and that will just be kinda 'eh.." he can get that from any younger girl. sorry, but it's true. SERIOUSLY - guys who are older WANT to please a woman. They WANT someone who knows who she is and can speak her mind about what she wants. If you can give him that, in a 25 year old body, you will be irresistible to him. Just go with it, even if it seems weird or foreign or a challenge to you, and don't question it or think about what he thinks. I can GUARANTEE you you won't be sorry.

oh, and also don't give him more than he gives you. Ask him for what you like / want. Let him give it to you first (don't demand, just let him. he will.) remember, he's not a guy in his 20's. You don't have to give to him first before he'll give to you. He'll want to please you.

you telling him what you want and letting him do what you want to you will put you in control of the situation, and you won't have to ask what he thinks. You'll blow his mind.
Also, read Doxy's answer in the General Relationship thread. He's a 35 year old guy.

Thank you SO MUCH zoya and lantern! I'm a little shy but your advice is definitely helping me. We talked yesterday and he told me what he wanted to do and I told him "ok, but first you have to do a, b, and c to me". What I've noticed is that he's very demanding, like "we are going to do this and that", which is funny since I haaate when people tell me what to do in a demanding way, but in his case i think its hot!
We re supposed to meet on monday for a little action (we haven't had sex yet) but I just got my period, damnit :-(
new25
Embarassing, embarassing question:

I'm 25 and I've only had sex a total of 30-40 times in my life---albeit with 9 different guys. (I lost my it late in life.)

I've queefed with a number of them. This was always during almost an hour of intercourse, and every position the guy could think of. But it's still makes me insane. One was huge (at least the biggest I've ever been with, around 7.5" in length, 5" around), and it still happened. They all act like it's an anomaly.

I have a lot of paranoia about the anatomical "size" of my vagina. Only 3-4 guys have ever told me that I was "tight," and they all liked the engage in inane sex talk. The last one (and the biggest) one time followed up with "What---you don't think so?" Even the guy I lost my virginity to never said anything. So, I feel my complex is at least partially founded.

On the other hand---I'm very small physically, have never been able to use big vibrators (unlike the guys I've fucked, they're all really hard), use "slim" tampons, and can walk around with weighted ben wah balls for hours.

I don't get it! Rough sex (especially with the last asshole) wipes me out for a day, sometimes I ache for the next 3 days, but I get this impression that I just don't feel that good. FYI, none of the relationships went anywhere, so I have "association" to make too.
culturehandy
new25,first question, are you lubricated enough?
new25
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jun 29 2008, 02:00 PM) *
new25,first question, are you lubricated enough?

Not sure---I get pretty wet on my own, and I've never had sex without a condom.
culturehandy
Is sex painful for you, or just after sex??

Sex for an hour straight is a long time to have sex.

auralpoison
New25, you didn't really need to post this so many times. Once in the Gen Sex thread would have been fine.
stargazer
new25, um, first welcome to the lounge. i hope you posted in the newbie thread. we get alot of trolls here. so please check in. second, you said alot in your post. i didn't really see your question. but, i'm dumb like that sometimes. are you concerned that men do not find penetration enjoyable with the size of your vagina or that you are in pain? not sure.
new25
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jun 29 2008, 02:30 PM) *
New25, you didn't really need to post this so many times. Once in the Gen Sex thread would have been fine.

Sorry unsure.gif

re: pain. I did with the last guy, the first time---nothing serious, but a little overwhelming. After that it was fine---good, but nothing to worry about.

After sex: almost everytime.

An hour is a long time, but they usually last that long. This makes me wonder, too---even though I know that they're all older, they're almost always inebriated in some way, and they're all complaining about the condom.

On the other hand, all of the younger guys I have been with have only lasted a 5-10 minutes. They also blame the condom (wtf?).
new25
QUOTE(stargazer @ Jun 29 2008, 02:53 PM) *
new25, um, first welcome to the lounge. i hope you posted in the newbie thread. we get alot of trolls here. so please check in. second, you said alot in your post. i didn't really see your question. but, i'm dumb like that sometimes. are you concerned that men do not find penetration enjoyable with the size of your vagina or that you are in pain? not sure.

Thanks. The former---although I think that if it felt better, the guy would probably come sooner.
stargazer
ok. thanks for the clarification.

first off, you are thinking too much which can tense up the vaginal muscles. and if you are having sex when drunk then the chances of either of you climaxing can be drastically decreased. the condoms excuse is BS. in the end, it sounds like you are not in touch with what you find pleasurable with sex. while it is good to want to know if your partner feels good, it sounds like you are too focused on pleasing the men you sleep with. it sounds like you are still learning about yourself sexually.

now, go to the newbie thread so your posts won't be ignored....

PS try to keep your responses to single posts. it seems like people are not fans of the double post here...
new25
QUOTE(stargazer @ Jun 29 2008, 03:11 PM) *
ok. thanks for the clarification.

first off, you are thinking too much which can tense up the vaginal muscles. and if you are having sex when drunk then the chances of either of you climaxing can be drastically decreased. the condoms excuse is BS. in the end, it sounds like you are not in touch with what you find pleasurable with sex. while it is good to want to know if your partner feels good, it sounds like you are too focused on pleasing the men you sleep with. it sounds like you are still learning about yourself sexually.

now, go to the newbie thread so your posts won't be ignored....

PS try to keep your responses to single posts. it seems like people are not fans of the double post here...

Thanks---all true. I hate to sound like some kind of doormat, but I still feel that there is an issue here that needs to be resolved. I'm not going to ask a guy if he thinks that I'm "tight," or not, which I guess is the reason why I'm posting an an anonymous forum. I've even mentioned it to my gynecologist, and he just kind of freaked out and said that I look "normal" (maybe because I asked him "what's your opinion?", ha). Anyway, any insight, medical or anecdotal or otherwise, would be appreciated. Thanks.
auralpoison
QUOTE(new25 @ Jun 29 2008, 08:43 PM) *
Thanks---all true. I hate to sound like some kind of doormat, but I still feel that there is an issue here that needs to be resolved. I'm not going to ask a guy if he thinks that I'm "tight," or not, which I guess is the reason why I'm posting an an anonymous forum. I've even mentioned it to my gynecologist, and he just kind of freaked out and said that I look "normal" (maybe because I asked him "what's your opinion?", ha). Anyway, any insight, medical or anecdotal or otherwise, would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stargazer is right as per usual.

Dude. Your pussy is fine. The issue that needs to be resolved is purely psychological: you're being pussy paranoid. It doesn't sound like you're uncomfortable with the rest of your body, so where did you come up with your pussy being too loose? If a guy wants to fuck you, he wants to fuck you. He's happy to be there, so there's no real reason to be wigging about it.

And queefing? Totally normal. Fucking forces air into the vagina & there you go. I'm sure I've queefed with every partner I've ever had. Particularly if he pulls all the way out. If you're getting static about it, it's because the guy knows nothing about the female anatomy & sex.

It's been a theme around here lately to focus on your pleasure. I mean, you pretty much know he's going to get off, but what about YOU? You need to stop worrying about whether you cunt is tight enough & worry more about finding out what gets you off.

This is one of those things that pisses me off about pornography. These plastic uber-babes all having cookie cutter, male approved cooches. Cunts are like snowflakes, every one is different & beautiful. Oh, & a lot of them melt when they're on a tongue.

And I wasn't trying to be a bitch about posting the same thing all over the place. It would just be easier for everybody if you kept it to just one thread. It upsets continuity if the same conversation is goin' on everywhere.
ananke
Also - if every guy you've ever been with is drunk and/or complaining, you really haven't got a good frame of reference. Drunk guys will often go for ages (in my experience) because there's little sensation. Same with condoms. And coming sooner isn't just about tightness, it's about the act.

If you're laying back worrying about how tight you are, while he's drunkenly pounding away, no-one is really gonna have fun. And 'only' a few guys mentioning it sounds like you're paying too much attention to the cookie-cutter aspect of porn. Not all men will wax lyrical about your bits. The issue to be resolved isn't your tightness, or lack thereof, but your relationship with your body. Painful sex isn't normal (or more accurately, shouldn't be an every time occurence). The fact that not everyone you've slept with hasn't remarked on your tightness is not abnormal, or a sign you aren't 'tight' - it's part of having sex with different people. Some will remark on it, not all.

and in any case, tightness is over-rated. None of my partners has really commented either way - it's all been about the sensations and the general act. Making sex all about tight holes is just...ick...not to mention no fun because tight increases the chances of abrasion and pain (in my experience)
zoya
this is totally off the current topic, and I'm not sure if it should go here or in the general health thread - but it's kinda sex related, so I'll start here.

Is it possible to break a blood vessel in the eye during sex? I had crazy amounts of portions friday night into Saturday afternoon (see portions thread if you wanna know) and it was full on pounding, etc. I noticed on Saturday afternoon, the inside corner of my eye was really red and it looked like a bunch of little blood vessels - kinda like when your eye is bloodshot, only just on the inner corner. Well now it's kinda moving toward the iris. it's really weird. It doesn't itch or anything (I've had pink eye and all sorts of other eye crap, so I'm pretty well versed in that stuff) All I can think of is that all the um... straining? or whatever it is that goes on during sex could have somehow burst a blood vessel (if that's even what it is) in my eye....?

am I crazy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.