Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A day to remember......the wedding thread.
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
quantumspice
Tell me that no matter how awesome it looks on me, or how many times it could be reworn (because it barely whispers wedding dress, and wouldn't after it's dyed), $1200 for a wedding dress is waaaaaaay too much. I'm having some serious lust over one particular dress, and I could afford it. (For a reference: that's about how much the wedding ceremony + honeymoon cost, combined.)
the janet
quantumspice: On the one hand...you can afford it and are planning on getting some mileage out of it post-wedding. On the other...there's a lot you could spend $1,200 on. It's a very personal decision, I think.

Personally, I couldn't do it. I can't even bring myself to get an engagement ring that's more than $200! They're just things. I'd much rather use the money for experiences. It's taken a long time (not to mention a lot of debt) to become anti-materialist. wink.gif

auralpoison: I checked out that shop yesterday. It's adorable and Veronica (the owner) was absolutely helpful. Unfortunately, I'm more a solitaire girl and you don't find much of those in vintage rings. sad.gif

I'm trying to find a non-cheapy white sapphire ring now, since it's diamond-like and my fiancÚ's birthstone.
candycane_girl
qspice, do you have pictures so that we can judge if it's worth that much or not? I cannot get over how much wedding dresses cost.

Sorry for hijacking the thread when I'm not even engaged or anything. I think weddings are on my mind because it seems like more and more people I know are getting married.
quantumspice
Ja, there be photos (front, back). But, when my sister was looking at dresses for her to wear, I found three that are a MUCH nicer $80-150 range (1, 2, 3) that I like just as much (and in some cases, more). I doubt I'll get much more use out of these than the other, but at $80-150, if all I wear them to is my wedding and my doctoral hooding ceremony, that's fine and dandy by me. After all, the visa process is NOT at all cheap, and if my dress is $80, it'll be easier to adjust the wedding date if the visa gets approved way sooner or way later than anticipated. tongue.gif

I really like the simplicity of 1, but I don't think it'll work well with my shape (as I'm not so much an hourglass), but this weekend I'm trying it on anyway XD

ETA: And I hear you about the engagement ring price! My ring is going to end up right around $400, custom made from a goldsmith (using recycled gold and conflict free diamonds as accents; I don't know the providence of the center stone). $290 for the setting and about $110 for the sapphire. I don't like the idea of putting a significant amount of assets on something that's so easily lost/damaged/stolen.
the janet
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, my. I LOVE #1! Hope it works out! smile.gif
the janet
I finally got my engagement ring...thru eBay! A modest .25 ct solitaire (G/VS) white gold estate ring. It's exactly what I was looking for (not to mention $300 less than a similar ring I saw at a pawn shop). I can't wait to get it! biggrin.gif
snow white
congrats! that's such a good feeling when u get it, i still look at mine all the time. it's a small diamond but what i like is the detail, the little diamond is flanked by leaves and swirls of gold. pretty unique as far as i'm concerned smile.gif
sassygrrl
CONGRATS! I still look at my engagement ring, and get shocked that I have it. It's got a small diamond, ruby, amethyst, and a raised sapphire with a bezel setting. I love it, and it doesn't look like your typical engagement ring. smile.gif

I'm still looking at dresses, I just wish the stores that are around town weren't so damn pricey. I'm a little worried about the online stores because I'm not sure what dress fits my body.

the janet
Just out of curiosity...

When you wash your hands, do you take your engagement ring off?

I always take off rings when I wash my hands but I'm now paranoid that I'll do this in a public bathroom...and forget to put the ring back on; it's happened before with non-valuable rings. I was just thinking about this b/c I washed my hands yesterday *at home* and had taken the ring off...and about an hour later, realized I didn't have the ring on and had a panic attack for 5 seconds. Also, will repeated hand washing (which I'm doing a lot more lately) while wearing a white gold ring do any damage it?
quantumspice
I don't have my engagement ring yet, but if I'm wearing rings, I keep them on when I wash my hands. I do take them off when I cook, but I've got a ring keeper in the kitchen, which is kept on the counter opposite of the sink, so I know they won't go down the drain (I know, somewhat nerdy! But I'd rather my rings weren't a hotbed of bacteria.)

Regarding the white gold: it shouldn't be a problem if it's pure gold. If it's plated gold, you may have an issue
meadowlark
Thanks for the welcome.

I keep my ring on all the time if I'm not at home. If I'm cooking or doing dishes I put it back in its box.

We are going to meet with a caterer today to get a price. And then hopefully pick out his ring.

I'm really happy things are coming together in a fairly easy way.
sassygrrl
I do the same. I take it off if I'm doing the dishes, cooking, or taking a shower. I also take it off if I wash my hands.
pollystyrene
I usually leave my ring on when just washing my hands. I take it off for showers, sleep, cooking, laundry and other housework. I also don't wear mine to work, because it has a lot of filigree and I've had it less than a year and have already had to have it repaired. I pretty much just wear it when I go out and switch back to my green amber Claddagh ring the rest of the time. I put cup hooks around my house (by the kitchen sinks, in the bathrooms, etc.) to put it on when I'm not wearing it.

White gold is actually yellow gold that is plated in rhodium. Anything from washing dishes/your hands (and exposure to other chemicals), general wear and tear and your body's natural chemistry will cause it to fade to a yellowish-white. When I sent my ring in for repairs, they re-dipped it for me. I'll probably have it dipped again for the wedding, but I may let it go after that- I like the antique look it has when it fades.

ETA: I think we still haven't seen a picture of your ring, sassy! Let's see everyone's! Here's mine! biggrin.gif
quantumspice
It's super girly, but this is the ring that inspired my ring(to be)! Mine's different (no diamonds in the band, smaller diamonds on the side, and we may or may not end up with the pink sapphire oriented long way up-and-down instead of right-to-left).

ETA: but since I wrote this, I've been told that he likes this one better, and I think I do too. It'd still have the pink sapphire in it, though!
bottleblack
I keep my wedding ring on alll the time. I used to take it off for work but then just started to leave it..I am always looking at it though, checking that all the little diamonds are still on there.
Good vibes to all those preparing for a wedding! Mine was on July 19th this summer, and it was all so wonderful. I found myself daydreaming about it for weeks afterwards...little details that you just remember or reliving it and talking about it afterwards with husband is so fun. The day itself goes by so fast that it sinks in slowly in the days afterwards.
spot-on
just wanted to join in and tell everyone about our wedding. We're from England but we got married in Las Vegas, in a hot air balloon at Sunrise over Nevada. It was beautiful, hot and totally memorable smile.gif Thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a small ceremony.

I don't wear my engagement ring anymore *shrug* and we just got plain gold bands for the wedding. However this year we decided to switch the bands out for tungsten carbide. I wasn't sure at first but now I love them!
snow white
i always wear mine, i would feel so horrible if i lost it.
nickclick
i only take mine off when cleaning the bathroom, painting or something messy/chemically like that.

spot-on... pictures?
spot-on
Yep we have pics, and video smile.gif I'll try and rustle up a couple for ya

QUOTE(nickclick @ Oct 17 2009, 04:12 AM) *
i only take mine off when cleaning the bathroom, painting or something messy/chemically like that.

spot-on... pictures?

sassygrrl
Me too!
I just sent out my Save the Date magnets. I'll try to find a picture of those as well.
snow white
my mom still has the diamond my dad gave her (they're divorced) and she wants me to have it and we can re-set it. i totally want to do that b/c that diamond is nicer and more sentimental (well kinda, i bonded w/ my little one). now i have to see if the man will do that for me for x-mas biggrin.gif
pollystyrene
QUOTE(snow white @ Oct 24 2009, 07:55 PM) *
my mom still has the diamond my dad gave her (they're divorced) and she wants me to have it and we can re-set it. i totally want to do that b/c that diamond is nicer and more sentimental (well kinda, i bonded w/ my little one). now i have to see if the man will do that for me for x-mas biggrin.gif

You could have it set into another piece of jewelry. LeBoy's sister did that for her wedding. She had a diamond ring she inherited from her grandmother, but the diamond was way too big to look good on her petite fingers, and the setting was really high. So, LeMom had it set into a pendant and she wore the necklace on her wedding day.
quantumspice
Eeeeeeee, suddenly this feels so much more real now that I've dropped off the K1 (visa) forms.
nickclick
we've been married a year! here are some pics....
sassygrrl
Nickclick, I love the pictures.

I got a photographer for under 1000!!!
smile.gif smile.gif
Most were charging $1500-3000!!
Also, I've decided to just let my bridesmaids pick whatever dress they want. It's less stressful on me.
I'll figure out a color later.

pollystyrene
Yay for cheap photogs, sassy! Ours was only doing photography part-time when we signed up with her, and about a month later she quit her job. Last month her prices nearly doubled, so I'm SOOOOO glad we signed up when we did.

Nick, those pictures are lovely! I think the black and white one of just you is my favorite!
nickclick
thanks! and cool, sassy and polly.

luckily our 2 photogs are FT newspaper photogs/PT wedding photogs and friends, so part of their work was gifted. they did a great job. i'm not crazy about being photographed so it was so much easier having friends snapping away.
quantumspice
Since I know polly & sassy read this topic too, I'm not gonna pollute Kvetch!

polly - Martin McCrea actually lives not far from where I live in the summer and I went to one of her trunk shows for lulz (one of my internship work friends was getting married and a bunch of us went with her check out her dresses because she was considering a McCrea design for her dress). The stuff's awesome, but zomg, soooooooo expensive. If I could justify the price, I would definitely consider getting one of her designs, but it's kind of wrong for me wear a dress that costs as much as the wedding ceremony. I am probably going to end up buying this dress because it fits really nicely, I like that it's just a little twirly and not terribly fussy, but I have no clue on the color XD

sassy - I don't know what kind of style or reuse you were looking to get out of the dress. I ended up looking at bridesmaids and "graduation" dresses because I don't really like white/ivory that much and I'm having a fairly informal wedding (so trains, lots of lace/beading, corsets, long veils are kind of out place)... and I want to rewear it for my hooding ceremony in '11/'12 'cause I'm cheap... any extra wear I get is a bonus. I found that there were lots of bridal dresses that were *close* to what I wanted but were just too train-y, and the manufacturer made a "graduation" version that didn't have the train AND instead of being $200-700, was $125-$175!

Re: photographers: if it's in Vegas, I'm stuck with the one the hotel provides, but that's ok because it's included in the package (ceremony + an hour afterwards) and if the parentals end up coming, we'll upgrade by an hour and get photos with them as well. If it's here, I am going to pay one of my friends who does an excellent job of photographs to take them (he offered to do it for free, but given he's driving 3 hours to get here/back and staying in a hotel, I feel like it's kind of taking advantage ... I mean, on one hand, he was coming anyway, but since he would be 'working' the wedding, I think he should get some form of payment, you know? And since he's got a tripod and an extra camera, he said he'd do a digital recording of it, so it's just that much more money he'd be saving us!) and making him be one of the witnesses, since the place is *tiny* and it'd be hard to get more than the minimal 5 required people there (and we'd be sneaking into the state park for a little hike to get to the location, under the radar tongue.gif)
sassygrrl
Hi gals, I ran to DB this past week to look at dresses. I wasn't in the best mood, but it was a basically trial run. I realized that I don't like long dresses. I just wasn't feeling the love.

Here's my wed-site if anyone wants to look at it. I don't have a lot of pictures up yet, but you can get a feel for the wedding. I'm having a little party this weekend with my bridal party which should be cool.
http://www.mywedding.com/jm2wed/index.html

I still haven't booked the appointments for the photo guy, but been working on my registry and the wardrobe.
How is everyone doing???

coffeebean
sassy, great wedding site so far. Can't wait to see more!

My advice for anyone wedding dress shopping is the following: go to a really high end store where you get great service and can try on name brand dresses that have names and style numbers that will translate to any store. The salespeople at these shops are way way way more experienced and better at making sometimes heavy/bulky wedding dresses go on more easily! As a size 16, these shops also carried a wider variety of sample sizes so that I could get a better sense of the fit of the dress. I found at lower end shops they carried mostly like size 2-6 samples and really - I'm not stuffing my butt into that by myself! Nor am I really able to envision how the dress would fit my body. Once you find the dress you want....price shop at different stores or order it from a place like DB. My experience was quite seamless and it worked fantastic for me. I got my dress for $400 less than the high end shop but really knew what the dress would look like on me.

sassygrrl
QUOTE(coffeebean @ Nov 10 2009, 02:45 PM) *
sassy, great wedding site so far. Can't wait to see more!

My advice for anyone wedding dress shopping is the following: go to a really high end store where you get great service and can try on name brand dresses that have names and style numbers that will translate to any store. The salespeople at these shops are way way way more experienced and better at making sometimes heavy/bulky wedding dresses go on more easily! As a size 16, these shops also carried a wider variety of sample sizes so that I could get a better sense of the fit of the dress. I found at lower end shops they carried mostly like size 2-6 samples and really - I'm not stuffing my butt into that by myself! Nor am I really able to envision how the dress would fit my body. Once you find the dress you want....price shop at different stores or order it from a place like DB. My experience was quite seamless and it worked fantastic for me. I got my dress for $400 less than the high end shop but really knew what the dress would look like on me.

Thanks coffeebean! You're about my size, so I will take the advice. My problem with DB was the lack of service that they provided. Also, the main fact that I am a size 14-16, and that they acted really mean. I know I'm not under a size 10, but it was very rude. My bridesmaid/cool chick thought the same thing.

I'm a little weary of shopping online as well.
coffeebean
sassy - exactly my experience!

I found myself in all these chain bridal stores trying to squeeze into these little dresses - getting hot and frustrated - with no service. I couldn't believe how much easier it was with some more variety in sample sizes and an expert hand guiding me regarding how to specifically get into and out of every dress. Dress shopping actually became fun because I didn't feel so defeated!
sassygrrl
No such luck with bridal shopping yet. I did have a first bridal party this past weekend, and loved it! My party had never met each other, and it was more of a get to know you party. We're still trying to figure out the attire. I'm considering un-matching. I'm having the wedding in the spring, and don't really have a color palette.

I just found this. It's so rad!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listi...sc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

How is everyone doing?
pollystyrene
QUOTE(sassygrrl @ Nov 18 2009, 10:26 AM) *
No such luck with bridal shopping yet. I did have a first bridal party this past weekend, and loved it! My party had never met each other, and it was more of a get to know you party. We're still trying to figure out the attire. I'm considering un-matching. I'm having the wedding in the spring, and don't really have a color palette.

I just found this. It's so rad!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listi...sc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

How is everyone doing?

That's lovely, sassy! You could do a few different colors, in different, but complimentary styles. Mine are all by the same designer, and they'll be the same color, fabric and similar length, but they're picking their own styles. One picked strapless, one has spaghetti straps and the other has sort of a wide-strapped, Marilyn Monroe-esque style. The color is "boysenberry", which is like a muted lavender color.

I had a friend whose sister had one dress in 5 different colors, all similar in tone. All five bridesmaids were her sisters, so it was kinda cute.

Invitations are mostly done! I had a brilliant and inexpensive idea for them. I couldn't find anything in our price range that was everything I wanted- I wanted something that incorporated flowers in our colors (purple, with accents of ivory and green), was modern, but a little old-fashioned. I didn't want anything on stark white cardstock (had to be ivory) and I was particular about fonts. And I couldn't find anything that was all of those things- I would have had to compromise on something. Then, lying in bed 10 minutes before my alarm was going to go off, I was contemplating my DIY options and I realized that I could use a photograph I already had, do a little Photoshopping and have it printed as a photograph at Costco or wherever and it would be sooooo much cheaper than printing a regular invitation (one point for me, zero for the Wedding Industrial Complex!) PM me if you want to see it- it's quite lovely, IMHO. I don't want to post it on here- too many lurky-loos.
the janet
ohmy.gif

We were going to get married May 1, 2010. Last Wednesday, my fiancÚ asked if he could get transferred to his restaurant's new Manhattan location after it opens in a couple months. His boss said yes! We're moving the last week of February so we had to figure out what to do about the wedding...and decided the easiest thing to do would be to get married before we move, on February 13 (to carry over past midnight into Valentine's Day).

Soooo...now I have about 2.5 months to plan a wedding. blink.gif
coffeebean
Congrats janet! I think sometimes it is better to have short amount of time to plan because then you don't waste time! Plus we all know that wedding planning will take as much time as you give it. If you have a year you will do it for a whole year! My husband and I thought the same thing and did most of our planning in less than a few months. Good luck with everything. Location, location location... sounds wonderful.
pants
we planned ours in 4 months and it was awesome. Short planning time just means you have to make every decision count, but that means you don't have time to waffle and worry (which I am prone to) and it means you get to be more creative as you work everything out.

Except for a couple fights about invitations (ending with me yelling, 'WHY ARE WE FIGHTING ABOUT PAPER!!!) we didn't even have time to poke at each other over silly stuff a longer planning time would have let us do.

I'm pretty sure there are even some books specifically geared towards short planning times. I know the Anti-Bride Guide had a section on it but can't remember any other specific titles.
candycane_girl
pants, I'm just going to say this in here because I don't want to reply in girl.trouble's post. Just ignore the troll. I know how tempting it is to respond to his ridiculous actions (I did it just a few weeks ago) but trust me, the less action he gets, the more likely he'll be to get bored and move on. There's nothing better than when he starts a thread and absolutely no one else responds to it. Is it just me or did he end up leaving a bit early last week because no one was biting?

Anyway, sorry for throwing the convo off course, I just really didn't want to reply in his stupid thread.
pollystyrene
Agreed, cc_girl. Unfortunately, I read that thread first and didn't think to address the issue here instead. Now I'm part of the problem. sad.gif

Speaking of arguing about invitations, we showed our idea for the invitations to the outlaws and they liked it, but seemed confused by the photo paper thing, like it's not a real invitation unless it's on cardstock. "You'd send it on this? Couldn't we print it on cardstock? We have a color laser printer, so you could do it at our house." Um, no, photographs printed on cardstock look like shit and we're paying for it and LeBoy and I love it, so suck it. Last night, I gave LeMom the files on a thumb drive so she could try it at home. Go ahead and try it, it will look like crap. Not to mention, cost a shitload of money to pay for the ink, which would defeat the purpose of saving the money with 39 cent prints from Costco.

4 months! Wow! Good luck- I think there are benefits to short planning time. You really decide what's important. Where are you moving from? Congrats to your fiance!
sassygrrl
Polly, I'll PM about your invitations. I'm going to have to send out mine sometime this month. I'm not sure how I want them designed. I still want them to be a bit geeky. I'm still on a search for a dress, but plan to go looking next week at a few stores.

Congrats Janet!

pollystyrene
I'll send you the link on FB- I have the picture up in a FB album no one else can see anyway.

Did you see these cakes?

I thought of you and McGeek when I saw them!
sassygrrl
Some of those are awesome! The coder one reminds me of him, and I love all the Pac Man ones. I don't know what we're doing for the cake, but those are some awesome ideas. I think the baker couldn't do something that groovy, unless we do a little grooms cake from a bakery. I think the baker at C&A is pretty basic. We're still debating between pie (being it's pi day) and cake.

I picked out my flower button bouquets today! We're also heading to the wedding photographer dude on Sunday.

quantumspice
I think we're going to buy a small cake, to eat at the hotel after the ceremony/dinner.

I think we found our announcements - my dad has a laser printer, so we'll print them off ourselves. They're fairly simple, but my sister is talking about sitting down with me to customize it a bit - but we'll see.

Gostosinho, tesao, and I were looking at flowers today. I'm thinking of either doing a small bouquet with different types of roses & freesia, or a larger one with a ton of awesome flowers in it. They're both white/lavender/purple -- I think it'll pop great against my greenish dress -- but the larger one has tulips in it, and I don't really like tulips that much and t says they like to bend with the sun through the day, so that's less ideal. BUT it had these gorgeous dark purple calla lilies and lavender. Gostosinho preferred the roses & freesia one, and I am thinking that since he let me have my way with the dress, I can let him have his way with the flowers. Plus, I think a lavender or silver rose/freesia bout. would look great on his suit.

We have a desired date range, too, pending availability of the photographer when we get our visa. The officiant said if he can't, he has associates who can, and if they can't, he'll use his network to find someone - and he won't charge us (but if that worst-worst case happens, we'll give him a small gratuity for his effort in finding us someone).
sassygrrl
Yay QSpice. Do you have a copy of them yet?

We met with the photographer this past weekend, and really liked his work. It's not your typical posey-posey sort of way of taking pictures but very in the moment.

Still having a hard time finding a dress and now doing invitations. I am starting to go to bridal salons but they're already leaving a bad taste in my mouth, because I'm normally a size 14-16. So in the bridal universe it will be a 18-20. My mother freaked out this past weekend and started asking a zillion questions which didn't help matters much. sad.gif She just couldn't believe that I'm doing this on my own without her help. Urgh! I'm considering just giving her a little job to get her off my freaking back.

Oh. I am in the process of selling some wedding books that I'm not using if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

coffeebean
sassy - sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time finding a dress! Are you trying to find a dress off the rack or are you ordering? The latter should be an easier task and I completely understand how difficult it must be if you are trying the former. When I was trying on dresses I used to get so disappointed about the sizing because I am really not an 18-20 either but once the dress is on and fits perfectly it won't matter what the number is! smile.gif Is your mom most disappointed about not being included in the dress shopping or just everything in general. Perhaps a little task would be great for her. How about favours? Assembly can be killer and enough to get anyone from volunteering for more. haha.
nickclick
i passed my mom on to my poor best lady/cousin to help her with favors, shower, etc. it worked out because Mom was less free with unsolicited advice and worry than she is with me.

sassy, good luck dress shopping. i don't know how traditional of a dress you are searching for, but maybe try the formal dress departments of department stores. and check out the bridesmaid collections at the bridal shops.

for me more important than the great dress was a talented seamstress. she molded that dress around me! did you shop for undergarments yet? i found that i liked shopping better after i found a comfortable girdle smile.gif i got that and a low-cut bra at a local lingerie store, and they recommended the seamstress. i was happy to have found them all locally, but my dress was found online at Trashy Diva!
sassygrrl
QUOTE(coffeebean @ Dec 8 2009, 02:12 PM) *
sassy - sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time finding a dress! Are you trying to find a dress off the rack or are you ordering? The latter should be an easier task and I completely understand how difficult it must be if you are trying the former. When I was trying on dresses I used to get so disappointed about the sizing because I am really not an 18-20 either but once the dress is on and fits perfectly it won't matter what the number is! smile.gif Is your mom most disappointed about not being included in the dress shopping or just everything in general. Perhaps a little task would be great for her. How about favours? Assembly can be killer and enough to get anyone from volunteering for more. haha.

I'm going to head to a few dress shops within the next few weeks. I hate that I'm classified as a plus bride. I thought about ordering online, but you really don't know the fit. I'm actually trying to just find one off the rack or at a sample sale. I waiting a pretty long time b/c I was trying to diet and such. Yet I really didn't start planning the wedding until Sept. I'm trying a consignment shop tomorrow. ,

My mother is mainly just pissed b/c she's not in control of the whole thing. I am trying to come up with a small task for her. Mcgeek and I are doing the favours ourselves. Any items on small tasks? I honestly think she just wants something to do.

pollystyrene
Is there a particular style of dress you're looking for, or certain requirements that the dress must have, sassy?

Humanist's bff got married in the spring wearing this dress. Humanist's friend is about a size 6 or 8 (so the dress was about a 10) and then someone I "met" on a wedding website got married in the summer wearing essentially the same dress (there's a couple of knock-offs out there) but she was a plus-size, too. I swear, this is like the miracle dress, because I really think it looks good on everyone.

Humanist's bff

Woman I met on other wedding site

It's an amazing dress- sucks you in in all the right places, great rouching, perfect amount of sparkle (just little strands of a few clear beads here and there, if you can't tell).

I'd be happy to poke around for some ideas...I think dress shopping was my favorite part; I'm a little sorry I found my dress so quickly! Of course, I wouldn't be saying that if I'd tried on a million of them!
coffeebean
Hi Sassy, that was the part I hated about dress shopping too...the plus size classification. Although a little more pricey...I found that every maggie sottoro dress I put on fit in all the right places and left room for hips (I don't know your body type though). As a size 16 I also don't have a big chest and most of her dresses would fit a bigger busted gal but it was not a requirement. I spent about 850 on the dress (which may be more than you are looking to pay right now) but if you are in a pinch maybe you can find one in a shop that has been gently used. I'll have a though around little tasks and get back to you. I think Nickclick's idea of the best lady keeping her distracted is great. Hey that's what best lady's are for right!
sassygrrl
Polly, I noticed a really liked rouching on a dress. I'm not the biggest fan of princess dresses. I also like simple lines, and not a lot of beading. I'm still considering tea-length, but then again it may be very cold in March or raining. I've made an appointment with Priscalla of Boston on Friday as well. I just wish someone could go with me! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.