Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Favourite Bizarro Websites
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
indiechick
and a bear.
bunnyb
I'm going to be a parrot. As are 36% of other people. It says that I'm not perfect but I have the ability to beocme a better person!
koala
me too! i got parrot and the boy got tiger.
smurfin
I'm going to be a penguin! YAY! I love penguins. But not cold. O dear.
falljackets
i am a tiger.

funny though, i went throught the "life of a pig" link and kept waiting for the part about reincarnation... hehe.

imadork!
culturehandy
I am a rhino.
lucizoe
Heee...I'm a bear. I love the first page of that "It is a widely-accepted fact that" reincarnation exists. Widely-accepted fact? I love the hyperbole on the internets.
msgoofball
i'm an owl...surprise surprise...lol
herculesgirl
I got rhino too...
tyger
i'm a rhino. and fj, i did the same thing with the life of a pig. i was like, where's my reincarnation quiz?
smurfin
I know lucizoe! I read that too and snorted.
sassygrrl
I'm a wolf... freaky.
curioushair
I'm a dog.

I hate dogs.
crazyoldcatlady
peacock here. (???)
cloverbee
wow, I would have thought a cat :-)
culturehandy
tyger me too! I was thinking, what the hell does this have to do with reincarnation?
gardnerella
Afri-Cola commercial from the '60's

It's creepy and I love it.
puppykitty
Sorry about the reincarnation/Pig confusion. I just found two websites at the same time. I thought the pig webortage was weird. Especially because it is in Finnish. Poor Finnish piggy.

zillahgirl
I'm a fox. I wanna be a cool fox, like cartoon Robin Hood.
zora
The band Lordi just won Eurovison with "Hard Rock Hallujah."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2NG3bzjVz_A&search=lordi
pepper
pls, Pls, PLS someone has to have that link to the g-awful r.kelly video of him singing the four-part piece about the two cheating couples. oh pls, i told someone about it and they just did not believe me. i have to share that shit again, it's just too rich to die a quiet death.. anyone?..

zora, ooh, creepy. was i seeing that clearly? were their faces actually Scabby? yikes.
lorewolf
Zillahgirl, I LOVE the cartoon Robin Hood fox! I used to dreaw him a ton in highschool, and even in college
zillahgirl
I just rewatched that movie the other day--it'd been years and I STILL knew all the songs! I always loved Sir Hiss and his little hat/cape ensembles.
lunasol
pepper -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHFMBpiDkP4&search=trapped in the closet

youtube contains all.
cloverbee
no freaking way, lunasol.
lunasol
way, clover.

BTW, i'm an elephant!
pepper
oh thank you thank you thank you so MUCH!!

oh, i'm gonna disturb some co-werkers, mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

ok, this one is just, just, wrong.
lunasol
i feel dirty just for having watched that, pepper.

::takes shower::
halcyon
Oh my god. That R. Kelly thing was PAINFUL!!
pepper
SEE!!!! ha ha ha, halcyon, i can't wait to burn people's eyes right outta their heads at work with that. isn't it just the best kinda awful ever?

i can't shake that last link of mine either, i mean, GAH!! who thinks that stuff up? bafflingly disgusting.
roseviolet
Zora, I thank you. From the bottom of my heart :-)

Question: how many parts are there to Trapped In The Closet? The link takes you to the first 5. Aren't there a total of 12 chapters? Or maybe 13?

As for the Oozinator ... I have no words. So wrong!!!
lunasol
RV - if you look at the side menu, there should be links to the other chapters. i think maybe youtube only lets you stream things that are up to a certain size.
culturehandy
Hmmm I think that oozinator is the wrong word. For some reason I feel like bending over now.
zora
Of course, YTMND has something for the oozinator.

NOT WORK SAFE.

http://oozinator.ytmnsfw.com/
kittenb
Bush Games
gigikinks
http://www.disturbingauctions.com/
pepper
oh. the frog purse almost made me puke. canyou imaging rummaging around in your purse to fish that thing out?
but the chicken hat and mr peanut butter were awesome!
and then there were the naked soldiers. erm...
saktii
That ram's head was TRULY bizzarre. I, for some reason, kept thinking of Vikings everytime I looked at it.
ladyb
The Olympia hat? My grandma used to make that crap. And my dad would (willingly, happily) wear it.

I really am white trash.
antiotter
Zora, I can't believe you're a YTMND nerd! You've outed yourself!

oh, and while I'm here, I'm gonna suggest the Oozinator Baloozinator as well.
awkwardg1rl
http://www.patentlysilly.com
(the archives rock)
zillahgirl
Wow.

Now I realize why my mother had us watch Mr. Rogers every day.
pepper
WWWWAAAHHHH!!!! *bawling*
oh, tears all over the place. thanks.

and that patently silly site? i Have one of those magic message beans. my 5 year old thinks it is SO great.
cloverbee
"neighborhood expression of care". he is so genuine. I heard something about him that I would like to dis/confirm. was he an ex-coke addict or not??
snafooey
Nasty!

She also does "Pump Up the Jam" and "From a Distance," among many others.

ETA: Some men doing air thrusts in lycra, but other than that, probably safe for work.
zora
Mr Rogers was an amazing human being. I have never wanted to meet someone more. I almost cried when he died.

Here's the wiki article on him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers
jezabelle
I heard his son was an addict
lucizoe
awesome.

zora, I DID cry when he died. I was walking into the student union cafe and heard the tail-end of a story on the radio. And when I asked if I heard right, that Mr. Rogers had died, the dude at the counter made fun of me for it, like it was stupid of me to be sad.

When Jonathan Kozol spoke at my college, he said he lost two of his best friends in a short span, Paul Wellstone and Fred Rogers. That made me sad, too.

The worst part is, who can replace him? He was able to do a lot of good through his show; is there someone similar now? I don't watch TV anymore, so I'm unaware...

Gah. I am so nostalgic right now. Sorry about the Captain Bring-Down tone.

*goes off whistling "Won't You Be My Neighbor"*
peterbilt
Oo! Can I chime in with my little story of how cool Mr. Rogers is? When I was like, six, my friend M. was still wetting his bed. So his mom wrote to Mr. Rogers and asked if he would talk to him about it. So one day (I was lucky enough to be visiting their house that day), MR. FREAKING ROGERS CALLED THEIR HOUSE.

He talked to M. a long time, and then, just because I was there, he talked to me, too. He asked me did I like school, and what kind of games did I like to play, and stuff, and he sounded just like he did on television.

(and go ahead, say "suuuuuure, it was your FRIEND who was wetting his bed, suuuure..." It was, OK?)
(also, M stopped wetting his bed almost completely after that)
lucizoe
ohmygodpeterbiltiamsojealous!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.