Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You People Kick Bootay - The Mutual Admiration Society
The BUST Lounge > Forums > The F-Word
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
girltrouble
i just came in here to make up for what i missed before-- in other words, i'm here to give ap a slow clap for a bag of dicks.

ok that and to announce we are having some seriously pissed off interwebz babiez. <3

that is all.
auralpoison
They may be angry babies, it'll just make me love the little pinch-faced bastards more. Can't wait to teach them to swear!
girltrouble
fine, you can teach them to curse, i'll teach them how to kick people in the shins and punch dudes in the nuts.

.....did you ever notice how the phrase "punch dudes in the nuts" just rolls off the tongue? no, really. puuuunch dooooods. nuuuuuuts.

i'm not being mean when i say i can think of one funky duuuude i could punch in the nuuuuuuuts.
auralpoison
Funny, I was thinking about turning his little sack into a coin purse, but then I'm crafty like that.

And Tree *is* really awesome dontcha know?
girltrouble
is there some sort of pun in that? somewhere between "money shot" and "coin purse" and "money bag?"

hmmmm.

that is pretty crafty, but i'd make them into a doorstop. i just like the idea of them getting slammed into a door.

a lot. but, i'm domme-y like that. wink.gif
mornington
I loves me some RoseV

(also, can I be godlessmother to the angry baybeeeeeeees?)
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Oct 10 2008, 06:19 AM) *
is there some sort of pun in that? somewhere between "money shot" and "coin purse" and "money bag?"

hmmmm.
that is pretty crafty, but i'd make them into a doorstop. i just like the idea of them getting slammed into a door.

a lot. but, i'm domme-y like that. wink.gif

laugh.gif
vixen_within
I'm here to thank GT for the phrase "slow clap for a bag of dicks".
AP just inspired me. I'm volunteering to host the first Bust-sewing-circle where we will be learning how to make troll sac purses, shoes, and accessories.
tommynomad
In the wake of the canadian federal election, geekchickknits said
I think in the next year or so, that is going to be my main activism goal. Finding out as much as I can about PR and see if I can get involved with some lobby groups.

HUGE props for that: to me, it's what real citizenry is all about!
roseviolet
Thanks, Mornington! You just made my day. wub.gif
geekchickknits
QUOTE(tommynomad @ Oct 17 2008, 03:11 PM) *
In the wake of the canadian federal election, geekchickknits said
HUGE props for that: to me, it's what real citizenry is all about!

Aww shucks! wub.gif Thanks tommynomad!
persimmon_grrrl
i know this is all virtual and online and anonymous, for the most part, but:

thank you, bust lounge, for inviting and creating a space for some really compassionate, smart, and kind people.

i_am_jan
Puke. I hate this thread.

Why don't we all just hold hands and sing a song.

I prefer a little feminist discourse myself.

I don't want my opinions validated or given a pat on the ass because I agreed with someone else's viewpoint, I'd rather be challenged. It's more productive and less patronizing.

This board seems clicque-ish and dead to any sort of real discourse; save for a few busties, people seem afraid here.
auralpoison
Nobody's keeping you here, I Am Jan, so bounce if you dislike it here so much. Your delightful negativity won't be missed. And the word is spelled "clique", there is no mystery c involved.

I want to give big ups to Persimmon Grrl. She's going through some drama right now, & I think she's doing admirably in the face of adversity. If I were her, I'd have lost my shit by now & taken a flame thrower to things.

ETA, I forgot COCL for being funny as fuck.
bunnyb
*pats ap on the ass and validates her opinion*

(((persimmon_girl))) I'm glad that you have a virtual space, at least, that you find safe and comforting.
vixen_within
persimmon_grrrl i second that emotion. this is one of the most interesting, funny, heartfelt, circle of people i've never met. and my affection for the lounge totally snuck up on me.

re: puking. i think this thread makes the most sense to the people who post here. jan there's another board i post to in a sometimish way that i think you'd really dig...pming you.
girltrouble
Why don't we all just hold hands and sing a song.

oh no, jan, round here we don't do that. we do a slow clap for a bag of dicks.

I prefer a little feminist discourse myself.

oh we have a little.

I don't want my opinions validated or given a pat on the ass because I agreed with someone else's viewpoint, I'd rather be challenged. It's more productive and less patronizing.
i'd agree with you, but that'd be patronizing.
This board seems clicque-ish and dead to any sort of real discourse; save for a few busties, people seem afraid here
you know what you could do about that-- stop bitching and add a little feminist discourse. there are plenty of threads to do it in, but i don't see you posting. *shrug* if you don't like the thread, don't go in it. lord knows i never go into the sex in the city or drew barrymore is the bomb threads.

but you want feminist discourse, why do you want to wait for someone else to do something instead of doing it yourself?

lol. i trust you don't mind being called on your shit, after all you prefer a challenge, so consider yourself challenged. i like a good discussion too, but you have to have the stones to talk about it intelligently (at least occasionally intelligently, i'm not opposed to the word puke), but bitching, well, it's not "very productive."

but the lounge goes thru phases, where it is fluffy, and other times when it is much more cerebral, the lounge is not just one thing. it is all of us added together, so if you'd rather have something more to your taste, get your butt to moving.

so while ap would rather dismiss you, i'd like to see you add some of that "feminist discourse." let's see you give it a shot.
i_am_jan
Vixen: Got that. Thanks.
i_am_jan
deleted

gt I pm'd you
stargazer
please take any further participation to the Take It Outside thread.

jan, the title of this thread is mutual admiration. i don't think i would expect much discourse in here. so, please don't hate on the posts in here. it comes across pretty trollish to start ragging on people for supporting people in a supportive thread. thanks.
girltrouble
i wouldn't worry about it, star. i think jan gets it.
stargazer
thanks anarch and culturehandy for being so supportive of me! smile.gif
anarch
aw, stargazer wub.gif

I firmly believe that our friends are reflections of ourselves. So...right back atcha!
culturehandy
*also blushes*

thanks star! anytime, wub.gif I hearts me some star.
sassygrrl
All my kvetchies love....

and busties in general. We're a strong community, even though most of us have never met.
geekchickknits
I just want to put some love out there to auralpoison and girltrouble.

Reading your posts usually put a smile on my face and I love the passion that you guys bring to and for the lounge.

B-U-S-T-I-E-S! Busties! Busties! GOOOOOO BUSTIES!

(I'm so not a cheerleader, but I just couldn't help myself tongue.gif)
crazyoldcatlady
zoya, b/c she's a hot 40-yr old beotch with a smokin' 25 yo on her arm.

and much love to ap, too, b/c i have a feeling that if we went out in public, there'd be much debauchery.
neurotic.nelly
Big UPs to the long time BUSTies that take names and kick ass. Y'all know who ya are.
PEACE.
auralpoison
I just want to spread the love. You guys have supported me through thick & thin. From my being benevolent to being a total horse's ass. You make no judgements, but you put me in my place when it's needed. I LOVE BUSTIES!
culturehandy
I'm getting in on the bustie love.

I said this in the confession thread, but you are all amazing wonderful people, you shout me out when I'm being too out there, you support me whenver I need it. you don't judge me, and I've done some stupid-ass shit as of late (see also confession thread).

I love you all. I don't know what I'd do without busties.
girltrouble
ap, thank you so much for the calling. you just make me laugh. honestly, i'm rarely good at the friend thing, i don't readily trust people, but thank you for being a friend...

(and if anyone talks about the golden girls i will sooo kick their ass....)
culturehandy
Oh GT you just know you got me started on singing the theme song!

Thank you for being a friend...travel down the road and back again...
girltrouble
evol, evol wumon! i hate that song! *runs screaming from the room*
culturehandy
you can't avoid it! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
girltrouble
oh yes i can, i've got the antidote:

it's a world of laughter, it's a world of tears. it's a world of...... aw fuck, i forgot the words....uh.... it's a small world after aw fuck.....

YOU SUCK CULTURE!

...you f'in bee-otch!
culturehandy
Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Check MATE!
auralpoison
I always thought that they should provide you with a bucket of softballs at the beginning of that ride to see how man of those little suckers you could take out.

I suck at the friend thing, too, GT. But I am actively trying to be better about it. And you're the only person that knows about my Steve Austin doll with the telescopic eye.

girltrouble
*spits tea all over her 'puter*

*coff*

don't remind me about that... you know the picture i get in my head is the same one you do....

...and that ain't at all pretty.
culturehandy
I HAVE to give props to Crazyoldcatlady, because your posts rock, and your knowledge of gardasil is lovely!

Johhny McFrisky and Monkeys on Acid. Hee.
crazyoldcatlady
mad love to you too, CH. every once in a while i pop in here, and love watching you and GT going back and forth calling eachother endearing names like "cuntface" and i just wanna take the time now to give big ups to all my bustie cuntfaces. seriously, all you whores are near and dear to my snatch.

(pause for awkward silent internal contemplation...)

ok, but really. i've been coming here, 4ish years (only dingo-ed once!) and when i started busting, it was because it was really hard time in my life. things are just a different flavor of clusterfuck now, but the lounge has been a constant: because when i start thinkin' about all the shit that's wrong, i drop by, and i can reflect on what's going *right*. 'cos you busties can entertain, or distract, or empathize, or commisserate, or smack me upside the head, or whatever i need at that moment.

just when you think you're alone, you not, because you can go into the confessions thread or equivalent, and realize that someone else has neck hairs, or pees in the shower, or is cheating on or cheating with or in love or falling out of love or scared shitless...

oh god, i'm getting emotional and i'm not even drunk (yet).
kittenb
I'll join in the love-fest. Yesterday I made some comment about, "The girls on-line say..." and my boyfriend kind of shook his head and said, "Oh, thoes girls on-line..." I don't think he was entirely thrilled laugh.gif . If only he knew all the goodies that I have learned here that have actually made his life more interesting.

Thanks everyone! What would I do w/o Bust?
girltrouble
:dryly:
you know, cocl, i'd be happy to call you a cuntface. (crazy ol' cuntface?)

or you can go for curtain #2, which is the old bustie standby: a slow clap for a bag of dicks...

or curtain #3: a slow dick for a bag of clap.
deschatsrouge
Even though she's new I'm thinking Alluna has a set of ovaries to put Dell Martin to shame. I'm giving her mad love and props.
auralpoison
I wants to give mad love to my small, lovely-titted, beautiful, perfectly formed, gorgeous sisters in womanhood! My father's first rule was, "As long as you've got what it takes, nobody can take what you've got." And ya'll is BOUNTIFUL!

I must say I am jealous because I don't think I could get as good of a tassle rotation with pasties as you could. And that shit is HAWT!
crazyoldcatlady
i'll go for meat curtain number 2, bob.
girltrouble
*in her don pardo, gameshow announcer voice (which is pretty good, btw)*
and a fine choice that is, cat lady. behind...er.... meat curtain.... number two we give you the finest in slow claps for a bag of dicks can be yours, stylish, comfortable, and it matches any outfit...brought to you by bustie! talk to your local bustie dealer. it's the bag of dicks that sticks, bustie.
culturehandy
cuntfaces.

Who was it that came up with a bag of dicks anyways? AP or GT? Hee.
rudderlesschild
Just realized today that I've been posting/reading these boards for 8 years!!! Holy 'ell! And just this year, since we began connecting on Facebook, have I known some of your names.

Thank all of you for getting me through some dark days. Even though I post quasi-sporadically, I read religiously. And your wisdom has seldom failed me.

And speaking of religion... Nuns choose Curtain #1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EePtIkuy5lg...feature=related
girltrouble
lol.... i <3 rudder!
silly nuns! always getting into trouble!

Who was it that came up with a bag of dicks anyways? AP or GT?

*tries to look as innocent as possible*
uh.... she did it!
*points at ap*
she did it with a candlestick in the pantry.

no really! she waltzed in here one day with something from 'bed, bag-o-dicks, and beyond.'
*whistles, kicking a rock*
auralpoison
I din't do nothing & you can't prove it. I don' know nothin' 'bout no bag o' dicks. It was lying there when I got there. I just pointed it out, "Hey, yo, issa big bag o' dicks!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.