Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the F@%&?! And more feminist outrage...
The BUST Lounge > Forums > The F-Word
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
culturehandy
rape simulation game available on amazon.

a subsequent search of amazon renders no results.
kittenb
According to Jezebel.com, it was removed sometime this week, maybe yesterday. I read the gamer review yesterday. it did not help my mood and, in fact almost sent me on a Faster, Pussycat... type spree..
juls
ND bans abortions?

hiddenpoet
ugh north dakota.. why can't the treaty of 1851 be recognized already?!
so does this outlaw the fertility clinics and artificial insemination?
auralpoison
What. The. Fuck. TMZ done gone & did it. AND I AM FUCKING LIVID.

Those TMZ.com sons of bitches have posted a pilfered picture of Rihanna post Chris Brown beat down. I do not know what kind of a scumsucking asshole within the LAPD thought that it would be cool to pass the image on to a gossip site (Or any site, for that matter.), but there's a special circle in hell just for them. It's a complete & utter violation of the woman's privacy. It's like he's slapping her around & choking her AGAIN!

I know some people will think it's a good thing, putting a face on domestic violence & letting the people know how bad it is, but, dude. To me it was just plain wrong. If *she* CHOSE to do it on her own, fine, so be it. But for some random asshole within the LAPD to do it & get themselves a nice chunk of change by exploiting an innocent woman . . . I want this person's severed head on a pike!

I was mad enough at the way Brown's father spoke about him slapping Rihanna around, words like "incident" & "situation" trying to diminish things. Chris Brown violently committed an act of DOMESTIC ABUSE, this wasn't an "unfortunate" accident. It wasn't. Choking a woman until she loses consciousness & then running away is a fucking CRIME.

Xposted with This just in.
crazyoldcatlady
this is wholly disturbing.

(it's about police authority, strip searching, and general unlawful behavior of those of the law)

**trigger warning to the nth degree.**

i am appalled. i have to do something.

eta: ap, that's effed up, for many reasons: tmz posting it, the lapd leaking it, chris brown's father for downplaying it with language...
supposedly, the DA can go after chris brown for attempted murder for choking rhianna.
persimmon_grrrl
jesus fuck that pisses me off.
culturehandy
Wow. I know when I was detained by police, they had two in the room with me...and told me they couldn't do anything until they could get a woman officer in. Even when she came in, she did a half assed search, she did ask about my boobie peircing though.

Even when I had an internal done by a male doctor, there was a woman there, too.

But that, wow. That's just disgusting. The people you call for help also violate you. This kind of shit traumatizes this poor woman, will she call for help again? and makes all cops look like assholes.
olivarria
(Double-posted in Texas and pro-choices threads)

Exciting opportunity for all pro-choice Texas ladies:

Lobby Day 2009!

Join hundreds of Planned Parenthood supporters from across the state for Lobby Day on Thursday, March 12th.

This is your chance to meet with legislators to let them know how important preventive health care and education are for Texas women and their families. You will also have the opportunity to meet Cecile Richards, President and CEO of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Cecile will be spending the day with us!
Transportation, lunch and training will be provided for FREE!

Lobby Day Training in Austin, Texas
Thursday, March 5th, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. OR 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. OR
Saturday, March 7th, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Planned Parenthood Administrative Office, 201 E. Ben White Blvd., Austin, TX

Do you plan to attend Lobby Day with hundreds of other Planned Parenthood supporters and Planned Parenthood national president, Cecile Richards? Then be sure to sign up for one of the mandatory trainings at the time that is most convenient for you. We will cover all you need to know to be prepared to talk to your elected officials about why preventative health care and education are important to you. Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to simone.nichols@ppaustin.org

For anyone interested in the San Antonio area please contact karina.gil@pptrust.org or by calling (210) 736-2244 ext. 320 for mandatory training information.

Lobby Day Training in Austin, Texas
Wednesday March 4th 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
OR
Tuesday, March 10th, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Planned Parenthood Administrative Office, 104 Babcock Rd., San Antonio, TX

More information can be found here: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppaustin/lobby-day-2009-21607.htm.

This is an incredible opportunity to make your voice heard! Hope to see you all there!
candycane_girl
Argh!

The archdiosese says they are excommunicating everyone who helped this girl get an abortion.

This little girl is 9 years old and was sexually abused by her stepfather which resulted in her carrying twins. She was able to get an abortion which, of course, the church says is wrong. Yeah, because it's totally okay for a girl to be abused by her stepfather.
toastybean
that is fucked up on so many levels.
Christine Nectarine
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Mar 5 2009, 05:56 PM) *
Argh!

The archdiosese says they are excommunicating everyone who helped this girl get an abortion.

This little girl is 9 years old and was sexually abused by her stepfather which resulted in her carrying twins. She was able to get an abortion which, of course, the church says is wrong. Yeah, because it's totally okay for a girl to be abused by her stepfather.

That story makes me want to cry. I hope all the people being “excommunicated” tell the church to fuck off.
As the article pointed out, it would be really dangerous for a nine-year-old body to carry not only one but two babies. That’s true, but like so many “abortion” related discussions, still seems to focus on this girls (not even a woman in this case!) body as an incubator, instead of this girl as a person with a life ahead of her. What about the potential trauma, fear, and shame of going through a pregnancy that young, of giving birth, and becoming a mother at nine years old! Likely witnessing these babies suffer with medical difficulties, or struggling to understand whatever the other consequences or inevitably terrible scenarios could have been. This girl has already experienced the trauma of being sexually abused. I can only think that not ending this pregnancy ASAP would have psychologically destroyed such a young girl.
How can it be that pro-lifers (the Catholic Church specifically here) can place such high value on the “lives” of those foetuses, but can show no regard for the LIFE of an already living, breathing 9 year old. It’s like they love embryos more than people because they haven’t sinned yet or something. What a mess.
candycane_girl
That's what gets me too, Christine. It's not like she's a young woman who ended up getting knocked up. She's a nine year old child who was abused by her step father! I can't imagine being nine years old and having an abortion or being pregnant. Her body probably would have been destroyed. What bothers me the most is that they apparently haven't even commented on the stepfather. They're too busy crying out over the abortion.

twelve_percent
There is this one group of guys that go to my school that gave me a violent shove into feminism. They refer to all women as bitches and they leave me angry and confused about the opposite sex.

They aren't all bad. I consider them my friends. But when they start joking around about women being the weaker sex it just upsets me. The worst part is my very good friend who also knows these boys well was raped. They joke about men having the upper hand but she's actually experienced being overpowered. She jokes around and laughs about it but she always comments on it later and how fucked up it is.

Now, she's dating the worst of them. He's probably the most chauvinist bastard I've ever met. She got really drunk one night and told him she got raped and he cried. WTF???

How am I suppose to understand men?

Are they all dogs or are they just sexually frustrated?

I think I'll end up becoming a lesbian.
sassy
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/fashion/...;pagewanted=all

This is insane.
Christine Nectarine
So many things wrong with this! Babies are babies. they are not angels, or dress-up dolls, be they boys OR GIRLS.

courtesy of Ms. Antonia Z
auralpoison
A lot of people are bothered/get offended that their child's gender cannot be immediately determined by mere visual recognition. Nobody wants baby Ashley to be referred to as an "it". Think of all the pink/blue accoutrements, the masculine/feminine patterns on clothing, or the silly little head bands that denote "female child". I even recall some girls in HS all had their baby girls' ears pierced so that nobody would question that they were little girls.

Me? I just say, "Oh, your baby is adorable! What name did you go with? How many months?" That for me is the easiest way to suss out gender without offending anybody. Cos I had some people straight snap on me for not knowing baby Dylan was a girl automatically. Not my fault she looked like Winston Churchill mid-dump.
roseviolet
Baby toupees sound like a recipe for disaster. You know that kid is going to rip that thing off its head. How do the parents explain that?

Sorry, Sassy, but I cannot read another article about teen-aged girls who support Chris Brown's actions.
auralpoison
I dunno, but I'd watch America's Funniest Home Videos one time & one time only to see it. "And up next: Baby Toupee!"
angie_21
QUOTE(twelve_percent @ Mar 18 2009, 06:21 PM) *
Now, she's dating the worst of them. He's probably the most chauvinist bastard I've ever met. She got really drunk one night and told him she got raped and he cried. WTF???

How am I suppose to understand men?

Are they all dogs or are they just sexually frustrated?

Yes and yes.. but not really. Just like women have certain roles pushed on them by society, so do men, and teenage boys have an especially difficult time undestanding how to fit into those roles while still being themselves. There is a huge perceived pressure by boys like these to be manly and tough (just look at their role models! convicts, cheaters, gangstas, and guys who beat up their girlfriends. they are arguably worse for boys than britney spears and hilary duff are for girls!). It's sad that so many men embrace these roles since they can get away with it, and even sadder that good boys act bad because they are scared of being judged as wussies.

The only way to understand them is to realize that, despite the horrible things many men may do, they are all human, with the same human weaknesses and insecurities as us. It is hard not to judge, and dangerous to be too accepting of their BS. I just try to avoid the bad ones, and if I am not comfortable telling one of my guy friends when he is being a jackass (because we all are, sometimes), then I reconsider my friendship with him.
auralpoison
Teenage boys. Argh. All of the posturing & the bullshit does make them a confusing lot.

Angie is right, though. They're human, but if you really feel uncomfortable about your relationship with one of them, examine it carefully. Sometimes cargo must be jettisoned.

I was thinking of a guy today that I often thought was a good one even though he constantly disappointed me in his interactions with the other boys. Gay bashing (verbally) & hyper-overt sexism being the two main factors that made me ill. When it was just the two of us, he was fine. We were cool. But as soon as he was with the guys? He was a total fucking cock. He never started shit with me, but he never actively stopped the other guys from starting shit, either. Once when his friends did something really mean to me, I cornered him & asked him who was responsible, he refused to tell me. When asked why, he just said he couldn't do it. I called him a shameful, pathetic coward, spit in his face, & never spoke to him again. He could never look me in the eye after that; even fifteen years later upon a chance encounter at the video store his eyes were glued to the floor as soon as he saw me. I stood behind him in line with my head held high, though.
girltrouble
aural, you never cease to amaze me. guys need to be called on their shit. seriously. i've posted numerous times on peer pressure boys face, (me being a former one), and angie is right. i think a lot of times it comes down to seriously shaming guys on their bs, and encouraging guys who do the same. they need to be reminded that it is most certainly NOT cool.
candycane_girl
Okay, this reallllly pissed me off. I was googling about the emotional side effects of birth control because lately I was feeling really upset and it's only been since I started taking a certain BC pill. Anyway, I came across one page and it had the usual stuff about the hormones that are in birth control and how it prevents ovulation. However, the author of this article then goes on to say "It can irritate the lining of the uterus so that if the first two
actions fail, and you do become pregnant, your body will reject the fetus (baby) and he or she will die. It's called a chemical abortion."
Um, wtf?! This pisses me off so much.

She then goes on to list cancer and infertility as side effects. Not possible side effects. Just plain old side effects.

Now I did a bit more digging and found that the pill can be associated with a slight increase for the risk of breast cancer and cervical cancer. But there is also the decreased risk of getting ovarian cancer or or endometrial cancer, which of course, the author never mentions.

I just can't get over this article. Apparently the woman who wrote this, while admitting that she is not a medical doctor, has been a family planning counselor for over 20 years!

The full article is here if anyone is interested.

ETA: she also says it will make you more susceptible to getting AIDS.
kittenb
Wow. Yes, it could make it more likely to get an STD if you are having sex w/someone who has one and do not use condoms but to say that BC makes you more suceptable to AIDS is just using weak science for your own prejudical goals. Jesus!
lananans
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this - if it isn't someone tell me and I'll move it --

But there's a customer who comes into my computer store, buys a lot of things. He said to me "No offence honey, but I want to talk to a guy - you're the pretty face of the operation." So yeah... I play along because otherwise he'd get pissed and stop spending thousands at our store, but anyways... Yesterday he came in because he couldn't figure out why there was no video coming out of his computer?? After a few tries, the tech got it going - the customer forgot to attach a cable. He turned to me and said "Sorry honey, we're having a chick moment here, I love women, but...."

I just turned to him and said "Chicks follow instructions."

He wasn't quite sure what to say after that. It'll probably just make him like me more because he'll call me sassy or something. Working with technology has led me to see that men just don't think women are capable of understanding the stuff, for whatever reason. So many customers just refuse to deal with me at all, believe it or not.
Christine Nectarine
QUOTE(lananans @ Mar 27 2009, 09:06 AM) *
Working with technology has led me to see that men just don't think women are capable of understanding the stuff, for whatever reason. So many customers just refuse to deal with me at all, believe it or not.

I believe it. I'm glad you did say something to him. I understand your reasoning for backing off the first time, but really I think he should have been told off (or at least confronted) right then and there, thousands of dollars be damned! If your co-workers and employer are worth their salt, they would back you up.
candycane_girl
That would piss me off so much! And you are so right about the instructions. I don't understand guys who will spend hours fiddling around with something when they could just read the instructions and get it done in 5 minutes. I'll admit, I'm not great with technology but I'm not an idiot either and I know women who are very tech savvy.
vixen_within
Oh geeze, that's the kind of situation where you think of 1/2 dozen brilliant replies after the fact, isn't it? I'm glad you said something the 2nd time too, and you did it without being rude (like him) and driving home a point. I mean really, aside from being sexist it's fuckin' rude!

I find it hard to level my fire in those situations. I'm either in denial too stunned to respond in kind, or I hold back because I think my immediate response will be too harsh for the situation - and sometimes I know if I say something I'll be so angry I'll start crying. ug

chick moment. "Ha ha I get it, and now you're just having a "dick" moment, right?" Jerk.
angie_21
QUOTE(lananans @ Mar 27 2009, 07:06 AM) *
"No offence honey, but I want to talk to a guy - you're the pretty face of the operation."

Dumbass probably thought he was hitting on you. That's a crappy situation because as a customer sevice rep you're supposed to take any BS, whether it's sexist or just rudeness. I like your response tho! I got the same thing when taking an ATV safety course. The guy had never seen a girl in his class, I guess, because every 10 minutes he made a comment about it. Not anything intentionally rude or mean, just continually calling attention to it, like "wow, I can't believe I have a girl in my classroom!" To make it worse I had never driven one before and had no idea what I was doing, so couldn't really do much to prove him wrong. But now, I would totally kick butt!

AP - awesome, he should be ashamed! I can't stand when my friends tell me stories like that, but it just ends with "what a jerk. I don't know what to do." I don't understand why so many girls won't stand up for themselves. One girl I knew was actually at the point of being harassed, but didn't speak up to anyone but her friends because she "didn't want to be the bitchy girl in the group."
auralpoison
I've said it before & I'll say it again, I think it all comes down to the fact that not rocking the boat is drilled into women from an early age. "Sugar & spice & everything nice!" BAH! It's the same reason so many women don't like to align themselves with the term "feminist". There are preconceived notions that go with that word or even having a fucking opinion. We're man-haters or dykes or bitches or whatever if we fucking assert ourselves. Nobody will like/love us if we shake things up. And we all want to be liked/loved/PRIZED by MEN, right?

I happen to be a very confrontational sort (No! Really, AP?! Tell us something we don't know! The ocean is deep? The sky is blue?) because my old man insisted that I be able to handle my own shit. No backing down, I was expected to be a little beige Hondo with tetas. And I was. I was talking to an old friend the other day & he said of the sixteen year old me, "You projected confidence that others only dreamed of." Even now, I still don't consider it confidence, I consider it not giving a fuck because at the end of the day the only person I had to answer to was myself. And I hate disappointing me. I'm a total cock when I do. I OWE me to be the best me I can be.

On the tech tip, when I worked in the camera store, I was the only female. My boss? Was an old world, Deutsches schwein. He pretty much banned me from the technical, expensive parts of the store (Nevermind I was shooting with a many thousands of dollars large format camera of my own & was well versed in the early digitals.). UNTIL. He saw my sales receipts from when I pinch hit in those areas. I'm not gonna lie, I did use my feminine wiles. It was not uncommon for a male customer to come in & see three of us standing around & he'd invariably say, "I don't know who to ask for help, hahaha!" My answer was always, "Well, I can do everything those two can do & my legs are better than theirs." Yeah, I got the sales. He still never promoted me.

I just found out that said spit in the face guy is now a head football coach in a big northwestern KS HS. Kids hate him, he coached here & the kids loathed him.
girltrouble
um... as much as i love calling you the the other goofy nicknames i have for you, i cannot compete with this:
a little beige Hondo with tetas.
auralpoison
I've already decided that my next pet will be named "Sam". Hondo's dog was 'remote and dangerous,' to quote the Louis L'Amour. That's the kinda a dog I want.
girltrouble
goddamn it, aural, stop making me crush out on you. it's not fair.
auralpoison
I'm the debbil, baby, you know you can do much better. Soy un perdidor.
angie_21
AP that is my attitude too, or at least as often as I can do. Sometimes I get too exhausted form it all and just give up and ignore the bs. I learned a lot of it from my aunt, a proud feminist, and never knew that feminism was a dirty word until I got to junior high and swiftly because known as the "man-hater." Maybe, but no drunk shit at the bar has ever tried to touch me without getting a goddam earful. Just a few months ago I made a nice big spectacle of one such man, only to have my friends say they would never have been able to do that in my place.. umm.. how could you not? I was practically waiting for it to happen for the joy of being able to tell the asshole off! But I'm just trying to sound like I'm as cool as you lol Something tells me I could never match your cojones..
Christine Nectarine
can we talk about this Afghan law that could swiftly remove so many rights from women?

a story like this makes me angry, and freaks me out. i feel overwhelmed by feelings of "but what can I do"? these women seem to be a world away. but LEGALIZING RAPE IN MARRIAGE?!?!? not allowing women out without a male escort? if this law passes, it can only be a slippery slope back to Taliban type conditions.

can someone tell me why this law would apparently only affect Shia Muslim women, and not Sunnis?

and please tell me what this is supposed to mean:

The Department of Foreign Affairs issued a statement yesterday saying: "We have informed the Afghan government of the damaging effect that the law could have and we pointed out that across the country, Canadians are following the issue closely."

"We are deeply concerned with several provisions of the law and Canada has made its position clear – we call on the Afghan government, in the strongest of terms, to honour its human rights treaty obligations under international law, including respect for the equality of women before the law," the Foreign Affairs statement said.

sorry, what exactly are those "strongest of tems" anyway?

Plenty of outrage HERE.
twelve_percent
QUOTE(angie_21 @ Mar 30 2009, 09:06 PM) *
AP that is my attitude too, or at least as often as I can do. Sometimes I get too exhausted form it all and just give up and ignore the bs. I learned a lot of it from my aunt, a proud feminist, and never knew that feminism was a dirty word until I got to junior high and swiftly because known as the "man-hater." Maybe, but no drunk shit at the bar has ever tried to touch me without getting a goddam earful. Just a few months ago I made a nice big spectacle of one such man, only to have my friends say they would never have been able to do that in my place.. umm.. how could you not? I was practically waiting for it to happen for the joy of being able to tell the asshole off! But I'm just trying to sound like I'm as cool as you lol Something tells me I could never match your cojones..

I know what you mean. I get guff all the time for being a feminist in High School. As for the giving guys shit when they overstep a line, it pisses me of when they act like you're overreacting. As if putting someone in their place for being innapropriate is overreacting.
treehugger
Christine, that news infuriated me as well. And another glaring injustice...they basically said that men were entitled to sex every, what was it? Four days? But the law ALSO says (I'm paraphrasing) that no man shall refuse sex to his wife for more than four months.....um, hello? WTF??

I am sooooo glad to not be there....and sooo incredibly sad for the women who live there.
angie_21
Christine - it is very infuriating and sad.. but more so because laws like these only reflect long-ingrained cultural attitudes. Whether this has been, or will be, legalized, it is the way women live in many, many parts of the workd simply because it is "the way things are." I have muslim friends who were not allowed to be outside without a male escort except to go to school, where they were expected not to talk to the boys in their classes. In Canada. Luckily they were pretty easily able to reject most of what they had learned at home, but they both ended up marrying before 25, one in an abusive relationship and another to a man she doesn't love. Their parents continued the cycle of abusive attitiudes they were taught as children, and it will probably affect them the rest of their lives. It makes everything seem pretty insurmountable, how can we ever stop these attitudes that make people think that such things are OK?

From what they told me, the attitiude is that women should be pure, while men have a naturally sexual nature and "can't help themselves." If they see so much as a bit of exposed skin, then it is not their fault if a woman is assaulted - it is the woman's responsibility to guard herself from the eyes of men by covering herself up. The thing that makes me the saddest, is that the exact same idea has been successfully used as a defense in rape trials in North America - the idea that the woman was "asking for it" if she was wearing a short skirt or dancing at a bar.
snow white
omg, i just saw that rape law fuckery going on in the middle east on the news today. what the hell is wrong with those ppl? god, they make me so angery.
Christine Nectarine
apparently now the rape law is "under review" .

we'll see. this better be serious. "under review" better not mean "minor tweaking with sneaky wording".

angie_21: exactly. and making it law justifies those "cultural norms" which clearly defy women's rights and human rights. not ok!
angie_21
I have something new to be angry about:

Amazon deletes rankings from books about GLBT issues and sexuality

Over the last month Amazon has been removing "adult" themed books from their ranking system, meaning that they will not show up on bestsellers lists and will appear at the end of search results lists, if at all. One publicist claims it was a glitch in their ranking system (a very systematic glitch, I guess), while one author was told this was being done "out of consideration for the entire customer base." Apparently some book sales have already been affected by this.

Books about female sexuality and even many about feminism and books about GLBT rights and social issues have all been labelled as "adult" and removed from the rankings. That is bullshit. Children do not need to be protected from accidentally stumbling across books about human rights while searching amazon. They can find numerous sites with naked pussy all over the homepage by typing one word into Google already, why do we need to protect them from books?

You can get amazon's customer service information and a link to a petition here.
pollystyrene
mad.gif Signed it, sent it to a bunch of people. That pisses me off.
Christine Nectarine
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Apr 13 2009, 12:28 PM) *
mad.gif Signed it, sent it to a bunch of people. That pisses me off.

signed it too. ditto.
Christine Nectarine
(xpost from news thread)

Much love, respect, and sisterly support to these brave Afghan women! I hope we see more of this, and that no one gets hurt.
girltrouble
it's amazing how far a wrestler can put his foot down his mouth.

hulk hogan, talking about his ex-wife dating a younger man, said, "I could have turned everything into a crime scene like O.J., cutting everybody's throat..." more> cnn
brokenheartxx
Hey all,

So I'm a new member, and i looked for the new member introductions thread and didnt find anything. Anyways, I'm a male feminist. My sister reads this mag and i picked it up and read it one day. I thought it was fucking amazing! I realized most of the people that i really care about in my life are women (sisters, mom, aunts, cousins).
Thus I feel i am really interested in womens' rights, sometimes more than they are i think lol. My younger sister has had a pattern of really abusive relationships for the past few years and i really hope this forum will help me to get through to her. Shes such a smart/funny/amazing/beautiful person.

So I heard about this whole afgani spousal rape bullshit last week. From what i gather, its basically tantamount to legalizing "spousal rape" (which is the same as rape in my eyes). It makes me F'ing sick. The whole facade of middle eastern men making these laws to protect their women is really messed up. Sure, women get raped more often than men. But introducing curfews and requiring women to have an escort at all times? nuts. How about actually convicting men of rape? I go to school with some really amazing middle eastern women, and the subject of human rights always seems to come up. I dont try to hate on anyones culture, but i really have a problem with the way they treat women in the muslim countries. And it seems really odd, but i always get the same response: "its just a different way of life" or "western women(and men) are promiscuous and have no moral" or "our men treat us with more respect and dignity". 99% of these women don't agree with the wearing of burkas, yet are not brought to the point of anger that i am with the tradition. I dont know if any of you are familiar with "honor killings" in middle eastern culture. It basically lets men get away with murdering a woman who has either been raped, had pre-marital sex, or refused an arranged marriage.

I though id post here first because many of the topics in here hit closest to home with me, but i will also be posting in the other great sections of the forum. I hope to add an honest (and hopefully qualified) male perspective to many of the feminist/humanist discussions on this forum smile.gif
brokenheartxx
QUOTE(xexyz @ Oct 9 2008, 01:31 PM) *
Wow.

Lots to be angry about in this article, but this piece of shit certainly makes his case for misongynist scumbag of the year. dry.gif

I also find it completely appalling that verbal remarks are considered more serious than degrading sexual exploitation, but I'm also sad to say that it doesn't shock me in the slightest.

Wow. That is really f'd up
though i agree in the eyes of the law, he can't be held accountable, morally, that is reprehensible. These are the kind of things that the law can never take care of. The brother/son in me has other urges( ie hanging, public execution) karma will catch up with this pig. One of those hits will be carried out on him street justice style.
Christine Nectarine
brokenheartxx, i've bumped the newbie thread for you. welcome.
auralpoison
HAH! Great minds, I PM'd him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.