Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Really Fucking Wierd Crushes
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
lananans
Bruce Willis. You may not think this is weird, but I'm 21, and he's... well, OLD.
auralpoison
David Strathairn. I do not know why, but I think he's really sexy.
candycane_girl
mmmmm, I love Jason Schwartzman too! he's so short and often looks kinda dirty but I don't care!
tankgirl
samuel l jackson

yah im a 20 something white girl...

and even creepier,

the general thade character in the newer version of planet of the apes, not the actor, the actual character, and no im not attracted to other animals besides humans.
pinkpoodle
Dudes, Jackie Chan turns me on for some reason. I don't know what it is. He's got a nice smile, I guess, and he's ripped even though he's a little guy.
crinoline
pinkpoodle- Have you seen his early films? Like Drunken Master ?
Young Jackie Chan is seriously hot!!! He's so ripped, but terribly sweet.

I have to say that crush-wise, David Spade makes me gag.

And Samuel L Jackson is a fox. (I'm also a 20 something white girl- high five!)
lananans
Ummm...Bill Clinton.
pinkpoodle
He's lookin' totally hot there, crinoline. Dayum. I think he looks nice even today.
LilPinkElectricChair
Bill Nighy. Which isn't even that weird except I'm pretty sure there's a 40 year difference between us. I guess when it comes down to it though...age ain't nothin but a number. lol.
stargazer
i saw some video on fuse. and i noticed nikki sixx was the bass player. and i forgot how much i always had a crush on him. don't ask me why....
werebunny666
in some way i think Steve Zahn is really cute

oh and my mother thinks Kid Rock is hot and snoop dogg is cute...lol
adnarim
Oh yeah, definitely Bill Nighy.
bunnyb
Mmmm, definitely Bill Nighy.

I have several old man crushes: Sam Elliott, Alan Rickman, Jeremy Irons, Denzel Washington, Pierce Brosnan, Anthony Stewart Head and my latest ... James Spader.
crazyoldcatlady
wolf from the new american gladiators

i, uh, can't really justify this one. it just works for me on some neanderthal level
auralpoison
Craig Ferguson.

And yeah, I have more old guy hots than I know what to do with.
MsYuefie
I'd totally shag Craig too, AP.
crazyoldcatlady
lester holt.
ellievee
o. henry.

maybe partially only because i could shout 'oh, henry!' in bed
baby jane
i love this topic. i registered just now, just so i could weigh in on this one. jeff goldblum is one that i've always had. i think it's something about his voice, and his dry wit, his weirdness. love him!

other strange attractions include: tim gunn, terry o'quinn, and john malkovich but only in dangerous liaisons. actually, he is so sexy in that movie i can't even stand it.
vesicapisces
QUOTE(bunnyb @ Feb 3 2008, 06:54 PM) *
Sam Elliott

My ex-husband was almost a dead ringer for Sam Elliott, who I'd always had the hots for. Same salt-and-pepper hair (of course by now both of them are completely silver gray), same mustache, same eyes. Not SE's deep twang, tho'.
emmabove
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Jan 17 2008, 02:19 PM) *
mmmmm, I love Jason Schwartzman too! he's so short and often looks kinda dirty but I don't care!

He does look kinda dirty all the time. I think that's part of his appeal, at least for me... a lost puppy...
crinoline
ok, I have an embarrassing crush confession.
Mario Lopez .
Now, I think the embarrassment stems from the fact that this crush began when I was 10 years old and he played A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell. I remember my girlfriends were always cooing over Zack (yuck.). I was the only one who found Slater's deep dimples, swarthy good looks, MC Hammer jeans, fluorescent muscle T, and greasy curl mullet irresistible.
I was reminded of this (repressed) crush when I saw Mario hosting a dance show on MTV. Damn, but he's grown up into one fine lookin' man.

I don't think Jason Schwartzman is a weird crush (dirty puppydog indeed).
auralpoison
I have a weird thing for Henry Winkler. I loved the Fonz as a wee bairn, I love henry winkler as a woman.
AuntSassy
This is my first post, so be nice!
I felt compelled to post in this thread due to my love for Jonah Hill of Superbad/Knocked Up fame. I'm sure I'm not alone here.
olivarria
OK this is for all you Anthony Bourdain fans out here...i too have a crush on Anthony Bourdain so i immediately bookmarked this picture.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/misscedar/2267662318/

Not bad for an old guy, huh? tongue.gif

sassygrrl
HOT DAMN!

Thank you olivarria!

starshine
Jion Ghomeshi from CBC Radio's Q. He's smart, articulate, incredibly connected to the Canadian music scene, very sexy, and oh yeah, he hangs out with Tegan and Sarah. Doesn't get much hotter than that. Except, yes it does, he interviewed Eve Ensler yesterday (available on podcast).

CBC Radio Q
bettieblank
Olivarria, that picture is amazing! There is just something about Anthony Bourdain that I find irresistable! While the rest of my roomies are watching The Hills I am watching No Reservations. I love his attitude.
lunia666
I have always had this thing for Yul Brynner and Tom Savini no clue why.
StarLightBright
QUOTE(lunia666 @ Mar 30 2008, 10:14 AM) *
I have always had this thing for Yul Brynner and Tom Savini no clue why.

Omg!
Yul Brynner is a total hottie!
I've always had a thing for him since The King and I
crinoline
Yes to Yul Brynner! (from both myself and my mother) His voice is just... yes.
KryanCat
So, I'm new here, and I'm sure there's already a thread for Busties to gush about David Bowie (If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged), but that man is definitely old, and his appearance in Labyrinth had a huge affect on my sexual identity. I remeber learning about sexual arousal in my first sex ed class and I actually thought it my head "Oh yeah, that's how I feel when Jareth comes on screen."

Anyway, to maybe cover for the Bowie faux pas, I would totally bang Geoffry Rush. Maybe it's the voice.
retro kitten
alan rickman

dita von teese

philip seymour hoffman

mike mills of r.e.m. (no, I don't really get it, either.)

cocktail crush: corin tucker

QUOTE(sixelacat @ May 10 2006, 03:39 AM) *
Weird T.V. Crush: Vincent D'Onofrio (only as Bobby Goren...esp. when he's being extra spastic)

yeah, me too. I thought I was alone with this one.

geekchickknits
Stephen Colbert.

'Henry' from "Ugly Betty" (the character and the actor).

Admiral Ben Adama from Battlestar Galactica (the character, not Edward James Almos)

Sean Connery, at any point in his career, including right now - I don't care if the man's in his 70's he's a stone cold fox.

Sam Rockwell (I get a hard-on for talent).

Tom Waits (see above)

Angelina Jolie.

Portia Di Rossi

....and I once had a sex dream about Simon Cowell. I've watched American Idol differently ever since.
chachaheels
That's a good photo of Anthony Bourdain. Really good.

viajera
QUOTE(retro kitten @ May 20 2008, 03:00 PM) *
(about D'Onofrio, but only as Bobby Goren...) yeah, me too. I thought I was alone with this one.

No, I think mr d'onofrio is probably having to dig his way out from under a crushing mountain of girls crushing on him as nerdy (but buff, and super intelligent, and extremely TALL) Bobby Goren! me too btw...

Weird crush of the quarter for me: Viggo Mortensen. (Not all that weird for the wider world 'cos he's all buff and nordic 'n stuff ... but totally off-the-scale weird for me as I've NEVER ever crushed on the chiseled nordic/aryan types, and even less so on monosyllabic Russian gangsters ... but after seeing Eastern Promises I was left all hot and bothered. que me pasa, senores?
auralpoison
Man, ya'll aren't very weird! Most of thses people seem pretty normal to me. Well, except Mike Mills. Always more of a Peter Buck woman myself.

I have a strange attraction to Richard Belzer that I cannot explain. That is *weird*.

I've always liked D'Onofrio. In anything. Even the movie where he has no nose, the movie where he killed himself, the one with his bad Orson welles impression & of all things, Adventures in Babysitting. He was Thor/the mechanic. What I think is *weird* though, is that I think he's much sexier now that he's gotten kinda fat.
anna k
the one with his bad Orson welles impression

If you mean Ed Wood, he was dubbed over by Maurice LaMarche in that film.
sybarite
Oh no, I get Richard Belzer. There's something there.
auralpoison
Yes, I was well aware of both of those things, AnnaK. And actually, D'Onofrio's played Orson Welles *twice*. I was talking about "Five Minutes, Mr. Welles". Not so great. It's Maurice's voice that made his performance in "Ed Wood" flawless, I know. I have a crush on Maurice Lamarche as well.

What is it about Belzer? He's smart! He's funny, speaks fluent French, & he's weird. He's like a skinny, pockmarded, sarcastic, Jewish Johnny Depp to me.
snow white
most recent, Shia Lebouf
anna k
I like Richard Belzer even though he seems like an asshole to me. Maybe I just like Munch from Homicide.
stargazer
QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 21 2008, 02:30 PM) *
I've always liked D'Onofrio. In anything. Even the movie where he has no nose, the movie where he killed himself, the one with his bad Orson welles impression & of all things, Adventures in Babysitting. He was Thor/the mechanic. What I think is *weird* though, is that I think he's much sexier now that he's gotten kinda fat.

i agree. i think d'onofrio is better looking with some fat and being alot crazy. heh. i have a thing for those maniacal types. rolleyes.gif

um. i think john hodgman (from the daily show and apple commercials) is so cute. he did a reading at the borders i worked at last year and i got to meet him. he is SO adorable.

oh, and, this one is not really weird...but, tom colicchio from top chef. i love me a bald headed man. yum.
auralpoison
I think Hodgman is cute too! I just want to hug him! And I want to dip my boobies in oil & rub them all over Tom Colicchio's head.
bunnyb
for some reason Tom Colicchio freaks me out... I think I find him too smarmy.
mouse
samantha ronson has a new haircut. i am obsessed with the lo-ro phenomenon (whether or not it's really true--but i HOPE HOPE HOPE it is) but mostly i just have a ginormous crush on sam. she is totally the type of girl i fall for when i fall for girls. also, tiny smidge of a british accent. fucking swoon.
crazyoldcatlady
you know, i think that's the first time i've seen sam ro without a hat on.
crazyoldcatlady
billy bob thorton.

ever since bad santa.
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(anna k @ May 22 2008, 02:46 AM) *
I like Richard Belzer even though he seems like an asshole to me. Maybe I just like Munch from Homicide.

Oh gosh me too! He wrote a book you know.
Queen Bull
alan ruck. i dont know what it is. but its something, and even though he is old enough to be my father, i would give it to him six ways from sunday. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.