Hey everyone,

Well after 3+ years of being all clear down there, I'm back having problems sad.gif I just got married 6 months ago, too, so it's not the greatest timing (is it ever though??)

The thing that kept me well for 3 years was FemD. Well, I went off it and thought I was good. I was ... for awhile. I decided to try something really dumb this year -- the DIVA CUP. Apparently not a good thing for women dealing with feminine infections!! I also tried the cup right around the same time as going off the pill. I think it was just too many changes for my body.

Well, here we are 2 months laters, and I'm still in daily agony. This infection is a bit differen't. I'm mostly itchy/burning around the major labias -- and mostly when I sweat. How strange?? I did have some discharge, but it comes and goes. And ... I'm now having a smell (something I never had with my original bouts of BV three years ago).

Went to the gyno last week. She said it's Group B Strep. WTF? I'm on Amoxicillian (plus FemD) and see no relief in sight. I just don't know what to do -- the outer part of my girly bits are just so irrititated and uncomfortable! There is not much info on the Internet about Group B Strep, so I'm not sure what to do about it.

All I know is that when I DO get back to normal again (whenever that is!), I will NEVER stop taking FemD ever again. It is a miracle pill! The 3 years when I was "clean" were amazing!!!!