Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Have You Seen Me?" MIA Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
saktii
Yay! Somebody remembered me and missed me! Awww, I feel like crying happymaking tears!Walkingbitch, Lysistrata, Raisin, Maimy, Alligator... I haven't been on BUST in many years, due to the fact that I'm hopelessly addicted to myspace and lj.. I still kick it in San Francisco (I still have the postcards you all sent me)... I've mellowed out considerably.. Am much less punk and much more hippy now. I meditate and have a guru and am planning a trip to Southern India in a year so that i can study Sanskrit and Hatha Yoga and chill out in an ashram for awhile.
maimy
SAKTII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you, you fab thing you??

*Booby-squishin's*

I have all my postcards, too.
gluelita
hotch/butter!!
i just moved and found teeshirts i was supposed to mail you and then got very upset with myself for being a total spazz.
are you still same address?
(oh, this is glowlita btw...i have a new stickier alter-ego)
saktii
Does anyone know whatever happened to Gaigin? She was an American teaching english in Japan.
pepper
glue, i love that! i have an address. maybe it's the same one but prolly not. i'll pm you.

woman on top top, yeah!
raisingirl
I've wondered about Gaigingirl (sp?), too. I don't know what happened to her. But we all seem to come back at some point, don't we?! :-)
alligator
Am I the only one who got turned on when Saktii said "ashram?"
maimy
(Possible - but not likely, G ...)
saktii
my guru's ashram not very sexy, I'm afraid. They don't even let you eat meat there (yes, I'm a baaaad baaaad Hindu. I can't give up the meat).. Now, that was possibly quite more suggestive than saying "ashram"
pepper
where is mouse?
alligator
No meat in the ashram, eh?
mouse
mouse?? as in me? i am quite suprised my absence was noticed :P
i stopped having internet in my house for several months, but i've recently moved and it's back. and so am i. :-)
pepper
ok, i missed your sassy self you bad girl. welcome back.
mandolyn
welcome back, mouse ... i meeced you too!
raisingirl
Maybe it's just a temporary MIA, but where has my little sister Lysistrata been? Does anyone know? I hope everything's okay with her and she's just off celebrating the end of the semester.
mouse
aw shucks :-)
yummymum
Hey Mouse! I noticed you were gone too. What's up girl?
tyger
whatever happened to lelu?
pollystyrene
hmm, yeah, she had problems with her partner and was getting out of that (with her kids, right?)...she posted to say she was okay, and then we never heard from her. Ooo, I hope she's okay.
mandolyn
lelu's on LJ sporadically. last i saw, she was doing ok.
pepper
ok, where is Tes?
and Princess La La was wondering about puppykitty too?
anybuddy got an idear?
tyger
tes is in mozambique and has very sporadic updates here. last i heard there was an earthquake but she is totally fine, and i think she adopted a cat.

puppykitty moved to some desert and was around last week. she's pastry-cheffing and waitressing, and doesn't have internet at her apartment, but i think she will soon

no idea 'bout princess lala, though, sorry
pepper
no, no. princess was asking about puppykitty, not me asking about princess. that would be funny since she was at my house at the time. ha.
good to hear tes is fine. she's such a hoot, it's too quiet 'round here without her.
opheliathemuse
ok, where are 1) heylady, billybonka, and fina? Lys has been a little sporadic over in el j land...
pollystyrene
billybonka just posted in kvetch up and I think fina's been there recently, too.
raisingirl
Where has Speedy been? Seems like he hasn't made any posts in the new Lounge. Come back, Speedy!
bunnyb
where's lot49 these days? She was due to marry wasn't she? I miss her and want to discuss TV and Holocaust literature! Please hurry back!
lowredmoon
where the hell is my adopted little sister tyger?! she posted in the Okay thread looking for me a couple months ago, and now i came back and she's gone!
bunnyb
tyger sighting in okay, lowredmoon!

hopefully she'll return and post lots cos the buffy quote game is dying without her input.

still no lot49 sad.gif.
ginger_kitty
Where is lot? Comeback, we miss you!
raisingirl
Seriously, yo, WHERE IS SPEEDY?! Miss him.
treehugger
I'm wondering where Sassygrrl is???
bunnyb
yeah, we're all missing you sassygrrl - come back sooooooon!!!
mouse
i was looking for this thread the otehr day and couldn't find it.......and i even did the drop-down 30 days thing too!

where the hell is zillahgirl?
crazyoldcatlady
dollylo?

i'm missing some of the people i swapped cd's with way back
pollystyrene
I was re-reading the Confessions thread from all the way back to when it first started, to find a confession I had made. There's a bunch of people who posted in there who aren't around anymore....anyone seen Voodoo Princess? She had some good posts that really stuck out for me.
tesao
dolly lo is exclusively posting in El Jay. i met her the last time i was in New York. she ROCKS. she is without a doubt one of the best writers i have ever known.

speedy is around some. not much, but he *is* here.

have not seen meerkat in about a year. but who knows? a lot of people changed their names when the new lounge format happened. no way to tell. i miss him, too.

seven mile? jane jackson? pirate grrl? doxy?
roseviolet
Voodoo Princess is around, but under a new name because her old names keep getting eaten! She is Princess Evangeline now.

I miss QSpice. I know where else to find her on The Internets, but that doesn't change the fact that I miss having her around the Lounge.

And I miss Lelu and FunJules, too. Come back, my darlings!!!!
pollystyrene
Oh, then I have seen her around. I forget who's changed their name to what.
girlygirlgag
Where is Chinichin?
_octinoxate
Just stumbled into this thread for the first time. I'm not on any mission to find a particular MIA bustie, but I do want to say this:

This thread is so fucking cute! I can feel the love...

(And I second the call for speedy to come around more.)
chinichin
Hey! Just came in to say Hi, and lookit it is my buddy G3 saying hello to me too smile.gif

I miss you guys! Baby is keeping me busy - she just started to WALK, HELLO, SLOW DOWNNNNNN - and doesn't like me sitting at the computer. Life is different but good.

girltrouble
has anyone seen venetia?
tesao
chini chin chin!!!!

*flings self at chini and knocks her to the ground*

you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO meeeeced!! we thought the evil wolf had taken you away from us! instead it is adorable walking bustie baybeeeeeee!

ven is on live journal. she has at least two there. i've been awol from my journal there for way too long. it is easier to bust, i can lurk, if i post it can be quick. i really like to think and write and take my time in my journal. there are a lot of busties over there that don't post here anymore. sad.gif
girltrouble
hi tesao.
i used to be butta,buttacup, etc...

well, that's poop. i run around and come back here always hoping that i will see all the busties i used to know. but that is a bit much to ask. *sigh* well i guess i get to meet new peeps, huh? that'll be fun!
maimy
Butta and Chini!!!!

*Dies of happiness*
girltrouble
maimy, you are always such a doll!!!
ginger_kitty
I just realized I haven't seen a post from cloverbee in a while. sad.gif
pollystyrene
Where's faerietails? She hasn't been around in a month or so.

ETA: I went through the archives of the movie thread to get some ideas for my Netflix list, and also realized antiotter hasn't been around....I know he was in the military- did he get shipped out? I'm having a mental block!! I hope he's okay.

Yeah, and where's cloverbee- I miss her in the CBC thread!
zillahgirl
mouse!

I'm here! I've just been dreadfully lax in checking the Lounge.

(I can't believe anyone asked! !!!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.