Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Have You Seen Me?" MIA Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
auralpoison
Oh, GT. Ven. The fuck happened to her? I miss her, too. I feel all folky now & want to sing, "Where have all these Busties gone, long time passing . . . "
girltrouble
and ophelia the muse. i miss her in the floggers thread....:/

as for ven, she surfaces about once or twice a year for a post or two. i wish she'd post more. i loved reading her posts on anything. like tes, i always felt like i was sitting at her feet getting a learnin'. i lurve that woman's biiiiiiig brains.... *sigh*
lucizoe
AP!!! wink.gif
stargazer
LUZICOE!!!!!

so good to see you here! come back please!
auralpoison
Holy fuckballs! Lucizoe! So glad you have returned!
culturehandy
Holy fucking shit.
girltrouble
hi luci!!!!!

i miss go_kayte. she was a newbie, but i just thought the world of her...
auralpoison
Katiebelle. I need to send that bitch an email or sumpin'.

I still miss Snaf. Where is Snaf? Universe, gimmee my Snafooey back!

Lot49. She knew teh movies & would play with me. And she could've trounced me, but didn't.

ETA, Tesao sighting! I saw her, I swear I did!
girltrouble
awwww... i miss the snafooey and katiebelle too.
((
i_am_jan
I miss the missing kids too! The ones who specifically stick out to me are Tesao and Venetia...Tes has been so generous/dropped so much wisdom and inspiration on me...Ven has given me some of the BEST ADVICE I've ever received in my life. Gone for now, but not forgotten!!
girltrouble
oh god, jan, i think the bustie holy trinity, for me atleast would be ven, tes, and maimy.

those three have had an impact on me i don't think they'll ever know. i think the world of them...
girltrouble
where is my kelkello? *pouts*
auralpoison
Oh, Kelkello!

Fuego lento & Kalevra.

I actually talked to Katiebelle a bit, she's doing well, but she's bizz-ay. Still with her NYPD beau.
stargazer
i've been wonderin' where gingerkitty is...
culturehandy
I sent Kel a message a while back, but I think she's gone for good.
girltrouble
*kicks a rock*

oh pooh. i miss the kel. :/
konphusion26
Anyone seen or heard from SexySandee or Sprinkles??? They're really sweet gals. I remember Sandee was going through some crazy stuff. I wonder how everything turned out. And Sprinkles my twin in spirit LOL I wonder where she's hiding at?
LoveMyPugs
konphusion26 - SexySandee had just broke up with someone right? Yes I thought about her the other day. Miss her too.
culturehandy
I haven't seen nickclick around for a while.
girltrouble
i miss L3-- lysa.

the lounge is a much poorer place without her as a friend we could express our concerns to, and know we were being heard.

where ever you are lysa, i hope things are going well, and that you come back and visit!

n
mornington
I miss LLlysa too sad.gif

has anyone seen Greenbean? I'd like to know how Gingerkitty is doing too. and Maryjo. And Ophelia.
auralpoison
I miss Lysa so much. It was so nice to interact with her. I wish she'd become a regular Bustie.

Cripes. Ophelia. She was sooooo great.

Greenbean was just here yesterday. Another Bustie that rocks my fuckin' socks.

What happened to Jami? We supported her through her heinous divorce & she bounced on us. I would like to know that she & her kids are good & that asshat lamex is gone.
popelizbet
Once upon a time in a BUST Lounge far away, I was zendreads.

Don't know if I was missed all that much or not, but I missed y'all. And now I am back! Although no longer dready.

Good to see so many familiar folks already.

~Pope Lizbet

formerly zendreads
sybarite
Hey zendreads-as-was, I remember you! I was celluloidchick back in the day but didn't used to post as much. You should stick around!
pollystyrene
zen! look back a few pages in this thread and you'll see my posts wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Did you ever get that Hamell on Trial CD I sent you long, long ago?
popelizbet
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Aug 26 2008, 03:30 PM) *
zen! look back a few pages in this thread and you'll see my posts wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Did you ever get that Hamell on Trial CD I sent you long, long ago?

I don't think I did. I was pretty much at an all-time low when I fell off the boards, and by the time I got back up, I had lost basically all passwords, etc. But I missed you all and finally decided I was only hurting myself by staying away!
popelizbet
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Aug 26 2008, 03:30 PM) *

That's the plan! Although I do spend a lot of time on Livejournal these days, I am back. I just didn't want my old SN, since I am no longer dready!
popelizbet
QUOTE(sybarite @ Aug 26 2008, 02:36 PM) *
Hey zendreads-as-was, I remember you! I was celluloidchick back in the day but didn't used to post as much. You should stick around!

That's the plan! Although I do spend a lot of time on Livejournal these days, I am back. I just didn't want my old SN, since I am no longer dready!
culturehandy
I miss Miss deena and Opheliathemuse.

Has pugs been around lately??
auralpoison
LMP was lurkin' yesterday.

Opeeeeeeeeeeelia!
stargazer
i keep in touch with ophelia. she is moving out east. she misses the busties and gave a shout out to AP.
girltrouble
i got a pm from pugs a few days ago. pugs says she is super busy with life right now, but misses the lounge an awful lot. she said to say hi
mouse
greenbean's alive and well, we've been hanging out. i'm surprised to hear ophelia's moving east!
sybarite
Mouse, say hi to GB for me? I always liked her posts.

I think Ophelia's transferring through work.
bunnyb
yeah ophelia is going through work but looking for a publishing interneship once there.

There are so many people who used to post and then disappeared; it freaks me out how many people I have engaged with who I've forgotten. I randomly remembered somebody today who used to kvetch called librarygirl and before or after she was bookishgirl... I'm sure she was friends with another bustie although I can't remember whom and could easily be confusing her with somebody else.

auralpoison
OMG, I want to have Ophelia's babies/busties.
crazyoldcatlady
i miss ophelia too!

what about maybesparrow?
and it's sexysandee's "birthday today", where has she been?

tear sad.gif
pepper
maimy. i still miss maimy. this place is missing something without her.
girltrouble
hear, hear. for me maimy was soooooo the heart of this place for as long as i could remember.

what was it, sarcasta veinsplitter?

*sigh*
girltrouble
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif i miss my treehugger, and i'm worried about my moonpie luv. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
culturehandy
I've seen tree lurking about, moonpieluv I saw a few weeks ago. I think it was inthe sex thread, I think. Or maybe single word association.
auralpoison
Herculesgirl. What happened to her? She was hella dope. I miss her.
dj-bizmonkey
has anyone seen knorl? i fell of the face of the bust planet for awhile and when i came back she was nowhere to be found.
starship
QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 23 2008, 07:37 PM) *
has anyone seen knorl? i fell of the face of the bust planet for awhile and when i came back she was nowhere to be found.

same here. i wasnt around for a month and now she's gawnn. my fave threads just arent the same
culturehandy
What about raisingirl? Has anyone seen her, I haven't seen her for ages.
bunnyb
raisingirl took another leave of absence but regularly speaks to some of us on facebook.
Moonpieluv
awwww...I'm here I AM ALIVE ladies... sorry I've been MIA. Life is just sooo.... awww poop I dunno.
I've been staying with family trying to find work...and it's just been soo dead.

Everything is up in the air..and on hold..
I hope to moving in with a gal in the city by next month, but I'm NOT entirely sure if she's committed to it. If I knew she was in fact sure about doing it, then I could better focus my job search in that area. But...I'm not...so shite is still all over the place.

I mean..I live in a basement in a household as a single woman, a jobless single woman. The only thing I can do is keep going, move on from the past (I'm doing better, but still have some anger and hurt lingering), and go to the gym..and well..masburate to my brain swells..and read heavy literature.

thank you girltrouble for worrying. makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

any atl gals round here who know of some work? *sniffles
ihateoly
Hi, ladies. I don't know if anyone remembers me at all, but I used to post a loooong time ago under the name lady_tron (02'-05'ish). I didn't have a computer for a while and I missed posting here and I had to change the name because I didn't remember the old password.
treehugger
Welcome back, to flanker ji! smile.gif
treehugger
I miss girltrouble! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.