Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Have You Seen Me?" MIA Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
culturehandy
I spoke with GT a few weeks back, her wrist isn't doing so well, but she's otherwise fine.

But I agree, I do miss her too.
pollystyrene
I was just coming in to see if anyone had talked to GT. I hope Falljackets comes back soon.
culturehandy
I've also talked to FJ on crackbook, not too much, but her and the mister seem to be pretty busy.
auralpoison
Where my Sixela at?

I talked to poor GT. She done bunged herself up but good.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 PM) *
Where my Sixela at?

She's on Facebook, where you should be, too! tongue.gif
freckleface7
where is Pugs these days?
place doesn't quite seem the same w/out her.
culturehandy
I got a PM from her last week, I replied, but haven't heard anything back from her.
girltrouble
awwww... i wuz missed. happy.gif. sniff!

i miss the pugs too. :/
LoveMyPugs
i'm here, i pop in and out.

my life is a huge mess right now. i contemplate running away and joining the circus or something. i don't even know where to start. and i'm not even sure i want to hash it all out. most of it is embarrassing and i don't want everyone here who i respect to think of me as being the foolish idiot i've been these last five months.

when i get the courage to talk i'll come back. thanks for thinking of me.

love,

pugs
konphusion26
QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Dec 28 2008, 11:43 PM) *
i'm here, i pop in and out.

my life is a huge mess right now. i contemplate running away and joining the circus or something. i don't even know where to start. and i'm not even sure i want to hash it all out. most of it is embarrassing and i don't want everyone here who i respect to think of me as being the foolish idiot i've been these last five months.

when i get the courage to talk i'll come back. thanks for thinking of me.

love,

pugs

LMP I miss you around here. I hope that whatever you are going through that it will blow over soon. Don't be embarassed girl. We all love you and care about you. Take care sweetheart!! Smoochez.
deschatsrouge
((((Pugs))))
rogue
I re-introduced myself in the newbies thread last night (was formerly "Arcadia"), but I also wanted to add my voice to the Pugs appreciation society. Even though you and I did not talk much when I used to post here a year+ ago, I really enjoyed your point of view and posts, Pugs, and also hope that all is well. I hope it is not too presumptuous to say that we will all eagerly await your return. =)
starship
me too! even though ive never even spoken to pugs:/. she makes thread lurking more fun though because her opinions are usually different from everyone elses and she's not afaid to say so

once again, where is knorl!
funjules
*looks around, blinks rapidly*

Um, I've been gone for far, far too long, and I'm betting I'll get a lot of "whodahellizzat" reaction, but could I please come back and play? I miss this place!
girltrouble
yay! funjules! wow! how are you chickie! seriously loooooooooooooooooooooooong time no see! i hope you'll stay a while. (in case you don't know, i used to post as butta (and all my butta clones), back forevah ago when you used post.

what's been goin' on, lady?

please come back and play, k?

ps, you have been gone too long!
girltrouble
funjules... come back.....

is it me or is AP AWOL? where is my aural?!?
hellcat
I just wanted to travel back in time to my first go-round at the bust boards and say...

I wonder how the hell weedy and prettyinpink are? I think they were my BUSTie idols all those years back!
bunnyb
Where is faerietails? I meece her.
I'm reading one of her favourite books and I wanted to discuss it with her.
girltrouble
missing tes, greentea, and spitkitten...

and faerietails too. i always miss her flying toast.... sad.gif

and aural. where did she go again?!
culturehandy
Where's Mouse been at lately? I know she's on crackbook, but I haven't seen her in here for a while.

AP is posting in LTAS.

girltrouble
*bangs her fist on the table*
where is mouse?
i want my mouse!!!!
auralpoison
HOLY SHIT! I just caught a glimpse of a most favoured Bustie that moved on a few years ago. Do please come back to us! We miss you!
bunnyb
Ditto! You know who you are.
stargazer
I see that poster too!
zoya
me too!!
raisingirl
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
culturehandy
I also saw who you speak of!
candycane_girl
What ever happened to Mouse? I miss her.
culturehandy
Mouse, pepper, and mornington are three busties I've not seen as of late.
girltrouble
i miss mouse too. i tried emailing her emails, but heard nada. sad.gif i miss her terribly.

i miss mornington too.
stargazer
Mouse and Mornington are on facebook. It is easier to keep in touch with people. Plus, I'm sure some people just moved on from the lounge for their own personal reasons.
girltrouble
sigh.... the reasons to get on the facebook keep mounting.... must...not...give....innnnnnnnnn....

i miss faerie an' opheila...
pollystyrene
c'mon, gt...you know you want to!!!
girltrouble
oh goddamn it, polly, that was the push i needed. heh. i'm on okcupid, lol.... it's not like i have any pride left.

ETA: yew dun tawk'd me into it polydebble woman. i jess signed on the line with ol' johnny skratch hisself. may maude herself have mercy on muh evah lovin' soul...
zoya
GT: get on crackbook. now. **slaps riding crop against her leg**
girltrouble
blink.gif
*GULP*
yes, mayum!

(wow, z, you're really good at that! laugh.gif )
girltrouble
funjules
jilliec
farmgirl
cyberpuff
daw_knee
midevil
xantos
cerebrate
naki
lelu
junglista
dormouse
pinky
tish
pixystick

and all the other
old school busties
i've forgotten.
wub.gif i miss you. wub.gif
deschatsrouge
Hi, I'm back.
girltrouble
hi des! wub.gif
culturehandy
Ooooh deschats!!! I was just thinking about you the other day.
deschatsrouge
Wow...I didn't think I was missed. Gee, I guess I'm loved, that's nice to know.

GT I wub.gif you too.
girltrouble
stargazer
PrettyinPink stopped by the Kvetch thread tonight!! I've missed her posts.
girltrouble
hee hee... i was thinking the same thing, star!

while i'm here... where is ophelia?
girl_logic
QUOTE(girltrouble @ May 22 2009, 01:11 AM) *
hee hee... i was thinking the same thing, star!
while i'm here... where is ophelia?

crackbook rolleyes.gif
girltrouble
ich. i can never remember who is who on crackbook bustie wise save for a few people. because i've seen a few pix of them. :/ once i get to crackbook it's a sea of busties, and i know i still haven't gotten around to most people. *sigh*

and maybe it's me, but i like knowing people by their nics. we all have names that were given to us, but a nic seems like a reflection of how you see yourself, so knowing someone by their nic is like knowing them in a strangely intimate way, but it's not at all. and then you read their posts and you admire them purely on what they say, their passions, their hurts.

god, i'm too much of a romantic. lol
culturehandy
Ophelia's on crackbook? I thought I had a lot of the busties...

I guess there are a few I don't, like raisingirl, RV, ophelia.
girl_logic
I think she only just joined.
prettynpink
Awwww. wub.gif I meeced you too.
girltrouble
we never hung out, did we?

i'm glad you are back. i thought of you every time i went down by the piers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.