Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Have You Seen Me?" MIA Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
lowredmoon
I don't know if I was ever an MIA Bustie...but if anyone was looking for me, I'm back!

I spent a year and a half working as a receptionist at a pediatrics office, and I didn't even want to look at a computer by the time I got home from a ten-hour shift. And then I got into grad school, and I didn't have time to breathe, let alone play online. But it's summer, wonderful summer, and I have a couple of weeks with less to do...and I promise to stick around, if y'all still will have me. smile.gif
stargazer
I remember you lowredmoon! Welcome back! smile.gif
mandolyn
deleted cuz i'm a dumbass!
girltrouble
hi low red! i remember you! welcome back!
roseviolet
CH, I'm not on Facebook, so don't worry. I haven't rejected you!
girltrouble
i have to admit it, i miss some people on here that aren't busties.

i was looking at people's avitars, and some of the sigs, and you know who i miss?

i miss the stupid schmucks who stumble in here occasionally and busties cut them to the quick. the reason i miss them because they always give us such great lines to put under our avis.

culturehandy
RV for some reason, I thought you were on crackbook.
TheBeesKnees
Okay, so I'm not sure of the exact names, but I think I remember a guy named qball on here, and a girl named Dani...not sure what her screen name is, but if either are still around: hi!

(my screen name used to be icicle by the way smile.gif
auralpoison
QUOTE(TheBeesKnees @ Jun 22 2009, 06:34 PM) *
Okay, so I'm not sure of the exact names, but I think I remember a guy named qball on here, and a girl named Dani...not sure what her screen name is, but if either are still around: hi!

(my screen name used to be icicle by the way smile.gif

Huh. There was a Dani1983, but I do not recall a qball.
TheBeesKnees
It's possible I'm remembering incorrectly sad.gif

I didn't post here very often. I love the idea of it...but it's hard to keep up! So many threads, and I get a little intimidated about jumping in, without having read the entire thread [I'm a little OCD] tongue.gif

I'll get there though.

Maybe...
crosby
Hi everyone!! You probably don't remember me, but I was on here about a year ago. Stuff got busy at home/school, but I am able to post again!! I am officially a high school graduate (not as exciting as I had expected), headed to college in the fall, and starting my first job on Tuesday. I can't wait to get in touch with all of you!
stargazer
Oh hey, Crosby! I remember you. Welcome back! smile.gif
auralpoison
I remember you, too, Crosby. Long time no see.
crazyoldcatlady
where's lovemypugs these days? & mornington?
culturehandy
they're both on crackbook. Pugs I see lurking every once in a while, but mornington seemed to have just disappeared. sad.gif
auralpoison
I was wondering about Mornington myself the other day. I see her on the FB, but no longer in the Lounge.
pollystyrene
Mornington has a job that's keeping her busy, so she only posts on FB every few weeks. I miss her.
auralpoison
I believe she's been having some health issues as well.
faerietails
*peeks head in and waves*

hi everyone! smile.gif
girltrouble
YAY!!!!! hi faerie! so happy to see your poppin' toasts again!!! welcome back!:wub:
kittenb
I miss Sidecar and Mornington and Lady Selene and Prophecygrrl (not totally gone but rarely sighted.)
culturehandy
konphusion, tes, mornington, bunny. I know a few are on crackbook...but still.
konphusion26
AWWW, I just happened to lurk the lounge today. What a sweet gesture CH! I miss you girls terribly. Just dealing with some stuff and decided not to bog down the lounge with it... Thanks for thinking of me.

Has anyone see PUGS? I miss her. I hope she's okay.
girltrouble
pugs is on the fb, she's enjoying married life and seems to be doing quite well. good to see you back kon. as for bogging the lounge down, that's what it's here for. support. feel free. smile.gif
culturehandy
Werd GT. Kon, if you need to vent, that's what we're here for!! I'm glad to see you in here.
konphusion26
ohmy.gif my girl Pugs got married???! YAYYY! Congrats to them. That is awesome. I'm so happy for her. She certainly deserves all the happiness in the world.

Thanks for the love and support girls. Busties are the best.
deschatsrouge
Where's Pherber?
culturehandy
I got a PM from her a while back, asking how she was doing. she said well and said she'd try to get back on here.
auralpoison
I know I still see some people on the FB, but I miss 'em 'round here.

pinkmartyr, catsoup, tyger, dusty, puppykitty, venetia, altargrrrl, sidecar, anoush, lunasol, greenbean, _octinoxate.
culturehandy
catsoup posted in the reader thread within the past few weeks, she also posts in okay every once in a while. I recall her being quite busy with grad school. PK is on crackbook as is Dusty. Dusty is pretty active on crackbook.
pinkpoodle
Crackbook...heh...I only have 5 bustie friends in FB: turbo, minx, mox, falljackets, and tallulah. There's mr. FJ, too, but he's more of a troll. wink.gif LOL
auralpoison
Huh. I guess I forgot to add Poods to that list.
pinkpoodle
Ha! Hi aural! I haven't been in here forever. Not sure why. I spend a lot of time over in FB. I'll find you through turbo. She always knows what's going on!
culturehandy
I just went through some archives and there are a slew of old busties;

Kalevra, saktii, sixela, FJ, Mr. FJ... there are so many.

Le Sigh.
auralpoison
I sent you a friend suggestion on FB to hook you up with the Sixela.

I wonder whatever happened to the Kalevra. He was a good sort.
Lara
Hi All...

I used to post here as Lara about 5 years ago, and just wanted to a quick thank you to everyone who was around back then...I randomly looked in here and saw that most of the old names were posted... even though I really only lurked, the info etc that I was able to find on here was invaluable during the "oh wow so there are OTHERS who feel like that??" growing up period.

So umm yeh.. Thanks! I'll be around... lurking like I used to... In Australia.

smile.gif
auralpoison
Whatever happened to Pherber?
girltrouble
hi lara. don't just lurk, get in the game. wink.gif

just saying i'm glad to see some people who haven't been around for a while, like nickclick, shinyx3, girl logic. great to have you back, ladies.
wub.gif
culturehandy
Pherber had some stuff going on. she also had a blog she sent to me, but it has since be taken down.
girl_logic
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Nov 9 2009, 12:53 AM) *
hi lara. don't just lurk, get in the game. wink.gif

just saying i'm glad to see some people who haven't been around for a while, like nickclick, shinyx3, girl logic. great to have you back, ladies.
wub.gif

*Feels wuvved* wub.gif
MountainBabe
Just re-instated my bust-hood. I used to lurk around the site under guest or i think Wornmedown. So good to be back, definitely recognize some of the same names from a few years ago. It's awesome to be able to come home.
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 9 2009, 05:40 AM) *
Whatever happened to Pherber?

I miss Pherber soooooooo much!
zoya
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Oct 24 2009, 11:59 AM) *
I wonder whatever happened to the Kalevra. He was a good sort.

I've often wondered what happened to him. I really liked him. He had great insight and was really cool.
culturehandy
we have a pherber wannabe as pherbur, unless it's the real pherber.
gluelita
hey there, peeps!

i was glowlita, but (in my absence) i became stickier.

i've been tired of the lack of meaning on facebook lately and i never found another place that had as much depth/personality as the lounge.
just wanted to say hi. so that's why i (may be) back.

why i left: lack of time, personal strife, personality clashes, feeling like things got a little vapid.

i am not totally hip to all the new protocols (mods? minimal thread creation? people get freaking suspended now???) and i don't know if there is a quick crash course in that or if it is something i should just learn by observation.

anyway. hiyee.

(i guess i will x-post to community newbies just for insurance).

meerkat
Hi All

Was wondering about you guys and a quick scan found some of you still here (RoseV, Doodle, Rudderless, etc.) . . . . and my "Single word association" thread is STILL running!!???żżż laugh.gif

All the best

G

(No, NOT George!)
pollystyrene
Anyone heard from PrettynPink recently?

Things were iffy with her when she last posted.
pollystyrene
stoopid double post!
girltrouble
nope. nothing from pretty in pink. she and i were supposed to hang out, but it never happened. things were iffy, and then she disappeared. i hope she is good. :/
doodlebug
Anyone seen amilita? I wanted to let her know I'm FINALLY using the blue fabric she sent me....like, four or five years ago! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.