Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: friendship by degrees--a myspace and friendster thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
laniethezany

Hey everyone - I'm always looking for more myspace friends. I'm at http://www.myspace.com/leftistlawyer.
mornington
mm, facebook. wink.gif
Jezebel
Lilith and I have a myspace for our blog, which is more popular than we are wink.gif

myspace.com/evilslutopia
stargazer
it's all bunnyb's fault.

i'm on facebook now.

it seems kinda complicated to set up.
bunnyb
mwah ha ha ha!

My mission is to convert BUSTies and have a massive food fight, all for the greater good.

Really, it's all mornington's fault as she's the reason I'm on it.
mornington
*evil cackle*

I've even set up a group for BUSTies on facebook - pm me if you want an invite (or bunny). I thought I'd keep it private so although you can see who is in the group (unfortunately I can't block that) only members can see discussions. I thought it would keep track of busties on there... kinda like the myspace group. Also, you don't have to be friends with anyone else to join it, just send me a request - and you don't have to reveal who you are on here if you don't want to!
designermedusa
mornington, I am in a Bustie group on Facebook, but I'm not sure if there is more than one? I posted in the walll on the one I am part of, and it's the same profile picture that I use for Myspace. If anyone wants to add me please do, my only "Facebook friends" so far are my husband and his family.
stargazer
awesome DM!!
bunnyb
I couldn't find you, DM sad.gif.
designermedusa
I joined mornington's Bustie group on FaceBook. The other one I had joined must have been created by the magazine.
culturehandy
Ooooh I'm also on the crackbook. Mornington, I added you as a friend, same with bunny! I sent you a message about how slow I am! Heh. I'm going to join the group then add you! I'm a member of the actual magazine group.
deschatsrouge
I just made a myspace page.www.myspace.com/deschatsrouge
If it's okay, I just friended a whole bunch of you.
Lilith
QUOTE(Jezebel @ Oct 1 2007, 10:12 AM) *
Lilith and I have a myspace for our blog, which is more popular than we are wink.gif

myspace.com/evilslutopia

laugh.gif Sad, but true.
designermedusa
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I unjoined the Bust Facebook group because I googled the group name, and I didn't like what came up. It's nothing personal, but I'm just not comfortable with the group name showing in my profile. I'll send friend requests for the Busties on FaceBook though.
culturehandy
I have high levels of privacy on my account, so I googled the group and my name, nothing came up.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Nov 5 2007, 05:55 PM) *

I just sent you a friend request, dechat; I'm the sock monkey.
briannasoloski
QUOTE(bunnyb @ Sep 28 2007, 10:59 AM) *
So who else has been sucked into facebook and can I add you?

I'm on Facebook!

Feel free to send me a friend request: http://sierranevada.facebook.com/profile.php?id=175600014
nickclick
QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Nov 5 2007, 06:55 PM) *

befreind me! i'm nickclick on myspace too. see you there!
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Nov 8 2007, 05:44 PM) *
I just sent you a friend request, dechat; I'm the sock monkey.

QUOTE(nickclick @ Nov 9 2007, 01:46 PM) *
befreind me! i'm nickclick on myspace too. see you there!

I just approved you Gals. Yay! I have friends on Myspace!

I asked to join the Bustie group on Myspace, still no word though.
stargazer
i've requested ya desch and lilith. wink.gif
raisingirl
I deactivated my FB profile. It's just too much. I already neglect mylameospace as it is -- which I will keep, since I can loosely keep up with some bands that way (when I feel like logging in).
culturehandy
Facebook is the devil.

Is there anyone else here I can add???
knorl05
raisin: i've deleted my profile on myspace like four times over the years.. always going back. this last time i signed up it is specifically to check out music. i've found that's about all it's good for after all the bullshit.
nickclick
love/hate with myspace. i always spy and then don't want to know the info that i've found out.
pherber
Please add me! smile.gif

myspace

I've added "evilslutopia" cos I love the blog, can I add you too, Jezebel and Lilith?

I tried to add Deschatsrouge, but a note came up saying "your friend has been removed"

huh.gif

I feel a bit awkward requesting friends, since I'm not so often here in the lounge, I always feel like I'm interrupting a conversation.. but I'm a good myspace buddy, and don't just collect friends for the sake of having many. wink.gif
deschatsrouge
I just friended you Pherber.
sexysandee
No matter how much I claim to hate myspace, I secretly love it...

Add me... any one of you wink.gif

www.myspace.com/sandee77
pherber
Tha ks Desch!!! smile.gif

I added you Sa dee. wink.gif

*godam key oard...
Jezebel
QUOTE(pherber @ Mar 11 2008, 05:41 AM) *
Please add me! smile.gif

myspace
I've added "evilslutopia" cos I love the blog, can I add you too, Jezebel and Lilith?

I knew there was a reason I came into this thread today. Thanks for adding us and liking the blog, that's awesome to hear. Really though, adding 'us' is better than actually adding us...like I said there's way more action on our blog myspace than either one of us have going on our personal ones wink.gif

deschatsrouge
I friended you Sandee.
bettieblank
Hey all! I have a myspace and facebook profile. Look me up and add me! I have sent requests to a few of you so far.

this is me on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1124840160

this is me on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/kattylynne
deschatsrouge
nice to have you as a new friend Betti!
culturehandy
Betti I've added you as a friend on crackbook
bettieblank
thanks for the add culturehandy and deschatsrouge!! my facebook is new and lacking in the friend dept.
culturehandy
Deschatsrouge, are you on crackbook??
briannasoloski
BettieBlank, I added you.

Feel free to add me on Facebook: I'm Bettie's friend or http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=175600014
lunia666
Anybody want to send me friend request on myspace go for it smile.gif
http://www.myspace.com/lunia666
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Mar 28 2008, 11:14 PM) *
Deschatsrouge, are you on crackbook??

No, I have been contemplating it. My Ma wants me to join.

*Goes to investigate crackbook*

OOOh Lunia add me!
deschatsrouge
I just made a crackbook profile. My name is DesChats Rouge
culturehandy
I'll request you when I get home!
lananans
does anyone here use twitter? its really addictive. you can find me at http://twitter.com/lananans ... i also have facebook, its addictive but sometimes kinda boring, i hate those applications.
knorl05
gd so i'm back on myspace again. fifth times a charm.

add me my fellow busties!
mornington
I should probably wave around there being a bustie crackbook group. I'm going to update officers and invite busties I've got there, but if anyone wants to join, send me a pm. We decided to keep it a hidden group...
deschatsrouge
I added you Knorl.
knorl05
yay i got it! thanks deschatsrouge. xo.
culturehandy
Any other busties on crackbook?
kittenb
Is crackbook another name for Facebook or is it a whole different site? I really don't know. blink.gif
I registered on Facebook but haven't done anything w/it but when the Lounge is wonky it would be nice to be in the group.
culturehandy
crackbook is facebook.
damona
i'm on myspace... i keep meaning to pop in here and announce that, i just finally remembered at the same time i was online biggrin.gif

this is lil ole me

add me, busties!
LoveMyPugs
i'm on myspace. i'd love to add any busties who want to be "friends". pm me if you want the address.

pugs smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.