Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flamewar! Flamewar! Party Time! Excellent! (The argument thread)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
pixiedust
you rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak!

Say that 5 times fast!
mornington
it's JELLY, cumslut. JELLY. bloody yank.

rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak! rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak! rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak! rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak! rainbow croc foot fetish fucking freak!
pixiedust
Queen of something...care to find out just what?
yuefie
QUOTE(bunnyb @ Jul 26 2006, 05:02 PM) *
you have a magic_ass? aka amazing_ass? troll-fucker!

My magic ass is nothing of the sort! Sacrelige! A hex shall be thrown upon you, you municipal cockwash!

I see this quickly turning in to quite an interesting orgy, HA!

bunnyb
troll-fucker! troll-fucker! troll-fucker!

under the bridge too many times alleycat ho!

queen of apologies? wink.gif
pixiedust
Got any tea? It's been 200 years since we whipped your snotty brit butts...It's time to remind you of it!

*Intrigued by the magic ass and bush* How do you find time to get off your back!
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 05:06 PM) *
Got any tea? It's been 200 years since we whipped your snotty brit butts...It's time to remind you of it!

*Intrigued by the magic ass and bush* How do you find time to get off your back!

Why by leaving the real boulevard whoring to such pro's such as yourself, and bunny of course. And where is that minge, mornington? And where did oceandessa go? Run away, scared twat, run away!

mornington
help! help! I'm being negatively smothered!

don't worry, yuefie, I won't tell them your magic ass is good for nothing except pulling hankies out of.
pixiedust
Guess Odessa was a one shot wonder douchbag!

hey yuef, John called he left somethign inthat magic bush!
bunnyb
hey our PM whips your bushy president's ass every Saturday night! he's as sweet as honey down there! he could show you what to really do with that wand.
mornington
I got plenty of tea and you won't win so easily this time!

*flicks snotball*
pixiedust
Really mornigton, there are far worse things than being smothered by me and yuefie in a vat of lime jello!

Better watch out Bunny the big fat smothering mama is going to get us all! I sense some hidden hostility!
bunnyb
that many breasted non-goddess better keep her stickycum hands and breasts away from me!

you hos are tiring me out, my hands aren't up to this action like your's are tongue.gif
yuefie
Alright, I am going to have to leave the mudslinging to you man chowder guzzling sausage kennels! I got places to be, HO's. I'm out!
mornington
JELLY, damnit. JELLY. and you dropped this: "n". Do try to keep on top of these things dear. I know you're busy worshipping at my feet, but you mothers are supposed to be good at these things.

*flees from bunny* that's too much smothering.

my minge, yuefie? you fucking wish. (later, cumslut ho)
bunnyb
the two pixes will need to jellY it alone cos I'm off to bed to dream of ways to kick your skanky asses.
mornington
*slopes off, leaving pixie to play with herself in the jelly*

g'night, slappers one and all.
pixiedust
Do I need to send Bill Cosby over there to learn you on all the joys of Jello! By the time he;'s done, you'd have wet dreams over his pudding pops!
yuefie
P.S. I lurves you all like a fat girl loves cock, erhm, I mean cake wink.gif

You petrified butt nuggets!

Nitey nite.

pixiedust
Bye yuefie!
mornington
what yuefie said. 'specially the bit about bum nuggets.
yuefie
Where my ho's at?

Get your raggedy asses back in here, you choad hoarding beef drapes!

girlygirlgag
All you lesbanezes need a good hot beef injection. Jesus loves cock!

QUOTE(yuefie @ Jul 27 2006, 04:21 AM) *

Where my ho's at?

Get your raggedy asses back in here, you choad hoarding beef drapes!

Don't even try to diss my roast beef curtains, feminazi!
pixiedust
Who you calling Ho, you carpet munching bitch!
yuefie
HAHAHA!!! GGG, I thought my sis and I were the only ones that used the term lesbianese.

Man, we all do need some serious HOT BEEF INJECTIONS to ward off satan. Those spam purses are just a tool the devil likes to use to lure us broads away from our god given and rightful places, you know, about to pop, barefoot and in the kitchen. Damn muff divers are ruining the moral fabric of our society.

And don't forget the bonghits for Jesus, he likes those too. And he's coming, so you better hide your bong. Dude's always bogarting, ya know?!

Awww, it's my favorite hobag, Pixie! Ya miss me? Now get'cher ass back in that jello and look real purdy!
girlygirlgag
Vapid cumdumpsters, the lot of you, if it were not for us yanks, you brits would be speaking german now!
mornington
who you calling cumdumpster, you assmunching spunklover?

you know full well if it wasn't for us brits you wouldn't freaking be here at all. or you'd be speaking french!
girlygirlgag
Shit, FRENCH>?

What ever ass spelunker!
doodlebug
What kind of feminists are you? Sitting around insulting one another with the lamest of names. Where is your feminist theory? What the fuck is wrong with you stunned cunts? You aren't feminists at all! You're certainly not as good a feminist as me, that's for sure. You're just a bunch of victims, that's what you are! Playing out your issues over and over again. Why can't we all just get along?
mornington
oh, go eat some granola.

you too, fuckface. it'll give you energy for all the muffdiving and bumnugget munching.

this thread is the shit. sorry. *reagros*
girlygirlgag
Somebody needs a good rogering!
yuefie
Oh how I've missed you all, my jockstrap slurping cockweasels!

(I too lurve this thread. Probably a lot more than I should)

pixiedust
Yuefie, you bitch! Where hav eyou been hiding your gnich guzzling self?
yuefie
Awww, was my favorite knobgoblin missing me??

pixiedust
Just checking to make sure AP is too much of a pussy to come in here and take me on! tongue.gif
auralpoison
Oh. No. You. Didn't. You vainglorious, treacherous wench. Were we face to face I'd remove my glove & smack you across the face with it. The insolence! I'm of half a mind to give you a verbal thrashing. If I thought you were smart enough to understand my diatribe, you would be in for it, missy. Harlot!
bunnyb
eeek! AP is going to poison us all with her ginch!
auralpoison
Bunnyb, nobody here was speaking to you/of you. Here is a nice big cup of shut the fuck up. Mind your own damned business lest I unleash upon you, too.
pixiedust
vainglorious, treacherous wench Harlot!

So when's the insults going to start?
bunnyb
Ooh I'm scared.

*Shits self and runs away*

*Runs back with some anti-venom and toilet paper*
pixiedust
QUOTE(bunnyb @ Jul 28 2006, 06:05 PM) *

[

*Runs back with some anti-venom and toilet paper*[/color]

Is that for the poison ginch?
bunnyb
but of course, I need to protect myself against the contamination (and the terror at AP's threat).
treehugger
*stumbles in to try to look "cool"

Trips.

Picks self up.

Screams and says "You all are a buncha HOES"...

Faints.

And that's all.
auralpoison
Oh, I am just warming up my bitch slappin' hand. I can't believe you've already soiled yourself at the smallest of insults, Bunnyb. Pathetic little cock gobbler, you are.

As for Pixie, you are a festering, syph-ed up cooze. I bet your crabs are your only pets & that's only 'cause you can't get rid of them.
sixelacat
*pulls up lawn chair, sits back with drink in hand*

Has the show started yet?
pixiedust
Is that the best you got? Surely a vapid cumslurping whore of your magnitude should be able to come up with something better than that!
bunnyb
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jul 29 2006, 02:12 AM) *

Oh, I am just warming up my bitch slappin' hand. I can't believe you've already soiled yourself at the smallest of insults, Bunnyb. Pathetic little cock gobbler, you are.

AP, dear, is sarcasm too subtle for you? Do you need blatant obnoxiousness? okay, just for you, you shit-covered, cum and cunt-slick, dildo, spin on it until it hurts -and not in a good way.

mornington
*picks up treehugger*

now we do it like this dear - pick whoever you think's easiest, which admittedly doesn't leave you a lot of choice, they're all sluts. and now...

you're all mudslobbering, empty-headed, vain, buttflushing, cockpolishing WENCHES.

and your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries! now go away before I fetchez la vache!

And we're done.

doodlebug
Is this the best you can do? What kind of feminists are you? Just a bunch of lame-brained tools of the patriarchy, that's what you are. Look at yourselves. Just look! Sitting around hurling pathetic fifth grader insults like a bunch of crackheads on the street corner. You are exactly the reason the backlash against feminism has been so successful!

You are just a bunch of overeducated and badly spoiled sluts, in need of some good, honest work, and maybe a Promise Keeper husband to keep you barefoot, pregnant, and otherwise under control.
girlbomb
Seriously, I'm disgusted with the anti-woman epithets you periodstains have been hurling at each other like so much ovular goo.

I am so above that, you crotchbaking snatchfactories.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.