Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flamewar! Flamewar! Party Time! Excellent! (The argument thread)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
kittenb
So is there no one BITCH enough to take me on?!
tyger
naw, kitten, it's just you're not BITCH enough for me to even bother with you. there would be no challenge, and i would find myself incredibly bored
lot49
KITTEN AND TYGER: CAT FIGHT
kittenb
tyger - you would find yourself with an incredible ASS-KICKING!!!
But don't worry. I can understand if you are too scared.
tyger
you talk big, kittenb, but i think it's 'cause you're scared of the big vicious TYGER i am. so top hiding behind your big words and back it up, bitch!

that'll put the marzipan in you pieplate, bingo!
kittenb
Oh no. She did NOT just quote BUFFY to me. Me! The current reigning champion of the Buffy Quote Contest! You are starting with the wrong bitch, bitch!
bunnyb
*ahem* "the current reigning champion of the Buffy Quote Contest"? Since when? Did we miss the announcement and proclamation? Spank your inner moppet and get over it, biAtch!
kittenb
Well, when I said that it was true. And don't think I am not close to getting your quote. I'll be slapping your ass down pretty damn soon, bitch.
tyger
you're getting close to my quote? you sure you don't mean you're GETTING CLOSE TO GOOGLING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE INFERIOR AND CAN'T REMEMBER WHO SAID IT? HUH? 'cause that's what *i* think is going on, kittenBITCH
bunnyb
take a walk. bitch.
girlygirlgag
Listen you feminazi, lesbos, get to steppin on my crotch, or just get to steppin. I OWN ALL OF YOU!
rantrave88
hahahahahha
kittenb
You know what?! I am so fucking done with ALL OF YOU! YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY LEFT TIT! I AM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and this time, i mean it!
hummingbird
Fucken Bitches, always taken what I mother fucken say, the wrong motha fucken way!!
hummingbird
Goddamned Bitches! Always taking what I am tring to say the wrong way. Fuck youts! Eat a dick, bitches!
hummingbird
Opps....
tyger
was that a flounce, kittenb? i think it was. and i think someone DIDN'T figure out my buffy quote. who was that? right, you, kittenb. so take your self-proclaimed 'queen of buffy quotes' trophy and shove it, lady. and bow down to the awesomeness that is me
kittenb
How 'bout you bow down and bite my ass, tygger! I'll flounce when I wanna flounce, and nothing you say will change that. I don't need to solve the stupid little BUFFY quotes to prove my awsomeness.
bunnyb
hmmm, that's debateable; Buffy knowledge proves coolness. Oh yeah: bitch.
girlygirlgag
NICE DOUBLE POST HUMMINGBIRD!!!!!! IDIOT!
girlygirlgag
girlygirlgag
girlygirlgag
pixiedust
I think this forum needs to blow a bit of steam. Who's the bitch that thinks she's woman enough to take me on? laugh.gif

C'mon little bitches...I know you want a piece of this!
bunnyb
who are you calling a bitch, BITCH?!
pixiedust
are you calling me a bitch?...Are YOU calling ME a bitch? I don't think so!!! You are nothing but a big fat mama!
mornington
you twopenny sluts started a fight without me? /bored, pmt
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 04:19 PM) *
I think this forum needs to blow a bit of steam. Who's the bitch that thinks she's woman enough to take me on? laugh.gif

I agree with pixie, you jizz swilling beef herders!

Oh I'll take you on Pixie biggrin.gif

And hey, I'll take on any other of you other cum receptacles too. Oh and you lickalottapusses also!

Who you callin' two penny sluts, morningwood bobber? They are atleast 3 cent ho's with 2 cent's change!

pixiedust
*rolling eyes* oh yeah...now we're going to have a proper Brit tell us the correct way to fight! Just give me a pint and I'll give you a pub bash worth talking about on that side of the pond! Oh yeah, did I mention I'm Irish!

Yuefie, I'll mudd wrestle you, you horney little cock sucking bitch! *throwing off clothes and jumping in the mudd*

You may have bigger wings, but I got MAGIC DUST!
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 04:36 PM) *
*rolling eyes* oh yeah...now we're going to have a proper Brit tell us the correct way to fight! Just give me a pint and I'll give you a pub bash worth talking about on that side of the pond! Oh yeah, did I mention I'm Irish!

Yuefie, I'll mudd wrestle you, you horney little cock sucking bitch! *throwing off clothes and jumping in the mudd*

You may have bigger wings, but I got MAGIC DUST!

Oh yeah, but look closely... I have the magic bush too! Screw the mud, where's the jello? Bring it you splooge gargling douche nozzle!

Bring it on skanks!

mornington
irish? irish? don't give me fecking irish, you woudn't know a guiness from a tetley. I'll bottle the lot of you!

I'm calling you a twopenny slut, cumguzzler. all of you.
bunnyb
Oh fuck a duck, is this was a pissing contest yuefie would have won!

piss receptacle?! I love it.

Anyway, back to the fighting (invoking the Glaswegian goddess in me): Aw awa' in shite yees pair o' heid-bangin ol' slappers who've got faces like a pig's skelp'd arse.
pixiedust
Jello? Oh friend of my heart, you must be psychic...I've ALWAYS had a wrestling in lime jello fantasy! *grabs a fist full of hair while eyeing the magic bush*

I can drink you under the table any day, twiggy! See these saddlebags? They hold lots of liquer!
mornington
*cackles at "splooge gargling douche nozzle"*

you might try, you carrot-topped tart. but you will fail.
oceandessa
Ladies ladies, please don't fight. You can all suck my right one.
bunnyb
your right titty? oh go and take your fun bags and go flounce
pixiedust
Sorry odessa, there is only room for one alpha bitch here...and it's me! The rest of you cockroach infested hoe bags can pay homage to my wonderfulness!
bunnyb
stick your wonderfulness up your pretty ass along with your wand.

all you hags better be outta here in the morn, yuefie is already - the hag couldn't stand the heat coming from carrot top's head.
yuefie
QUOTE(mornington @ Jul 26 2006, 04:39 PM) *
irish? irish? don't give me fecking irish, you woudn't know a guiness from a tetley. I'll bottle the lot of you!

I'm calling you a twopenny slut, cumguzzler. all of you.

What? You want I should come over there and put you over my knee? You and bunny both! I'll give you both quite a lashing, you gutter crawling, foul curr's!

*doing my best fat, smothering mother figure here*

pixiedust
I can do things with my wand you only dream about! blink.gif

Yuefie..just wrap your boobs around their heads!
bunnyb
ooh, big mama is going to take us over her knee and smother us, morn!!!

I see you retuned - begone with you wench!

cumreceptacles all.
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 04:53 PM) *
I can do things with my wand you only dream about! blink.gif
Yuefie..just wrap your boobs around their heads!

Oh no, I will just smother them with my enourmous ass!

And yeah, lime jello is the only proper flavor. So get to work, you dime store hussy!

Oh you'd just love that bunny. Don't try to act all innocent now, you skag!

pixiedust
nope..she never left...just using her magic bush invisiblity on us! *sitting in corner doing math* Her magic bush + my magic wand = !!!!
bunnyb
fuck formatting in the heated exchange. sod your magic - morn and I have youth and beauty wink.gif

cheating by being anonymous member - and what's with everyone trying to be like pixie?!

you can walk the walk bitches but you can't talk the talk!

boil yer heids ya crabbit, manky bawsacks.
pixiedust
*hurles self bodily at yuefie and we both land in a sasifying splat of nude bodies and lime jello*

Gottcha now you snowballing rim licker!
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 04:56 PM) *
nope..she never left...just using her magic bush invisiblity on us! *sitting in corner doing math* Her magic bush + my magic wand = !!!!

Don't forget, I got the magic ass too wink.gif

Many mighty men have fallen, do not underestimate it!

mornington
aw, yuefie, you know I'm only going to enjoy a lashing from you. tongue.gif

like what, carrot-top, tickle your sphincter?

your all cockloving spunkguzzling birkenstockwearing alleyho's
pixiedust
*grabbing a hank of mornington's pixie locks and pulling her into the jello pit too!*
yuefie
QUOTE(pixiedust @ Jul 26 2006, 04:59 PM) *
*hurles self bodily at yuefie and we both land in a sasifying spalt of nude bodies and lime jello*

Gottcha now you snowpballing rim licker!

Oh, you randy Queen of the Dirty Sanchez!

bunnyb
you have a magic_ass? aka amazing_ass? troll-fucker!

eta: and what may I ask is wrong with wearing birkenstocks! you pxie lover! you are too quick to classify people and brand them as negative non-smothering mothers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.