Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCORE! What's the best bargain you've ever gotten?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
voodoo_princess
And it just got here!!! WOW, that was super fast, I'm not even sure the payment has cleared the bank it was so FAST!
The ring is super pretty. Plain, but pretty.
cloverbee
I found a brand new pair of Born green mary janes at a thrift store the other day for only $5!!!
voodoo_princess
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/StarFlowerz/FROG.jpg

Wasn't sure where else to post this. I'm just sooooo happy to be getting this! I think it is beautiful and it WAS an awsome deal. I love jade charms and this is the best I've found so far in regards to design. I loooovvveeee the frogs!
woohoo!
possum
Neat! The frogs look so cute yet evil.
gilabat
Hmmm, not sure where to ask about this, so I'll try here. I have a 3/4 bottle of Ralph Lauren Style perfume that I just don't like anymore. I want to know if I could sell it on ebay, even thought it is not full. I have yet to sell, but have bought several items on the site. Will it be a problem that I haven't sold before?
cloverbee
probably not going to be a problem for you, gilabat. I have sold perfume that has been used on ebay before, myself. everyone has to start somewhere ;).
doodlebug
I just got a gorgeous, multi-coloured, pure silk shawl - in perfect condition - for $6.99 at Value Village. :-)
camisoul
I scored a fantastic vintage Chanel dress for about $40 at a little hole in the wall in Chicago a few years ago. Wish I had a picture to share...it's a timeless piece, but I wear it infrequently. I'm very possessive about it and try to take painstaking care of it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.