Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grabbing or hitting a guy in the groin?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2
numbnuts
First of all, disillusioned is making up stories, claiming that a serious kickboxer quit because of a groin hit. How do I know it's made up? MALE ATHLETES WEAR JOCK STRAPS. It's a fact. If this alleged kickboxer didn't wear a cup when he got hit in the groin the first time, he'd start wearing one and continue fighting.

This is why you can't trust anything you read on a forum. For some reason, people make up this B.S., and there's often no way to discern fact from fiction. Many of these other stories could be fabrications, too.

By the way, what do LTAS and OBOH mean? You all keep using them, and I can't find definitions anywhere.

numbnuts
By the way, Pinball, do you frequent Misterpoll.com? I think I recognize your commentary.
maimy
"LTAS" - Let's Talk About Sex (the forum you are currently in). "OBOH" - Our Bodies Our Hells (a forum somewhat south of LTAS in the main Lounge topics list).

Disillusioned hasn't posted in, it would appear, something on the order eight months now. The thread itself had been dead for close to a month, and not terribly active for a while previous to that. It's entirely possible the people you're addressing aren't here to gain the advantage of your wisdom.

If you care to participate in the boards at large, take a stroll through the Newbies Thread or the Community Forum to get some familiarity with the way we work. Be advised that men who participate only in LTAS tend to be viewed with some reservations. And always listen at least as much as you contribute. Paying attention might have illustrated to you that most of the membership here aren't in the direst need of instruction on how to relate to posts made on message boards. We're not entirely helpless.

Welcome to BUST.
alligator
Speaking of shots to the basket, we present... Maimy. ;)
pepper
for heaven's sake, where is that "ignore user" key already?!?
i came in here for this? harumph.
numbnuts
Sorry. I thought Genjaneu was trying to get honest self-defense advice, so I figured I'd point out that she shouldn't take anything here seriously in a real confrontation.

Mitzibel's post is probably true. She said that she tried to hit her attacker's groin first, but he evaded, so she got away by nailing his throat instead. A woman who believes in female superiority because she thinks she can control men by targeting their testicles wouldn't be likely to make up this story, since the attempted ballbust didn't work. A man wouldn't be likely to make up this story either, because the guy loses in the end anyway. Still, you never know.
numbnuts
I just figured I'd add my two cents for any women who come across this thread, not just the members writing in it.
venetia
Numbnuts this thread was started by a poster who identified as male and who had ... issues. This was a sexual fetish of his.
alligator
So he was nuts to begin with, so to speak?
pepper
ven, since when? i just read the archives of this thread (all one page, ha) and i didn't see any of that. maybe it came out in another thread? i'm confuzzled.
venetia
Oops you're right Pepper, it seems he didn't actually start this thread. In fact it seems this thread was in LTAS by accident or something. Sorry everyone!

The guy I was talking about is all over the place. He features in this archive for example. Yes, you said it, Alligator.

Hmm, way off topic but Riddick Bowe vs Andrew Golota (and the rematch, which ended Bowe's career) made it pretty clear to me that a jockstrap will not necessarily save you against a professional strength blow to the groin.
alligator
To paraphrase the Simpsons...

"The jockstrap... it does nothing!"

Trust me. A strap and cup can (and does) prevent the damage from being too bad, but a hard shot to the manberries will still turn off the lights.
numbnuts
Venetia, to which poster are you referring? Also, I'm not calling you a liar, but how could the sex of the poster be identified? It seems that a guy could adopt a feminine-sounding secondary e-mail address, put a girl's picture on his profile, and nobody would be the wiser. Did they trace his e-mail address to his real identity or something?

Also, after reading your posts, I decided to do some experimenting, as well as some thinking back on past experiences. I've never taken a full-force hit to the testicles (thank God) and I'm not going to deliberately subject myself to that for fear of damaging my valuables.

During the experiment I did, I wore my jock strap and hit myself in the groin as hard as I could 5 or 6 times. Admittedly, due to the awkward angles, I couldn't hit myself as hard as someone else could hit me, but here it goes. I did feel a mild sensation, mostly going from my groin to by stomach, but it wasn't enough to really call pain.

Upon further analysis, the cup wasn't designed for optimal protection. The only way it fit properly was with my penis pointed downward, and in that position, my genitals held it slightly out away from my body. (This was most evident when I spread my legs.) Thus, during an impact, the cup compresses my genitals slightly until the outer edge of the cup reaches the surrounding area and actually yields protection. It seems to put an upper limit on the compression of the valuables as it is. A bigger cup with the outer edge always touching the surrounding area and plenty of space between the cup and the genitals would seem to work better, and I can't help but wonder why they didn't make it that way in the first place.

Another experiment I did during my younger years, which was really stupid in retrospect, involved sand weights. They were plastic discs filled with sand instead of traditional iron weights, which explains the weird numbers of pounds they weigh. I put a 12.5 lb. weight and a 6 lb. weight on one end of a barbell and slowly rested it on my testicles (with the edge of the 12.5 lb. weight on them) while I lay on my back. The weight pushed my testicles down the area behind/below my genitals, pressing them against the bottom of my scrotum. I let go of the weight briefly to show myself that it was all on my jewels, and then I promptly removed it. I didn’t feel any pain, and I actually became aroused afterwards. However, if the angles were different and had my testicles between the weights and my pelvic bone, it may have caused real pain and damage; I don’t know. It was a dumb enough idea the first time, I luckily suffered no damage, and I’m now going to stay away from such foolish experiments.

One final observation: When I masturbate, I tend to play with my testicles (and penis) kind of roughly, rubbing and pressing them with my fingers, and I never get hurt; I only feel pleasure. Although I’ve never actually taken a full-force hit to the testicles, and I am afraid to get hit there hard, I don’t think they’re actually as delicate and vulnerable as everyone seems to think.
venetia
Well Numbnuts, if you ever do take a full force hit to the groin by a World ranked Heavyweight Boxer, be sure to drop by and tell us whether you felt any pain.

I'm not sure what you're not calling me a liar about, incidentally, so I can't address that.

Alligator - for the rematch I think they reinforced the thing, but it still wasn't that great heres an actual photo if you scroll down. I can't believe I'm still talking about this.
numbnuts
Venetia, I'm not calling you a liar about the following:
"Numbnuts this thread was started by a poster who identified as male and who had ... issues. This was a sexual fetish of his."
I wasn't sure how the sex of the one writing the posts could be identified, but I'm not saying you're lying about the fact that he was identified. Anyway, that's not really important.

I'm glad you brought up that fight, though. I find it to be a good release to talk about things like this on the internet that I never mention in daily conversation. Since you read that web site with the picture, I guess you know it took hit after hit after hit to knock Bowe down, deliberately delivered by a powerful fighter, not just one stray strike like Disillusioned’s similar but unrelated story on this thread seems to describe. I read on http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=1683&more=1 that Bowe started fighting again later (lower level boxers this time) after doing time for kidnapping.

By the way, did you read somewhere that they reinforced his cup? I read about this on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_strap and there was only one type of cup, namely “Combined padded jock and cup”, that was made especially for boxing. It didn’t say anything about possible reinforcement (although it may exist).

I wasn't saying that it wasn't strong enough, though, I was just saying that it's not shaped exactly right to protect male genitalia (at least mine isn't). If the cup actually broke, that would make more sense, since the way it's designed it doesn't seem to allow dangerous or painful amounts of compression regardless of force, as long as it stays intact. Another possibility is that since the jock he was wearing was a different type from mine, the level of protection is different, or it wears down and distorts after repeated blows.
venetia
Sorry. To explain - Pepper pointed out to me that I was wrong about which poster started this thread and I agreed with her and apologised, adding that I was not in fact referring to the poster who started this thread.

The issue of reinforcement came up in the boxing commentary which I heard when I watched the match televised live. So obviously I am well aware of what happened in the match itself.

Given that moves in kickboxing have been known to be powerful enought to break a man's shin, and that neither you nor I was privy to the specific jockstrap arrangements of the fighter in question, much less watching the match, I think we're not in a position to say with any certainty whether Disillusioned's story was true or not. Without further details, it's baseless speculation on our parts.
pepper
oh for heaven's sake. my five year old got knocked in the groin and he doubled over in a mess of screamy tears for a while. no one was hoofing him either. i suppose it's not unreasonable to imagine that it might hurt a lot.
have you ever had one land in your face? nothing hurts like a smack in the nose eh, it's truly incapacitating and that's nowhere near as sensitive as your bits.
can we drop it now?

thanks for the clarification ven. i'm all straightened out.
numbnuts
Venetia, I guess you're right about our speculation. From what you showed, Bowe was obviously injured, and that may or may not be why he left the ring. He may have used that as an excuse to go out on top, since he won by disqualification. (Although, as I pointed out before, he actually returned to boxing years later.)

Aside from groin injuries, I’ve seen examples of people who are horribly mangled in motorcycle accidents, car racing accidents, other traumatic sports injuries. Even the ones who face paralysis, comatose states, near death - you name it – often go back to doing what they love. I don’t remember any specific examples, but I’m sure you’ve seen these stories, too.

The point is that I find it hard to believe that the real reason a man would permanently walk away from his passion in life is because his balls got hurt. As bad as that would be, it still wouldn’t be as bad as some of these other fates people have stood up to. Then again, maybe some guys have different levels of commitment and passion. This is where the speculation that you mentioned comes in; there’s no way to know for sure.

Here are a couple more stories you might find interesting. When I was sparring in Tae Kwon Do, I accidentally landed a sturdy side kick on my opponent’s testicles, and he wasn't wearing ANY cup. Yes, he doubled over and was in pain for a while, but he was back in Tae Kwon Do, sparring just fine the next class - and that's with absolutely no protection.

Another time, I stepped into what was supposed to be a front kick to the stomach, and it ended up being a hard kick landing on my unprotected penis (not the testicles) and smashing it against my pelvic region. I know that sounds kind of vulgar, but that’s what happened. My sparring partner apologized profusely afterward. I did distinctly feel pain, both right after the incident and when I coaxed myself to get an erection that same night (yes, I could still get it up), but the pain wasn't even severe enough to make me lose composure. I will admit that if it landed on my testicles, with all of their sensitive nerve endings, I think I would have doubled over in agony just like any other guy, and I would have been really worried about long-term damage. However, this does prove that the softness of a body part doesn’t really tell us how easily it’s injured or how given it is to extreme pain. (Although I think we’re all in agreement that testicles are quite an effective pressure point.)
numbnuts
Pepper, why are you bringing up a 5-year old getting hit in the groin? There are a lot of nerves in the genitals (in both males and females), so yes; a sturdy hit there will hurt a lot, especially for a male whose testicles get crushed. I’m not denying that. However, do you know what else makes a 5-year old kid cry? A hit in the face, a hit in the stomach, taking away his lollipop – Little kids are likely to cry about anything. The fact that it makes a small child cry doesn’t mean anything.
venetia
Okay good we all agree in here. There's a complete consensus that yes it could hurt.

*waltzes out after Pepper*
lucizoe
*delurk*

I think pepper probably has a good idea about what makes a five year old cry, particularly her own, which is what she was talking about

*follows venetia*
pepper
he's a tough little kid, he only cries when it actually really hurts. crying takes away from play time so he doesn't do it alot. i can tell you don't have any kids, lolipop indeed.

that's the end for me, see ya somewhere else.

*loves the waltzing out*
numbnuts
Well, I appreciate you people talking to me. It's nice to discuss things like these on the internet that would be embarrassing face to face. Although the hardest I was ever hit in the testicles was with a basketball in high school gym class (which didn't faze me, but it wasn't nearly as bad as a kick or something would be), I believe I've described enough experiences below to tell how bad it really is to get hit there. It is among the worst places to get hit, but I wanted to dispel the "one love tap and he's helpless" myth. As bad as it is, it simply isn't THAT bad. (A light hit is more startling than painful.)

By the way, Pepper, I’ve seen many kindergarten children in stores screaming and crying because they didn’t get the toy they wanted or something. Maybe your kid isn’t like that, but many are, so my response to your story was perfectly reasonable. Don’t talk to me like I don’t know anything. On a more positive note, I love your “Thinking of you while I masturbate” picture on your profile. It’s pretty funny.
numbnuts
Oh, I almost forgot...

*Waltzes out like a masculine Waltzing Matilda*
numbnuts
I have to *waltz back in* and add this. Ladies (and gentlemen), please read this for your own safety.

I watched America's Funniest Home Videos today, and one film was a of small child (about 4 years old) riding a dirtbike. He rode over some rough terrain that bounced him off of the seat, and when he fell back down onto the seat he landed on his testicles (with his whole body weight - OUCH). Despite his pain, he maintained perfect balance, came to a controlled stop, then dismounted and set down the bike carefully. After that, though, he fell to his knees holding his groin, then fell to his side.

Even though he was in such pain that he felt compelled to fall to the ground, he was still able to finish what he was doing, which in this case was riding his bike. Thus, if a man attacks a woman and she hits him in the groin, the man is likely to finish his attack on the woman, THEN double over in pain after the woman is sufficiently beaten.

The lesson here is that even though groin attacks are indisputably painful, they're not the panacea of self defense. If you must defend yourself, attack in ways that cause more than pain. Attack the eyes to impair vision, the nose to induce eye watering, the knees to impair standing/walking, etc. Stay safe, ladies (and gentlemen)!

*Waltzes back out like a masculine Waltzing Matilda*
demonlover
Just some clarification here from an expert:

The only way Bowe could have been floored from a low blow would be either because he wasn't wearing a cup at all, or because his cup fit to loosely and came out of place, and I'm sure this is exactly what happened. The fact of the matter is that most of today's male athletes doing contact sports don't wear a cup because they think cups are for wimps and because they think it slows them down. The list of atheltes who go unprotected includes most football players, martial artists, basketball players and probably boxers as well. The result is that we're now seeing more and more serious groin injuries to athletes that we never would have seen even 15 years ago. Therefore, IMHO disillusioned was speaking truthfully. She was being very factual.

I speak from experience here. I was once repeatedly kneed in the groin cup full force by a 6' tall amazon women. She kneed me with amazing force but my cup absorbed the full inpact and I felt absolutely no pain. However, without the protection of the cup she would have definitely floored me and totally destroyed my groin. Nevertheless, it was a frightening display of her amazing kicking power. The women's kicks are absolutely lethal but totally harmless so long as I was wearing my cup.

The bottom line is that a secure and properly fitting groin cup will protect a guy from anything short of a gun shot blast to that aria. You can take that to the bank.

Personally, I think that venetia gets hot reading my posts. Why else would she achive everything that I've ever written here?

numbnuts
I have reached similar conclusions about jock straps, as you can read in some of my previous posts. I didn't think of Bowe's cup sliding out of place, but that does make sense. I can’t imagine any way for a man’s genitals to get hurt if his cup stays in place and intact; the idea just doesn’t make sense if you think about it.

I still say that if the kickboxer in Disillusioned's story were not wearing sufficient groin protection when he got hit the first time, then he'd just start wearing a cup (or a better one) and continue fighting, not just quit kickboxing altogether. (I mean, he may need recovery time for a really bad hit, but he'd at least come back for later training and matches.) That's why I doubt Disillusioned's story.
jeff12
Hi, I am new here.
jeff12
I think its a good self defense technique to use on anyone, male or female. I have been told by women that a kick to the vulva hurts a lot.

numbnuts
Jeff, I'm glad you added that bit about women getting hit in the groin. Some women want to act like the groin hit is debilitating to men, but doesn’t faze women, and thus gives women some inherent superiority. I think these women are the ones who feel inferior, perhaps due to rejection from men, so they must compensate somehow. (I’m not saying the groin isn’t equally or even more vulnerable in men than women, I’m just saying that it’s not as lopsided as some women would like you to think.)

Anyway, males and females both have many nerve endings in the genitals, so it stands to reason that this area is especially vulnerable in everyone. Sure, the female groin is a hard target (at least harder than the male groin), but the shin is also a hard target with a plethora of nerve endings, and a hit there hurts like hell, even from a small child. Thus, I suppose that if a woman were hit in the groin with any significant force, she would double over and begin nursing the area, just as she would if she were hit in the shin. She won’t just stand there undaunted with a smug look on her face and say, ”Ha, ha, I can’t get hurt there because I don’t have any balls”. Now if only they’d start showing women getting hit in the groin on America’s Funniest Home Videos...

Feel free to comment on this, especially if you are a woman who’s been hit in the groin.
venetia
For Strong Women By Marge Piercy

A strong woman is a woman who is straining.
A strong woman is a woman standing
on tiptoe and lifting a barbell
while trying to sing Boris Godunov.
A strong woman is a woman at work
cleaning out the cesspool of the ages,
and while she shovels, she talks about
how she doesn't mind crying, it opens
the ducts of the eyes, and throwing up
develops the stomach muscles, and
she goes on shoveling with tears
in her nose.

A strong woman is a woman in whose head
a voice is repeating, I told you so,
ugly, bad girl, bitch, nag, shrill, witch,
ballbuster, nobody will ever love you back,
why aren't you feminine, why aren't
you soft, why aren't you quiet, why
aren't you dead?

A strong woman is a woman determined
to do something others are determined
not be done. She is pushing up on the bottom
of a lead coffin lid. She is trying to raise
a manhole cover with her head, she is trying
to butt her way through a steel wall.
Her head hurts. People waiting for the hole
to be made say, hurry, you're so strong.

A strong woman is a woman bleeding
inside. A strong woman is a woman making
herself strong every morning while her teeth
loosen and her back throbs. Every baby,
a tooth, midwives used to say, and now
every battle a scar. A strong woman
is a mass of scar tissue that aches
when it rains and wounds that bleed
when you bump them and memories that get up
in the night and pace in boots to and fro.

A strong woman is a woman who craves love
like oxygen or she turns blue choking.
A strong woman is a woman who loves
strongly and weeps strongly and is strongly
terrified and has strong needs. A strong woman is strong
in words, in action, in connection, in feeling;
she is not strong as a stone but as a wolf
suckling her young. Strength is not in her, but she
enacts it as the wind fills a sail.

What comforts her is others loving
her equally for the strength and for the weakness
from which it issues, lightning from a cloud.
Lightning stuns. In rain, the clouds disperse.
Only water of connection remains,
flowing through us. Strong is what we make
each other. Until we are all strong together,
a strong woman is a woman strongly afraid.
numbnuts
Thanks for the response, Venetia. I found that poem oddly comforting. I, as a man, didn’t feel as though I was being attacked, which is a surprise from a feminist poem. At first I didn’t see how your post was relevant, but after some thought, I think I see what you’re trying to say. Here it goes:

While some women may be feminists out of hatred for men and/or frustration from consistent rejection by men, others just genuinely want the best for hard-working women, such as equality, respect, opportunities, and rewards for hard work. They may think of testicle attacks in passing as comedy relief (in jest only, not actually hurting a guy) or as possible use in legitimate self-defense, but don’t dwell on the idea as a means to demean men. Is this what you meant? Please let me know.

You seem like a really understanding group at BUST, so I’m going to tell you something that I would never divulge to anyone I have to see in person. As you may have guessed, I have an inferiority complex that stems from this whole “groin attack” business, and I’ve felt this way for years. For some reason, I feel that when women look at me, they don’t think of me in terms of my intelligence, talent, strength, or any other attribute. No, they just see that a weak little girl can smash my testicles and hurt me in a way that a big, strong man like me could never hurt her; it’s like my powerful, manly muscles are comically useless. For example, when I see a guy get hit in the groin on America’s Funniest Home Videos, I feel like the women are all laughing at me – not the guy on the screen who hurt himself while doing something stupid, but ME. When the guy literally falls to his knees after an ostensibly mild hit, I feel especially self-conscious.

Logically, I’m quite certain that most women don’t really feel this way. After all, I don’t bleed or get mood swings every month, but I don’t think any less of women because they have these problems. I have a gut feeling that I actually could stand up to a hard hit in the testicles, although I have no way of knowing for sure. Still, even if I did take a full-force hit there without even flinching, I would still feel somehow inferior because of what some WOMEN seem to think. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Any serious feedback would be greatly appreciated.
maimy
I hope you understand that this post is sincerely stated ...

"As you may have guessed, I have an inferiority complex that stems from this whole “groin attack” business, and I’ve felt this way for years. For some reason, I feel that when women look at me, they don’t think of me in terms of my intelligence, talent, strength, or any other attribute."

So far, NumbNuts, you have presented yourself at BUST strictly and entirely in the context of your groin. Not precisely sexually - but your exclusive and entire "persona" here has been framed by your experience of, opinions about, and interest in your groin. I do not object to your presence really. However, it doesn't seem to bring much with it. Your posts are not something I anticipate, or read with relish. They're just as singleminded as any other guy who comes in here for a spin, with nothing but his groin on his mind. It's just that you're not inviting anyone to mount it, or punish it as you seem to feel is deserving, or otherwise charging your posts with uninvited and unmitigated sexuality.

Honestly, it begs the question what you're getting out of this. You don't seem to have more than one point ... ah, so to speak. And it's been made. And what we contribute tends to speak to what we gain out of participation. So I find myself drawing a blank whenever your name appears, as it so faithfully does ONLY in this forum (and maybe even only in this very thread; I haven't done a post search). I don't, in short, get what you're here for.

That probably comes off as fairly high-and-mighty, especially from someone named for injury. It's not intended to be so. No more than I have emotions toward you personally do I have emotions about your membership really. I'm merely the slightest bit curious as to the "why". So, if we have given you understanding enough for comfort, maybe you could illuminate a little something beyond your testicles, so perhaps there'd be a little more to relate to when you post?
numbnuts
Maimy, you sure have a lot to say to me for someone who doesn’t care about my presence one way or the other. However, I’m glad to hear that you’ve been diligently following my groin-related posts that you don’t enjoy. Seriously, I do have diverse interests, and those who know me would never guess that I have this unhealthy fixation. The reason I have the one-track mind in my posts is that this is the one and only topic I don’t want to discuss with my family or friends. Even in talking to a psychologist, I still have the hurdle of looking someone in the eye and telling them these things, and there’s no way I can bring myself to do that.

A couple of my other interests are motorcycle riding and singing. Those have nothing to do with my groin...except that the motorcycle seat kind of vibrates against my groin, and while I sing, I hit myself in the groin to hit the high notes...but other than that, they have nothing to do with my groin. (He, he, snicker, snicker.) I’m serious about those interests, though.

I have many other interests as well, but I don’t want to list too many of them. That would be like a fingerprint, and in the unlikely event that someone who knows me comes across this page, I might be recognized as the deranged, twisted freak of nature who writes here; then I’d have to move to another country and change my name. By the way, about inviting people to punish my groin...

If you really look like that picture on your profile, Maimy, you can kick me in the balls anytime. SEEEX-XY! (I’m just kidding. Relax.) In case you haven’t figured it out, I’m also into comedy. I’ll talk to you later! ;)
pepper
ugh, pehaps we are not being clear.
numbnuts, we do not enjoy your presence here at bust. you contribute nothing to this forum and take up space that could otherwise be put to better use. kindly take your groin related interest elsewhere.
numbnuts
Pepper, if you paid attention, you would have noticed that my last post wasn't really groin-related. I was hoping one of you might say something about one of my other interests, like directing me to a relevant forum, for example.
maimy
There have been a lot of trolls around these boards of late. It happens every year when school lets out. It happens when people feed 'em. This thread has been noticed; a certain foolishness that's not loved around these parts has come into play. Thing is, in one person's case it was quite clear we had a minor trolling. In your case, though, I personally wasn't sure that was your point. You seem oblivious to where you are in a way, but I wasn't sure you were a TROLL as such.

What you got from me yesterday was essentially an invitation to show you are not a pest. I took a shot at opening a door for you to express a little something more human and perhaps show yourself as a real member here, who might not have to garner the reaction you see from Pepper right below. My not caring about you either way was rather the point, given that neutrality might've seemed more welcoming, for my purpose, than the feelings of those who do are not loving you around here.

Still.

You returned that effort with sarcasm about my MAKING that effort, and a silly, inappropriate comment - followed by that old standby, "just joking!" (comedy indeed; if it were at least funny, it might've been forgiveable). This confection you topped off with my personal favorite admonition to strangers, "Relax."

The closest you came to any constructive response was to ask for a personal guide, when literacy is clearly in your possession, and ought to be useful enough in navigating the Lounge. Apparently, attempting to draw you out and experience conversation outside your athletic cup is interpreted as being too interested in you you as a person. Okey doke, so you're not a person. I did try.
venetia
Numbnuts, you were partially right about what I was saying. ALL of us here at Bust "genuinely want the best for hard-working women, such as equality, respect, opportunities, and rewards for hard work." This is a feminist forum. :-)

You want (and I think need) to focus on yourself and your own problems, and that's fine - but we have other fish to fry. The reality of sexual violence is not that it is largely directed at men's genitals, but that it is directed at women's bodies. Seen in this context, some of your comments seem ill-judged.

Since you asked, I will try to direct you to some more relevant and appropriate forums for you to get your needs met.

Ask Men.com Message Boards

Topics include the Men's Issues forum - "Men, this is the place to vent about anything and everything that affects you as a man in society today. Divorce laws, child custody, sexuality, marriage, feminism and a host of other topics, here is your chance to channel your energy in a positive way and relate to other men out there."

Phobics Awareness Forum

Psych Forums

Adult Friend Finder
The acronym for your particular sexual fetish is CBT, by the way.

Craigslist

XY Online
Not a bbs but some good reading and links.
numbnuts
Maimy, for someone who doesn’t want to seem “high-and-mighty”, you sure are awfully critical. I can only assume from the context of the conversation that a “troll” is someone who enters the forum with the express purpose of causing trouble, and I believe I have already established that I am not such a person. I even brought up topics such as feminism and menstruation (where appropriate) and framed them in ways that are in no way insulting or degrading to women. I think it’s quite obvious that if I were here to cause trouble, I could promote negative stereotypes of feminists and generally discuss these topics in really low-class ways. However, I merely came here to work through my issues anonymously, and I believe I did so with remarkable class given some of the low-brow subject matter.

I was kind of half joking about your vigorous efforts to read my posts and address me despite your claims of neutrality. Look, these threads are clearly labeled, and nobody twists your arm and forces you to click on the groin attack thread and read it. If you were really apathetic about the topic, why would you even read it the first time? Maybe the first time was out of morbid curiosity, and then you wanted to see what else was going on in my head other than that associated with genitalia; that’s reasonable. However, you really should step back and think about what this looks like to others before you chew me out. You have to admit there’s a certain irony here.

The comment at the end of my earlier post was about the most idiotic and insane thing a man can say to a woman, and the sheer absurdity of it would make some people laugh hysterically. Just because you’re not the type of person to enjoy such slapstick comedy doesn’t mean it isn’t funny. In case you haven’t figured this out, it’s not easy to use facial expressions and body language to communicate humorous intent in print, so I had to type out disclaimers at the end to let you know that I wasn’t really requesting a kinky sexual favor. I shouldn't have to explain that, but there it is.

Yes, I could look up other topics myself, but since you all wanted to hear different things from me, I thought it would be more sociable of me to request your input. Something tells me you don’t get much human interaction outside of the BUST lounge: just a hunch. I’ll talk to you next time you want to rant and rave at me.
numbnuts
Venetia, I appreciate the effort, but I was actually requesting threads and forums for my hobbies other than those related to my genitalia, like motorcycles, singing, and comedy. Still, it would be so easy to scorn and deride someone like me; the fact that you would go to the trouble to look up these thing for me speaks volumes about your generosity and acceptance of others.

I noticed that some of the links are fetish sites. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me so much that you figured it out; the source of my deepest disturbance is paradoxically the very thing that yields my most profound sexual stimulation. That said, I still don’t think I’ll pursue this physically. The risk is too great that a dominatrix who hates men would agree to go easy on me, only to ram her stiletto into my cherries with full devastating force and render me sterile. That may sound perversely erotic in fantasy, but it would be DISASTEROUS if it actually happened; some things are best left to the imagination. I really appreciate your input, though.

Also, you say, “The reality of sexual violence is not that it is largely directed at men's genitals, but that it is directed at women's bodies.” I never really contested this. In one of my earlier posts, I even acknowledge that my musings of a ballbusting female society are irrational. Maybe I’ll see you elsewhere, Venetia. Bye for now!

MAIMY, READ THE POST BELOW...
isabelle
Wow, quite a thread.
To address the original question, I kicked a guy in the nuts in high school. It was a dumb thing to do, and I regreted it. It did indeed put him on the ground, incapacitated. He turned pale and he was in real agony. I felt terrible.

He had no permanent damage, as far as I know, and by the next day was back to being his asshole self.

I have been with a man who enjoyed a good hard smack on the cock, or a pinch, but the testicles seem way to sensitive for this kind of play.

pepper
oh for G*D'S SAKE! just let this frikkin thread DIE already!

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!
numbnuts
Welcome to BUST, Isabelle. Maybe I’m just tough, but I’ve found that testicles are not too sensitive for moderately rough play. I have describes a few experiments in the posts below that verify this, as well as the more recent experiment in this post.

While I was masturbating, I flicked each testicle, one at a time, as hard as I could toward my pelvic bone. (I have flicked people in the bony forehead hard enough to get an “ouch” reaction, so you can imagine how that should hurt a single targeted testicle...) Anyway, at first I felt nothing. Then, a barely perceptible sensation formed in my testicles, flowed up to two localized regions at about belt level. Then this sensation grew into a more pronounced feeling, unlike any other sensation I’ve ever felt. I’m not sure if I’d call it pain or not, but the strange part was that the sensation ended up in those belt level regions, whereas my testicles themselves were feeling nothing. It took several seconds for the feeling to move and grow as I have described, not instantaneous as one might expect. The sensation lasted several minutes. I never cringed or flinched, and after this, I was able to maintain my erection and reach ejaculation without missing a beat.

This experiment verifies a few things. The fact that a simple flick made me feel ANYTHING proves that the testicles are indeed very sensitive. The delay I experienced tells me that if you are being attacked by a man and you hit him in the groin, he has a few seconds to clock you before the pain gets to him; it’s like shooting an attacking lion with a tranquilizer dart while he’s on top of you. I don’t mean this to be sexist, but be ready to continue fighting or run away quickly if you use this move.

Also, a hard flick to each testicle didn’t even faze me, as didn’t some of my more abusive experiences described below. Based on how little these previous experiences bothered me (not at all), I conclude that the lighter hits on America’s Funniest Home Videos (like when they get hit with a baseball that’s not going especially fast, or when a little kid accidentally grazes them) might startle me and make me recoil, but they wouldn’t put me on the ground or on my knees like it does to the guys on the show; I think they ham it up for the camera to make the videos more entertaining for sadists.

As for you chronic complainers on this thread, just because this thread is on top doesn’t obligate you to read it. If you’re not interested, feel free to leave this one well alone and read one of the many other threads. The Hip Momma thread isn’t relevant to sex either, and I’m not interested in that, but do I enter it to write about how stupid it is or to tell people to let it die? No! Get lives, people.
numbnuts
Pepper said earlier in the Busting Trolls thread that she forgot to bump this thread to the top, so I'll do it for her.

*BUMP*
pepper
yer an asshole.
doodlebug
Word, pepper.

Testicle Recipes
pepper
omg eww! grody.
cami
I could go for some battered ones.
numbnuts
Yeah, I saw the one called "battered testicles", too. Ouch. I don't know whether to laugh or cry - or get really turned on... ;)
auralpoison
Where I come from batter dipped calves testes are called calf fries. To this very day I love them & they are the Friday night special at our local back in pisswah, KS. Where I live now they are called Rocky Mountain Oysters. Some cocktail sauce & french fries & I am good to go! I even like them cold the next day. They are a culinary delight. When I go home, I always make sure to have them. I remember when I was eleven & I fInally asked what calf fries were. My parents actually *FOUGHT* over who got to tell me. My father won out, looked at me & delivered a stereotyped, high-pitched, gay voiced "Moo." It took me a few seconds before horror dawned upon me. After about fifteen seconds I reconciled & continued eating.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.