Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
erinjane
So I learned something new when buying a bra recently. I was always under the impression that a DD/E were the same (and DDD/F, etc) but apparently the difference is in the width of the cup. I'm an E because my breasts aren't very wide, so DD's don't fit me very often because they have a wider cup.

I always finally found a sports bra at Mountain Equipment Co-op. It was $45 and doesn't have an underwire (good for me) and was labelled as 32D/DD. Fits perfect and is super comfortable. Perfect for exercising and lounging around.
hcbeck
QUOTE(hcbeck @ Apr 6 2007, 01:54 AM) *
Just caught a pretty good documentary on BBC3 here in the UK.
My Big Breasts and Me
Documentary following three women who are naturally well endowed and exploring how they feel about having big breasts.

Jodie (Age 22, 28K) is terrified of having breast reduction surgery but with her breasts causing her chronic back pain she knows it may be her only option. Vicky (Age 26, 34H) hopes that alternative therapies and an exercise regime will downsize her chest, and Maddie (Age 21, 32G), a fashion student, struggles to be taken seriously in a world where she feels only women with small boobs can look attractive.

It has all the usual scenes - including the visit to Rigby and Peller to discover that 80% of women are walking around wearing the wrong size bra. Two of Jodie's friends measure out almost 8 pounds of sugar and strap it to their chests and go out and about in town to see how much extra weight Jodie is carrying and how people treat her differently. Jodie also vists a friend to discover what breast reduction scars look like four years after surgury.

Catch it if you can.

It's on again tonight in the UK at 1:25 am - VIDEO Plus+ code: 2834300
MelBell
QUOTE(deegurl654 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:57 AM) *
Hey Everyone!! I'm so glad I found this site smile.gif ! I was recently measure a 36DDD and am having a hard time finding both bras as well as bathing suites. I'm getting a pool this summer and will definatly need one. I normaly just where a t-shirt and shorts but this year I am determined to find a great fitting bathing suite....any suggestions? Thanks so much for the help!

I just received a suit from Figleaves. I was so excited to find bra sized suits online. I ordered a Freya suit sized 34DDD which is 34E European, I believe. (I did actually find a site with conversions.) What a disappointment! It had "mesh" cups which basically means fabric with no padding so beware as soon as you hit water. Like someone with big boobs really ALSO wants to show nipple. The fabric looked like it was sized for a C, but was REAL stretchy, so it stretches a mile further than it should, and then has no padding. What a waste of time. I'd do better smashed into a Speedo. I found another company, Fantasia(?), but when i saw the same "soft cups" description, I'm afraid to try it. I think that is European code for sheer double fabric with no padding. Please post if you have any luck in your quest. I am quite discouraged. BTW as for bras, try Moving Comfort Mia. Not bad. technically it is a sports bra, but it is not the flattening kind. Initially I found mine at REI, and then online through ebay.
erinjane
I don't know about fantasie's bathing suits, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bras from there. I've bought the same one 3 times now because it is so freaking comfortable. Plain black, underwire, non-moulded cups, and 32E. Expensive but worth it. See if any of the specialty lingerie shops in your area have bathing suits. I know that the ones around here do.

I actually found a bikini top I quite liked at Old Navy. I think the top was a large, and I just tied the straps really tight. There's no underwire, but it works well for my body type. The only problem is that because it's a halter style and ties around my neck, after a few hours of continuous wear it can start to hurt my neck from the pressure of trying to hold up my breasts.
hellotampon
I just found a 32DD bra at TJ Maxx that fits great, is actually pretty, and it was only $7. I could have died. I can't believe I found a nice bra AND my broke ass could afford it!

Anyway. Do anyone else's boobs look smaller naked? I don't wear padded bras but my boobs are kind of saggy (I guess not anymore than you'd expect for their size though) and wearing a bra makes them look bigger or something. So sometimes I feel like I did back in 10th grade when I had no boobs and worried that my padded bras were false advertising. I know it's stupid but it bothers me to "trick" people- I don't wear makeup or dye my hair or anything so... I don't know. It's dumb.
waves_of_splendour
hellotampon--
That's not dumb at all. I definitely know how you feel, although some of my bras actually do have some padding, so I feel even more like a fraud! I've thought about this a little bit, and I figure that it's not really false advertising anymore than any smaller-breasted girl wearing a wonderbra is, you know? Just as a good pair of jeans makes your butt look rounder/smaller/narrower or your thighs looks thinner/longer/whatever, a good bra simply arranges what you already have into something that you might like a little more. Don't feel bad smile.gif
p_176
bras that fit apparently lift everything so when someone is looking at you, you seem slimmer. however, in my opinion (and my opinion only) it also makes the boobs look like cannons.....
does exercise make the boobs smaller? i think weight loss does....i'm hoping there's an alternative other than simply having a reduction done - trying to avoid surgery if possible.
nickclick
hellot, i agree with waves, i think you're dressing to flatter, not fake it.

p, whenever i've lost weight (the most i've ever lost at once was 25 lbs), my boobs stayed exactly the same. but i have a friend that lost MOST of her weight in her boobs (much to her dismay). i've also heard of women losing/gaining boobs after childbirth. i guess exercise can work to firm 'em up, but i'm not that into exercise to know for sure.

before my breast reduction surgery, my dr. examined my boobs and determined that they were mostly boob-stuff and hardly fat (although i had/have lots of fat in other places!). maybe you could ask the same of your gyno.
waves_of_splendour
QUOTE(p_176 @ May 21 2007, 11:34 AM) *
does exercise make the boobs smaller? i think weight loss does....i'm hoping there's an alternative other than simply having a reduction done - trying to avoid surgery if possible.

Exercise and weight loss will both make your boobs smaller. I lost a cup size when I went on Weight Watchers. But I think it also depends how your body responds to weight loss--mine was quick to lose in the breast department, not so much in the stomach. Your body could work in the opposite way, but in general you'll likely see some boob-loss. Good luck, and I hope you find a way to avoid surgery smile.gif
anna k
I exercise a lot and manage my diet, but my breasts still remain the same size. It's more a natural size than just fat, I haven't been able to go down a cup size.
hellotampon
When I lost weight I went down a cup size. All I lost was like 7 pounds, but I grew an inch taller at the same time (that must have been why I lost weight) so I looked a lot skinnier. My weight has normalized itself by now but it seems to have come back on my stomach and thighs, not the boobs... not that I really mind. They are firmer now and I don't think they'll ever get smaller but I have these weird inverted stretch marks from the shrinkage.
erinjane
Seems like everyone is different in terms of losing/gaining breast weight and size. Mine have never changed with weight gain or loss, not even in the slightest. But then you look at someone like Renee Zellwegger and she seemed to gain and lose a good portion of her weight in her breasts.
dolor
Well, one thing that women have to worry about is the perpetual obnoxiousness of eattre & co.
nickclick
how 'bout, don't be so goddamn repulsive, and maybe a real girl will want to come near you with a 10-foot pole.
Flagpole_Sitta
QUOTE(nickclick @ Apr 9 2007, 01:17 PM) *
i had breast reduction surgery two 1/2 years ago, so any questions... fire away!

What made you decide to have a reduction...was there a point where you knew that this was what you had to do or wanted to do? I'm not at that point yet im only 21 but i wonder down the line what i may have to deal with my grandmother wears a size g bra i beileve...i dont think i can handle that.
nickclick
it was something i'd always considered, but not until my general dr. suggested the surgery, and i started investigating everything, did i really want to pursue. when you learn all the facts and risks, then you can decide better if and when you want to do it.

one big risk is possible not being able to breastfeed. if you are certain you want to have children and want to breastfeed them, then maybe it's best to wait until you're done having babies.
anna k
At this moment, I love my breasts. They're full and lovely and suit my body well. I feel like a petulant little dame with my Victorian looks, full bust, and nice waist and hips. I feel very good right now, and feel very ladylike.
shinyx3
anna k i am happy for you but i have to admit i am a bit envious. i used to love my breasts and now i hate them. they are too big and too heavy and make my back hurt. i can't wait till they go back to what they were(i am prewggers), and if they don't . . . well lets just not think of that right now.
annelise
arrrgh. i hate buying dresses. there are so many cute dresses, and so few that i can wear. i'm a d cup, which seems just big enough to be a problem...i got a bra that's a bit small but passable as a camisole for underneath lowcut things, and then thought i'd be okay to buy a lowcut empire-waist dress--but in my size, my breasts pull down the straps (and the overall neckline) in a way that looks really awkward and weird. it's already very loose on me otherwise, so buying a size larger seems like it would be too much. i have issues with empire waist dresses and how they can make you look spectacularly fat, no matter what your shape, if they don't fit right.

i wish i could sew. sad.gif sometimes it seems like everything's designed for a-c cups.
laurenann
word. i wish i could wear cute halter and strapless dresses and things with skinny straps and empire waists. d is definately just big enough to be a problem. if most of those dresses were just a liiiiiitle bigger on top, i'd be good to go.
annelise
the seam that's supposed to be sitting at the top of my shoulder is pulled down and looks odd, and the whole dress ends up being pulled up in back because there's so much weighing it down in front--i keep trying it on with difft bras, but i might have to give up on this. i just want a simple strappy jersey dress!

everythign that looks like it might fit me better looks incredibly frumpy. every once in a while i get obsessive about shopping for dresses, and i invariably give up. sad.gif

i really hate that there's no middle ground between frumpy middle-aged clothing and hellooooooo cleavage garments, where you have to constantly rearrange to make sure you don't look totally indecent.
hellotampon
I know exactly what you mean, annelise. I like empire waists and low-cut necklines because they make me look less topheavy (I am a D, or DD, not sure, and I have a freaking huge ribcage that is bigger than my waist, and no ass), but the way my boobs pull down the top makes the garment wrinkle across my torso and emphasizes my lower stomach pooch. It drives me insane. Then I start getting all frustrated and emotional and hating myself for being "fat" when I know I'm not really... and THAT drives my boyfriend insane.
anna k
I know I said before that I liked my breasts, but right now I am annoyed by them. They're a 36DDD, and feel so full and big, they add about 10 pounds or so to me. I exercise a lot, almost every day, and while the rest of my body is strong and fit, they still remain big and full, like I can't reduce their size. It makes me feel ridiculous. Sometimes I don't know how I got them. My mom and sister have small breasts, yet I developed early and have had big breasts since then. I get flirted with by guys sometimes, but I hope the breasts don't play into it, because that makes me feel like a stupid blow-up doll. If I had enough money I would get them reduced to a C, proportionate but not overwhelming. God, why do I have to have big breasts?

I agree on the dresses. I just went to Urban Outfitters and found nice dresses, but my breasts were too big for them, and looked like a stack on a shelf or made me feel short and squat. Now how is it like ladies like Salma Hayek and Pamela Anderson look good in dresses with big breasts and I don't? Does it take a smaller waist and a more petite shape to look good? I'm not a big girl, I'm a size 10 and have a decent shape.
p_176
i personally hate mine - i can't wait for them to go away (either by exercise or surgery), they are so heavy - even when i wear bras that fit, they still jiggle around - it's like, without duct tape or a $100 bra, there's no support:-(
annelise
Salma Hayek and Pamela Anderson look good in dresses with big breasts and I don't? Does it take a smaller waist and a more petite shape to look good? I'm not a big girl, I'm a size 10 and have a decent shape.

people who have enough money can have things professionally altered, or tailored and created just for their body shape. i saw a website once for women who were big-busted but not plus-sized, but it was really limited and didn't have anything i liked. can't remember what it was.

my latest clothing experiment is with wrap dresses and camisole-ish running bras underneath to try to keep cleavage from going too crazy. the bra i found isn't meant for my cup size, but i bought an xl and it's ok mostly. i'll see...
Peggy-in-FL
Is C cup big?
NocturnalCatie
Wow! I'm new to the whole BUST lounge area, and when I came across this, I was excited! Working in an adult store that carries lingerie is really hard. I always see these great, sexy bras, but they never carry my size. It's frustrating going into stores and finding great clothing, or bras, and then realizing they don't fit over my breasts. Or are so tight across them, I'm afraid it'll rip open if I relax or breathe! I end up buying shirts that are too big everywhere else, just so my boobs aren't trying to escape to freedom. On the upside, not too long ago I finally found a bikini top that fit me, and looked sexy instead of frumpy. Vintage-y halter top, black with HUGE white polka dots, and a red ring in the center. I was so excited I called my mom in the dressing room! rolleyes.gif
I get so frustrated listening to some of my friends (who have smaller breasts) complaining about not having cleavage. And I guess I do see their point, but a part of me is screaming at them "but your boobs actually FIT in things! Look at all of your in-expensive adorable bras! Button shirts aren't screaming in agony every time you take a deep breath!"
I got so tired of men and women talking to my boobs and not to my face that I actually named them. The left is Frank, the right is Jesse. tongue.gif
rabbit
Hey everyone -

New to the board as well...

Sorry to kick things off on a craptastic note, but i just was doing online research, and realized that while yes, my breasts (38DD) are probably causing me some shoulder pain, it's also causing something that i've noticed has come about over the last year or so: a big ol' shoulder groove on the left side.

It's like receiving final confirmation: my tits are too goddamn big, and are hurting me. i feel ugly and awful. Bah!

Now what?

(again, sorry to be such a downer. Just reeling a bit)
bustyfem
Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. In fact ,I found it through a google search for "t-shirts for large busted women", because I have had it with buying XL t's just to fit my 36 DD tatas. I hate my boobs. I even breastfed all my kids mainly because I heard it makes them smaller. It didn't. After exercising like mad the past year, I've only managed to go down two band sizes (from 40-36), but the cup size remains the same. DD. I tell all my small chested friends, be thankful they can wear clothes off the rack, or wear a v-neck t-shirt without looking like a slut.

I'm disappointed that there aren't many companies that cater to women with our problem. Shoshanna was supposed to be a line that catered to busty women, but she ended up pricing the clothes so high, I don't even want to bother with them (I mean $345 for a freaking shirt? Who can afford to spend that much?)
I wish there were t-shirts that had extra room in the bust to accommodate DD+ cups.
anna k
I agree on the annoyance of buying a shirt or dress and having your tits stretch it forward or making the dress look like a sack instead of more fitted. I am 5'4 and have a shapley build, with 36DDDs. Whenever I put on a dress, it feels like a sack on me, like my tits push it forward and it doesn't outline my shape enough, making me feel short and dumpy. I hate that, it makes me self-conscious and uncomfortable.

Lately, I've felt like crap. My breasts feel bigger, like I've gained weight there, but the rest of my body feels fine. I go on the scale, and my weight drops about 15 pounds when I put my breasts on the towel rack, feeling as though the bulk of extra weight comes from my breasts. I don't want to do surgery, because I don't want my breasts looking odd afterwards, but I hate how I work out all the time and they never change or get smaller. I don't want to anything drastic, like limit my caloric intake and do sweat-inducing workouts all the time, that will make me exhausted and it won't work. I just have this body that gets attention, yet I don't always like having such large breasts, it's like being Jessica Rabbit or some cartoon female figure.

Not many women in my family have a body like mine. A couple of great-aunts are busty, but the other women in my family have small to average-sized breasts.
bustyfem
QUOTE(anna k @ Jul 8 2007, 06:36 PM) *
Not many women in my family have a body like mine. A couple of great-aunts are busty, but the other women in my family have small to average-sized breasts.

Same here, I'm actually 5'2", and have a small waist compared to my bust, and I'm the only one in the whole family with such huge cups. Everyone else is C or smaller, and on the average they are all B's. I have a sister who's a B-cup and actually bought those "chicken cutlet" type things from Victoria's Secret to stuff inside her bra to make her look more full. I don't know why she wanted to do that. I'd do anything to have B-cups. But everyone seems to have different body issues that bother them.

I, on the other hand, was a D-cup since 7th grade. I was mocked by alot of the kids as being "overdeveloped" and started wearing really loose clothes to draw attention away from them. I stopped in college, when the loose clothing actually made people wonder if I was pregnant or really fat. That's another thing that happens when I wear huge t-shirts to accommodate my boobs, there's so much room left around the middle, and my bust projects the top of the shirt so forward, I look pregnant. I was actually thrilled when I was pregnant with my kids, because my big belly drew attention away from my tits, for once in my life.

I've tried all those tricks like wearing wrap tops and V-neck shirts to help "minimize" the look of my bust, but these kind of clothes only seem to attract more attention to my bustline, especially those wrap dresses, they totally demarcate my breasts into two separate hemispheres. I've recently had alot of luck with square neck tunic tops, they seem to flatter me the best and draw more attention to my neck and face rather than my chest.

I swear, when nature was handing out boobs in my family, she decided to hand enough for three women to me. I could literally hand out breast tissue to both of my sisters and still be left over with C cups.

I don't want to go the surgery route either, too expensive and I don't want scars. I'll just keep chugging away at the cardio and hope in vain I'll eventually get smaller.
Divala
Hi, everyone.

I've never posted here before, but I'm very large-busted (42DD) and have recently started having a problem with my chest right above my breasts. Whenever I don't wear a bra, or even sometimes when I do after I haven't for a couple days (hanging out at home on weekends, don't really want to bother with one), I get this terrible pain in my chest on the flat area right above my breasts that feels like my breasts are yanking my skin down really hard. But it goes a little deeper, too, where it feels like that area is being crushed or compressed. It's even gotten to the point where I don't want to sleep on my side because I feel like it will make it worse.

Have any of you ever felt this? I'm still deciding if I want to see the doctor about this, even though I know s/he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks for your help.
knorl05
Divala: i dont have big breasts at all. but i just wanted to reassure you that what you have described sounds normal and i'm sure your doc wont think anything otherwise. and if it's not normal, it's at least better to have a mysterious pain checked out, especially in that area.
Steph
Ok, so im new here and i have really huge breasts (32GG) and im miserable with them, i cant do anything like running or swimming. working out is excruciating because i cant find a sports bra that will fit me, so i have to wear like one bra and a shirt with a bra built in over that than a tee shirt. The worst part about my breasts is that im only 16 and im not done growing.
starkitty
Hi. I just found this forum/thread, and I'm kind of excited. I'm 17, and a year ago I suddenly realized (yeah, I know, sad) that I was popping out of my 34B bras, got measured, and discovered I was really a 32D. That wasn't so bad, except for the expense of buying all new bras, but then I recently started taking birth control. Now I'm a 32DD. So far I've only been able to find 2 bras in my size in stores, although I did find some more possibilities online tonight. I usually love my bustiness, but it is driving me a little bit crazy that A)my friends are mostly insanely jealous and don't understand the difficulties, cool.gifI only own 2 bras that fit right now, C)my back is starting to hurt, and D)I can't wear t-shirts anymore, or many dresses, because I actually look pregnant.

Just wanted to bitch a little. Also I wonder if you all know of any good brands and/or places to buy a swimsuit that would actually fit. I've just avoided swimming for the past year, but unfortunately I need to take a swim test this fall.
Steph
QUOTE(starkitty @ Jul 9 2007, 08:08 PM) *
Hi. I just found this forum/thread, and I'm kind of excited. I'm 17, and a year ago I suddenly realized (yeah, I know, sad) that I was popping out of my 34B bras, got measured, and discovered I was really a 32D. That wasn't so bad, except for the expense of buying all new bras, but then I recently started taking birth control. Now I'm a 32DD. So far I've only been able to find 2 bras in my size in stores, although I did find some more possibilities online tonight. I usually love my bustiness, but it is driving me a little bit crazy that A)my friends are mostly insanely jealous and don't understand the difficulties, cool.gifI only own 2 bras that fit right now, C)my back is starting to hurt, and D)I can't wear t-shirts anymore, or many dresses, because I actually look pregnant.

Just wanted to bitch a little. Also I wonder if you all know of any good brands and/or places to buy a swimsuit that would actually fit. I've just avoided swimming for the past year, but unfortunately I need to take a swim test this fall.

Try Bravissimo.com or biggerbras.com they have some cute stuff
NocturnalCatie
I had to come on here and rant just a bit. I wanted to share this in hopes that maybe someone else has had a similar experience.
I was at a friends' apartment tonight, and her room mate was home. Which is fine, her room mate is generally ok, and she's pretty nice all in all. However, we were laughing and joking around. Just a good bitch fest really. Anyway, we get to the subject of boobs, and,of course, to my cup size. First the room mate HAD to know my exact cup size, then she asked if they were real. i replied "yes", but apparently that wasn't enough because she reached out and grabbed my right boob and squeezed it. i was too stunned to move. I barely know this girl except in the passing "hello"! On top of it, this was not the first time a strange woman or man had asked if they were real, and decided to grap,squeeze, or poke them.
Do people think just because I have large breasts it's ok to use them as a stress ball or what?
shinyx3
this has totally happened to me! my husband gets so pissed when it happens. saddly i was sort of used to it and would just shrug it off. but hubby is right. there is no reason anyone should put up with it. i would never reach out and grab someones tit or some guys balls or what ever. now my response it to say "what do you think you are doing!" and people act totally shocked like they had no idea it might have been out of line. if i was any good at throwing a punch i would but i am not.
polintern
I just got home from work after being pulled aside by a woman in my office with seniority who told me she was doing me a favor by telling my to cover up my breasts, she likened it to telling someone their zipper was down. I am almost six feet tall with red hair and 38E breasts . . .I stand out a little. However I do not go out of my way to wear things that are particularly tight or revealing in nature, I feel that she is just going out of her to single me out because I have large breasts and refuse to wear sports bras and baggy shirts. Does anyone know is this could be considered sexual harrassment, or what I should have said to her in response? I dress and act in a respectful manner, nearly all my clothing is from Gap or banana republic and I feel like I cant help that it is obvious that my breasts are large . . .should a wear a tent and walk around hunched over all day just because this washed woman is jealous? I have never posted or blogged or anything before and I could really use some support here please help by telling me if you have ever had a similar experience or tell me what I should wear to cover my breasts?
erinjane
I don't know if I would go so far as to consider reporting her for sexual harassment, but I would talk to her and tell her what she said was inappropriate and that your body is just the way it is and none of her business. If you aren't comfortable talking to her, then I would tell someone that you feel she's making inappropriate comments about your body.
NocturnalCatie
i feel for ya polintern! I don't wear revealing...anything really, but i refuse to wear super baggy shirts, or a button collar up to my neck. People constantly tell me that i show too much or that I need to wear something like a sports bra to pull them back. I don't think it's sexual harassment, but if she keeps on you about it, it could definately be harrassment. I'd go with erinjane's advice.
nickclick
polintern, next time tell her what to wear to cover up her giant mouth.
starkitty
How awful. I'm worried that's going to happen to me at work too, because my shirts suddenly all seem really slutty due to recent, ahem, growth. Is there any official channel you can go through to deal with this?
Lilith
I'd love my big boobs even more if they were a tad bit perkier. But big boobs just don't usually stay that way for long. hee hee.

I do wish I could wear backless dresses or buy cute bathing suits (it's hard to find ones that WORK) or... run. But for the most part I'm okay with them. They're not that big though, just 34-36 between C-D (the bra size varies with my weight, which um, varies).

I only wear bras from Victorias Secret. Nothing else works for me.
starkitty
QUOTE(Lilith @ Jul 24 2007, 08:23 PM) *
I'd love my big boobs even more if they were a tad bit perkier. But big boobs just don't usually stay that way for long. hee hee.

I do wish I could wear backless dresses or buy cute bathing suits (it's hard to find ones that WORK) or... run. But for the most part I'm okay with them. They're not that big though, just 34-36 between C-D (the bra size varies with my weight, which um, varies).

I only wear bras from Victorias Secret. Nothing else works for me.

Lucky you. They don't even carry my size there. sad.gif
*miss giggles alot*
Hi im new to this web site, my names laura and ive just turned 17 an i hate the size of my breats. im a 32ff and i hate it, bra's are too expensive for me and the cheaper ones dont fit :[ my boyfriend likes them but i dont. sometimes i have to get larger sized tops to fit my breasts but then they look frumpy around my stomach im a size 8/10 so i have to get size 12 tops sometimes. I cant find bikini's my size i have to sneakily swap the pants for a 10 and get a size 14 top. And im still growing!!!!!! having a breast reduction has come into my mind but i wouldnt want to be scared. I get comments made about me at school (6 form/collegue) from the lads, but its not my fault im like this, and the girls think im a bitch because i get the attention from the lads but i dont want it!!!! if any one has any advice for me about finding cheaper bra's or ways to shrink the two mounts i have on my little frame then please write back, thanks xxxx
*miss giggles alot*
QUOTE(Steph @ Jul 9 2007, 02:14 PM) *
Ok, so im new here and i have really huge breasts (32GG) and im miserable with them, i cant do anything like running or swimming. working out is excruciating because i cant find a sports bra that will fit me, so i have to wear like one bra and a shirt with a bra built in over that than a tee shirt. The worst part about my breasts is that im only 16 and im not done growing.

hey im new to the site too, im 17 (only just) and i have size 32ff, its so annoying i wish i was in proportion im really good at sports but my boobs are just too big to do anything. Im an excellent sprinter but i dont run anymore because of the pain i got when i ran an the attention. Im miserable too, clothes are so hard to find that actually fit, and i live in a stupid little town with no transport so i hardly ever get to go somewhere bigger to get the right size clothes. i understand what your going through this site has made me feel less different and im glad im not going through this by myself, especially at my age xx
starkitty
Could you try ordering bras online? I can't do this myself because I only seem to fit into bras by DKNY, but the ladies here have posted some websites that might work for you. If you read through this thread you'll probably find some. smile.gif
p_176
not telling anyone what to do, but if your breasts are affecting your life to that degree [that you can't do sports or get lots of unwanted attention], might consider a reduction surgery. mine are only a 38D, but i get lots of attention from both men and women, and i personally don't like it.
p_176
i don't mean to kill the thread or be an a$$hole.....i'm just asking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.