Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
*miss giggles alot*
QUOTE(starkitty @ Aug 10 2007, 12:16 PM) *
Could you try ordering bras online? I can't do this myself because I only seem to fit into bras by DKNY, but the ladies here have posted some websites that might work for you. If you read through this thread you'll probably find some. smile.gif

Yeah ive tried that and they still seem to be too pricey for my price range, i dont have a car or any means of transport so managing to get time of work to travel on the train is rare as i need the money to buy them in the first place, just a vicous cycle :[ x
laurenann
i spent $187 on bras at victoria's secret yesterday. i must of lost weight or something, because i am now a 34DD, which is exciting because they make most of their bras in that size. i bought two body by victoria demis (brown and turquoise) and two lined full coverage (hot pink and black). but, shit, $187?? i hope they hold up okay.
starkitty
QUOTE(laurenann @ Aug 15 2007, 10:54 AM) *
i spent $187 on bras at victoria's secret yesterday. i must of lost weight or something, because i am now a 34DD, which is exciting because they make most of their bras in that size. i bought two body by victoria demis (brown and turquoise) and two lined full coverage (hot pink and black). but, shit, $187?? i hope they hold up okay.

I'm really jealous!

Also I used to buy bras from Victoria's Secret back when I was a 32B, and they did hold up pretty well. The only exception was the cotton ones, which began to fray after awhile, but you didn't buy any of those anyway.

Hmm, my bra search is still not going well, but I am moving in two weeks. Does anyone know of any specialty lingerie stores in Philly?
Pixie
Wow a group of people with the same boob issues as me smile.gif

I'm a 34 FF (i think thats an H in the usa) and I used to be really bothered about it, like i would always wear a jumper or jacket in the summer.
Thankfully I've got over it recently, I used to go to an all girls school so there were boobs everywhere and I felt really awkward but then i went to a school with boys its weirdly given me more confidence, I get compliments from them that aren't about my boobs and it makes me feel better (although obviously being guys they were slightly boob obsessed). When people notice stuff about you that isn't boob related its nice to know that they aren't just looking in one place- eg recently everyone has been commenting on my legs lol and yesterday my boyfriend was telling me how beautiful my legs are- he says I'm pretty a lot (as boyfriends tend to) and he obviously does like my boobs but he's never actually said that any part of me was beautiful before and it made me feel good that he finds me attractive for reasons other than my boobs.

ARGH sorry about that mad wafflingness...

Bra shopping is such a pain though I love underwear but I hate the way they make larger versions of pretty bras uglier and more expensive somehow. My favourite brand is Freya because the bras are solid enough but always really pretty, i dunno if any of you use figleaves but i love the way that you can search really precisely and they have a good selection of bras. I love Bravissimo as well especially the clothes which are shaped for larger boobs so that you can actually get things like shirts and dresses that fit smile.gif
tatiana
QUOTE(Divala @ Jul 9 2007, 09:56 AM) *
I've never posted here before, but I'm very large-busted (42DD) and have recently started having a problem with my chest right above my breasts. Whenever I don't wear a bra, or even sometimes when I do after I haven't for a couple days (hanging out at home on weekends, don't really want to bother with one), I get this terrible pain in my chest on the flat area right above my breasts that feels like my breasts are yanking my skin down really hard. But it goes a little deeper, too, where it feels like that area is being crushed or compressed. It's even gotten to the point where I don't want to sleep on my side because I feel like it will make it worse.

Have any of you ever felt this? I'm still deciding if I want to see the doctor about this, even though I know s/he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks for your help.

I know this is a bit late, but I haven't been around. Divala, if your doctor has said that everything has checked out okay then you may have something similar to what I had. I had soreness right above my breasts and finally put 2 and 2 together when a massage on my BACK triggered pain in the same area. It was referred pain from sore muscles between my shoulder blades. Normally my back doesn't feel too sore, but if someone presses down in certain areas it really, really hurts. If they hit the right spot on my back, it can make the front hurt usually at about the same height as on the back.

Anyway, if that sounds like what you have then massage or IMS or something similar might help.
nickclick
the muscles in between my shoulder blades are exactly where i'd have most of my pain and fatigue before i had the breast reduction. i still have soreness there and on top of my shoulders close to my neck, but nothing like it used to be, and nothing a good massage every now and then doesn't help. i agree with tatiana, check with your dr. and enjoy a massage.
erinjane
Y'know, I never really connected my back pain to my breasts before because I always figured, 'they're not that big' (32E), but now I'm realizing that they're probably the cause. Nickclick, my shoulder blades and surrounding area are always so sore. The last time I had a massage they commented on the bad shape of my neck and shoulders.
shinyx3
i am having a rather difficult time finding a nursing bra (or two) in my size. 36 F or G. any suggestions? i found one but it has absolutely no support. i need the support now more then ever.
LoveMyPugs
Anyone tried the Elila Jacquard Softcup Bra with Cushioned Straps? It got great reviews all around on every site i checked. I just ordered six from www.herroom.com

shinyx3 - I totally recommend www.herroom.com for your nursing bras. I love, love, love the site. There is a detailed measuring area that helps you measure yourself and then tells you what size that is in different brands. Many nursing bras as well. Put in your size then set the "feature" area to nursing and you'll see. Hope you like it.

P.S. if you use their measuring technique then I wouldn't measure yourself. Have someone help you.
shinyx3
thanks pugs, i found one that i think i will buy. they are pricey but decent bras always are.
LoveMyPugs
shinyx3 - tell me about it. i just bought six bras from herroom and paid $198 bucks. $33 A PIECE!!! WTF?!?! blink.gif However at the specialty store in my area I paid almost $60 a piece last year. Online is cheaper.
shinyx3
ok, i ordered one, can't wait till it gets here!
Mommy2Be
WOW! I'm so glad I found this place!

I'm 22 and cursed with my mom's genes! Now, I'm pregnant. I was a 36 DDD when I first conceived and now I entering week 25... I'm now measuring at a 36 G and I have no where to buy bras around here. I am so frustrated!
shinyx3
aaaarrrgg!!!! it doesn't fit. *pout*
wickywinn
Hi all!
I'm new here so wanted to say hi and let you all know how I truly-truly am glad I found this forum. Sometimes I feel so alone because of the size of my bajongas (42H, I think...it's hard to get a true sizing once you get to where I'm at). I've always had a problem with having large breasts, but they have gotten so large now that I am in the process of trying to get a reduction. Surprisingly, I don't have severe back and shoulder pain but, worse I think, chest pain. And of course, it would be left side chest pain that radiates to my neck arm and back which any doctor, nurse or med site will tell you to rush to the er for fear of heart problems. After many trips to the ER and many doctors visits they've ruled out anything having to do with my heart. They suggested I go to a cardiologist to be sure via a stress test, because that is what they always suggest when you enter the er with chest pain but, everytime I've called the cardiologist they've basically talked me out of going in based on my brief history and how long it's been going on (4 years), not to mention I'm only 37 and in fine health otherwise. I guess in the back of my mind I always thought it was probably because of how large my breasts are, especially when it seems to increase the pain whenever I press on my chest cavity. It's still unnerving and alarming and just plain frustrating and scary! So, I'm heading to my physician tomorrow to talk, once again, about it and get a letter for my insurance company and the plastic surgeon to get tha ball rolling to get this approved by my insurance. Without that I'm screwed. I loved having big breasts when they were a manageable D or even DD, when I was younger, but this H bullshite, I can't take anymore.
nickclick
good luck, wicky, keep us a-breast (ha ha) of the process.
tatiana
QUOTE(shinyx3 @ Sep 8 2007, 07:31 PM) *
aaaarrrgg!!!! it doesn't fit. *pout*

ShinyX, have you tried looking here?

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingeri...nd-nursing-bras
Lilith
have you all seen this yet?

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

it made me giggle. and go "ouch"
shinyx3
ha ha that totally made me laugh. thanks lilith
38G Girl
Well I have some good news about my large breasts (I am a 38G cup) Was discussing boyfriends with the girls and discovered that I was th eonly girl that consistently met guys who had appendages over 8 inches. Not one boyfriend has been under 8 inches. Largest was 12 and current one is 10 1/2. Have a theory that maybe it is my breast size and they get aroused and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe they are a blessing in disguise :-)
Steph
OK, so i was just curious if anyone has tried any "breast lifting creme" that is actually affordable and works. Being as large as i am and im sure most of you are, you may notice the toll of gravity on your chest, so im just wondering if anyone has had any success at getting a lift, without surgery.
hcbeck
QUOTE(38G Girl @ Sep 18 2007, 03:04 PM) *
Well I have some good news about my large breasts (I am a 38G cup) Was discussing boyfriends with the girls and discovered that I was th eonly girl that consistently met guys who had appendages over 8 inches. Not one boyfriend has been under 8 inches. Largest was 12 and current one is 10 1/2. Have a theory that maybe it is my breast size and they get aroused and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe they are a blessing in disguise :-)

How about I search and replace...

Well I have some good news about my short appendage (I've got 3.5 inches). Was discussing girlfriends with the boys and discovered that I was the only boy that consistently met gals who had breasts with less than a C cup. Not one girlfriend has been over a B. Smallest was AA and current one is A. Have a theory that maybe it is my appendage size and they relax and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise :-)

tongue.gif
crinoline
Hi ladies, I'm a card carrying member of the IBTC myself, but I thought ya'll would be as interested in this as I am.

I don't usually post this kind of thing, but The Breast Cancer Site is having trouble meeting their quota of donating one free mammogram to an underprivileged woman a day. So if you want to help, just go to the website I linked and click on the pink box. It's absolutely free, they just count how many clicks they get.
(X-posted in small breast support group)
p_176
hi ladies -
what is it like shopping online - have you been successful finding clothes and bras that fit well, since you're not trying them on? i'm looking for a better sport bra (the one i have is ok for low impact activities but for kickboxing aerobics, not so much), and I don't really want to spend $50-$60....help!
thanks,
p_176
prvtpuss
hello everyone,

i tried to do a search, but couldn't really find anything, so i figured i'd just write a post. has anyone had problems with girls grabbing their breasts? it's really strange, but i recently lost some weight, so my body has gotten much smaller, but my chest has stayed at a large 36/38 DD. i'm in medical school in a very isolated place, so the night life consists mostly of my schoolmates. when i go out at night lately, i've noticed girls that i know (but not my good good friends) sort of jokingly grabbing at my chest and making comments about how large my chest is. at first i just laughed it off, but it's really starting to get to me, so much so that i almost lost it and cried the other night. it just feels sort of hostile and harassing. i'm a strong person and come off as a strong person, so i'm not used to having people intimidate me, but that's sort of how this feels. i mean, people can say what they want, but i draw the line at them grabbing/squeezing my breasts!!

i must add that it's usually when i wear tops that show a little cleavage, so it's not like i'm completely covered in a turtleneck sweater, but i'm also not hanging out all over the place. mostly strapless tops, which i wear with a very strong and supportive strapless bra and pants. i refuse to change the way i dress, as i'm not dressing tastelessly or sluttishly. plus, it's consistently 85 degress F here, so other girls wear backless halter tops and such.

so, basically, i'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if so, what do they do in response? i have come to the point that the next time someone does it, i'm going to grab her arms firmly and say, "do not touch me" in the voice i usually use with a bad dog. any other suggestions?

thanks so much...

p_176
i've only noticed people grabbing my boobs (38D) when i go out and a gay person thinks they're just wonderful (either a gay man or a lesbian, it seems not to matter). whenever i'm walking around, like to work, or if i take a walk on my lunch break, both men and women stare at me, because my chest is so large. i'm calling a plastic surgeon within the next few weeks to see about getting them reduced.
prvtpuss
yeah, these aren't gay girls, these are very straight girls. actually it's the girly girl ones. i think they're doing it as sort of an attack, or trying to make me uncomfortable. it's truly obnoxious and definitely qualifies as harassment.

i want a reduction, but i'm waiting to see if i have kids first.
tatiana
I'd treat them the same as some strange guy who decided to cop a feel. dry.gif
jollycatrn
I am so happy to find this! I knew there were people out there with large breasts like mine...even if I seem to rarely see any of them.

I'm pretty sure I've been large chested since puberty. I started needing a bra by age 9-10 and by age 13 I was a 36C (based only on what I could find on the Mervyn's rack, never ever got fitted.) I wore that 36C size all the way up until my senior year of college because I didn't want to admit that I could possibly be any bigger. Nevermind the fact that bra shopping (or swimsuit or clothes shopping for that matter) was horribly depressing.

Finally at 21 (only two years ago), I stopped into a lingerie store near the hospital I was working at 'cause I wanted to pick up something cute to wear. I noticed that the lady behind the counter was doing fittings and I told her my story and the bra size I had been wearing. She fitted me and handed me a bra, telling me to put it on without looking at the size. I was amazed at how much better I felt...until I looked at the size and I was a 34F. I asked her "where on earth can I find a bra in that size? I've certainly never seen it." She told me to go to Nordstroms, that they had a good selection of larger bras.

Since then I have ballooned up to a 32J. My boyfriend couldn't believe it when he could fit the cup of my bra on his head like a cap. I am finally able to save up some money for breast reduction and plan to do this in the spring. Until then, I'm searching for more stores that carry this insane size bra 'cause I don't really want to spend $100 on one bra anymore unless I absolutley have to.
erinjane
I dunno, I don't see the big deal about spending that much money on a bra. When I was still small enough to buy regular sizes at stores they were never nearly as comfortable and only lasted a few months. My expensive ones are super comfy and last for at least a year, if not longer. I really only wear one bra for long periods of time so I'm definitely willing to pay the extra cash.
jollycatrn
I had just gotten used to $70 a bra. My last one was $115 including tax. But now I went and made an appointment with a custom fitter 'cause this one expensive bra isn't even fitting right! I can barely breathe in it sometimes, but the old ones give me a rash sad.gif

I called just about every specialty lingerie shop in my area today. Most places only carried a 32 up to F or G sad.gif . So I know that I'm gonna be putting out money for undergarments for a while. But hey, I was putting out money for glasses and contacts up until three months ago when I got lasik! So hey...at least I have something to look forward to.
tatiana
Once you get something that you KNOW fits, try online. That's probably the only way to get a cheaper deal. My local store has prices comparable to online, so I just go there where I know I can try them on. 'Course I usually pay ~$150 for a bra (makes me think twice about losing weight ... or so I tell myself).
MsNoodlebug
[
Hey Ladies, I have a problem! I have so much trouble finding a bra that fits and gives me some lift so my girls aren't hanging down at my belly button!! I'm a 32/34 H and I was wondering if anyone has found a great bra that comes in such a large size. I'm also breastfeeding which makes it even harder!

Also, I need a swim suit, know of any places that sells them that big that aren't plus sizes?
jollycatrn
I actually just bought a 32J nursing bra. It doesn't even have underwire, but it is the most supportive bra i own. The lady that sold them to me just retired, but here is the website for the company that made them. (I just googled the company name...the website ended up showing multiple brands in "custom" sizes)

http://www.spboutique.com/

mine is the goddess soft cup nursing bra. Amazing!

QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 10 2007, 06:42 PM) *
[
Hey Ladies, I have a problem! I have so much trouble finding a bra that fits and gives me some lift so my girls aren't hanging down at my belly button!! I'm a 32/34 H and I was wondering if anyone has found a great bra that comes in such a large size. I'm also breastfeeding which makes it even harder!

Also, I need a swim suit, know of any places that sells them that big that aren't plus sizes?

polintern
bravissimo.com is an awesome website and I was lucky enough to visit their store when I was in London last summer. They have a variety of bras including cute , nursing, sporty, and they even have clothing and bathing suit!
MsNoodlebug
Thanks for the info, I checked it out. The Goddess soft cup...really? I really need something that keeps my boobs up. Does it do a good job of that? Also, is a stretchy fabric? I've gone through soo many bras b/c they're stretchy and after about 2 weeks, they're stretched out and my boobs are at my feet!
MsNoodlebug
Okay, I have spent HOURS online looking for bras in my size and I NEVER came across bravissimo.com. It sounds like heaven for big boobed girls...where has it been all my life??? Thank you! rolleyes.gif
jollycatrn
QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 14 2007, 06:03 PM) *
Thanks for the info, I checked it out. The Goddess soft cup...really? I really need something that keeps my boobs up. Does it do a good job of that? Also, is a stretchy fabric? I've gone through soo many bras b/c they're stretchy and after about 2 weeks, they're stretched out and my boobs are at my feet!

ok...after looking at it again...that one might not be the one i have. I've been looking for it, and the closest thing i can find that looks like the one i've got is from jeunique. I just looked through their website and they all seem to have that rigid layer of support that mine has without the underwire. http://www.jeunique.com/EN/pages/body/jeunique.html. Take a look and see what you think.
MsNoodlebug
QUOTE(jollycatrn @ Dec 15 2007, 06:06 PM) *
ok...after looking at it again...that one might not be the one i have. I've been looking for it, and the closest thing i can find that looks like the one i've got is from jeunique. I just looked through their website and they all seem to have that rigid layer of support that mine has without the underwire. http://www.jeunique.com/EN/pages/body/jeunique.html. Take a look and see what you think.

I actually have two bras from the Jeunique company, they give amazing support and lift with the banderin however, their bras feel like their from the 1950's! They give a very pointy shape...that's really the only down side. So I'm looking for some that give me a more up to date look and rounder look.
jollycatrn
QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 17 2007, 02:23 PM) *
I actually have two bras from the Jeunique company, they give amazing support and lift with the banderin however, their bras feel like their from the 1950's! They give a very pointy shape...that's really the only down side. So I'm looking for some that give me a more up to date look and rounder look.

well please let me know too if you find anything like that. I'm always on the lookout for a great bra

On another note, I just got a gift certificate for victoria's secret from a friend...oooook (if you know what I mean). I suppose i could use it for lotion or something...
pollystyrene
I got professionally fitted tonight for the first time. I'm a weird size. 44C. Yep, small and thick rolleyes.gif I only found one bra in that size at the store (Macy's), but I found more at herroom.com and barenecessities.com.

I haven't read the archives of this thread- anyone ever had a brand called Glamorise? Any good?

I'm so picky about my bras, which makes this even harder- I want underwire, no padding, no elasticized cups on the underside, the inside has to be soft.

Yeah, I'm difficult.

ETA: Oh, and like you, MsNoodle, I don't want torpedo-shaped boobs. A nice natural round shape, but still supported. That's why I hate those cups with the elasticization on the bottom. Reminds me of ducks for some reason. blink.gif
erinjane
Polly, you might like Fantasie. http://www.fantasie.co.uk/
They have one particular bra that sounds like what you're describing and is what I've purchased the last three times I've gone shopping. I tried looking on the site but I don't see the one that I have. It's a soft cup, smooth, plain black, underwire, and has a great shape. The store where I shop in person always has this style in stock though.
starkitty
Hah, I know how you feel. I was in there yesterday, and it was just making me angry. What is their problem? In the ones I have occaisionally gone to, the salespeople aren't even courteous about the fact that they don't carry my size. They just sort of look at me funny, as if being a 32DD is some sort of strange condition I should go have fixed.

QUOTE(jollycatrn @ Dec 18 2007, 08:08 PM) *
well please let me know too if you find anything like that. I'm always on the lookout for a great bra

On another note, I just got a gift certificate for victoria's secret from a friend...oooook (if you know what I mean). I suppose i could use it for lotion or something...

BustiRubi
ahhh I wish I could go bra shopping on these GREAT websites
buut unfortunately I just did and settled for the medicore fitting department store ones :/
the perfect bra is like such a luxury for me
i'ts awkward I got a kinda-tight 40 C and then a very comfy 42 D! I still have not gotten fitted professionally

hard to believe for some that already this "luck" has taken it's toll on my petite 5'2" frame.
I can't wait for that back massage on my birthday!

I have very mixed feelings ladies :/

I've talked about a reduction but gee, It's my body and I am comfortable with it....

starkitty
So I'm really excited. I actually found two bras in my size at Nordstrom yesterday! They seemed to be everywhere, shockingly. I commented about the weirdness of there being 32DD's everywhere to the sales lady who was helping me, and she said that department store were buying a lot more of them now, because there were more women with larger sizes (no, really?). So maybe there's hope?

The only problem is that I'm afraid I might actually be more like a 32DDD or E. Ah, well.
linds
Thank you all! I am new to this site just happened to stumble upon it when looking for a swimsuit to fit over these massive boobs that i have. I have a 34E and they just keep growing! they make my back ache all day long. its hard to work out. and it all sucks. everything except that my boyfriend loves them. haha. wink.gif
Lynn C
QUOTE(linds @ Jan 13 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Thank you all! I am new to this site just happened to stumble upon it when looking for a swimsuit to fit over these massive boobs that i have. I have a 34E and they just keep growing! they make my back ache all day long. its hard to work out. and it all sucks. everything except that my boyfriend loves them. haha. wink.gif

I, too, am new to this site and just happened on to it by typing in "support for large breasts" on google. I am only 5'3" tall and finally found a couple of different bras that fit at Nordstroms. One is the one that Oprah wears (don't know if I can put the brand name here or not) and is a size 42 DDD and another one is a 44 H. It has been so hard for me to find larger size bras that actually feel good on. My bra is still the first thing that comes off when I'm just going to be staying home. I truly think I wouldn't be labeled "obese" if it weren't for these gargantuan boobs I'm packing around. If I wasn't afraid of surgery, I'd have a breast reduction in a heartbeat! If not a complete reduction, just repositioning the nipples so they are "perky" instead of under my boobs would be nice
Megnog
I'm glad I found this site, I don't quite know who to talk to about this! Ever since I can remember I have been a 34 D, but in the past year or so my bras never fit right. I would never dare think that I had DD breasts, who me?! Except when I was doing a dance performance and in close proximities with lots of other girls my age (I'm 20)... they seemed to bring them up a lot ( we would change in the same room, I'm not shy so it's ok). Anyways there was this girl who had a breast reduction in the past, and when they asked me how big my boobs were I replied '34 D', and they objected and the girl who had the breast reduction told me I was naive like she used to be. It's hard to get past the size you think you are, and I feel like I'm pretending my boobs are bigger than they actually are or something.. I mean I always thought 34 DD was HUUUUUGE, ya know? the next time I was bra shopping I took a deep breath and tried a 34 DD....it fit. Really emotional moment, I started crying infact. Do you guys ever feel this way? Like you're pretending your boobs are bigger than they are? Ever since I made this discovery I noticed that I have been wearing baggier clothes that are'nt as revealing. I've always loved my boobs, but am I ashamed now? I'm so confused! And I hate how ugly these bras are, it's deeepressing. Also I noticed that I can't wear tank tops anymore because the granny bras show, ugh. I'm sure you all feel my pain. Just wanted to vent, THANK YOUUU.

Another thing! I'm not even sure that I am a 34 DD, sometimes I fit into 32 DD also. I would love to get a fitting but don't know where to go....I live in central California along the coast. If anyone knows of anywhere near there, or any recommendations that would be great. Thanks!
jollycatrn
QUOTE(Megnog @ Jan 18 2008, 02:28 AM) *
I'm glad I found this site, I don't quite know who to talk to about this! Ever since I can remember I have been a 34 D, but in the past year or so my bras never fit right. I would never dare think that I had DD breasts, who me?! Except when I was doing a dance performance and in close proximities with lots of other girls my age (I'm 20)... they seemed to bring them up a lot ( we would change in the same room, I'm not shy so it's ok). Anyways there was this girl who had a breast reduction in the past, and when they asked me how big my boobs were I replied '34 D', and they objected and the girl who had the breast reduction told me I was naive like she used to be. It's hard to get past the size you think you are, and I feel like I'm pretending my boobs are bigger than they actually are or something.. I mean I always thought 34 DD was HUUUUUGE, ya know? the next time I was bra shopping I took a deep breath and tried a 34 DD....it fit. Really emotional moment, I started crying infact. Do you guys ever feel this way? Like you're pretending your boobs are bigger than they are? Ever since I made this discovery I noticed that I have been wearing baggier clothes that are'nt as revealing. I've always loved my boobs, but am I ashamed now? I'm so confused! And I hate how ugly these bras are, it's deeepressing. Also I noticed that I can't wear tank tops anymore because the granny bras show, ugh. I'm sure you all feel my pain. Just wanted to vent, THANK YOUUU.

Another thing! I'm not even sure that I am a 34 DD, sometimes I fit into 32 DD also. I would love to get a fitting but don't know where to go....I live in central California along the coast. If anyone knows of anywhere near there, or any recommendations that would be great. Thanks!

Welcome! As has been mentioned a few times, one of the best places to get a bra, especially if you are a new-found big breasted woman, is nordstroms. I don't know where along the central coast you are (I'm in San Jose) but if you can get to a Nordstroms, they have a really good selection. At least until you get to my size anyway :-p (32 J) My mom is a 32DDD and she just got this really cute pink bra with the thinner straps that you find on most other bras...but because the band size is correct, it doesn't really leave a whole lot of shoulder marks.

BTW ladies, I mentioned I am saving up for my breast reduction surgery. I expect to have all the money saved up by March of this year! SO EXCITING!
fuzzz_brain
Ugh. They WERE 38 D's...but when I started getting "double boob" last month I thought maybe I should go up to 40?

Nope.

The bra fitters say I'm now a DD. Which just looks SILLY with my frame. Bleh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.