Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
candycane_girl
I would look better in the first two then the last one because the first two have that built in support. I have a babydoll outfit from Torrid and it has a full on bra with hooks at the back built into it. I think we have the same issue with seems going right over the breasts instead of underneath.
auralpoison
Okay, I am confused. The first one has NO support (What are you seeing that I am missing? Sure, there aren't any unsightly seams to slip, but there's also nothing to hold shape. If you have sag, it's gonna be visible in that "fried egg on a nail" way instead of the "seams aren't in the right place" way. Both are unflattering.), the second has underwire support, the last one also has no support & the dreaded seaming. Of the three, I would look best & be most comfortable in number two.
candycane_girl
lol, I looked at it again and realized that what I thought was a build in cup was actually just the website's way of showing how it would look when filled out. That is, when filled out by some magically large but perky breasted woman.
ketto
I always feel most comfortable in something with lots of support, but it drives my boyfriend crazy when I wear something with no support or not bra, so now I'm inclined to pick stuff out that has very little support, which makes it more comfortable for me when we get intimate.
candycane_girl
I only have two bras that are in my actual size (apparently I'm a 42F) and the rest are still in 40DD because I can't afford the ones in my real size. Also I've found that the supportive bras in my proper size can still feel a bit restrictive, maybe because they have so much to hold up.

I'm usually fully dressed when cc_boy is around but after sex I like to just wear a tank top and panties.
kittenb
I wonder if some of it has to do with breast shape as well. For me and underwire with a sheer and less restrictive fabric makes my girls look like a billiard ball at the end of a sock. However, if there is no shaping, seaming, everything appears softer and curvier. Now, some liengerie has bra type padding. Thoes are great to look at but cannot be slept in afterwards for me. cool.gif
Allison-Shine
My sister is 16 and a high school Junior and had a fitting last week. She is now a D cup (36D). She is handling it real well though, physically and mentally. Her chest is not cumbersome to her and rarely gets bothered by immature comments anyway. I think it gets a little easier in your later teen years than what the early bloomers have to deal with in adolescence and junior high. Point is, you don't have to wait until your an adult for all the snickering and teasing to go away, but the comments and the learing never go completely away either, lol.

She is the first D cup in our immediate family between her, our mom (38C still I beleive) and me. I don't know how she got this big. I remember 4-5 years ago she was just an AA-A like it was yesterday. I wonder how common is a D cup among 16-17 year olds? Seems like I see her size among that age set more and more. She's proud of what she has but for the first time ever she is concerned that she could get too big. She's like "I can handle being a DD at most, but being anything more than that would be too much, I would feel like a freak and then they would feel to too big for my body" (Shes 5'6" probably 135 lbs still, she has nice shape). As a 34B, I really don't have an answer.
auralpoison
Y'know, the leering never goes away completely. On FB I took a quiz that asked what people first noticed about me & it answered my eyes. Which is poppycock. It's the tetas. A guy I hadn't seen since high school agreed that he could remember my boobs still. They're out there whether we like it or not.
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 18 2009, 05:01 PM) *
Y'know, the leering never goes away completely. On FB I took a quiz that asked what people first noticed about me & it answered my eyes. Which is poppycock. It's the tetas. A guy I hadn't seen since high school agreed that he could remember my boobs still. They're out there whether we like it or not.

Yes, and who would admit openly on a FB wall and page in front of others that it is your "tetas" that they first notice ? laugh.gif

My sister is in that boastful stage right now, because of her somewhat sassy personality. But as she gets older and mentally matures more, I wonder if she will tire of or be less amused of the leering and occasional comments. Time will tell.
auralpoison
My tits are huge & I know it's what people notice first. I'm a realist, Allison_shine & I'm not ashamed of my tetas. They aren't a barometer of my self-worth or a *source of anxiety for me, they're just a couple bags o' flesh.

Even Dolly Parton in her platinum wigs, high-whore drag makeup, & sparkly outfits knows that it's really her boobs that attract the initial attention. She is a well of AMAZING talent, but the boobs are always gonna be mentioned first. She could be in sweats & a doorag at the grocers & the first thing people would notice would still be her tits. happy.gif

And I swing back & forth between annoyance & acceptance. It's gotta be pretty odious for me to take offense.

ETA *They are occasionally a source of anxiety around my family. They are VERY modest & even two inches of cleav gets me the stink eye.
hellotampon
I could have small tits and still be annoyed by leering. Boobs have nothing to do with it.
auralpoison
Well if it's not one thing it's another. Somebody is always gonna find something to stare at & be creepy.

I have a guy I call Stare-y J because he just literally leers at me. He's done it for four hours before, the first two hours were from across the room, the second two he came & sat down next to me. My friends openly mocked him & I ignored him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of my attention. The funny thing is that he's too scared of me to actually talk to me unless he gets drunk.
stargazer
QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Sep 18 2009, 12:53 PM) *
I wonder how common is a D cup among 16-17 year olds? Seems like I see her size among that age set more and more.

Allison-Shine, I'm glad someone else noticed this phenomenon and not just me. What are their mothers' feeding them? I've seen so many Chesty McGee Juniors. blink.gif

hellotampon, you are right about the jeering occurring regardless of breast size. I asked a male friend if it matters really the size of the breasts or just that they can see their shape through a shirt that matters. He said the latter.

Allison-Shine
QUOTE(stargazer @ Sep 19 2009, 11:54 AM) *
Allison-Shine, I'm glad someone else noticed this phenomenon and not just me. What are their mothers' feeding them? I've seen so many Chesty McGee Juniors. blink.gif

Yes I have seen so many of these "Chesty McGee Juniors" too, especially in the summertime. I hear many theories regarding the trend in so many girls blossoming so early:
  • Their diet and all the protiens and hormones in food-But I was a teenager between 5-10 years ago so this theory can't be that recent.
  • Excercise-Well not all teenage girls, or kids in general are active and play sports, many have unactive lifestyles
  • Obesity-Many "Chesty Mc Gee Juniors" are not obese or fat, but are rather proportionate
  • Genetics-The most believable one, they get this way from their Mother, Grandmother or even one side of the family
  • "Evolution"-Maybe we are just witnessing a huge trend in the evolving of the female form.

Most of us have a younger sister or relative or even a daughter who is one of these girls. We see them around town, at the beach or the mall.

I was thinking about starting a separate thread about this. My 16 year old sister is now a D cup as of last week so I have some experience with the subject. I have discussed this in private message with some fellow Busties and we shared so many things about it as well. But what the heck would I call it ? LOL
p_176
the hormones in the food do not always manifest in huge boobs - it's also possibly why so many girls are getting their periods at a younger again, and it's also another possible theory for why so many young girls are being diagnosed with PCOS as well.
hellotampon
I don't think we need a separate thread to speculate about young girls with big boobs, Allison-Shine... I can think of at least 3 current boob threads off the top of my head already. Use one of those.

I have big boobs and my sister does not. I should hope she doesn't sit around obsessing over where mine came from. Although in our case it's pretty obvious that it depends on what side of the family you take after.
angie_21
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 19 2009, 08:26 AM) *
Well if it's not one thing it's another. Somebody is always gonna find something to stare at & be creepy.

Just thought I'd poke my nose in and agree with that statement. I know I may not get as many intense stares as the well-endowed ladies, but when guys are rude or inappropriate, well, they just are. must be the way they were brought up, I guess.
Persiflager
I agree that we don't need another breast thread - this thread is often quiet, so I'd be happy for it to be used to discuss early developers.

I think the trend might be a little bit overstated, largely due to the availability error (where the prevalence of a phenomenon is over-estimated due to the ease by which occurrences can be brought to mind, which is why, for example, people tend to over-estimate the risk of aircraft accidents). To the best of my knowledge, the average bra size has increased by about one cup size in a generation. However, if girls are reaching puberty earlier, I can imagine that the effect of adult boobs on a small frame looks massive.

Allison-Shine, I was a 30F when I was 15 but I didn't grow at all after that, if that's any comfort to your sister. I've actually found that my boobs have become less noticeable as I've got older and worn correct-fitting bras and more flattering clothes (e.g. scoop necks instead of V-necks). I'm not trying to hide them - they look great, just more proportional and less 'woah!'.

I also used to be boastful (ha! still am biggrin.gif ) but it was largely a defence mechanism as everyone else commented on them anyway.

Oh, and on the staring thing, my male friends from work definitely lech in proportion to visibility of nipples rather than breast size dry.gif . Fecking air-conditioning.
zoey
Does anyone have recommendations for a place to find fun, colorful or printed bras for large boobs? I'm about a 38D which isn't all too big but it's big enough that typical department stores stop carrying zebra printed bras (or whatever) after a C cup. I feel like the bras made for my size look like bras my mom would wear.
Persiflager
I like Bravissimo and Figleaves - they both have a good range of patterns (as well as a few motherly bras).
zoey
Thanks! I like the swimsuits. I wear bikinis, but if I could find a really cute one piece, I would feel much more comfortable in that.
Persiflager
*pinched from small-booby thread*

Breast cancer ads that put male sexism to good use.

Um, thanks? So we should only worry about breast cancer affecting the young, the hot and the large-breasted?

I have mixed feelings on this one -it's an effective ad, but it makes me feel a bit icky.
auralpoison
I've avoided this for a few days because I was really irritated. Now that I've come back, I am still irritated.

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Sep 18 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Yes, and who would admit openly on a FB wall and page in front of others that it is your "tetas" that they first notice ? laugh.gif

While this was said in fun, I still felt I was being judged. Like admitting that I have large, noticeable breasts publicly, openly was some kind of character flaw on my part. I accept my breasts good & bad because they are a part of me. If you've met/seen me IRL, you know I have big juggs because you can see 'em. I can try to minimize them all I want, but unless I go under the knife there is nothing I can do. I AM NOT ASHAMED.

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Sep 18 2009, 09:50 PM) *
I could have small tits and still be annoyed by leering. Boobs have nothing to do with it.

Well, duh. Nobody likes being leered at (My poor choice of words, unfortunately.) for any reason. But this *is* the large breast thread & my post had to do with my personal experience wherein big boobs had everything to do with it. I was merely pointing out that as far as physical characteristics go, my boobs are quite noticeable & that I am NOT ashamed of my body.

QUOTE(stargazer @ Sep 19 2009, 11:54 AM) *
hellotampon, you are right about the jeering occurring regardless of breast size. I asked a male friend if it matters really the size of the breasts or just that they can see their shape through a shirt that matters. He said the latter.

See my answer above. In no way did I imply that large breasts are the only ones that get stared at. But again, this is the large breast thread, so small breasts were not my concern.

And I'm surprised that you actually had to ask a guy about it. If you watch them for twenty minutes in a public place, they assess everything that walks by. Big/small, fat/thin, old/young, gay/straight, whatever ethnicity. We make unconscious judgements. All people do this. It's just that not everybody goes out of their way to make you feel dirty about it.
Aithinne
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 23 2009, 12:08 PM) *
And I'm surprised that you actually had to ask a guy about it.

*delurks*

I'm actually not surprised that people have to ask if men stare at all sizes of breasts, not just the big ones.. But then again, I probably have a perspective bias, being part of the small boobie committee. This lack of surprise on my part comes from my experience in the smallie group. I honestly cannot bring to mind any instance where a guy oggled at a set of smallies. Now, I have seen men ogle a small-breasted woman in a whole-body manner, but never have I seen a male pick out small breasts as something that caught their eye and held it.

I've had to ask men before about their opinions of small breasts, because to me, their opinion is not obvious. I thought for the longest time that their leering and appreciation for large ones meant a direct rejection of small ones. I certainly had to ask many men about their preferences, what they look at and why, etc, because I honestly did not know any men in the world actually preferred and looked at small breasts until I started asking. *shrugs*

*relurks*
angie_21
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 23 2009, 12:30 PM) *
I honestly cannot bring to mind any instance where a guy oggled at a set of smallies. Now, I have seen men ogle a small-breasted woman in a whole-body manner, but never have I seen a male pick out small breasts as something that caught their eye and held it.

I have, it happens all the time. The idea that guys don't is a self-fulfilling prophecy - small girls watch their boyfriends like hawks when a large breasted woman walks by, and when he inevitably looks at that girl, it's "proof" that he's a jerk that likes big tits (and therefore "doesn't" like his girlfriend's smaller boobs). Never mind that he checked out every girl before her too, but we only notice what we're watching for.

That being said, small boobies are more easily hidden, therefore making them often less likely to be checked out just because they're not always right out there.

*also going back to lurking*
auralpoison
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 23 2009, 02:30 PM) *
I'm actually not surprised that people have to ask if men stare at all sizes of breasts, not just the big ones.. But then again, I probably have a perspective bias, being part of the small boobie committee.

I do think there is a definite case of perspective bias in your case, Aithinne. You seem to be so busy agonizing over the perceived preference towards the large over the small that it seems you are missing the, ahem, bigger picture: breasts are beautiful whether they are big or small. Guys are gonna eyeball them *ALL*. Period. And a small breast? Without a bra? Under a small shirt? Is just as sexy as a big breast under the same conditions. If not sexier!

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Sep 23 2009, 11:53 PM) *
I have, it happens all the time. The idea that guys don't is a self-fulfilling prophecy - small girls watch their boyfriends like hawks when a large breasted woman walks by, and when he inevitably looks at that girl, it's "proof" that he's a jerk that likes big tits (and therefore "doesn't" like his girlfriend's smaller boobs). Never mind that he checked out every girl before her too, but we only notice what we're watching for.

EXACTLY. Dudes look at EVERYTHING. Go by yourself & watch them sometime. Their eyes on women are just as critical as ours on shoes or accessories. They look at EVERYTHING. Eighteen or eighty, blind, crippled, or crazy, they are gonna weigh in.

And in the end? Peoples? If they don't suck & they have chemistry? They gonna rub fuck parts whether some are big or small.
hellotampon
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 23 2009, 06:08 PM) *
Well, duh. Nobody likes being leered at (My poor choice of words, unfortunately.) for any reason. But this *is* the large breast thread & my post had to do with my personal experience wherein big boobs had everything to do with it. I was merely pointing out that as far as physical characteristics go, my boobs are quite noticeable & that I am NOT ashamed of my body.
See my answer above. In no way did I imply that large breasts are the only ones that get stared at. But again, this is the large breast thread, so small breasts were not my concern.

I wasn't talking about you, so calm down. I was trying to point out to Allison Shine that big boobs are not the only reason a guy would leer at someone. I can see how it looks like my comment was directed at you, but it was not. Sorry.

I know this is the large breast thread and I knew what you were talking about... because i myself have large breasts, remember?
Persiflager
*not disagreeing with anybody*

I do notice a difference between checking out a nice pair (big or small) and the 'woah! look at the size of those!' stare, which is generally associated with huge breasts. The first tends to be a little bit more discreet, the second seems to carry an assumption that the breasts are a separate entity to their lady-carrier and therefore normal rules of politeness are suspended.

Similar to being extremely tall (I expect), people sometimes seem to think that because a physical difference is obvious it's ok to stare/comment on it.

Oh, and while I do think some guys do stare more at big breasts, it doesn't necessarily indicate a preference - hell, I've had my eyes drawn to a massive cleavage plenty of times, and I'm not one for the ladies!
pidge
QUOTE(hellotampon @ Sep 24 2009, 02:00 PM) *
I wasn't talking about you, so calm down. I was trying to point out to Allison Shine that big boobs are not the only reason a guy would leer at someone. I can see how it looks like my comment was directed at you, but it was not. Sorry.

I know this is the large breast thread and I knew what you were talking about... because i myself have large breasts, remember?

Hello, I totally agree, I have always been a big breasts fan, but there are many other features that can be appreciated, for instance tall ladies with long legs (as well as huge breats, quite rare) wide hips to bring out that hourglass figure, a pretty face, yes I do look at the face, can I be personal and ask how large breats effect your everyday life, huge breats are to be appreciated in a pleasant, complimentary and pleasant manner, there is no other way, I hate men who make remarks or whistle, I do feel for the lady then, would love to know your thought, from a normal everyday guy who appreciates the big and beautiful, yes huge breats can be beautiful, kind regards Paul
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(pidge @ Sep 27 2009, 05:04 AM) *
Hi Allison, I think huge breasts are wonderful and to be appreciated, but in a polite, complimentary and pleasant manner, huge breasts have always fascinated me greatly, could I ask you some personal questions like for instance your size and how having huge breasts effect your everyday life, I totally agree btw that you should be not ashamed of your breats but very proud, a big admirer of the large and beautiful lady, kind Regards Paul

I am trying to think of where in this thread I was being tactless in any post where I was being impolite. I believe that I was lightheartedly criticizing those who leer at or notice a woman's breasts before anything else. Sorry to all the women if my attempt to show some empathy came across in the wrong way.

Maybe I should back off from such a sensitive issue and go back to the small boobie place I came from. Carry on !
missladyj
I have found that women stare at my tits just as much as men. sometimes they even comment.
auralpoison
I wasn't trying to be a angry, histrionic nutjob or run anybody off. I was just irritated by it, I don't know why. dry.gif

And women do stare just as much as men & frequently seem to be more likely to comment about them.
koffeewitch
Help me out guys, I am so pissed off. I usually have average C-cups...except (like now) when I'm breastfeeding and have to live with DDD gajumbos and I cannot walk down the motherfucking sidewalk without some insipid assclowns making me the source of their amusement. I have had all breast sizes...my average c cups, my early breastfeeding days DDDS, smaller A/Bs from my kids nursing me down as my milk production balances out. ANd everytime I go through this huge stage I feel like I'm dealing with twice as many morons. I was telling the women in the small bust group I would LOVE to have little perky boobs instead of these nuclear warheads that will leave me with stretch marks and will someday probably make my boobs hang to my knees. WHat is wrong with men? My tits (teats) are fat globules with engorged milk ducts...big bloody fucking deal. ANd it's WOMEN who bitch when I'm breastfeeding in public (covered up with my shirt and TWO BLANKETS). There is nothing to see but the baby's head. How, oh how do you guys live with these assclowns starring at your boobs all the time??? I can look forward to the day they go away; you all are stuck with yours. Anyway, having had every breast size I have run the litmus test many times... my personal opinion is that I feel MUCH more vulnerable to the "male gaze" when I am engorged. I find myself wearing higher necked shirts and throwing on shrugs on 90 degree days just to walk to the corner store. I know you guys are more accustomed to this behavior...and are probably better at ignoring it. The truth is it intimidates me. Which makes me angry. Furious, actually. THen when large busted women complain about these things everyone else blows off their complaints, like boo hoo, poor YOU with the bodacious figure. But guys, I'm with you. It sucks. It's not funny. It's not complimentary.
deschatsrouge
((((Kofee))))
koffeewitch
Thank you, Deschat'...(big sigh) I am calmer now. I went back and re-read that rant I wrote and realize I came off as a crazy woman. I was borderline homicidal when I wrote it as I had just had another little incident walkiing to the store. Breasts are always on my mind when I'm breastfeeding. Some mewling dipshit MAN wrote and article about how women who nurse their babies in a public place (even covered with blankets, I guess) are only wanting to be exhibitionists. I have never, NEVER owned either a padded bra or a push-up bra and yet, I AM AN EXHIBITIONIST???? 90% of the time, I don't even bother to wear any make-up, but I'm out to get the whole world to stare at my (blanket-covered) tits?
I take it back; I guess I'm NOT calmer now. Seems there is still a bit of rage to be worked through...
hellotampon
I think people like that are just mad that you're not putting your breasts on display for them, since theyt hink they're entitled to that sort of thing.
koffeewitch
Is squirting rude-onlookers in the face with breast milk going too far?

Oh, wait a minute, some pervert might actually LIKE that. Hadn't considered that. Back to the drawing board.
strongirl
Ha! I'm from the small busties thread but check this one once in a while and have to share this story with Koffeewitch. When I was getting teased by my two gay male business partners about hauling my tits out everywhere to feed my son (for example they gave me what they called my "stripper name" - Lactatia), I finally did just that - squirted them both from 5 feet away! I thought they were going to die of shock right on the spot! But we laughed about it for years afterward.
koffeewitch
Heehee. I'm so glad it's not just me having thoughts and impulses like this. For some reason I can just IMAGINE the comments two gay men might make at a nursing mom's expense.
culturehandy
stongirl, that is so beyond awesome!!!
auralpoison
I see our latest boobie fetishist hasn't returned. No matter how polite they are, the guys that come in here are just kinda creepy & pervy. It feels like being peeped on in a way. We're here being honest & talking about the issues of tits & they're salivating & fantasizing.

Lactation is weirdly divisive. I can't say I have a problem with it, but you say tomato, I say tomato. Babies gotta eat whether you're uptight about it or not.

I worked with this poor bashful gal once though that would step into a closed office to pump her milk. One night the cleaning lady tried to come in whilst she was pumping & she FREAKED OUT. The cleaning lady was like, "I have five grown kids, I've done it, it's nothing I've never seen." The girl lost it, though & from then on she'd only pump in a locked stall in the bathroom.
eyelet
Just wanted to post this for any large busted busties who might be looking for nursing bras in the future. I'm a 34H post partum and this brand is the most comfortable and supportive I've found so far. (Not being compensated in any way for this, I just know it took me a long time to find one I like, so I'm sharing).

http://fanceefreeonline.com/products_new.php
koffeewitch
Thanks for the tip, eyelet; it is wonderful to have a good nursing bra. I finally learned to make my own and convert regular bras to nursing bras...but in the early days it's next to impossible to find anything big enough. Jennifer's Sewing Links at sokolowdesign.com has all sorts of FREE patterns and sewing instructions if anyone would like to try making their own bras (nursing or regular). THere's also links to bellydance costumes and goth girls clothes, renfair costumes, and stuff for regular folk...again mostly all free instructions. (Yay) There are resources for knitters, crocheters and other crafters, too.

AuralP, that story you told makes me so sad. Granted it IS a little weird being hooked up to a pumping machine, not the sort of thing you exactly want an audience for. Still it's not a big deal, certainly not shameful. Most women find it too difficult to pump milk at a job; I wish this woman could've been more proud of what she was doing for her baby.
NaomiK
Sorry if someone already asked this... I'm a 36G-H. Does anyone else have trouble with underwires that just snap in half after a while? It always happens to me.

I have chronic pain from my breasts. I can't even remember a day when my back, neck, or head didn't hurt, and every once in a while I get pain so severe that I feel like I might vomit. I starts in my back and then works its way around my ribs so I just have this radiating intense pain all around the middle of my torso. Labor pains were less painful and I did natural childbirth.
ketto
Naomi, I've never had that problem but all my bras have metal underwires. If they're snapping and you're buying them from a high end lingerie shop, I would say bring them back. I know that for certain issues the place I go to will fix it for free if they can.

Are you sure you're wearing the right size? Have you just measured yourself or gone to specialty shops? I wore a 36D for a long time because that's what I would come out at using the chart. Once I went to a specialty shop I found I was really a 32E. Even if you don't buy anything, it's worth it to go so you have a better idea of your true size. If you already know that, then maybe it's time to invest in some more expensive and well made bras. I pay $100 a piece, but they last a long time and are the most comfortable ones I've ever owned.
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(NaomiK @ Nov 3 2009, 02:25 AM) *
Sorry if someone already asked this... I'm a 36G-H. Does anyone else have trouble with underwires that just snap in half after a while? It always happens to me.

This happens to me. I went on ebay and bought a bunch of underwires from a corset supply dealer and just replace the underwires that snap.
auralpoison
Wow. That has never happened to me. I've had a rogue underwire pop out of the bra itself & try to give me impromptu heart surgery.
ananke
I had it happen once. I'd buy replacement underwires and sew them in myself (easiest method for fixing the rogue ones attempting surgery is darn the hole then cover it in either nail polish or superglue to bind the fibres).

My sister bought me a bra and as a nice suprise I seem to have dropped in size! I was 16J, and the 14HH fits me AND it's an aussie brand, not UK. It's not a nursing bra, but for special occasions it'll be great. The damn things feel like they're up under my chin compared to the nursing bras.
NaomiK
QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Nov 3 2009, 11:17 AM) *
This happens to me. I went on ebay and bought a bunch of underwires from a corset supply dealer and just replace the underwires that snap.

Thanks of the tip. I've tossed so many expensive (really is a G cup bra ever cheap?) because of this. It's so disturbing when it happens. My underwires will almost always work there way out too. You'd think bras big enough for heavy breasts would have a little bit more reinforcement in the underwire dept.
kittenb
NaomiK - Have you seen a doctor about the chronic breast pain? What did they say? If you get no help, you should also consider seeing a chiropractor and/or massage therapist ( a good one trained in muscle work, not just spa work.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.