The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
persimmon_grrrl
a nice massage

pleasing music

feeling loved
auralpoison
Sixty Belgian women agree . . .

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want.
deschatsrouge
Mrs. Rouge
kittenb
Pets.

Ya-Ya must know that I am getting to the end of my rope with him waking me as soon as the sun rises for food. It was slightly cooler last night so he curled up under my arm, next to my belly while I was falling asleep and was still there when I woke up. How could I be annoyed with him anymore?

And then I saw a doberman prancing around with his human this morning. I have a weakness for Dobermans. They are such lovers.
ellenevenstar
My album of awesome sky photos reminding me of how gorgeous our planet is.
freckleface7
getting 4 phone calls + 1 IM from the mr in the past 3 days

an old friendship renewed (sorta maybe?)

finding vintage emo phillips clips on youtube & sharing them w/ frecklette, who cracked up right along w/ me
deschatsrouge
hamburgers and really salty french fries
persimmon_grrrl
grilled corn. yummy.

veggie booty (the snack food).
courtiegirl
As far as food goes... How about spoonfuls of sugar cookie dough!? mmm.

My boy waking me up in the morning with sweet kisses on the neck and caressing the curve of my side from behind me; from my shoulder, to the dip of my stomach to my hips and down to my flower this morning... Ooo morning quickies.

Loud, exciting thunderstorms...

The graceful flight of dragonflies, and the gleam of their shiney green or blue bodies as they swoop by you...
Queen Bull
sleeping and waking up in the arms of a lover and good friend.

laying in bed with said lover and friend for hours after waking up, being snuggled, touched and searched for when you move.
mornington
I'm sitting on the bus home, massive headache. Bus pulls over at a stop, three girls get on - I glance, decide they're the usual early-teens chav lite (tracksuit, big gold earrings) and hope they don't sit near me and start playing shitty r'n'b on their mobile phone speakers. No such luck, they sit behind me. Their topics of conversation were:
-the woman on tv who had hpv/cervical cancer and was now infertile, meandering into kids vs career.
-the pros and cons of the HPV vaccine, and how the local governments in England were being much slower than in Scotland about making it available.

They were 12. I could have hugged them; they restored my faith in humanity.
damona
my mr, knowing that i'm sick, giving me cough meds and putting me to bed... at 1 in the afternoon! then, him taking care of the kids all afternoon and evening, and keeping everyone downstairs so i could just sleep and sleep. (the downside is that it's now 3:30am and i'm wide the F. awake, but it was really sweet!)

strawberry soda makes me happy, too.
deschatsrouge
Isn't it nice when the one you love takes care of you? I have a wicked cold, and Mrs. Rouge went out last night and got me cold medicine.

Donuts make me really happy, even though I can barley taste them.
humanist77
Discovering that the two tickets put on my bf's car while I had parked it somewhere (one for overstaying the meter and one for expired license plate sticker), both for $50, had the wrong plate number recorded and have no trail whatsoever to his car or name. Whew! Some poor sucker will now have to contest the tickets, but I'm owing this one to karma, perhaps.

*thank you*, goddess of parking tickets!
sassygrrl
I love it when someone takes care of me. It's really sweet.

Puppies
Really great music
The ability to sleep thru one night without insomnia
freckleface7
feeling good enough to go shopping today, and discovering that I was 2 sizes smaller than I anticipated!!

decorating the outside a little bit to celebrate ~F~A~L ~L~ w/ yellow mums & a small ceramic pumpkin that says' Welcome '
ellenevenstar
Picking perfect birthday card and present for best friend.
candycane_girl
The first day of fall being sunny and 60ish degrees.

Knowing that Thanksgiving and my birthday are coming up and that I will be able to see my family and my dog.

Painting my nails while watching old episodes of Law & Order.
deschatsrouge
Taking a tubby with peach bubble bath.

Ice cream

bourbon

getting felt up by Mrs. Rouge
freckleface7
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Sep 23 2008, 12:30 AM) *
The first day of fall being sunny and 60ish degrees.

Knowing that Thanksgiving and my birthday are coming up and that I will be able to see my family and my dog.

CC: when is your b-day?
mine is on Thanksgiving !

therapy went really well today & I am 1/2 crushing on the wonderous mind of my shrink (she's amazing)

seeing & really feeling the progress I have made from a few months agon when all this began- so empowering!

getting to love on my neighbors Beagle & hanging out w/ his Mom for awhile.. it was cool & we'd never really talked like that before- in almost 6 years of neighboring!
crinoline
baby smiles.
And tiny baby toes on tiny baby feet.
I am so loving the infant classroom that I am giddy with it!
sassygrrl
pie
fall weather
having a really good conversation with my dad about movies
Christine Nectarine
discovering the fruit & nut bar (about the only chocolate i like) i bought yesterday stashed away in my bag. i had totally forgotten about it!

a sweet little gift to myself!
damona
looking up lyrics that have been bugging me via google and finding, not only the lyrics, but a link to the music video, which i haven't seen since... oh... 1997! and now that song is finally out of my head since i listened to it 3 times.
freckleface7
buying pretty fall mums & tiny baby pumpkins & decorating the front porch

quart sized nestle quick chocolate milk

good neighbors

finally locating some very long lost friends via facebook & myspace & in turn being found by others & learning how much you mean to them too

grubby dirty puppies that never fail to wag their tails happily every time they see you or you talk to them

the mr's imminent return now & finally looking forward to it

clean air

a kid that still kisses my cheek & tells me she loves me spontaneously

learning to appreciate my own struggles
<3drums
the fat little baby bird i saw as i walked to the bus stop, i swaer it said "meep"

and the rainbow which stretched halfway across the sky.
postiemuse2
Knitting and peanut butter on toast with melted butter!
zoya
the overwhelming feeling that I'm at home here.
bunnyb
The cute little grey squirrel(s) in out garden.
candycane_girl
Beautiful sunny fall days like today that illuminate the changing colour of the leaves.
deschatsrouge
root beer floats
vixen_within
Autumn colours - this bright blue sky and the red red leaves.
Christine Nectarine
i second that candycanegirl and vixen_within.
(it's the view up here in canada!)
shinyx3
having a clean house. even if it is short lived. (it always is)
persimmon_grrrl
really thoughtful, communicative, and sincere nurse practitioners and other people who do pelvic exams.
doodlebug
We named our band Scully and the Mulders.

Heeheeheeheeheeheehee!
Lily_Anne
A happy guinea pig snuggled in my lap
deschatsrouge
Hanging out with my sister-in-law.
freckleface7
discovering via crackbook tonight, that some of the brainy nerd boys (1 of which I was semi friends with) apparently had some sort of crazi group- crushe on me back in the day (it was described as 'the Goddess Cult'<giggles>).. it's so sweet bc I feel so.. honored I think that they thought I was worthy of something like that.
I wasn't "the Pretty Blond Cheerleader".. I was just me, this sort of quirky, unformed (maybe UNinformed is a better word, lol) budding femi-peacenik.

love the name of your band Doodle!
CandyMandyDandy
Elderly people. they just make me smile smile.gif
freckleface7
feeling so deeply contented off/on lately

potentially making a new friend today!

meeting that new couple yesterday & hoping we run into them again soon

giving my too small now but ultra ultra super cool black leather biker jacket to the young woman at the health food store today;
she was so excited & appreciative -- made it easy to part with it bc I know she will cherish & take good care of it.
Christine Nectarine
sighting: little girl (maybe 3 years?) at the mall pushing around ET doll in a stroller. ET!
vixen_within
No WAY Christine! Aw, that makes my day vicariously.
Lily_Anne
I was just thinking how the reason why I love Wall-E is because he looks kind of like ET. Good to know the little guy is still around!
freckleface7
I'm pretty sure the mr bought me the paint supplies I wanted for x-mas -- squeeeee of happiness !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
period_monster
hitting send on my students' final grades for the fall.
culturehandy
Dog Sneezes.
deschatsrouge
The peach themed flour and sugar canisters from Santa. They are sooo tacky and kitschy.

Holding hands with my sister.

Pie

Goodwill
grrrlyouwant
being squeezed so hard it hurts when i asked my three-year-old cousin for a hug
rogue
Stovetop stuffing.

It definitely isn't the real thing, but man, it will do in a pinch. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.