Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
venetia
Name one many former feminists on Bust who left Bust because they saw the light in your posts, Efilorp4.

That list was something else, and we know heaps of the people on it.

Your posting it in response to my question was a LIE. Try again.
girlbomb_redux
I'm sorry -- I forgot the link with the picture of the check (scroll down, it's at the end).

This check from Steve was thirty bucks, the last one was eighty. A hundred and ten bucks, and that's just from one poster, out of the ten or fifteen who've pledged.

Imagine how much Steve has raised for abortion overall! He must be personally responsibe for the termination of three or four fetuses at least. After all, he singlehandedly drove all those BUSTies away from the boards -- he gets to take credit for that. And he also gets to take credit for the three or four women who got to abort their fetuses!

YAY STEVE! Efilorp4 has promised that he will continue to fund abortions for women who might otherwise be forced to bear unwanted children. Thank god for Steve!

jkat
well, yes, you did say they left bust. and you also included snafooey, who just finished telling us that she did not leave bust because she "saw the light" in your posts.
pollystyrene
No one's fallin' for your list there, bucko!

Lies make Baby Jesus cry!
~Todd Flanders
livelyupurself
Um, lame fuckstain Steve Katzner, your attention please: I *am* yuefie. Duh.

And several of the peope you listed still post here. What an imbecile you are.
efilorp4
I am harmless.

Why are so many feminists on Bust bothered by the HOLY BIBLE?
livelyupurself
No, you are annoying and just plain stupid. Nobody here is bothered by the bible, just YOU. YOU are not the bible, nor are YOU God. Are YOU that confused? We are bothered by your assinine posts, dipshit.

Yes, it's all about you isn't it? Your huge ego, inflated sense of self importance. Much like the Pharisees praying in public to gain attention. Shame, shame, Steven Katzner, for shame.
efilorp4
If you are not bothered by the HOLY BIBLE then that means you are saying it is okay for me to post more BIBLE scripture.

It won't take too long to fing out if the HOLY BIBLE does or doesn't bother you.
snafooey
As a voice for change, you're right, you are most definitely harmless. As an annoying presence? Well, that's something else.

I have a copy of the holy bible in my house. Two, actually. My version AND yours. When I feel like reading it, I pick it up.

As a matter of fact, when people post LONG and/or random, off-topic passages from ANY BOOK (or article), it's annoying and just completely turns me off a particular poster.

You're not a participant in this community. You don't respond to questions honestly (you can't - you don't know how), you don't engage in any real arguments (you post random bible passages that don't even have to do with the topic at hand; if you REALLY KNEW the bible, you'd be able to apply it better than you do), and intentionally try to ambush conversations by interrupting the free-flow of information.

You're a bully. No one likes a bully.

G-d is not a bully.
livelyupurself
You have zero comprehension. How sad. Silly little man, hiding behind his 'crusade for god'.

Dance for me, little puppet. Rack up those $$$$$. Fund more abortions. Kill more fetuses. You rock harder than AC/DC. Highway To Hell, man.
efilorp4

quote:

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

efilorp4
If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

livelyupurself
Pride is a sin, Steve. And you are guilty of that 'sin' of pride because you can't seperate yourself from your sense of being the 'messenger of God' enough to see that your pride and giant ego are doing more harm to your cause. So, continue on, raise more money. Hats off to you.
efilorp4
At least you know enough to choose between heaven and hell. We hope you make the right choice for yourself.
lucizoe
Oh, sheesh, "we hope you make." We.

Show's over, ladies. There's more than one of them in there. We have hit crazy! *ding ding ding*
livelyupurself
Hehehe, well we are enjoying your continued posts to raise money for choice. Not to mention the laughs we are getting at your expense. Thank you Steve for livening up our dull Sunday evening :-)

xoxoxo
lively/yuefie & pinchejoto
efilorp4
Why thank you livelyupurself. :-)

There's more where that came from. :-)
snafooey
But if you haven't changed any minds - and come on, we all know that you haven't, including you - then why are you here?

People leave Bust b/c either they grow out of it and/or it's not political enough - I've never ever heard of it being the other way around. And I highly, highly doubt anyone has contacted you to let you know otherwise.

Just to be an asshole. That's why you're here. B/c bothering us is more important to you than actually supporting the cause you supposedly believe in.

You'd rather women abort fetuses - even though it's against everything you stand for (again, supposedly) - b/c you are too arrogant and prideful to stop yourself.

Quite sad, really.

Again, I'm keeping it to this thread - I realize I'm arguing with the man on the corner in the tin-foil hat, believe me.
nereid
Why the hell weren't you in church, efilthorp??
efilorp4
HOLY BIBLE Romans 3:3-5

quote:

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

nereid
Maybe he think's *he* is god.
efilorp4

quote:

Why the hell weren't you in church, efilthorp??

You mean heaven!
efilorp4
I am not God.

I will gladly keep posting his word. :-)
snafooey
Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
livelyupurself
"Yes", says the little man in the tin foil hat, "there's more $$ for choice where that came from"

And in your honor, Steve Katzner, I am taking that $50 rebate check from Office Depot that I got in the mail yesterday and giving it to NARAL. Squeeee!

So, on behalf of whoever's abortion that helps fund, thank you.
efilorp4
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
livelyupurself
Cha-ching!

Extra, Extra! Steve Katzner funds even more abortions, all while commiting his favorite sin of pride.
nereid
"I will gladly keep posting his word"

And funding abortions, you retard.
snafooey
Of all religions, Christianity is without a doubt the one that should inspire tolerance most, although, up to now, the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men .

- Voltaire

On that note, I'm going to bed.
efilorp4
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
nereid
Christian soldiers armed with virtue-
hearts afire with blind obsession,
cannot see the difference 'twixt
compassion and oppression.
~Sabbat, The Clerical Conspiracy
efilorp4
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
efilorp4
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
livelyupurself
drunk on his own pride. wow, how awesome his stupidity is.

ca-ching $$$$$!

nitey nite all.
bunnyb
People, despite finding some of it amusing - can I PLEAD with you to stop baiting the tr*ll (baiting is baiting is baiting, in this thread or not)? Yes, it's a venting outlet but it has not been used as such recently, it has been used to bait he-who-shall-not-be-named.

My concern is that of all the posts made in here yesterday, a fraction were made on the rest of the board :-(. Do not allow Bust to become about him, that's what he wants.

People will have left, and people will continue to leave, not because they have seen the light but because they have seen the darkness of the board becoming troll dominated; at the moment it IS being dominated by him because he is not being ignored.
voodoo_princess
bunnyb - though I admit I did spend 1 night trying to "outype" the troll and thereby try to quash his ever abundant posts..... I now see him as the toy that's lost it's luster.... no more fun, I'm over it and quickly becoming less frequent to post as the jesus mumbo jumbo is just sucking the fun right out of posting here.... so I suppose the short of it is, I agree with you and really just wish the troll would die (figuratively or literally, either would be fine) :-(
efilorp4

quote:

Do not allow Bust to become about him

It's all about Jesus. :-)
battygurl
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour, steve. I'm still here and I thoroughly renounce you and any god you claim to represent. You cutting and pasting the bustalicious member list doesn't change that.
efilorp4
Jesus love you battygurl. :-)
efilorp4

quote:

renounce you and any god you claim to represent.

HOLY BIBLE Luke 6:21-23
21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
22Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
snafooey
Jesus may love Battygurl, but I'm guessing he's having a much harder time with you right now.

Sorry, I'll stop.
efilorp4
snafooey said

quote:

Sorry, I'll stop.

http://lounge.bust.com/discus/messages/19/51115.html?1148520738
pixiedust
I used to be prolife...but lately I see a big reason to be prochoice! I am trying so hard to keep myself in check and not respond. I just keep reminding myself that this is a big joke to him. Someone who really belived in something the way he claims to would never go around making a mockery of their cause and pissing off the people they want to reach. It's people like him who turned me from the strong faith I had as a child and made me question all the fakes, flakes, and nuts who profess to be christian. how proud are they going to be on judgement day when they are watching their lives and seeing how destructive their behavior was, When they see how many people turned their back on their faith because it became abusive.
I would rather be the ignorant sinner because at least he didn't know any better.

efilorp4
You are without excuse pixiedust!!!

quote:

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

venetia
pixiedust
You know what Steven Katzner...my relationship with God is between HIM and ME! And I don't need any excuse or approval from you! Go take the plank out of your own blind eye before you came preaching at me you little heretic!

ETA: If that doesn't deserve a big fat $50 check to Planned Parenthood in his name, I don't know what does!
nohope
on the subject of vain in my imaginations and my foolish heart.

I had an imagionary friend once.

Then I turned six.
efilorp4
pixiedust: WHAT PART OF

quote:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
pepper
hey pix, are you in canada?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.