Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
lucizoe
Okay, yeah, it's a troll. I really don't think any of us were "nasty bitches" to it when it first appeared, but that's moot now. Ignore time, y'all.
culturehandy
go_kayte, that is utter bullshit what people did to you. I'm glad you're around here.

For the record, I also never introduced myself in the for the newbies thread either. I just lurked for a long time.

ETA: I am speechless, re: The bust sin bin, and the profile.
pepper
how do you block a troll from pming? i don't require the services of an ignoramous to tell me that she thinks i'm a fucking cunt.
kickitkickitkickit
I'm sorry guys. I've been going through so many personal problems lately and really none of them have anything to do with you, nor should I have lashed out on you guys. I really do hope that you'll accept me as a new member and not as a troll or "it". I'll edit my post and remove the flames and junk. Feel free to pm me and we can further discuss the issue or we can all drop it.
bunnyb
pepper, in my controls there's a left-hand option PM Buddies/Block List.
tesao
MUITO thank you, bunny b mine!!!!
raisingirl
WOWEE. What a fine mess. Well, well, well, if this doesn't earn me certification as a mindreader, Culturehandy, I don't know what does!

::wanders off, shaking head, grabbing a piece of custard pie on the way out::
auralpoison
I have really got to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt. Really. Every time I do they do something so profoundly idiotic that I throw up in my own mouth a little bit.
culturehandy
Rasin, my hat goes off to you.
pixiedust
Must be the water.....I didn't even realize that there was more stuff going on all over the lounge until I noticed a post in the pregnancy thread.
tesao
in the pregnancy thread, TOO??? dren. i wonder if it has a villa in france??? unsure.gif
auralpoison
Oh, yes! And a penthouse in NYC, high above all those nasty minorities.
pixiedust
Taken from Bv thread....best response to a T post ever!

"Okay, we're not just talking odor here. Were talking about life-altering, esteem-destroying, sex life-ruining medical conditions. Don't patronize us.

DO I SMELL SPAM?!?!"
pollystyrene
In the pregnancy thread. ((Laughing at the pathetic-ness)) I saw the posts in the BV thread and I knew those wouldn't go over well. The Busties in there are hard-core about that stuff (not a criticism- if I had to deal with that, I'd be pretty defensive over my territory, too.)

My suggestion- if she really wants to play well with others, she should just make a new screen-name, re-introduce herself and speak nothing of this hot mess.
pixiedust
I think the BV-ers are still smarting over the jamu stick debacle! Not that I blame them!
go_kayte
I think the troll should just be ignored. That thing about minorities in the news thread was just flat out racist. Don't feed it.
pixiedust
Wow...ignore it is...sometimes a mod or two would be nice.
ginger_kitty
go_kayte, I think you make a great addition to our Bustie world!! Sorry you had to deal with jerks in that other forum.

I can't believe the troll makes a phony apology, says she hopes everyone will accpet her, then posts a racist comment in the News thread! I have no patience for racism......

*wonders off, seeing red, to put the troll on ignore*
pollystyrene
I love the post in the "socially inept" thread....um yeah, ya think?
doodlebug
No wait, wait. Did you read the troll's profile??? Scroll down.

Remember the chick with the house in the south of France? I'm just sayin'....
pollystyrene
Yeah, I read that.

I wasn't really around when that whole thing went down, but I heard the re-cap somewhere.

Yep, it-whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken is now on the ignore list. No redeeming qualities whatsoever and it's less entertaining by the second.
doodlebug
polly, I think that woman/person was here in several incarnations as well. Anyway, I have my suspicions. It's the same style of posting: randomly entering threads to post inconsequential, manufactured "opinions" that show zero real involvement in the actual discussion, but leave a false impression of legitimate interest/participatory aspirations.

I'm on the "ignore" plan, too. Waste. Of. Time.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jan 21 2007, 05:40 AM) *

No wait, wait. Did you read the troll's profile??? Scroll down.

Remember the chick with the house in the south of France? I'm just sayin'....

I was thinking the same thing. She has come back here under manyincarnations and pulled the same "I have problems" crap to excuse poor behavior.

I'd moderate this shizzle in a mizzle!
kickitkickitkickit
You guys are making a big deal out of nothing and no I have not been a member here before because DUH I wouldn't have just started a thread. I really have nothing else to say about this issue because it seems like all you want to do is to sit around discussing me/ignoring me. You are making yourselves look and act just as immature as I did when I first arrived. If you don't want to work out any issues you have with me, then add me to your ignore list. But to continue talking about me over and over again like a broken record is getting really old.

No, I'm not leaving.
No, I'm not racist, far from it.
Yes, my apology was real. I would not have apologized if I hadn't meant it.
Yes, I think I've proven myself to not be a troll.

Now excuse me while I go enjoy the rest of this site and this great forum. Maybe I'll see you around on it.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(girlygirlgag @ Jan 21 2007, 03:03 PM) *

I was thinking the same thing. She has come back here under manyincarnations and pulled the same "I have problems" crap to excuse poor behavior.

I'd moderate this shizzle in a mizzle!

Yup, it's her.
bunnyb
proven herself not to be a troll? how?

how can she possibly defend herself with a signature like that? "Prove me to be one or concede".

bwah hah haha.

kickitkickitkickit
QUOTE(girlygirlgag @ Jan 21 2007, 11:48 AM) *

Yup, it's her.

Do an ip check. If theres no proof, then stop making assumptions.
tesao
i just discovered NUTELLA!!! oh my gods. all i've done so far is eat it with a spoon (so minimalist!) with banana slices, and on fresh bread. i've heard about nutella crepes with ice cream and chocolate and/or caramel sauce.

why on earth did it take me so loooooooooooooooong????

regarding other foods: what i miss the most about the united states is a good burger. oh, and mexican food. what i wouldn't give for carnitas. or chicken in mole sauce. or chilaquiles.

what i miss the most from brasil is pao de queijo and green corn ice cream, my favourite in the whole wide world.

let's get this thread back on track, shall we???

what do the rest of you do with nutella? what food would you miss the most if you couldn't have it?
bunnyb
I'd probably miss nutella, fresh fruit, pasta, pizza, fajitas, nachos ... (basically everything I'm missing just now -whilst trying to lose weight- bar the fruit which I'm eating in plenty).

I'm like rose and can eat the divine chocolatey goodness with a spoon but I also love it with fresh strawberries and banana, on crepes and the wonderful nutella wontons turbojenn has us all cussing her for!

tes is right we need to get this thread back on track and utilise the ignore function.
kickitkickitkickit
QUOTE(tesao @ Jan 21 2007, 01:03 PM) *

i just discovered NUTELLA!!! oh my gods. all i've done so far is eat it with a spoon (so minimalist!) with banana slices, and on fresh bread. i've heard about nutella crepes with ice cream and chocolate and/or caramel sauce.

why on earth did it take me so loooooooooooooooong????

regarding other foods: what i miss the most about the united states is a good burger. oh, and mexican food. what i wouldn't give for carnitas. or chicken in mole sauce. or chilaquiles.

what i miss the most from brasil is pao de queijo and green corn ice cream, my favourite in the whole wide world.

let's get this thread back on track, shall we???

what do the rest of you do with nutella? what food would you miss the most if you couldn't have it?

Nutella is pretty amazing and versatile. I like to make nutella and banana sandwiches. I toast the sandwich in a frying pan with a little butter. It's amazing! I'm half portuguese, btw. Quero bolinhos de arroz smile.gif
mornington
piiiiiie biggrin.gif

that is all.
bunnyb
oooh, NUTELLA PIE!

auralpoison
WORD, to the Tes.

I know I will be stoned to death for this, but I still don't like Nutella. It's all hydrolized & I just don't like it. Don't like the Rocher, either. I like the Roca.

I have had the sickest craving for Taco Bell. I haven't had TB in at least five years. I want Nachos Bell Grande!

HB had an AP night last night & ordered a grip of Indian food even though he doesn't care for anything but samosas, Dal, & *mild* saag. I swear, the man would eat nothing but the samosas if I let him & these bastards are about the size of your fist & filled with seasoned mash & mushy peas. Yum.

Bunny, what kinda diet are you on? Some variation on the glycemic index? Cos I've got the sugar & have come up with dozens of recipes to skirt that sugar/starch drama. I even make my own pasta, crusts, & tortillas! I can even cut the tortillas down into chips!
mornington
do NOT mention the samosas. i love samosas. i'd eat them til they came out my ears.

and saag paneer. accompanied by peshwari naan, then the dhaal my friend J's cook used to make us when we were kids, to balance out C's boy's fried ladysfingers.

and then i would explode.
freckleface2727
tes,
try simple crepe's w/ just nutella, sprinkled liberally w/ sifted powdered sugar on top.
or add a banana & the p sugar on the inside, that's how the mr eats them. we then nuke them for about 12 seconds and ohlala the Bliss!

I have the munchies today and most muchly thankyou for reminding me we have the makings in the pantry! smile.gif

I am embarrassed to admit I do not know what a samosa is?!
culturehandy
Oh samosa's would be divine right now. I went grocery shopping last night and came across nutella, and all I could think about was this thread and the nutella chat!
lucizoe
Oh, freckle! A samosa is the Indian answer to the stuffed pastry. Spiced potato-and-pea or spicy meat-filled conical flaky dough dumpling of delight. They are truly the answer to all the world's problems. I too could eat them until I asploded.

I've been on a Chicken Makhani kick lately. Mmmmm...tandooried chicken simmered in cream, tomato and spices.

mornington
yup, what luci said, freckle. they are the only food you need. depending on where you get them from, they come in different sizes - from teeny tiny hor d'oeuvres to fist-sized beasts. the pastry is incredibly similar to that used to make chinese spring rolls or wontons.

damnit. why could this conversation have started after my dinner? now i no longer want chowder, i want curry. i think i'll still have the sticky toffee pudding though.
pixiedust
*pout* Something about this pregnancy is keeping me from craving my Indian food! Just teh thought is pretty gag worthy right now! And I swear I feel like I am about to OD on suagr latey! All I have been craving is Ice Cream!...and pickles...but not together!

And I could eat Taco Bell almost everyday! I love their chicken Quesadillas!

I've been having major cravings for Satarbucks too, even though I am, not generally a coffee drinker.
bunnyb
craving starbucks? sounds like my kinda pregnancy?

AP, I'm on the cut out all the shit and eat well diet, maybe you've heard of it?

I love Indian food but not craving it after all the talk as I'm stuffed with roast beef and yorkshire puddings (the diet's going so well). I ADORE pakora but believe it's mainly an Indian/Scottish delicacy. Very luck we are.

go_kayte
My favorite indian restaurant, where I used to work, went out of business about a year ago and I miss it soooo bad. There are a few others but I want matter paneer from this particular restaurant. Mmmm. Bunnyb, I love pakora too, paneer pakora is my favorite. And onion kulcha bread, yummy!!!

I just went out to lunch with my fam to this bistro and I got the quiche and it was pretty nasty. I tried everyone else's things and I think I ordered the worst thing they had. Damn it.
auralpoison
I have chickpea issues, so I'm not crazy about pakora. Our joint offers chicken, veg, & calamari pakora.

Largely, I prescribe to the not eating shit diet, but I think adjustments can be made to make shit not so shit. Going scratch & whole grain has done wonders for me, I keep my shit in check. I do indulge on occasion, but not often. I can't recall the last time I had chocolate or a candy bar... sugar snap peas have become my candy.

That being said, I'd like to crutch down to the basement & nab a Butterfinger.
turbojenn
Do I need to come in here and mention the nutella wontons again?! tongue.gif

Bunny, I'm with you on that diet...its actually going well here, though I am jonesing for some chocolate, and I must. not. Thankfully, the weather is dreadful out there, so I'm not inclined to walk to a store to buy some food I might regret.

Mmmm....samosas and pakoras...two of my favorite words and food! Our indian restaurants here in the indian/pakistani 'hood have pakoras....deeeelish!
sixelacat
Ahhh!! Nutella! culture, I was at the grocery last night too, saw the Nutella, and totally caved. I ate 1/4 of the jar last night just spoonin' it. Welcome to our addiction, Tes!

And now I want chicken in mole sauce. Damn you ALL. Don't ever stop..... smile.gif
yuefie
Mmm pakoras. Mmmm samaosas. MMMMMM Chicken Makhani!

Damn you all! Especially you luci, 'cause now I am tempted to drive 45 minutes to have the best Chicken Makhani I've ever encountered. Yum.

I really like Nutella slightly warmed with granny smith apple slices. Or slathered on a crepe. or bananas. Oh god, it's divine on banana bread. Hell, it could almost make a piece of cardboard edible. Almost.

Hey sixela, I'm making chicken mole enchiladas for dinner tonight. Now if only I could zap you some.

mornington
seriously, we need a drooling smiley in this place.

mm, pakora. i like my local indian's mirch murge masala. murgh passanda and ghohst jalfrezi are good too. i think i just eat too much indian.

i probably ought to go on the eat less shit diet, but right now, i have pms and i want ice-cream. and other sweet things. I'm an "all things in moderation" sort of eater.

although talking of granny smith apples... with stilton.
bunnyb
I need to hang out with ben and his mate jerry soon.

My friend the busker said today that she'd eaten a large B&J at cinema and I was thinking "large tub? in the dark? dangerous" but it was a sundae with caramel chew chew, phish food and vanilla. mmmm.

eta: coupla busties have got me eating granny smith slices and peanut butter.
tesao
mmmmmmmmmmm. stil-ton.

ripe pears and stil-ton.

i make this KILLER torte with a crust made with stilton cheese, pears poached in port, sliced and distributed over the prebaked crust, covered with the poaching port mixed with pear preserves and reduced before slathering over the pears in the crust.

heaven.

um, mornington? there is NO SUCH thing as too much indian!! there is one indian restaurant here. (although you can get curry, such as it is, almost everywhere)

can you say

SAAAAAAAAAAAA
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SAAAAAAAAAAAA?????
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jan 21 2007, 06:23 PM) *

WORD, to the Tes.

I know I will be stoned to death for this, but I still don't like Nutella. It's all hydrolized & I just don't like it. Don't like the Rocher, either. I like the Roca.

I don't like it either. I don't know what is wrong with me.

CARNITAS!! *drool*

*edit*

I used to serve at the best Indian Restaurant in town and the mornings when they made fresh paneer pakora and green chutney were my faves! I would walk in and the chef would have a plate waiting for me......Yummmmmmmmmy!

Chicken Tikka Saag rocks my house. Mango Lassi too!
yuefie
GGG, there is a little family owned place here called Carnitas Uraupan and naturally their specialty is carnitas. It is killer! They have a sister restaurant in Tijuana but I've only been to the one here. And it's super cheap. We only go once in a blue moon cause I figure anything that tasy is made the old way, with lard!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.