Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
LoveMyPugs
ASSHAT ! ? ! ? ! ?

That's a new one for me.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

CH - my fiance is fond of calling people Dicknose. Cracks me up everytime he says it.
culturehandy
I got asshat from the boards. I don't remember who first used it. But, I loved it so much that it became a regular part of the vocab.

I have also become very fond of fuck-o. It's from The Usual Suspects.
ginger_kitty
heehee, I was wondering where I'd stolen fuck-o, from.

tesao, banana bread with pecans and NUTELLA? Sounds delicous!! I am going to have to make some this weekend.
maimy
I like fuckwit, but I've also grown fond in the past couple of years of oldies-but-goodies which are simple and sort of evocative just because they're a little out of circulation.

Dullwit.
Dullard.
Moron.
Limpwit (yeah, I like "wit" ones ...).
Simpleton.
Halfwit (oh dear).
Prat is also lovely.
culturehandy
I looooooooooove the word prat, and toss pot, and sot and half wit. One of my very good friends is from England, and she laughs when I use English slang, she says it sounds so cute with my "canadian accent".

What else, motherfucker, fuckhead, fucker, pretty much anything with fuck in it.
bunnyb
Asshat is very popular on the boards, especially in kvetch. Numbnuts/amazing ass troll was also the asshat so it's been used a lot in here. I remember the first time reading asshat being used by yuefie a long time ago in relation to an asshat she knows and tes coined the phrase "asshats do vex me".

I love fuckwit, twat, tosser and prat.
mornington
I've started using asshat irl. it's becoming a favourite phrase.

otherwise... knob, tit, arse, wanker, cockbadger, fuckwit, dumbfuck, dickhead, sod... I just swear lots. "oh bloody hellfire" is a favourite, especially as whenever I say it I sound like I've got several plums in my mouth.
culturehandy
Tosser and wanker are also wonderful.
mandolyn
asshat's been around for many a year. i can't remember who coined it either. i want to say minx.
i like git. makes me guffaw.
ratgrl
I like fuckwit and fuckhead. And douchbag! That last one's an oldie but goodie, IMO. laugh.gif
bunnyb
forgot about wanker, tit and arse; I love those too.The big sweary-guns come out when I'm *really* pissed
culturehandy
Oh douchbag! Love it, makes its way into my vocab every once in a while.

I also like plain old ASS. Particularly the way Donna's mom from That 70's Show said it, in reference to Donna's dad. biggrin.gif
greenbean
My roommate says "D-bag" often. As in "that guy is a total D-bag"! Its so funny, like hes afraid to say the real thing, like when people say "A-hole" or "mother F-er".

I'm personally known to say Butthead or Butthole. Been there since me youth. Fucktard if I'm really pissed.
LoveMyPugs
Mr. Pug's aunt says Fuckbag. smile.gif

She's this tiny little woman and when people make her mad she's like, "Fuckbag!" when they walk away. It cracks me up.

Maimy - blink.gif

You are one of the nicest people on this site and you always speak so eloquently. I refuse to believe that you use bad language. You are hurting my mental picture of you.

Now culturehandy on the other hand. tongue.gif
culturehandy
Oh LoveMyPugs, I love to use the F-bomb! I fucking love it! laugh.gif

Bring it on! I'll see you in the flamewar thread! biggrin.gif
nickclick
i'm quite fond of creative cursing and cursing often, but i have trouble when using a word for it's real meaning. for example, i'll use shit and it's various forms to describe something i don't wanna do, something that sucks, or a person who's annoying me. but to describe going to the bathroom, i'll use 'potty' or 'poo.'
punkerplus
Personally I like dickshit, but thats just me.

And cunt. I know its either meant to be reclaimed or or not used at all. But I like it as an insult, and not even a really bad one. I'll call my boyfriend a cunt for tickling me, my friends one for teasing me, but never my mum, mainly because she would cry.
greenbean
Yeah, I've noticed the Brits use cunt more liberally than Americans do. In America, if its used as an insult its supposed to be like, the WORST, which I think is insulting in itself. But when brits say it it seems more like a playful insult.
LoveMyPugs
greenbean -

I'm from the US and I used to think cunt was this "terrible" word. One day when I was really pissed at one of my girl friends I called her a fucking cunt and to be honest I felt very empowered by it. So, now I use it regularly. I think it's funny that punkerplus calls her man a cunt for tickling her. That's funny. I'm going to call Mr. Pugs that next time he playfully spanks me and see what kinda reaction I get. I'll bet he'll be a little shocked and spank me somemore. Hmmm...not a bad idea uh? tongue.gif
culturehandy
I also use cunt and cow. I used to use cunt when I was really pissed off at someone, but now I use it jokinly, but I still don't use it that often. I really do prefer saying fuck. I really love the word fuck.
ginger_kitty
I like saying fuck, too. Or fuckers. I also use bastards a lot. I call everyone bastards.

Prick, asshole, and dickhead are favorites of mine to.

Usually if I say cunt I am joking. Or whore, I am kind of big on using whore as an insult, regardless if I really feel someone is a whore or not.
treehugger
QUOTE(nickclick @ Feb 1 2007, 10:46 AM) *

i'm quite fond of creative cursing and cursing often, but i have trouble when using a word for it's real meaning. for example, i'll use shit and it's various forms to describe something i don't wanna do, something that sucks, or a person who's annoying me. but to describe going to the bathroom, i'll use 'potty' or 'poo.'

nickclick, I have no idea why your post triggered this memory....but when I was working construction, the foreman came up to me to ask me where "so and so" was. I replied,

"Oh, he went to take a dump."

The foreman walked away laughing his BUTT off.....

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled conversation......

(I was serious, by the way...)
bunnyb
I have to be really pissed off to use the c-word; it is not used liberally by all Brits and, in my experience, men use it more than women.
Phantom
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

For the most part, I only use insults are when I'm kidding, but sometimes I get foul when I'm mad. I prefer to get even, though. wink.gif

I see a lot of insults here that I've never heard before; I guess it's a difference in dialect. I like the good old standbys like "shit for brains" and "asswipe".

QUOTE(maimy @ Jan 30 2007, 07:05 PM) *

I like fuckwit, but I've also grown fond in the past couple of years of oldies-but-goodies which are simple and sort of evocative just because they're a little out of circulation.

Dullwit.
Dullard.
Moron.
Limpwit (yeah, I like "wit" ones ...).
Simpleton.
Halfwit (oh dear).
Prat is also lovely.

Funny you should mention "Dullard". I used to work at Dillard's Department Store, and I would always refer to it as "Dullard's". You're right; the ones we don't hear too often are the funniest.

QUOTE(bunnyb @ Jan 31 2007, 06:54 AM) *

Asshat is very popular on the boards, especially in kvetch. Numbnuts/amazing ass troll was also the asshat so it's been used a lot in here. I remember the first time reading asshat being used by yuefie a long time ago in relation to an asshat she knows and tes coined the phrase "asshats do vex me".

I love fuckwit, twat, tosser and prat.

I like asshat, and my own variant "Cranial Suppository".
QUOTE(ratgrl @ Jan 31 2007, 10:24 AM) *

I like fuckwit and fuckhead. And douchbag! That last one's an oldie but goodie, IMO. laugh.gif

Douchebag is funny, but I like to use my own variant of "Deutsche Mark". It's only a defunct unit of German currency, but it sounds dirty as hell.

QUOTE(greenbean @ Jan 31 2007, 02:29 PM) *

My roommate says "D-bag" often. As in "that guy is a total D-bag"! Its so funny, like hes afraid to say the real thing, like when people say "A-hole" or "mother F-er".

I'm personally known to say Butthead or Butthole. Been there since me youth. Fucktard if I'm really pissed.

He, he, Fucktard. Good stuff.

I use euphemisms sometimes, too, especially if there are children present.

QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Jan 31 2007, 03:08 PM) *

Mr. Pug's aunt says Fuckbag. smile.gif

She's this tiny little woman and when people make her mad she's like, "Fuckbag!" when they walk away. It cracks me up.

IPB Image

QUOTE(treehugger @ Feb 1 2007, 04:12 PM) *

nickclick, I have no idea why your post triggered this memory....but when I was working construction, the foreman came up to me to ask me where "so and so" was. I replied,

"Oh, he went to take a dump."

The foreman walked away laughing his BUTT off.....

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled conversation......
(I was serious, by the way...)

IPB Image
punkerplus
Glad I could give you ideas Pugs tongue.gif

I think I started saying cunt all the time in high school just to reclaim it (and because I was am a contrary little madam) but now it doesn't even sound bad to me. Has anyone seen Thirteen? It is used really harshly and it did shock me. I agree with bunnyb though in that its more men that say it then women. Some men who use it liberally are quite shocked when they hear a woman using it.

culturehandy, by saying cow you reminded me that i love using "mare". But apparently its actually just short for nightmare, whereas I always thought you were actually calling someone a female horse. I prefer my version.
maimy
Oh, Pugs, mah luv. I am SUCH a sailor-mouth, always have been. I guess I hold it back on the boards mainly because I only acknowledge the people that I like here - though in years past, I had a reputation for ripping new ones when it suited my mood. I'm still rather known for it on at least one other board I belong to - and if you think I'm creative with a PG vocabulary ... Heh.

One of the most frequent phrases to come out of my mouth, about ten times every day while driving to and from work (and it's a short commute, kids), is the southern-accented "And you thought I needed to be stuck up behind your sorry, slow-moving ass WHY, EXACTLY? MORON!"

Nothing gets the job done quite like IDIOT, FUCKING IDIOT, though. And it pluralizes nicely, where applicable.

I forgot git, too. Love hollering "YOU GIT" at other drivers, in between "moron!" and "dullwit!"

(I mean, I'm named for an injury, hon - ya gotta think I'm not as sweet as pie alla time, right?)

Heh. I love it when people think I am so nice. Because more often than not, I have a problem with people thinking I am a total asshole. *Grin*
raisingirl
Oh Maims, I can think of at least one person who needs a new one ripped, believe me.
missladyj
I am a fan of the word Dickweed.

I have a sign on my fridge that says " How about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up" and the bottom it says " Think before you say something stupid". I wish more people would just shut the fuck up and think before they said such stupid shit.

I am a grand swearer. I had friends who would play a game that involved counting how many times I dropped an F-bomb.
wombat
Uh, don't you mean "dillweed?" smile.gif
roseviolet
"Dillweed" is another name for dill which is an herb. I've heard it used as an insult, but "dickweed" was a far more popular insult where I grew up.
bunnyb
1. dick weed
A person who perpetually exercises poor social judgement.

2. dick weed
Any person -usually a male- who insists in making his presence known wherever he goes usually resulting in everyone thinking he's a complete douchebag.

laugh.gif oh missladyj and rose, that's now my favourite insult! Although I see it as being very applicable to certain females too.
maimy
Heh, Phantom - I always had a hard time shopping there ...

I was reunited with a new old one last night, thanks to staying home and watching "As Time Goes By" while I had a cold that prevented my being able to rest:

Simpleton.

Ahh, sweet. It's probably not going to hit my Top Ten Things to Shout While Driving list, but it's still good.

(Raisin, there are always too many. I have opted for ignoring them universally. Even though I don't use the function for it, I tend to feel - snobbishly - my words are too precious to discard on the halfwits of the cyber-world.)
girltrouble
oh, maimy. i remember your maiming days...*sigh* breathtaking. you so lived up to your name. and now you are such a sweetheart. it (and you) really is(are) pretty amazing.(!)
raisingirl
Maimy, it's like that part in Heathers where Veronica is at the house party and says, "I have a little prepared speech I tell my suitor when he wants more than I'd like to give him: Gee, Blank, I had a really nice" -- and the simpleton guy says, "Save the speeches for Malcolm X. I just want to get laiiiiiiiid (thumping his stomach)." And then she responds with the clincher: "You don't deserve my fucking speech."

Something like that?
maimy
Raisin:

"Very."
girlygirlgag
I just have to share that I am enjoying a martini with stilton cheese and olvies in it right now, and I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Hung over for traffic court tomorrow! Dang lady drivers! laugh.gif
missladyj
when I say dickweed I mean dickweed. If I wanted to say dillweed I would but I don't so dick weed it is
wombat
Y'all don't watch King of the Hill, I see.
tesao
omcod. HEATHERS!!! best.movie.ever. SO tongue in cheek over the top ridiculously funny!

VERY. indeed.

g3: a martini with stilton. yum. are the olives stuffed with the stilton??? oh. MY.

*reaches out to feel g3*

ummmmmm. you DO feel all warm and fuzzy!!!!

how did traffic court go??

deschatsrouge
omg wombat are you kidding? I lurve my King of the Hill.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(tesao @ Feb 9 2007, 06:36 PM) *

omcod. HEATHERS!!! best.movie.ever. SO tongue in cheek over the top ridiculously funny!

VERY. indeed.

g3: a martini with stilton. yum. are the olives stuffed with the stilton??? oh. MY.

*reaches out to feel g3*

ummmmmm. you DO feel all warm and fuzzy!!!!

how did traffic court go??

AWFUL!

I have to go to trial. I hit a parking meter in the rain a few blocks from my house, so I drove home to report it. Well, I guess that was a big "no no" unbeknownst to me ohmy.gif

I have a good attorney though.

Yep, olives stuffed with stilton, very stilton-y!
tesao
oh my. you lawbreaker you! driving HOME to report it! what the frell are you supposed to do??? sit there until some cop HAPPENS to see you???

asshats do VEX me!

all this talk of stilton is making me think of AP's stilton cheesecake and my pear and port torte with gorganzola crust.....mooooooooooldy cheese!!! YUM!!!

auralpoison
GGG, leaving the scene of a crime! Tsk!

I hope the cheesecake works for you, Tes. Keep in mind it is a dessert. Do not try to serve it with a cheese course or you will fail. It's cheesy, but delicate.
tesao
no hu hu, AP! you were clear that it was a dessert. but while on the topic: since my cheese supply is erratic, do you think that it would HAVE to be stilton, or would any blue cheese do? i've been able to find stilton once or twice, but much more likely to find danish blue. or a french bleu. (haven't ever seen gorgonzola, i don't think)

yum.

it is sooooooooooooo nice to have an oven again! even if i don't have all of the baking pans etc that i have back in the USA.

jsmith
Yikes, Euphrates gets off on some nasty pictures...
girltrouble
how am i supposed to have peace when you show me pix like that?

OH YEAH!!!! *slaps her forehead* THE IGNORE BUTTON.

euphrates, post on dicklick!
i won't have to read your obnoxious posts or see your pix. neither will the other busties.
all your yammering is for nought!

praise jeebus, and pass the mouse!

oh ignore button. i love you!
(and the report button ain't bad either!)
lucizoe
Time to bring back donations! Yay!
girltrouble
huh? euphy, can't hear you. i've got you on ignore.

FYI we've got a troll posting graphic pix and quoting the bible. before you scroll down here is how to put someone on 'ignore.' if you scroll slowly you can put euphrates on ignore without ever reading his obnoxious post.

kindly posted by roseviolet

Hey there, newbies! Just so you know, it's super easy to add someone to your Ignore list! When you put a person on "Ignore" status, you won't see their posts! It's a glorious thing. This is just one way to do it. We'll use Euphrates' post below as an easy example.
1. See on the left there were it says the name "Euphrates"? Click on that!
2. The screen will then display the profile for Euphrates. Just to the right of Euphrates name on the profile, you'll see the words "Profile Options". Click on that.
3. A little drop-down menu will appear. In that menu, click on "Ignore User".
4. The screen you see next will display everyone you have placed on your Ignore list. Euphrates should now be listed under "Add new members to your ignore list". Towards the botom of the page, you'll see a lovely button that says "Update Ignored Users". Click on that.
And that's it! The pesky poster is ignored! Hooray!

careful. here it comes....

x
girltrouble
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
bo-ring.
huh? euphy, can't hear you. i've got you on ignore.

FYI we've got a troll posting graphic pix and quoting the bible. before you scroll down here is how to put someone on 'ignore.' if you scroll slowly you can put euphrates on ignore without ever reading his obnoxious post.

kindly posted by roseviolet

Hey there, newbies! Just so you know, it's super easy to add someone to your Ignore list! When you put a person on "Ignore" status, you won't see their posts! It's a glorious thing. This is just one way to do it. We'll use Euphrates' post below as an easy example.
1. See on the left there were it says the name "Euphrates"? Click on that!
2. The screen will then display the profile for Euphrates. Just to the right of Euphrates name on the profile, you'll see the words "Profile Options". Click on that.
3. A little drop-down menu will appear. In that menu, click on "Ignore User".
4. The screen you see next will display everyone you have placed on your Ignore list. Euphrates should now be listed under "Add new members to your ignore list". Towards the botom of the page, you'll see a lovely button that says "Update Ignored Users". Click on that.
And that's it! The pesky poster is ignored! Hooray!

careful. here it comes....

x
mornington
and ... these are miscarriage photos. medical photos... that if you really look, you can find in textbooks or published papers. They're not pretty (and some of them are pretty old too). Just ignore the dimwit fucker...

donations? Excellent. Marie Stopes International?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.