Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
pollystyrene
Troll thread in OBOH. I still have it on ignore from the last time they passed through these parts. Not sure why they're interested in our HIV status. huh.gif
bunnyb
Oh my maude, I can't believe that s/he is back!
pixiedust
Yeah I noticed that earlier. Did they really think they would be recieved any better a second time around by starting unapproved threads? blink.gif
faerietails2
I don't remember this troll from last time. But besides the fact that she created an unnecessary thread and is polling about HIV statuses, the thread looks unsuspicious enough... *shrug*
girlygirlgag
fairie, she was a doozy.
faerietails2
And she had the same name? Was she one of those crazies who just snaps and starts attacking people with crazy shit? Because then I think I remember her.
bunnyb
hey pixie! are you still eating those ding-dongs? lol. She was a doozy, right enough.
pixiedust
No Farie...she started out that way. Got her 55 post in argueing with everyone over the course of just a couple of days! She had a real hard on for me.
pepper
psycho-f had the hots for me too pix. and just the other day i was perusing my ignore list thinking i could prolly delete all as we haven't seen hide nor hair of most of them in forever. good thing i left it all as is eh? never know when the numb one will make a repeat performance. la la la, i do love the ignore function so
bunnyb
yeah she loved us three for sure.

hope you didn't take offense at my comment, pixie, I was just thinking back to how intent in insulting us she was and yet her insults were completely unfounded... all because we discuss food in this thread!

hee, I wonder if the numb one would ever have the nuts to show his face here again.
pepper
omg are we bored or something? can't believe we're even playing with the illusion of an invitation for a repeat performance of THAT!

how's about some more cake, hmm? i like angel food cake. boring, i know, but i still like it ~light as air~
LoveMyPugs
pepper -

I make this dessert in the summer

Angel Food Cake sliced and layered in a 13X9 pan
Covered in Whipped Cream
Following Fruit arranged on top:
Sliced Strawberries
Manderin Oranges (canned are fine)
Pineapple Chunks
Sliced Kiwi
Whole Blueberries
Grapes cut in Half
I like these fruits because they are all the colors of the rainbow. It makes for a great presentation. I'm sure you could substitute whatever you like yourself.
If you want to make it sweeter you can put mini marshmallows on top to and/or sprinkle it with Graham Cracker Crumbs or Ground Pecans.

It's great. My family always loves it.
phobia
LMP -- yeah, it's always the simplest recipes that get the best reception, huh??

Here's the dip I always make that keeps getting me invited to parties biggrin.gif

Mmm...Taco Dip

1 Pkg cream cheese, softened at room temperature until mooshy
1 8-oz pkg sour cream
1 pkg taco seasoning

Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese
Optional -- diced onions, olives, scallions, etc.

Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a mixer or with a hand mixer until smooth. You can also do this by hand but it's very difficult.

Spread the mixture in the bottom of a rectangular baking pan or in the bottom of a 9 x 13 EZ foil (much better for cleanup). Layer the rest of the stuff on top. Serve with tortilla chips.

You'd think people could make it themselves! Yeesh!
pollystyrene
QUOTE(girlygirlgag @ Oct 22 2007, 04:10 PM) *
fairie, she was a doozy.

I posted a little PSA in the thread. Freak magnets, we are.
LoveMyPugs
phobia - thanks for that recipe. mr. pug just bought a new 60 inch plasma tv and i think we are going to have a movie night with all of our friends. that taco dip sounds great and i think it would be a hit. i'm going to make it. do you like pepperoni? i have a pepperoni dip that is fan freaking tastic that i can PM you if you'd like it. let me know.

culturehandy
I went back and read the posts, damn, what a nutsy. I suspect she'd think that I could my effort into a GED and have no life.

What a malicious twat.

Phobia, I am so going to try that dip, it sounds absolutely amazing!
yuefie
I need to get my mind off the fires here, so lets talk food!

Fab and easy fruit dip recipe:

Mix one block of softened cream cheese (or one large tub of whipped cream cheese) with one jar of marshmallow fluff and blend well with hand mixer. Serve with fresh fruit such as strawberries, melon, pears, and apples. This dip never fails to quickly disappear and I am always asked for the recipe, hehe.

I had to make a dessert last week and didn't have much time so I crushed up Peppridge Farms Chocolate Chessmen cookies and layered them with instant chocolate fudge pudding and topped with whipped cream. It was also a hit.

beck
sorry pollystyrene i fed the troll! not been around here for long enough to know who's who. I should've trusted my instinct as I was a bit suspicious of the info in that HIV poll thingy.
faerietails2
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Oct 23 2007, 11:52 AM) *
I went back and read the posts, damn, what a nutsy.

Seriously! I don't know how I could've forgotten that!! I went back and read and it all came rushing back to me. A doozy, indeed!

Your recipes sound awesome! Anyone know of any easy sauce I can make to saute some veggies in?

The party dish that everyone always wants from me is this rice casserole thing, and I always feel so cheesy telling people how I make it because it's so easy. I just make 3 cups of rice, steam a frozen bag of cauliflour/broccoli, dump them in a bowl with 2 cans of cream of mushroom, 1/2 a cup of (soy)milk, a handful of shredded cheese, and a sprinkle of pepper and cayenne and mix. Dump it all in a small casserole dish, cover with cheddar, and shove it in the oven for about 10 minutes so all the cheese can melt. Easy and fast.
pollystyrene
Mmm, I don't even like marshmallow fluff and that sounds delish, yuefie!

Post the pepperoni dip, pugs!!

I have a dip I make at Christmas that is shrimp with cream cheese and sour cream and oodles of fresh dill. You make it into the shape of a Christmas tree, put sprigs of fresh dill all over it and chunks of bell peppers that look like ornaments. It's a little complex, but it's so tasty and I only make it once a year. I'll post it when I get home.

ETA: No problem, beck. It looks so innocent smile.gif but, yeah, it's a wackjob! An ignored wackjob, lest it be tempted to harass me.
pixiedust
Someone at work makes a great dip! It takes a quart of your favorite tabuoli. Squish as much of the liquid out of it as possible, and then mix it with 4 packages of cream cheese.
Everytime she brings it we gorge ourselves! Even people who don't normally like tabuoli!
phobia
Ok, this sauce is awesome on veggies or tofu or seitan (I don't eat meat) and I bet shrimp, too.

Measurements are approximate because I lost the actual recipe a long time ago.

3-5 tablespoons of lightly crushed coriander seeds (I usually grind them up in the mortar and pestle cause it makes me feel like a witch making a potion biggrin.gif)
~1/4 cup dark molasses
~2/3 c white wine
Couple teaspoons soy sauce (I use a really SALTY kind, so use your discretion)
Some sesame oil
Some hot sauce if you want

Mix up the ingredients for the sauce. Sautee everything in some olive oil mixed with a bit of sesame oil, then dump on the sauce and simmer till it gets all glossy and carmelized.

Easiest, yummiest thing ever.
culturehandy
Is this the bon bon thread, according to one trollie mctroll troll it is

CH, must stop baiting troll. *stuffs face full of...tofu?* heh.
faerietails2
*takes the tofu away from ch and hands her some bon bons*

biggrin.gif

EDIT: Being the pig that I am, after reading phobia's sauce recipe (sounds yummy...i'm a vegetarian too!) I started out looking for a good marinara recipe and ended up with this. YUM!
bunnyb
I was wondering why there is an influx of trollish activity of late but then I remembered that Hallowe'en is approaching.

Being dairy-free really screws you when it comes to desserts sad.gif.
kittenb
I don't know if they have it where you are, bunnyb, but a market near me sells a wonderful soy chocolate pudding. Can't remember the name but the wrapping has panda bears on it. I'll see if I can track it down.
I was kinda hopin for a list of trolls to watch out for, or block or whatever.
The recipes sound tastier though!
I'll just read for a while.
Sounds delicious!

yuefie
member, sorry you haven't found what you are *looking* for.

We don't keep an archive on trolls here. They tend to reveal themselves, so listing them is not necessary. All you have to do is keep an eye out inappropriate, rude or abusive posts, and you will know it's a troll. Also, for the repeat offender trolls, you just need to be vigilant in watching for similarities in posting style, or pay close attention to small details such as location or even the time zone they are listed as being in rolleyes.gif. And when one does pop up, you can choose to use the ignore function. It's fabulous tongue.gif
ok -- thanks yuefie!
Ill figure it as I get along
Actully more intrested in the recipes anyway - just a nice surprize
ps -- wheres the ignore function?
kittenb
Yes, it's really helpful to notice similar posting styles when trying to recognize trolls since they have been known to come back under different names.

smile.gif
psychicfemme
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Oct 26 2007, 06:16 AM) *
Is this the bon bon thread, according to one trollie mctroll troll it is

Umm...no, CH, this is the MORON thread...you're in the right place! smile.gif
faerietails2
QUOTE(yuefie @ Oct 29 2007, 04:21 AM) *
They tend to reveal themselves, so listing them is not necessary.

Case in point...

You're so witty, psychofemme. If we were in an elementary school classroom, we might even be impressed by your fabulous retorts.

Oh yeah, member. Just go to the "My Controls" link up on top, then hit "Managed Ignored Users" under the Options section of the side bar. Then you can type in anyone you want to ignore. Works like a charm. smile.gif
culturehandy
PF, I guess that also means YOU'RE a moron, too, given that you are posting in here afterall.

Why don't you and your 16 year old "vampire" boyfriend go and perform some wacky ritual.
pixiedust
*shaking head* it is really sad. All the discussion in the STD thread seems to have stopped now. It's a shame that people don't realize that when people are discussing their real life issues, the last thing they want is for someone to bust in and flippitantly tell them where and what they should be discussing.
LoveMyPugs
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Oct 23 2007, 02:00 PM) *
Post the pepperoni dip, pugs!!

Pepperoni Dip
  • 8 oz package of cream cheese
  • 1 can low sodium cream of mushroom soup
  • 6 inch pepperoni stick
  • Bag of plain bagels
  1. Remove casing on pepperoni
  2. Dice pepperoni stick as small as you can get it with a knife. Because it’s so hard it’s difficult to get it small. A food processor works wonders for this step.
  3. Put cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup and pepperoni in a microwave safe dish.
  4. Microwave for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes. The oil will come out of the pepperoni and the whole mixture will turn orangey.
  5. Meanwhile, cut the bagels like a pizza into eight wedges then pull the wedges apart so you have eight top wedges and eight bottom wedges. These are your dippers. They work great. Hold the skinny end and scoop the pepperoni dip with the fat end.
  6. Serve bagel pieces along side dip. (Careful cause it’s very hot)

It’s salty, creamy and cheesy. It’s great.

*drooling*

crinoline
OMG Pugs! That sounds amazing! Thanks for the recipe, even the boy will love it.
bunnyb
faerietails, you have the best avatars!
roseviolet
Oh my lord, Faerietails, I just clicked on your profile & got a look at your profile pic! Hilarious! I simply adore Moulin Rouge, don't you? biggrin.gif
Thanks for the help faerietails2
faerietails2
*takes a bow* laugh.gif

Rose, I love Moulin Rouge! I was actually trying to make that picture my avatar, but it's 10 pixels too big! Grr!
yuefie
Oh goodie, we have a new member,"Lynda", just looking to stir up some shit by indiscriminately posting jibberish. Praise be to the ignore function.

Notice it is listed as being in CA, but the time zone does not match. Altho', that can easily be recitifed, can't it Trollie McTrollerson? rolleyes.gif

culturehandy
Bwaaahahahahaha.

I think I'm Looking to become a new member.

Oh wait, aren't I also a moron?

*shoves bon bons into mouth*

ETA: what a fucking wacko. I was reading some posts.
faerietails2
QUOTE(yuefie @ Oct 30 2007, 03:04 PM) *
Oh goodie, we have a new member,"Lynda", just looking to stir up some shit by indiscriminately posting jibberish. Praise be to the ignore function.

Notice it is listed as being in CA, but the time zone does not match. Altho', that can easily be recitifed, can't it Trollie McTrollerson? rolleyes.gif

God, what a psycho!

EDIT: Sorry...I troll baited. I'll behave now. It's like fighting with a 5 year old on a temper tantrum.
kittenb
I am not sure that they are the same person but, regardless, the new bitch is just bat-shit crazy.
faerietails2
I think she's a kid. Because if she's an adult...whoa.
culturehandy
I'd like some pie right now. Mmmm.

I think I'm going to head to the grocery store and pick up something. Not too sure what yet.

The troll has openly admitted it's a born again. That fucking explains the wackiness. *shudders* Hey the cockbadger prez is a born again! They have something in common!

yuefie
And how many time zones you think canada has???

Oh my mistake, I did not realise you were referring to Canada. But of course, that would be where "looking" and "member" both hail from, so that makes sense. I guess all three of the recent trolls coming from the same place is purely coincidence though rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Lynda @ Oct 30 2007, 02:53 PM) *
Don't be bashing religions. That would be a bigot.

Don't worry yourself, dearest trollie. We don't be bashing religions here, only morons such as yourself. 'Cause we don't have much tolerance around here for the kind of fools who post such drivel in our threads with sensitive topics, because you know, that would be bigot.

and yeah some of you are fighting like 5 year old

Oh sweetie, we aren't fighting like five year old. We are just pointing out what a fucktard you are. Is that a little much to comprehend? Are we gonna 'splode your poor widdle brain?
culturehandy
Lynda, if you took you're head out of your ass for two seconds, and think for a minute, you'd see a few things. Don't hurt yourself.

For starters, CA can also mean California. Second, Yuefie is from around San Diego, also in the aformentioned state of California, abreviated as CA. Ergo, it is only logical for her to think that CA could mean California.

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

ETA: X posted with Faerie, I also have to add the I heart your avitar!
faerietails2
*hands yuefie a chocolate chip cookie*
That was funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.