Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
bunnyb
Since bunnyb is short for bunnyboyler (a play on my surname) I think I'd go for bunnyboyled.
pherber
I'm pherber No7 (sounds like a perfume) been here since 2005, post count ca. 1287.

I own only one issue of Bust magazine, it's from 1997.

...I still will never get much respect, as I only post random nonsense here. laugh.gif
faerietails2
I regret not going with faeriedeux. Then again, I thought I'd have my original name back in no time...yeah right.
girltrouble
yeah, as much as i adore being girltrouble, i miss all my butta clones and all the silly fun i'd have with them. i miss asking all the busties i admire if i can have their baby, and then having a little buttababy. i miss having badbadbutta for all of my rude, acerbic, bombastic comments (usually aimed at trolls.)
but for all my emails to the admin, i never once got a reply.

*growls*
pepper
butterfinger and two others i don't even remember. if i have to change it again i'm screwed, i suck at making up names for myself.
bunnyb
YOU were butterfinger, pepper? I thought that had been one of girltrouble's butta clones. Hmmm, now that sounds vaguely familiar. It's amazing the posters/handles you forget.
damona
i was once known as celtickitty21, many moons ago.

i, too, thought that butterfinger was a butta clone.
pepper
guys, what are you talking about? that was like my first name and i was that for ages, months and months and months and months before the dingoes got me. geesh, and here i am thinking i'm so unforgettable huh.gif
girltrouble
uh... i have to admit, i thought butterfinger was one of my clones too...
roseviolet
GT, I thought you were Buttafinger - with an A. That right?
pepper
man, now i'm having an identity crisis. i was butterfinger, wasn't i? my god, i'm confused.

i just checked the members list and there's currently someone registered as butterfingers. hmm, maybe there is more than one of me, or you, or something...
faerietails2
lol! this is funny. gt, i also thought you were buttafinger. but i do also remember a butterfinger?

i used to have another name a long ass time ago, but i don't remember what it was. i was mostly a lurker for years, until about 3-4 years ago when i started posting.
damona
heehee! i am just sitting here giggling. with an "a" with an "er" with an "s" on the end....

<---- getting popcorn and sitting back
pollystyrene
I tried reporting that spam thread in Ab-Fad, but keep getting the IPS Driver Error mad.gif

When that member was around the first time, I put them on ignore. When they reappeared recently I couldn't remember what they'd done to cause me to do that. I'm beginning to remember.....
girltrouble
yeah, i think you've got it, rosey, back then i had a loathing for the letter "e" if i was a finger, it would have been a butta, as was my habit at the time. i had so many clones, hell i forgot some of them before i posted twice.
bunnyb
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ May 12 2008, 05:04 AM) *
When that member was around the first time, I put them on ignore. When they reappeared recently I couldn't remember what they'd done to cause me to do that. I'm beginning to remember.....

me too! I had to go to their profile and red their posts and then it all came flooding back!
humanist77
i wonder what interest someone with links about legal news and stopping illegal immigrants would have with a feminist message board? They sure like to post one-liners....
pollystyrene
Yep, keeping an eye on this one.
faerietails2
our little troll found my personal blog and apparently keeps attempting to post godspam all over it. little does he know he's getting filtered without me even having to open my comments folder. wordpress is set up quite nicely to deal with trolls...taking out the garbage has never been more convenient.

what a loser. rolleyes.gif
doodlebug
I think "godspam" is my new favourite word.

tongue.gif
culturehandy
faerie, that is sooooooooo fucked up.

I agree with doodle. Godspam. *snorts*
pollystyrene
I knew I smelled a rat....
auralpoison
Ka-ching! That's a $100 cheque just written for NARAL. Really Steve-o, you need to get a life, son.
auralpoison
I'm in such a giving mood tonight! That's another $100 cheque, but I think I'll give it to PP this time! The hits just keep coming!
anarch
Several more reasons to give to PP, yeah.
auralpoison
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winnah! $100 to the National Women's Law Center!
culturehandy
Buster is a very apt name.

Anyhows, I went to a potluck this evening and had some amazing cabbage rolls. They were TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
auralpoison
I love a good cabbage roll. I make mean holishkes. So simple, so tasty!
culturehandy
Cabbage rolls are a lot of work, but I could continue to stuff my face with them.

Good thing I went for a job this morning! Mind you, it is healthy, home made food. my body loves me for this. Not like I'm cramming myself full of bad evil food, like crapdonalds. Ewwwww.
auralpoison
It's almost all fastfood here. It's distressing. Thank cod I love cooking or I'd be screwed. I mean, I ate at a fucking Applebees!
girltrouble
pollystyrene
(Posting more subtly here)

Actually, it's posting under 3 names- I got oodles of comments from "MissLips", so block that one, too!

Crap, not sure how you formatted that GT, to go directly to my ignore list, so here's a link to the profile!

Remember to IGNORE POSTS and BLOCK PM'S!!

BLOCK TROLL: filibuster
BLOCK TROLL: dustbuster
crazyoldcatlady
to Quoth the GT:

*****TROLL ALERT*****
our usual shmuck troll is back. with 2 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the block button at the bottom of the page. you must click both.

IN the meantime, enjoy this informative video on the complicated issue of choice
girltrouble
janeinane
OMG, when I first saw this I wondered if it was "our" Steve! Don't think so, from a quick search of old posts, but I'm still tickled that the Lounge was the first thing I thought of.

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/06/22/man-ch...n-god-we-trust/

Also -- want to keep this up top --

*****TROLL ALERT*****
our usual shmuck troll is back. with 3 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the update ignored users button at the bottom of the page.*

[Sorry, having trouble managing making links sad.gif]
auralpoison
Ooops! Double posties.
auralpoison
To quote our swanky GT:

*****TROLL ALERT*****
our usual shmuck troll is back. with 3 profiles. instead of putting up with his bs, click on the link below to block his posts and doctored photos. on the next pages, click on the update ignored users button at the bottom of the page.*

BLOCK TROLL: misslips
auralpoison
*****TROLL ALERT*****

auralpoison
*****TROLL ALERT*****

auralpoison
*****TROLL ALERT*****

girltrouble
auralpoison

*****TROLL ALERT*****

*it is also a good idea to add these names to your block pm list if needed and to set your acct to require approval for comments.

[/QUOTE]
auralpoison

*****TROLL ALERT*****

*it is also a good idea to add these names to your block pm list if needed and to set your acct to require approval for comments.

beck
just wanted to say a big thanks to GT, AP, polly and pherber for their posts, which spared me from even seeing most of the troll dirt, and for explaining how to stop them leaving any of their shit on our profiles

merci beaucoup ladies!
culturehandy
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I find it so amusing that he keeps on posting when he *knows* we can ignore. It's like a moron who keeps on putting his hand on a hot burner and just doesn't get it. I really think he likes to masturbate to this. It tickles me greatly that someone is so rediculously stupid and doesn't get it. I mean really. Who is that fucking unintelligent, like I get that we are dealing with an evangelical but even they get it. head meet desk.
girltrouble
yeah. i was talking to mr.t about it. she said it sounds like someone on a mania. who posts 200+ times in a weekend? she said he might have a drug or mental problem. and she would know. those are the people she deals with all day at work...

next time i'm going to write the bb code posts and send them out to a couple of people, ap, polly and whoever else wants it so even when i'm off dealing with my life, there are people to counter his sillyness. all they have to do is cut, paste and post.
girlygirlgag
Well, I saw his bullshit, but luckily I have no soul, so it doesn't bother me.

pollystyrene
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jun 23 2008, 08:49 AM) *
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I find it so amusing that he keeps on posting when he *knows* we can ignore. It's like a moron who keeps on putting his hand on a hot burner and just doesn't get it. I really think he likes to masturbate to this. It tickles me greatly that someone is so rediculously stupid and doesn't get it. I mean really. Who is that fucking unintelligent, like I get that we are dealing with an evangelical but even they get it. head meet desk.

I think it's mostly that it's a hassle to us and gets us riled up. He could be posting anything and as long as we get irritated that he's posting at all, he's successful in his mind.

At this point, the pictures are just laughable.* I mean, between the pro-lifers protesting on the streets and this crap, I'm pretty much non-plussed by photoshopped pictures of miscarried babies being passed off as abortions.

Mutilated baby? That's nice, pass the pie.

*Not so laughable to the Bustie in the avatar, I know. mad.gif That is f-ing obnoxious.
girltrouble
i agree polly. he likes getting us upset, but in all honesty, he's little more than an irritant. we get the block notices up fast and comprehensibly.

but this gets back to my issues with bust. it speaks to a lack of respect. it would take so little to make a couple of busties mods for this and no other circomstances. if that were to happen, this problem would be little more than a blip.

honestly, i don't understand why they don't. unless they really don't give a shit, and it doesn't seem like they do. as a person who used to buy bust religously, now i boycott bust. i don't pick it up, i don't flip thru it, i want nothing to do with it, save the lounge. way i figure, bust doesn't respect me, i don't respect them.

so yeah steve doesn't mean shit to me. he doesn't bug me in the least. but bust? bust bugs the fuck out of me.
auralpoison
200+ posts in one day! I noticed that & nearly pissed myself. Unless I've been deputized, I feel weird if I've posted more than twenty times a day.

And yeah, I think he beats off to his dead baby pics & enjoys trying to piss us off because even negative female attention is attention.

ETA, I'd mod. Shit. I'm in redneck land & have nothing better to do. Without the Lounge, you'd have seen the neighbors saying that I "was quiet & kept to myself" on CNN.

Also, I wonder, do any of the actual Bust staff use the Lounge? Besides the Girlbomb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.