Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUSTing Trolls, Part Deux
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
koffeewitch
*disgusted sigh*

My "ignore" list just gets longer and longer.
deschatsrouge
I was visited by Bitcheatmyshoe. Does any one know if it is a troll or not?
auralpoison
I do not believe so, no. She does not reek of the eau de troll to me, so I'ma give her BotD.
culturehandy
She's a good one, posted for a bit, then disappeared.
auralpoison
Oh, sweet fuck all, now he's ModSquad to Jesus. I'd feel pity for the guy if he weren't so goddamned annoying. I'ma cut a $200 cheque to PP on the morrow.
candycane_girl
Well that's interesting. I tried to search for whitelilly and her profile has disappeared. As for the new Steve, I haven't seen any posts yet but it's just a matter of time.
culturehandy
I just saw the new one. Again, how.freaking.sad. For someone who hates feminists so much, he sure does spend a lot of time here.
auralpoison
Now he's just plain Jesus.
deschatsrouge
Isn't that sacrilegious? Don't crazy people claim to be Jesus?

Wait...

Yeah. now it makes sense. He's crazy, he thinks he's Jesus.

I think Steve's Nemecis should send the nice men in lab coats to deliver one of those oh-so-fashionable jackets with the sleeves that tie in back...
auralpoison
I think it's okay as long as he is a hey-soos.

FEMINIST SEX BABY KILLERS is the latest.
jsmith
Okay, um... so when jackoff makes a new account, does he go and visit everyone's profile page? Cause he's visited mine, and I'm not even a big poster.
deschatsrouge
I think he visits the coolest, most radical, most dangerous Busties. At least this is what I'm telling myself because he keeps visiting me too.
auralpoison
That works for me, Dechats! I'll go quite a stretch without visitors, then as soon as he comes back he's sweatin' me. Dillhole.

ETA: We also now have cryingdady. Advertising DVDs & spreading the wit around.

Is Steve recruiting his D&D chatroom buddies or something now that he has been foiled again?
candycane_girl
Ugh, bartuk is making the rounds.
koffeewitch
Now guys, c'mon. D&D is for satanists. Christtian gamers play...well, er, I don't know. Something without demons. smile.gif

I, too, have a whole lotta new fuckin' troll love in my box. FEMINIST SEX BABY KILLERS is my fave of his recent nicknames. Maybe I'll print it out on a t-shirt or something. I don't know what a "feminist sex baby" is, but still I feel it's gotta catchy ring to it.
culturehandy
awww, I didn't get that one. i got modsquad for jesus instead.
treehugger
see, I got feminist sex baby killers looking at my profile, and a bunch of blanks-does that mean that a person who was looking at my profile has been deleted? That's what I'm thinking.
auralpoison
Yes, it does, Tree.

I think he's trying under t T t & donnap tonight.
jsmith
My gawd. This is just sad.
The latest on mine is "god thy father"
I'm not even being a smartass here, but this guy needs professional psychiatric help.
culturehandy
GOD THY FATHER is the newest incarnation.
auralpoison
LORD THY GOD is checkin' out the portions.
culturehandy
That's the closest he'll ever get to actually getting fucked.
candycane_girl
Apparently LORD THY GOD and JESUSJESUS or something have visited me as well!
culturehandy
jesus reigns over us is the fucko's newest name.
Aithinne
I just don't understand what they think they're accomplishing. If it's just to piss people off, well..... I HIGHLY doubt Jesus would be so juvenile and stupid. I don't get these people- they're all self-righteous about god, religion, etc, but they express their "faith" with hypocritical bullshit behavior. After all, I'm sure if Jesus were on the internet, he'd spend his time forcing his propaganda in a place and manner where it's not welcome... wink.gif wink.gif

Uh huh, Jesus would do that!

I swear, all the cool people with functioning rational brains in their skulls will all end up in hell, and it will be a grand ol' party to not have to listen to these fuckfaces' shit anymore.
candycane_girl
Aithinne, you are completely right. I don't go visiting right wing Christian message boards trying to force my views upon them. Of course, I actually have a life. I'm a student, I have a job, and a social life and don't spend my entire life on the internet like these losers do. But of course, I'm also a civilized person who doesn't believe in beating/nagging people into submission.
auralpoison
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Nov 15 2009, 05:08 PM) *
I just don't understand what they think they're accomplishing.

It's the attention & the power it gives him. He's allllll about having power & control over women even if it's just in our tiny corner of the internet. If he can provoke us into responding to his taunts, he feels it puts him in control & that we're doing exactly what he wants us to do. So smart Busties report & ignore. When he was "truth" & the other two were playing with him, he hung around for days. Today nobody engaged him, they went about their business, hence he got bored & only attacked a couple times.

Honestly, I doubt he's even a fundie. I think he just picked abortion & god because they're two things people get easily riled up over.

And y'know, there are plenty of pro-life feminists out there. Feminism isn't just one militant, anti-god, anti-man, anti-everything movement. There's room for everybody if you believe in equality.

ETA: DonnaP is back & still has yet to be validated.
candycane_girl
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 16 2009, 04:13 AM) *
And y'know, there are plenty of pro-life feminists out there. Feminism isn't just one militant, anti-god, anti-man, anti-everything movement. There's room for everybody if you believe in equality.

What are ya talking about, aural? We're all just a bunch of feminist sex baby killers! Or something.

Anyway, who is DonnaP?
koffeewitch
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 16 2009, 01:13 AM) *
It's the attention & the power it gives him. He's allllll about having power & control over women even if it's just in our tiny corner of the internet. If he can provoke us into responding to his taunts, he feels it puts him in control & that we're doing exactly what he wants us to do. So smart Busties report & ignore. When he was "truth" & the other two were playing with him, he hung around for days. Today nobody engaged him, they went about their business, hence he got bored & only attacked a couple times.

Honestly, I doubt he's even a fundie. I think he just picked abortion & god because they're two things people get easily riled up over.

Beautifully put, A.P. I've had all these exact thoughts, too. "Smart Busties ignore and report" is my new motto.
koffeewitch
Damned double post. Guess it gives me an excuse to say it one more time: Ignore and Report.
candycane_girl
Another thing! For some reason if you try to click on his profile and click "ignore user" it doesn't work (at least for me). I have to go into "my controls" and then "manage ignored users" and then add him to the list. It's easy, but it's strange that the first method doesn't work.
koffeewitch
Hmmm. I ignored him my going into his profile box/hitting ignore user. It worked okay for me. Maybe your computer was having a bitchy moment or something.
girltrouble
it does the same thing, candy. you just take a slightly different route. but when i click ignore it takes me directly to the manage page, the troll's name is in the entry box and i click enter.

as for donna p, aural posts names of new people that she suspects are trolls in here. she's been pretty close to 100%. she's got a nose for it. (much as she might deny it. )
candycane_girl
Well, I'll have to try it on the next troll because it looks like the latest one has already been cleaned up!
ModSquad
Hey Lounge Ladies, So sorry the troll was creeping around for so long. We took care of him. The interns are supposed to check the lounge every week day (our office is closed on the weekends) to keep the trolls out but they were slacking and I am so sorry. They know now that they have to check every single week day to keep the trolls at bay. Sorry again and thank you all so much for the patience.
xoxo,
Callie Watts
Customer Service
orders@bust.com
auralpoison
Thank you, Modsquad!

Well, he's sweatin' me again today. Not only did he send me a PM, now he's trying to get validated under my name, Aural Poison. Does he really think he could believably pull off my wit, my charm, my joie de vivre? Nevermind the fact that I swear like a fuckin' Teamster. I just don't think he has the ovaries for it.
candycane_girl
I think one of the problems is that there isn't anyone to check the lounge on weekends. We've all seen it, they start on a Saturday and spend the whole weekend spamming up the threads.

Either way though, thank you for clearing it up. Also, would it ever be possible to block users who are coming from a certain IP address?
auralpoison
I think that is what kept him at bay for so long, CC_G. His dedication to getting his fix caused him to get another, methinks.
girltrouble
the easiest thing to do would be to check this thread daily-- including the weekends. this is always the best place to get the lowdown.
auralpoison
bbcode::bbcode_tpl() is trying to get validated, the name doesn't sound exactly kosher to me, but we shall see.

ETA: JjEeSsUuSsJjEeSsUuSsJjEeS is on deck.
girltrouble
yeah, that's not legit. that's someone trying to override/hack the bulletin board code.
jsmith
auralpoison, looks like your doppelganger has been validated. There's a visit from him on my profile, along with the pseudo with caps and lowercase letters you posted about.

ETA: nevermind, its profile still says "validating." Why can this person look at profiles if their account isn't valid?
auralpoison
Again with the attempted whatever Rfem BLOG SOON/QUOTING YOU.
jsmith
Holy shit! Really now, do these trolls make the rounds once they sign up? Or do they visit profiles of posters who've written in this thread?
treehugger
we've got one shilling benwa balls now, it seems.
deschatsrouge
I saw nbdx0645 and it smells trolly
auralpoison
Nbdx0645 is NOT a troll. Her posts in the small busted thread have been thoughtful & legit. She gives me not the Bewitched troll nose wiggle. What makes you think she's troll-y outside of her handle (Cos, yeah, that's not the greatest handle. Sounds troll-y.), Deschats?

ETA: Now he is the King of Drama Queens. *sigh yawn*
treehugger
yeah, I don't think Nbdx0645 is a troll either-but, yeah, the handle does sound trollish. She's been very thoughtful and articulate in the small boobie thread.

I agree with AP.
deschatsrouge
It is the handle, just the handle.
auralpoison
I have a feeling it is going to be a long weekend, so please to ignore JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS.

Ignore & report, ladies or it will be a morass of troll dookie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.