Full Version: The Grey's Anatomy thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3
altargrrrl
where is this blog, of which you speak?
livelyupurself
The blog: Grey Matter
turbojenn
sassy....the season 1 dvds are well worth the $20....I ripped mine and put it on my ipod, so I have have Burke and McDreamy anytime I want. Sick, I know.

jojo - I LOVE your idea - I think Mer and Addison should totally give McDreamy a slap around, and then go drink and make out...that would be good television indeed.
freckleface2727
addison yes, but w/ meredith? blah.
maybe izzy though...!!
altargrrrl
thanks for the link!
freckleface2727
I know this is all old news, but I am still enjoying catching up through sunday night re-runs, all the stuff I missed before.

it's not so much of a spoiler as I anticipated, more making the pieces fit much better by learning the backgrounds.

like last night,, cristina's ectopic/fallopian tube pregnancy- I didn't know about that!! and how she hadn't told burke yet bc she was going to break up w/ him anyway. - O_ M_ G !!!!!

and mer's crazy mother being admitted for her alzheimers, and thinking poor george was her ex husband thatcher and sweet georgie finally going along w/ ( w/ the aid of alex for the idea) and getting her to stop treating people (mer) so badly & how docile she then became.
go Georgieboy!!

and then of course, mcd calling addison 'satan, but I prefer supreme ruler of the dark underword, although, I will answer to either.'
I like her that much more now, but it seems she had a bit more spunk back then, and it makes me kinda sad.

am very glad I've resisted renting the season's on dvd at the video store, bc I still have my sunday nights w/ them and it keeps me ready for september. this show also makes me want to get tiVo, so I can watch it whenever and as often as I want.
freckleface2727
I'm a ga junkie, I admit it. but hey- I still got my sunday nights w/them too!

FINALLY, there is part 2 of shonda's update at the grey matter.

enjoy!

http://www.greyswriters.com/
turbojenn
freckle - THANK YOU!!! *runs off frantically to read the update*

psssst.....youtube.com has some great clips of GA, if you have a hankerin for a specific epi....
citrussss
hehehe

I know this was posted a while back, but I had to bring it up.

"I think I just figured out what would have been the BEST outcome of Meredith & Derek getting it on: if in the middle she'd started crying and they had to stop. "

hahahhaa

That gets me deep in my belly. Meredith doen't deserve a hacked hair of my Georgie's head.
And I thought the prom idea was cute. If anything it was memorable. I like what was said on the blog about everyone being dressed for a funeral with the defeated Queen Izzy leading the procession, head held high.
Agatha123
Scrubs is the most genius comedy!!!
Scrubs review- I Love this show!!! I haven't seen a show like this in a long time and enjoy a different approach to the typical comedy sitcom on TV today. I grew to lovebuy scrubs season 1-9 australia because after you watch them over again you get to really learn the lesson the episode was trying to teach its audience.
One thing that really makes the show unique is the way that they always find ways to incorporate things from past episodes, as far as flashbacks and why certain things are the way they are. Hilarious show, great Scrub 1-9 seasons dvds with lots of cool extras including bloopers and interviews with cast members about how they got cast for the show and their favorite moments from season 1. There is no show better I can't wait to see the rest of Scrub dvd box sets starting this month!
Watch Scrubs and you'll get hooked!
haibin
With the arrival of air jordan 5 to see how they Cheap air jordan was a tradition in its non-public better, like its predecessor, it is not surprising that the offer in the beautiful ideal perfect powers have been transferred. However, there was enough variety to avoid such lacelocks lace is undone throughout the match. Structurally air jordan 11 was produced in order to gain a little more favorable, so it's just a small increase compared to minimize IV with extra ankle padding. The launch of the White / Grape Ice-New Emerald (Radical purple and green) shoes was the most important time, oxygen was introduced in air jordan 7 in a basketball color non-traditional additional detail was memorable made '23 'inside conventional Black / Fire red Air Jordan 2009. Design quality perfect memory of this shoe was the tongue evolved from 3M space-age fabrics, the reflected light www.cheapairjordans4sale.com .

between a lot of experience in the fifth question, it was obviously a rubber sole, it was considered that the slicing of the boundaries of design aesthetic qualities, but, unfortunately, the inevitable yellowing slightly smudge otherwise a great ideawww.cheapairjordans4sale.com .
haibin
Christian Louboutin Shoes are getting the style indicators now. many males and ladies believe that if just one wishes to catch up using the style pace, he should spend thought to what those people well-known stars wear. If just one can gown such as the way in which those people well-known stars do, he could possibly be fashionable. this sort of the look at maybe is best suited or maybe is wrong. But nobody can deny the actuality that there really many well-known people, which consists of those people charming movement photo stars are placing on this brand name of Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale .You will get genuine Christian Louboutin Sale from its stores or store online. You can find out its stores all much more compared to world, using the brand ny to Miami; from Las Vegas to Sydney; from Hong Kong to London. in circumstance you desire to purchase wholesale Louboutin Boots Sale, you can choose to store online. on the net stores normally can provide shoes with much less pricey prices. But because there are countless fake kinds online, so I advise that you purchase your shoes using the nearby Christian Louboutin Online shoes stores christianlouboutins-ireland.com.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.