LifeIs. DO IT NOW. It is the best thing you will ever do for yourself. I had mine done only about a year and a half ago. I am 26 now. I wish I had done it when I was 18 because my whole life changed for the better once I had this done. I could button my shirts again! I went down a few dress sizes, it is easier to run and work out and well, just do it! You should certainly be able to get insurance to cover it if they are taking out 400 mg from each breast. I was a 38 DD, and went to a 34 Small C, so by typical standards, mine weren't that huge, but I abosultely hated them. I have before and after photos of the operation if you are interested in seeing them- They are just of the breast, so don't worry- bot inappropriate content, just wanted to let you know that this will certainly be the best thing you can do for yourself. I say, the sooner, the better. Surgery is scary, and you feel like you may be tempting fate, at least I did... but honestly, it was an absolute cake walk. See a few surgeons, see their track records, look at photos... and I would even recommend picking out a few "sets" in magazines that you would like to look at. These are your girls we're talking about, so the surgeon must treat it as a masterpiece. BEST OF LUCK!