Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCREWED: Uninsured in America, Discussion and Practical Advice
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3
billybonka
nbdx, I've used Canadapharmacy.com a number of times in the last 3-4 years with success. The only drawback I have found is the inevitable delay in doing things via the mail.
nbdx0645
Thanks billybonka and anarch. I was looking at http://www.canadapharmacyonline.com/ and I'll be considering it. I was also thinking that if a couple transactions go well, maybe I can inform my mother. She's been taking blood pressure meds and anti-depressants while paying full-price. (she doesn't have insurance; she works 2 part-time jobs)

I've heard scary stories how tablets have been talc and tylenol, or rat poison, or they have too much/too little main ingredient. I don't want to choose wrong.
nbdx0645
Hi all,
I had some issues with coverage for my counseling. To recap, 6 months ago, my insurance denied my counseling sessions, saying that the counselor I chose wasn't in-network. The insurance company, however, accidentally paid the first one, and said that they'd cover it because it was an error.

I just received a notice in the mail that I have 90 days to pay it or else I go to collections. I have a print-out that shows they knew it was an error 6 months ago, but I don't think it's going to be enough to get it cleared. I just wanted to vent...because I feel so stupid that I didn't understand my insurance. My counselor was in HMO, but not the specific HMO my company has. What a costly mistake I've made. =/
anarch
Not your fault, nbdx. I think they make the system deliberately complicated to confuse people.

Go easy on yourself if you can, huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.