Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
tyger
i googled my boyfriend's ex. and was horribly dissapointed to find nothing
sybarite
I hate the house we live in. I have wanted to move for over a year and we will be relocating in autumn which just makes me hate it here more. Its permanent messiness (facilitated by the mister) depresses me and all I want to do is make sure I have somewhere to hang my clothes, wash my sheets and take a shower. I stay late at the office and eat my meals there so I don't have to use the kitchen. I want to relax at home on weekends but the place puts me off so much that monday morning can feel like a reprieve.

I don't know how much of my feelings about the house are linked to the mister, as it was his messy house that I moved into. Our relationship is much, much bigger than our surroundings but I worry that he can live in such chaos. I want to make a home for us but it can't be in the place we're in now.

The mister is quite right when he says he feels I get impatient with his ongoing at-home status. I do. I understand and support what he is doing but it is driving me crazy seeing him sitting at his computer day after day after day. I feel alienated from all of it. It makes me want to leave; not him but our living situation.

freckleface2727
I really wanted to buy myself a helium balloon when I was in the store today.
I love balloons & they make me happy, but was afraid I'd look silly.

I buy friends balloon bouquets often, it's my choice instead of flowers, but never do it for myself.

next time I'm out, I'm going to do it.
ginger_kitty
freckle, buy yourself a balloon, girl. When I was a little girl balloons made me so happy.

annak, I have similar thoughts concerning global warming. I'm a bit of a recycling nazi, but my employer refuses to recycle, despite my many pleas. So sometimes I feel like I'm probably not making an impact at all.(By the way way I just posted a link to an acticle about global warming in the This just in thread, if you want to check it out.)

I fear I am not as interesting as I seem at first glance. People I have encountered seem to be intimidated sometimes thinking I am to cool to hang with them. And I really don't think I live up to the hype. I'm rather boring at times.
anna k
I like reading my old crush's Myspace blog despite that I haven't seen him since 2003 and probably won't contact him again. He was a cool guy, but very popular and had a lot of campus groupies. I liked that he always seemed quieter and sweeter with me.

I'm happy to see my family this weekend because I want to feel like a young girl at my grandma's house and eat her Italian dishes. I've been busy with school and work and planning my future and would like a nice weekend break.
missladyj
I confess I can't stop talking about my farts in this just in thread. It is so juvenille but it just cracks me up. I am so totally self amused.
mornington
I find doing housework strangely satisfying, but I only clean in frantic bursts. This worries me on several levels... mostly the ones that involve me drowning in a sea off bunny fluff.

I cannot stand my upstairs neighbour.
missladyj
I can only clean the house stoned.
raisingirl
Syb, I swear we must be leading parallel lives on some level. There's already the book/academia/Marquez connection (see Kvetch!). But I also did way too many radio gigs for very little or no compensation. It was fun, but no one was showing me the money. I went back to school eventually, but it was to learn a skill I could get paid for (i.e. business school) -- but partially I was resistant to give it a go at academia (MFA creative writing or some other degree along those lines of writing), all because I didn't want to end up unemployed. I, too, wonder if I'll be saying WHAT IF? -- but about writing -- in the years to come. So weird.
yuefie
Every time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition I cry. No, make that sob. Hard

I'm very jaded and cynical, my automatic response is to be skeptical. When I try to get to know people I find myself thinking that they are proabably lying. Everyone's a suspect. I don't want to be like this, but I can't seem to stop either.

I'm afraid that I will never date again because I simply won't give anyone a chance.

raisingirl
Nothing to see here.
anna k
I'm afraid that I will never date again because I simply won't give anyone a chance.

I'm afraid that I am devoid of affection because I don't like anyone fussing over me or kissing me. I feel like a cold bitch.
culturehandy
misslady, I also used to do ther same thing. My routine was to get high, then masturbate, then clean the house and listen to music that made me pretend I was a dancer.

Yuefie, I cannot watch extreme makeover with bawling. Ever.

I have violent fantasies about hurting people I loathe.

aliboo
I "swore on my life" that I wouldn't do something again and did it again anyways. Now I'm waiting for a lightening bolt to come strike me down anytime now. But I'm hoping the real lesson learned was to not to "swear" at all. Not on something as important as my life...not to as something as important as my God. You know I've probably done it before but for some reason this time I really am upset that I said such a thing, probably b/c I watched myself do what I did again w/ little or no remorse to myself. And it makes me wonder how much I care about myself. Or maybe I am reading far too into all of this, but the realization still sticks that I need to get my shit together. Yes somehow I came to that conclusion now just rambling.

I am slightly disappointed that the pregnancy test was negative.
freckleface2727
one of my good friends called and asked to come over yesterday bc she said she "needed to talk to me" and it wasn't something she could discuss over the phone, and it might make me cry.

my mind immediately jumped to all sorts of horrible places, but in reality, she is pregnant again and as her husband is slated to be gone at the time she is due, has asked me to be her delivery coach in his place.

while I really am floored by her asking me (not by the news itself, I knew they were trying), I felt a bit disappointed that That was it. that I was internally actually mentally somewhat leaning towards her having some sort of terrible disease or the like.

what a sick sick person I am!!!!

and I feel bad bc I don't feel I gave her the appropriate and expected response that she deserved at the news... I wasn't suprised though, and it's not that big of a deal to me.. I like your current kid yah.. but you're breeding again ?
raisingirl
I have pretty much zero respect for adults who are obsessed with playing video/computer/etc. games, especially LARPers.
pollystyrene
I feel the same way (to an extent- I occasionally play video games, but they're basically kid games and I can't do it for more than an hour or so), particularly about LARP/RPG'ers. Unfortunately, I share a bed with one of the doofuses, but I'm grateful because he could be worse.

I can't explain it, and I'm not religious, but the only word I can think of is that it seems unholy. I guess part of it is that these people are so eerily obsessed with these games that the outside world doesn't seem to exist. Like they're inside rolling dice while the whole world moves around them. It's just kinda tragic and annoying.
aliboo
I like using this thread to clear my conscious. I don't know any other forum in my public or private life where I can be honest with how I feel 100% of the time...so I use this thread to get it off my back.

I saw the chick who lives next to us in the hall today. She always has her stereo up so loud it vibrates my living room wall. Sometimes I think about leaving her a note on her door saying turn that shit down. Today when I saw her in the hallway she looked like such a smug bitch. I wanted to tackle her and beat her all while screaming turn down your fucking stereo once in a while.

See there we go with the anger problems again.
doodlebug
confession: I am really scared that the post-surgery follow-up with the gynecologist, when it finally happens, will see me presented with the information that my uterus has to go.
erinjane
I steal office supplies from my job at the women's centre because I'm a poor student.
doodlebug
confession: I STILL fucking love Iron Maiden.

But only with Bruce Dickinson in the band.
culturehandy
I really don't think Gladiator was the cinematic masterpiece everyone said it was.
zoya
I met someone that I could fall in love with. Like, really fall in love.
ginger_kitty
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Mar 18 2007, 02:52 PM) *

I really don't think Gladiator was the cinematic masterpiece everyone said it was.

Me either, and I think Russel Crowe is an overrated actor. I can't really think of any movie of his, that I liked.

Confession, I have abused my long lasting cold using it as an excuse to get out of several things, including a visit from my mil.
culturehandy
Because of how intense university and my job is often I prefer watching and reading fluff as compared to something with a message. I find somethings with a message behind it to be pretentious.

While on occassion I do like something with a deep meaning.
erinjane
I'm extremely jealous of zoya.

mivee
i lied to someone i really care about
about something big
and i have no clue about where to start fixing things (or if i want to)
pollystyrene
Planning a surprise party for my boyfriend has been very easy because I'm used to not telling him things.
llamas
I personally share a bed with a MMORPGer, and it drives me freaking nuts. Especially since I feel like it takes priority over me. Yet I just bought him a second computer for it yesterday, in hopes it will make him stop feeling sorry for himself (and thus making me miserable) for a while. Such a damned copout.

I really wish the cute bassist had done more than pet me on Saturday. I know it's wrong, but I could definitely use it! (See above. rolleyes.gif)
lilacwine13
Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and the floors, and when I say "cleaned" I mean "moved everything around to get at dirt," and this was all before work. This weekend I reorganized my papers, my dresser, got rid of a bunch of stuff I don't need or use, went grocery shopping, went clothes shopping, went out Saturday night, prepared a dinner that is labor intensive, did my taxes, worked out, did a job search, and today I went for a walk and cleaned the bathroom (all before working a 10 hour shift), but after deciding to sleep in because I was fricking tired, and I wrote in my journal, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

Right now I am ready to kill AZ Guy because he said all I do is "sit around and watch TV."
ginger_kitty
I fear my husbands bro is never going to fork over the cash he owes him. Not just b/c we could REALLY use the money, but also b/c my hubby already has strained relations with his family, and I really want them to come through for him, just once in his life.

I am just mad as hell that a co-worker with a big boobs and a pretty face, uses her looks to advance at work/gets attention at work by flashing males her tits and manipulates people into liking her through feeling sorry for her with constant sob stories. Boo fucking hoo, lots of us have had hard knock lives....get over it. And using your body like that irritates me to no end when so many women are fighting to be taken seriously in the workplace.
culturehandy
I cannot trust anyone at work. It has come to the point that I am overly paranoid. This is how much back stabbing occurs here. This is worse than high school. It is truly rediculous and the management here does nothing about it. They are part of the problem.
culturehandy
double post.

I hate the television show Seinfeld.
lilacwine13
I have never seen an entire episode of Seinfeld, and I feel like I haven't missed out on anything. The show never interested me, even in its heyday.
freckleface2727
after a recent discovery, I have lost heart for some major things in my life.
I know I should be concerned about it, but I'm not, I'm relishing it, and that's what scares me most of all.
anna k
I like seeing the early episodes of Seinfeld to compare the big differences between how it started and the identifying traits that made it popular (bass music, catchphrases, short scenes, ridiculous characters). I liked him, but I can see how annoying it could be.

I was reading the Vogue cover story on Scarlett Johansson and wondered why she is famous. She is a so-so actress, more exceptional when she was 12 in Manny & Lo than she is now, and her co-star Natalie Portman in an upcoming movie also is a so-so actress who shined when she was 12 due to talent and striking looks. Scarlett has a great body but her acting isn't very interesting. I guess it made me jealous because I want to be a famous actress who may or may not be good but has a "sexy" look. Also, Scarlett's pretentious comments make me laugh, because I remembered her from 1996 and thought she was a precocious kid.
aliboo
I suppose this is part confession/part vent.

I am so sick of the world hurling babies, baby talk, baby this, baby that at my face. I do not care how many children Angelina adopts and I don't care that my friends are popping out children at rates that should not even be possible.

B/c I feel this way does not make me a child hater. Quite the contrary, I do like some of the little bastards and would like one or two of my own...SOMEDAY.

I hate the fact that I cannot have an adult conversation with people with children that doesn't involve how much their child shits.

I hate that some of my favorite message boards have been run over with people who cannot wait to spread their seed or are spawning their evil little incarnates and wish to make post after post about it.

freckleface2727
the older I get, ( & lately I feel I am aging rapidly) the better I understand the neccessity of keeping secrets, keeping some things to myself, eclipsing the whole truth from those close to me for their own protection and to "keep face", but I don't like it.
it's not natural to me and weighs heavily on my light-reflective soul.
electric
Sometimes I'm worried I get exactly what I deserve. And here it comes... bah. blink.gif

btw - thanks for not deleting my account... i have been popping in to lurk every so often.
humanist77
I can't help but be grossed out when someone farts or even sometimes burps around me. I don't find it morally offensive, it just sounds gross. But of course, I am fine with my own.
But here's the real confession: I have been with my boy for 3 1/2 years, and he has never heard me fart. Weird, considering he consciously farted like on our 2nd date tongue.gif
zoya
... I actually like the Gwen Stefani song "Wind it Up."

gumby_cc
Haha, Humanist, you reminded me---
My boyfriend (of 5 years) farted on our second date too. When he did it, he sweetly looked at me and said, "Aren't you grateful I'm so comfortable around you already that I can fart in your presence?"
hellotampon
I've been with my boyfriend almost 3 years and he hasn't heard me fart either. Smelled it, I'm sure, but I make sure not to let anything audible slip.

I will freely talk about yeast infections and body odors, show people my hairy pits, etc. but I'm really hung up on farting!
humanist77
same thing here, helloT~on both statements!

and gumby, I think he said practically the same thing to me!
lilacwine13
I think both AZ Guy and I would explode if we held in our farts (we both have colons that produce ridiculous amounts of gas), yet that is about the only thing we feel free to discuss, bodily function-wise. He gets grossed out by periods (like most guys I know), while I get grossed out by mucus.

I think one of the grossest sounds is when someone is snorting their mucus up their nose because they either can't or don't want to blow it. I then wish I carried around tissues so I could offer them one.
doodlebug
Confession: sometimes when annoying yappy dogs in cars bark at me, I bark back. Depends how many people are in the parking lot, of course. If I can't bark at a particular yapping dog, I will often bare my teeth.
hellotampon
QUOTE(lilacwine13 @ Mar 24 2007, 12:05 AM) *
I think both AZ Guy and I would explode if we held in our farts (we both have colons that produce ridiculous amounts of gas), yet that is about the only thing we feel free to discuss, bodily function-wise. He gets grossed out by periods (like most guys I know), while I get grossed out by mucus.

I think one of the grossest sounds is when someone is snorting their mucus up their nose because they either can't or don't want to blow it. I then wish I carried around tissues so I could offer them one.

Ohhhh I hate that mucus-sniffling crap! One day this customer kept coming on over and over to buy scratch tickets and he was doing that constantly. Finally I snapped at him "Do you need a tissue?"

My own confession is that I am such a bitch at work. I can't stand any of the customers... the ones that shop there 80 times a day, the ones who get pissy when you don't flirt with them, and especially the lottery customers. GET A DAMN LIFE! I usually find myself praying that they die horribly, and I am convinced that if you buy scratch tickets on a regular basis it means you haven't had sex in at least a year.
humanist77
DOODLE! Oh My God! I found it!!!!
Granted, you can't put your own, customized messages on it, it's still awesome! I love how it says "may not be illegal in all states" laugh.gif

eta~This one too!
doodlebug
*swoons*

Must. Have.
missladyj

I confess that I love this time of year when my neighboors play their shitty music in the alley with their shitty speakers and it generally sounds like shit because I know I can blow everybody out due to the set up in the studio, Four speakers and unfortunately only one turntable.

There is no one who can be louder that us here at Casa Del Verde or as I have dubbed it, the Little House on the West side.

I turn on the turntable and play all my favorite hip hop , reggae whatever I wanna hear loud as fuck and no one, I mean no one can be louder. Fuckers! If I have to listen to your crap all the time every once in a while I will sonicly crush you!

ps. the Roy Ayers Everybody Loves the Sunshine was for all y'all. As was the Gil Scott Heron- Brian Jackson cut The Bottle. Happy Spring Bitches! all the Tribe Called Quest and Digital Underground is for me.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.