Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
zoya
yeah.. for me, young is like 25 or 30!!! hahaha ...so not THAT young! smile.gif

hee hee
mouse
today i spent a disgustingly high amount of money on fancy shampoo and conditioner. i never have bought anything more expensive than like, pantene. it was wholly unprecedented and unnecessary and now i feel REAL guilty. there are so many better things that i could put money towards than my hair.
humanist77
runningwestward, I would've done the same thing as you and been laughing about it :D
If you had to crawl in through the freaking TRUNK to get into your car, the bastard deserved a nasty note.
erinjane
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 27 2008, 06:09 PM) *
I find that I'm very confident sexually, it's just the first time, that i get nervous, once they come around again, then the fear of sexual rejection goes away.

I've slept with young ones, horrible. I'm 25, I do have to say that I'd like to fuck an 18 year old, just for the novelty. He'd rebound quickly.

Man, I'm only 22, but I slept with an 18 year old in September and it was the worst sex of my life. It was so bad I didn't want to put any effort in to making it better, I just wanted to leave because I felt like it was embarassing for both of us. I'm definitely attracted to older men. And even though I still miss the 39 year old, the 23 year old was freaking amazing tonight.
culturehandy
I fucked a guy my age and it was pretty good, he had a big cock, though.

All in all, I prefer them older, it's a fetish of mine. I feel like I own them. Wierd.

Confession, as much as i want a killer muscular body, I don't wanr my boobs to go away. I like my boobs. A lot. Perhaps slow and steady is the best way to go. I've lost a fair bit of wieght (not that I was ever overweight), and my boobs are still here! Maybe it means they are here to dtay??

I've taken some neocitran and it's making me feel wacky.

I must go now.

i_am_jan
zoya: i'd give anything if I had the guts to go out with younger guys. I too am in my late 30s and the guys my age usually repel me, for the exact same reasons you listed. However, like you, younger guys are always, always, always into me. the last 2 have been both 18 years old. (Okay!?) Yeah, it was an ego boost when they asked me out! However, I didn't go. I'm so afraid! I'm so afraid of being under the microscope ... like once they found out my age, I see them dissecting me the way they dissect a woman's face on commercials. i always feel under the microscope a bit though, so it's probably just me...it sounds like you don't think two thoughts about this BS?
i_am_jan
Oops, i actually came here to confess something: I just changed out of the lounge pants I've been wearing almost nightly for 2 weeks. (laundry?...wha, who?)
roseviolet
Tonight I found out that a friend of mine named her baby the same name that my husband and I have picked out for our future baby. Granted, I'm not pregnant, but we picked out this name years ago before we even got married. And, stupidly, we casually mentioned this to our friends.
Stupid stupid supid!!!!!
They talked about how much they liked the name. They even mentioned it the last time we saw them and I politley reminded them that it was our idea first and then reminded her of the other baby names she mentioned that she liked. But still! Still! UUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!

I'm just sooooooooo pissed off with them right now. How dare they! How dare they BLATANTLY steal the name we so careful chose?! What a couple of selfish, arrognat assholes!!!!!!

One thing is for certain: they are not getting any baby gifts from us. Not even a congratulatory card. And I think it will be months before I can speak to them again.

Assholes.
zoya
i_am_jan - First of all, let me clarify - I think once you get in your 30's it's all about the same - so I don't really see guys in thier 30's as too much 'younger'...

The first time that someone way younger than me wanted to go out with me, I did kinda freak out, but then a friend pointed out to me that guys who are younger - as in their 20's - clearly know that I'm older than them. They might not know HOW much older than them, but they definitely know I'm older, there's no way they wouldn't - AND they're choosing to ask me out. So if they don't have the hang up about me being older, why should I? At first it was a bit mind over matter, telling myself that.. but then I realized it's true, so fuck it.

OK, I mean, if a guy is 18 or 19 or 20, then I'm not gonna see him as someone I'm gonna have a long term relationship with, but going out with, why not? (although I dunno about the 18 or 19 thing... that's even a bit young for me, more just because I can't imagine us having ANYTHING in common, not because of me being dissected)

As for telling my age, I don't generally tell people my age until they know me better. I couldn't care less if they know how old I am, it's just that I think sometimes there is a pre-conception of what people 'are' at certain ages, and since that's not me, I don't want to be defined by those pre-conceptions. I think it's better to just get to know people for me, not my age.. I hardly ever get asked my age anyway, until people (not just guys but any friends) have known me for awhile, and I can't even think of a guy who I've gone out with who's asked.

so I say, go for it - why not. focus on the ego boost part, not your age, I guarantee you they're not focusing on it.

i_am_jan
zoya: I totally hear what you're saying. The mind over matter thing is what I need to get straight. cuz yah, they already know I'm older in every instance, it's just me.

I feel exactly the same way about the preconceptions of what people "are" at a certain age. I am a 37 y.o. woman-child. Never had kids. I screw around with my guitar and music and basically live the same life as these young bucks who are asking : > But yeah, you got it, i always feel that the minute I reveal my age ~ a picture of someone TOTALLY DIFFERENT comes up that has nothing to do with who I am, and i don't want to get summed up like that.

Hmm...something for me to think about. Thanks for that input!
freckleface7
confession: the mr, home on leave (vacation) for another 10 whole days yet, is driving me stark-raving-fucking- mad right now !! mad.gif
the man needs to go back to work already!!
neurotic.nelly
freckleface7: i hear that. it's so funny. i miss my boyfriend soooo much, until he gets home and starts doing really stupid shit.

confessions:

i believe that the political system is broken, and i feel powerless around it b/c it seems that there isn't anything we can do to fix it. electing a democrat, eh... it doesn't matter. things only appear to change. they take orders from the same people with money that control our economic world. this country was on the right track for a constitutional republic of citizens governing themselves, but that all changed after 1913 when the federal reserve act came into being. our system has been rigged ever since.

another confession:

i hate working... i don't have an occupation that i enjoy doing... so i hate working... i do not want to work... i would rather get up in the morning... and exercise and meditate... and eat a healthy breakfast... and study and write and watch interesting movies... oh and better yet!... make interesting movies that exposes corruption within the upper ranks of the political and economic system. And then i would go to the pub and have a beer or four... and then i would go to sleep and do it all over again.
sexysandee
QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Jan 31 2008, 04:31 PM) *
confession: the mr, home on leave (vacation) for another 10 whole days yet, is driving me stark-raving-fucking- mad right now !! mad.gif
the man needs to go back to work already!!

oh my...I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.... wink.gif
freckleface7
let me now ammend that.......

we have begun renovating the downstairs 1/2 bath as of today (ugly tan wall paper w/ cornflower blue flowers & brown butterflies) and bought new fixtures and things today, and then came home & had fabulous Noisy portions; a Very Good Day !! wink.gif

assuming things continue in this vain, he can be home awhile longer after all. ( but only if he gives in about the crazi paint colour I want that is! ) laugh.gif
tankgirl
confession: I didn't think I would be in this state right now so I didn't register to vote. I feel like an asshole.
culturehandy
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about super Tuesday. I live in Canada, I want to know what else is going on in this country and abroad.

I feel lost again.

Because I gave her back, I feel like a bad person, but he needs her.

Sometimes, I am lonely.
neurotic.nelly
I am a weirdo, but see, the thing is that, I know that I am, and I embrace it! And at the same time I am so not a weirdo, and I know those parts of myself and I embrace those parts as well.

llamas
All my life, my dad, among others, has called me selfish. I've always fought it, but I think they might be right.
freckleface7
llamas, the last few years I have gotten freakisly concerned that I am too self-absorbed, which makes the worry true right there. blink.gif

confession: I recant my update: the mr has got to go back to work soon! mad.gif

confession: I really crazily enjoy painting and wish I were not so outrageously bad (sloppy) at it, or had the courage to try my hand at canvas as opposed to only interior house painting.
I feel a frustrated artiste w/in demanding a voice but as I can't write my own name legibly, my odds for success at painting are nill.

confession: sometimes I do not feel to be equal in my relationship with the mr and it brings back all sorts of shadows of abusive past relationships that 20 years later I Should be free of. sad.gif
culturehandy
I really like breasts of all kinds. I think they are lurvethly.
neurotic.nelly
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 8 2008, 09:03 AM) *
I really like breasts of all kinds. I think they are lurvethly.

I agree!
missladyj
I am trying to give a shit about this last class but I am totally preoccupied.

When I am depressed, I don't want to see anyone or return phone calls.

There is only one person beside hubby that I want to talk to about this.

I am having a hard time not talking about it.

I think I need to see a shrink.

shit.
STACY1010
I love my husband and baby, but sometimes I really miss being single.
kittenb
I always feel so sad when he goes away but I am afraid to tell him b/c I am trying not to "pressure" him.
mouse
freckle--nobody said art has to be representational! if you're already doing interior decorating, i bet you have a great eye for color. just play with that!

this is a totally cheesey statistic to cite, but if you ask a group of 4 year olds if they are artists, they'll all raise their hands. ten years later, only a couple of them will. eff that! just PAINT.
freckleface7
QUOTE(mouse @ Feb 10 2008, 10:05 PM) *
freckle--nobody said art has to be representational! if you're already doing interior decorating, i bet you have a great eye for color. just play with that!

this is a totally cheesey statistic to cite, but if you ask a group of 4 year olds if they are artists, they'll all raise their hands. ten years later, only a couple of them will. eff that! just PAINT.

mouse-
I totally appreciate that!

anyway- yes, I Love color! it's like walking into a crayola box when you walk into my house. laugh.gif

as for Real Painting; I don't know. I've always had an itch to try abstract, although my preferences to look at are much more confined.. then again.. maybe not. Rodin. Klimt. both rule breakers in their own unique ways.. hmm.
mouse you have me thinking deeply on this! - thank you!

I confess : to being the crazi red faced sweaty woman at the gym who sings along to my headset music as I work out. and and Ok, so I also sometimes talk to myself a little as well.
I "encourage" myself to keep going. to not stop till the song is over. to Not Quit DAMNIT.
it feels good to confess this here bc I'm afraid I look goofy as hell sometimes, but it's in no way an apology bc at least I'm doin' it !
konphusion26
I confess: I'm scared sh**less of driving-and its been holding me back my entire adult life. I've NEVER had a license or a car so its hard for me to get around. The bus is just too random over here on my side of town. So tomorrow, I'm going to get a learners permit so that I can practice driving (legally as I've tried practicing before without a permit) LOL I need everyone who believes in God to pray for my strength and courage to get this done and that I'll pass this test... I really need to do this so I can get on with my life and get a good job.

Loves and kisses!!

mouse
freckle--good. do it.

i confess that i neither get nor like facebook. i like myspace, but facebook is stupid. the navigation is hella confusing, you get a crap-ton of unecessary "updates" about people who aren't actually your friends, and yet you can't stalk people you aren't already friends with! come on people, the best part of social networking sites is finding out that your middle school bully still lives with her parents or whether the cute friend of your friend has a girlfriend. facebook is just a tease! not to mention i can't list myself as having gone to the college i went to because i don't use the school email address five years after i graduated? REALLY? what alumni still uses their school email address???

facebook is just a stupid useless list of people i don't know and you can't do anything on it without adding these stupid glorified neopets that want to know everything short of your social security number and blood type! and do those "gifts" ACTUALLY COST A REAL DOLLAR? i've been to scared to find out for myself, but if they really do cost real actual money, i might vomit.

/rant
konphusion26
Update: didnt go today, weather was bad, and I refuse to stand out there in the rain waiting for the bus if i dont have to. PLUS its cold!!!! So I'm going to try for Thursday when the weather is supposed to clear up. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Feb 11 2008, 11:45 PM) *
I confess: I'm scared sh**less of driving-and its been holding me back my entire adult life. I've NEVER had a license or a car so its hard for me to get around. The bus is just too random over here on my side of town. So tomorrow, I'm going to get a learners permit so that I can practice driving (legally as I've tried practicing before without a permit) LOL I need everyone who believes in God to pray for my strength and courage to get this done and that I'll pass this test... I really need to do this so I can get on with my life and get a good job.

Loves and kisses!!

erinjane
QUOTE(mouse @ Feb 12 2008, 12:22 AM) *
freckle--good. do it.

i confess that i neither get nor like facebook. i like myspace, but facebook is stupid. the navigation is hella confusing, you get a crap-ton of unecessary "updates" about people who aren't actually your friends, and yet you can't stalk people you aren't already friends with! come on people, the best part of social networking sites is finding out that your middle school bully still lives with her parents or whether the cute friend of your friend has a girlfriend. facebook is just a tease! not to mention i can't list myself as having gone to the college i went to because i don't use the school email address five years after i graduated? REALLY? what alumni still uses their school email address???

facebook is just a stupid useless list of people i don't know and you can't do anything on it without adding these stupid glorified neopets that want to know everything short of your social security number and blood type! and do those "gifts" ACTUALLY COST A REAL DOLLAR? i've been to scared to find out for myself, but if they really do cost real actual money, i might vomit.

/rant

I used to think like this too...but I confess, facebook got me.
culturehandy
I also felt the same way, and facebook got me to. I hated it and deactivated, now I've been on a friend request binge.

*steps up*

My name is culture and I am addicted to facebook.
coela

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 12 2008, 06:52 PM) *
I also felt the same way, and facebook got me to. I hated it and deactivated, now I've been on a friend request binge.

Dito. Totally and utterly hooked, hated it in the beginning. Answer about 3 quizzes a day and send people stupid strawberry plants to their "green patch".
To supposedly "save rainforest" *scoff*.

Although I would indeed never pay a real dollar for a virtual gift.

humanist77
I'm with ya, Mouse, for *exactly* the same reasons tongue.gif
I'm pretty sure it's all for security reasons, because there was so much outrage over how easy it is to find people's information on Myspace (if they're profile isn't private), but yeah, what's the fun in that?

which leads to my shameful confession:
when I'm feeling shitty about myself sometimes I'll browse people's profiles from high school. It cheers me up to see people who finally came out of the closet, or who assholes who turned out to be even bigger losers, and people who were silly enough to marry and have kids instead of going to college. *wretch*
crazyoldcatlady
confession: i haven't been sleeping well lately, so when i wake up at night and can't fall back to sleep, i pull my laptop into bed and watch episodes of xena: warrior princess through netflix on-demand.
ellievee
confession: i've never been one for tradition, not really a fan of marriage, but if he asked me i'd say YES!
lilacwine13
Good luck with the driving, konphusion.

I hate looking up people from high school on Myspace because I feel like it's living in the past, yet a good chunk of my friends on there are people I hung out with in high school, and I still check my high school's profile to see who else has joined. It feels like some sort of addiction.

I refuse to be a part of Facebook because I'm too lazy to be a part of the social network sites I belong to now, so how am I supposed to keep up with another profile?
zoya
I don't like facebook either. I don't know why it's all the rage. And I hate all the stupid applications that clutter up the pages, they're a pain in the ass. I don't even accept those 'notifications' anymore because I know it's just to get me to add another stupid application. I look at my facebook profile every day or so, but honestly, I don't know what to do with it. it's just dumb.

I prefer myspace. It's utlilitarian. private messages, comments, or bulletins. It's all I need. I don't need all the growing gifts or pokes or 'rate my sexiness" crap that ends up cluttering my facebook. I can post pics or blogs and choose different levels of privacy for each one, or choose to make my profile private or not on myspace. it's just less crap.
kittenb
QUOTE(humanist77 @ Feb 12 2008, 06:10 PM) *
when I'm feeling shitty about myself sometimes I'll browse people's profiles from high school. It cheers me up to see people who finally came out of the closet, or who assholes who turned out to be even bigger losers, and people who were silly enough to marry and have kids instead of going to college. *wretch*

I do this to it just never occured to me to feel bad about it. Most of those people were horrible to me. I have no problem being happy that they are miserable.

But maybe I am just a bad person. rolleyes.gif
konphusion26
On the myspace browsing topic... I LOVE IT! LOL I love finding people who were shitty to me in high school and see that they look 10 yrs older than we actually are or they've got like 5 kids and unmarried. LOL Oh its lovely. I know that sounds bad but sucks for them! The best part is, most of them end up sending me friend requests HAHAHAH!! "Hey I saw you on so and so's page, just wanted to know if you'd add me to your list".... I'm thinking to myself NOT LIKELY SUCKA! Its hilarious. I hate facebook though.
freckleface7
confession: I really really love the song ' America- Fuck Yah' from the Team America claymation movie.
it's crass and vulgar and almost everything I disdain, but the song just cracks my ass up (squee! play on words! laugh.gif ) and was great to discover it on my shuffle when I was running at the gym today.

confession: I think I looked like I was having a seizure when I was running, bc my right hand kept curling somewhat inward and I was huffing and puffing and yes, still singing along incoherently to myself to the music. it's amazing no one called 9 11 for me.
culturehandy
I also love looking up people on facebook!

I didn't use all of my real name either. Soooo, trying to find me is very difficult.

I am amused when I see how many people are married or engaged. Or have kids. there are few people I am happy for when I see that they are engaged.
girlbomb
(Edited. Sorry. Thought better of it.)
humanist77
aw, kitten i feel bad for the same reason lilac said-it sometimes feels like living in the past. But then again I only look for the sheer amusement of it : )
crazyoldcatlady
since we're on the topic, and i don't know where to put this question anyway,
anyone have problems deleting their myspace acct? my friend is trying to delete hers, but the cancellation confirmation email never comes. and i've done google searches and seen what others have tried, and she still hasn't had any luck. i'd like to know, too, b/c i've been contemplating getting rid of mine....
llamas
cocl, I have no idea about the Myspace deletion, but damn, I hate Facebook too, mainly because I can't freaking figure out how to operate it! (This from the gal who can learn just about any software program on the fly.) zoya, I agree, Myspace is actually functional.
zoya
llamas - I'm the same way.. I can learn just about any application myself, even fairly complicated ones, and I can't figure out what the hell to do with facebook at all.
konphusion26
Confession: I secretly loathe the lovey-doveyness of Valentine's day LOL I think flowers and candy and all that romantic stuff should take place 365 a year!! Not just one day!
erinjane
The guy I'm seeing went to four different florists to get me an ethical rose today. I feel guilty for not liking him as much as he likes me, and I'm so amazed that he did that for me.
neurotic.nelly
I cannot sleep b/c my stomach is acting real funny. I pay attention to what I eat, and sunday night I ate a weird thick frosted sugary, "corporate" chocolate cup cake. WTF was I thinking wacko.gif ?

sybarite
I am unreasonably annoyed that my friend is coming to another friend's wedding with both her baby and her parents: so that they can babysit while she's at the reception. I have no idea why this is irking me so--maybe it's the idea that having a baby somehow entitles you to an entourage?

Actually, I'm probably annoyed because I miss her. She was one of my best friends, with tons of integrity, and now I just don't feel we have anything in common. I'm happy for her, she wanted a baby for years, but I just don't feel like talking to her because discussion of baby stuff bores me.

I am a bad person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.