Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
girltrouble
hello ms. yuefie! xoxoxo! ((((((((((((yuefie))))))))))

confession: i read someone's confession that the just found out what FTW stood for, and how disappoined they were to find out what it meant. i confess i just found out yesterday, and boy, am i PISSED! really? that's what that stands for? give me a second....REALLY?!? are you for f'ing serial? you have got to be shitting me.

REALLY?

ok, that's just astoundingly weak. throw in a curse word or something.

really? that was so used you needed an acronym?

sweet dark chocolate jesus with an afro, that's dumb.
culturehandy
I just went on Urban Dictionary, and FTW does mean Fuck the World in some circles...

But I agree, Fuck the World is far cooler than what it really means.
foryoursplendor
While in American Apparel, a girl confused myself and a friend as employees. I secretly thought that was pretty cool because the people that work there always have shnazzy hair and look like they just got out of a Vice photo shoot.
freckleface7
confession: before now I'd never given much thought to what FTW meant and had always sort of glossed over it like a lot of other things I'm too dorkish to "get." my virgin eyes are a- burnin' now. laugh.gif

confession: on the road tonight I was so disgusted by the other drivers that I came up w/ the term " butt nut" to which frecklette screamed " Ewwwwwwww!" and it wasn't til I stopped and thought about it did I realise how totally gross it sounded, so we both crcked up into hysterical giggles and now it's my go-to slam for those that irritate. ( so So many)

confession: no less than 3 seperate times today have I run out the front door of my house today when super low-flying heli's flew over. the mr is away again right now & it very well could be him & I want to be able to say " I waved to you!" I am quite sure my neighbors, as if they needed any more additional proof, think I am crazy.

confession: I prayed today. some things are just too incredibly much for me, even with the help of a shrink & pharmacueticals and the incredible physical feeling of lightness was.. sweet relief.
I'm not a "churchy" kind of person, but do believe in something greater than myself being out there and today, once more, yes.
auralpoison
Freck, one of my gays (A bottom, natch.) uses the term "butt nut" to refer to his prostate.
freckleface7
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jan 30 2009, 12:55 AM) *
Freck, one of my gays (A bottom, natch.) uses the term "butt nut" to refer to his prostate.

so I wasn't being original?
Oh Hell mad.gif .
laugh.gif
girltrouble
oh freck, you'll always be an original. biggrin.gif
zoya
confession: I can't fucking wait until I can live in a flat on my own. even though it will be a bit of a stretch monetarily.

confession: I kinda like the whole break up diet thing and hope I don't get my appetite back until I lose a couple more pounds so the I can see results from exercise faster than I was. Horrible, I know. Gotta find a silver lining I guess.
freckleface7
gt: I heart you madly. you know this. thank you.

confession: my boobs are growing again. like- I think they are planning a coup to take over Tokyo at this point.
I am DEF not preg, not gaining/losing weight and I am 38. - what gives?
granted they are lookin' pretty damn perky, but my shirts getting tight (er) in the chest is so not cool, and I fear looking like a fat stripper w/ fake ones at this rate.

confession: the shoes I ordered have arrived & I am showing great restraint in not tearing the box to bits to look at them, but I want to be able to go slow... to Savor the moments... .

zoya: I do that too, whenever I have lost my appetite for whatever reason, I become thankful for it too.
((((((zoya))))))
auralpoison
Confession: Le Crackbook? Is hi-fucking-larious. I never thought I'd enjoy it, but I do. Outside of Busties & boys? I have no idea who most of the people who friended me are. I guess I knew 'em at one point or another, but some I am truly baffled by.
pollystyrene
Bwahahaha! Another victi...I mean convert. I think rose is the only one holding out on us! Oh, gt, too! Ok, and a few others!
roseviolet
And I refuse to give in, Polly! Refuse! It just feels like too much of an invasion of my privacy.
pollystyrene
I know, I felt that way too- I was creeped out by the "Here's who you should be friends with" thing. Really, it's not that big a deal and it can be helpful, too. There are lots of ways to customize your privacy, though. I'm just sayin'.

I'll drop it now, if everyone bugging you to join has reached your annoyance threshold (I know it would if I were you! wink.gif )
auralpoison
I'm just so terribly amused by Crackbook. GT ain't never gonna give in.

It's funny. A lot of the people that I'm really curious about eschew social networking sites. They are assholes that don't want to be found. I cyberstalked one & was so depressed at what I found I've never bothered again. If you don't want to be found, you likely have good reason. Because you probably suck.

RV & private folks excluded. Ya'll can mind ya own bizness.
thirtiesgirl
QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jan 28 2009, 01:58 PM) *
confession: Until recently, I trusted not one single person in this world but myself. For a long time, I didn't even trust myself.

confession: My trust issues are so messed up that I somehow managed to avoid genuinely committing to a partner during the first 40 years of my life.

confession: I'm 40 now. And my trust is still pretty messed up. But I'm contemplating trusting my current partner enough to make the leap of commitment at some point in the near future.

confession: I am scared shitless of having my trust blown. Again.

I could have written this myself. I so understand where you're coming from.

And GT, I had the exact same reaction when I found out about FTW. I thought it stood for "fuck the world" and would have been much happier if it had.
stargazer
QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Jan 30 2009, 06:25 PM) *
confession: my boobs are growing again. like- I think they are planning a coup to take over Tokyo at this point.
I am DEF not preg, not gaining/losing weight and I am 38. - what gives?
granted they are lookin' pretty damn perky, but my shirts getting tight (er) in the chest is so not cool, and I fear looking like a fat stripper w/ fake ones at this rate.

freckle, my boobs grew too. i did not gain or lose weight either. all those things they taught us about puberty hitting us when we were teenagers was all wrong. you hit puberty every 7 years i like.
girltrouble
confession: i am currently on my knees, after having read star's last post, praying to goddess that i may have a taste of that boobie increasing puberty of which she speaks.

confession: yeah, i doubt i will do the facebook. it just doesn't appeal to me, although, had aural held out a bit longer, i might have given in.

confession: i miss kissing. not just kissing, but those butterflies-in-the-tummy, anxiety-all-day-anticipation kisses. the ones that made you float in high school, the way you felt, and how your head kept saying, omg, i just kissed _fill in the blank_!!!!, or how you would replay it in your head over and over, and that slow, halting molassass pace. the way it felt like you were carrying on a conversation with your lips without saying a word, the way you would get chills up and down your spine, those kisses.

i miss being excited by someone, and being excited by the idea of someone unsure.gif .
anarch
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Feb 1 2009, 06:09 AM) *
butterflies-in-the-tummy, anxiety-all-day-anticipation kisses. the ones that made you float in high school, the way you felt, and how your head kept saying, omg, i just kissed _fill in the blank_!!!!, or how you would replay it in your head over and over, and that slow, halting molassass pace. the way it felt like you were carrying on a conversation with your lips without saying a word, the way you would get chills up and down your spine, those kisses.

i miss being excited by someone, and being excited by the idea of someone unsure.gif .

Love your writing, GT. Gives me the shivers.

confession: your description above makes me long for someone I'm not supposed to be longing for. Ah well. Things with mr anarch have been stressful lately. I'm human. And, as I'm reminded by your "I miss being excited by someone," I am lucky to have the opportunity to feel this way.
treehugger
I love gt's description of the wanting anticipatory kiss. It reminds me of a certain plumber.....

Confession: I'm about to be a major part of a coup. I'm terrified.
neurotic.nelly
Yay for boobies growing every 7 years! Cell regeneration - makes sense to me.

Not soon after going on my extremely harsh rant about how much I hate facebook, a few guys from high school caught up with me, befriended me. Heh. One guy who I kinda hated sent a coy little, "guess who?". I haven't replied because he still looks like a cheese dick.

Confession: I do not feel like I am living the life that I should be. I am confused and indecisive. I have tough decisions to make, and and and... I feel emotional. I should be more, I should be this, my relationship should be like this. Bah. I hate it when I should myself.

But overall, I had an amazing weekend on the coast. I ate good food, and drank, and laughed, and danced the devil right back into his hole. The best part... drinking margaritas and goofing off at the arcade with all of my housemates.

Confession: I am learning to count my blessings along side my curses.

Confession: The other guy that messaged me on facebook didn't have much to say. And he appears to have turned into a little creep by the looks of his one photo, and his caption which says that he's mesmerized by something in Las Vegas. By the look on his face I do not have to guess what that might be. Stripper. Why would you put that on facebook? Creep.

rudderlesschild
Beeps was let go from his police department last night. He is so destroyed - he tried so hard, worked so hard for this. In the end, his personality just didn't sync with that particular department. He tends to want to trust people just a bit too much, and puts himself in danger.

I don't know how to help him through this. Now he's talking about re-enlisting. I am doing everything I can to help him get through this, but I am terrified he'll re-enlist and get sent back out to sea.

I am also terrified because my old job is no longer available and NO ONE is hiring.
girltrouble
(((((((rudder))))))

so sorry. but maybe you do know how to help him thru this. encourage him. i know you have been, but you know him better than anyone. tell him all the things he needs to hear. tell him what you love about him, and tell him he can do it. in times like that, it's so easy to lose your way. to forget all the things you know, to lose sight of what you have and where you are going. he needs you to remind him. to reassure him. he's scared and he feels like he's a failure, remind him he's not. remind him why you chose him, why you love him, why he can do this.

i am so sorry, rudder. soo sorry.
treehugger
(((rudder)))

confession: I'm really, really afraid. Everything seems to be falling apart all at once. sad.gif I want to drop out and go live in a little cabin up in the north woods as a hermit.
culturehandy
((((((((rudder))))))))

((((((((tree))))))))
zoya
((rudder))

((treehugger)) I hear you. sometimes I just want to run away.

confession - I have to move and I looked at the most amazing apartment yesterday. It's WAY out of my price range - by like £250 / month. But it's so amazing I am seriously considering taking it and somehow trying to work out the money. The guy who owns it only wants to rent it to a single or couple, so I don't have the option of getting a flatmate - it would be all me. I need to talk myself out of this. I could buy a motorcycle in 3 months with that extra £250 I'd be spending per month. But I can't stop thinking about the place. ARGH!
bunnyb
*Sits on hands to prevent any enabling of zoya*
girltrouble
z, have you talked to the landlord about maybe coming down on the price because you love the place so much? i know it sounds weird, but i've done that a time or two and strangely it worked. just tell him the situation, and tell him you'd love to have the place, but what with the economy being so bad, you want to be responsible and don't want to get in over your head. tell him you are willing to pay 250 less, and dicker from there. have a line in mind where you will not (no matter what) go over and stick to it. sometimes you'll get a call back and they will say they will come down in price to meet you.

*crosses her fingers for z, tree, and rudder*

hi tree! *does a series of pageant waves in hopes of cheering up tree. first. traditional, then touch pearls wave, the light bulb, the wax on, wax off, and then the baby wave*

tree-- i am so with you, chickie. that feels like last year for me. i hate that. it's like a feeling of drowning for me. *shudders* but we'll always have pittsburgh right? *tears her oversized tee shirt, then dances around like a manicac then sings*
Just a small town girl
On a Saturday night
Looking for the fight of her life
In the real time world
No one sees her at all
They all say she's crazy
(xoxoxo tree)

stargazer
(((rudder)))
zoya
GT - I already tried that...I told him what my budget was. I think that the place will go for what he wants, especially if a couple gets it, because it's actually a great deal for the neighborhood, and for a couple it wouldn't be a stretch at all if two people were paying. The amount he wants for it is actually about 80 less than he'd rented it for previously, because of the economy. If I could have a flatmate in there, I'd grab it in a heartbeat and worry about getting the flatmate later. Also, there's another, smaller apartment in the same building and it goes for £50 less than he's asking for this one - and he doesn't want to come down below that amount, to be fair to the person in the smaller apartment, which makes sense.

I could probably make it work, but it would be really a huge stretch to do so - since i freelance, I know what I can swing even if some of my projects fall through, etc. and that extra every month would be a huge gamble. Plus that much over the course of a year just seems kind of insane - as much as I'm absolutely drooling over it.

but fuck I love it.
yuefie
No matter how much I handle crap that is thrown my way, I never stop feeling like I am merely playing "responsible adult". I often wonder to myself, "who in the hell left me in charge?". I also wonder when this feeling will end.
ketto
QUOTE(yuefie @ Feb 3 2009, 06:58 PM) *
No matter how much I handle crap that is thrown my way, I never stop feeling like I am merely playing "responsible adult". I often wonder to myself, "who in the hell left me in charge?". I also wonder when this feeling will end.

I get this too. I remember being 14, 15 and being so excited to grow up and have all the answers. So umm...when does that happen?
missladyj
I got an IUD yesterday and thought it was funny that my doctor told me I have a cooperative cervix

my confession is that I thought "Lady has a cooperative cervix" would be a funny ass status update on facewank but decided against it and just wrote about it here.

I crack myself up.
treehugger
*cracks a wee, little smile, then bursts out laughing*

Thanks GT. Thanks to everybody. smile.gif I'm just kind of resigning myself for disappointment and getting myself upset and pissed off before it even happens.

I've been overlooked and passed over for a service vehicle FOREVER. But at christmas, a guy retired. Ironically, a guy who was opposed to women in my field. I got his truck. I was told, "I don't know WHAT will happen if Dave (the previous truck guy) comes back to work, but for the time being, it is YOUR truck"

Dave came back to work this week. They haven't taken the truck away from me, but I am waiting for it to happen. Because of COURSE, the man who had the truck before (even though he is no longer on work assignments that require him to travel around campus), of COURSE, he will get his truck back.

I've gotten used to having a way to get to my service calls. It is really nice to be able to be efficient.

Of course, I am getting myself all worked up before the fact....maybe my bosses will get a clue?????

I don't have much faith in that.

This, plus there is some really, really scary stuff going on with our condo association...corruption, coups, trying to throw people out...I don't watch Survivor, but a person who does made the comparison. I've been suggested as one person to vote in to replace the guy who is being thrown out. I don't know how to be a president. I never have been one. I don't know "roberts rules of order", and...omg this is frightening. I hope they pick LL, or BM, instead of me. Gah.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(yuefie @ Feb 3 2009, 04:58 PM) *

Same here, nearly every day.
girltrouble
confession:my nap was sooooooo gooooooood today. god, i just want a dozen of 'em.

that's poop, z. you want me to kick his ass? j/k. my urge when it comes to apartments is to err on the side of caution. i've been homeless, it blows. but then i've been in the same apartment for more than 10 years....

wow. now i'm depressed.
stargazer
yuefie, i agree with you. that's when i need to channel rosanne rosannadanna, "its always something."
roseviolet
MissLadyJ, that is hilarious. Once a doctor who was giving me a pap smear told me I have a "really beautiful cervix". I'm still not quite sure how to respond to that. For one thing, I'm not even sure what a cervix looks like - beautiful or no.

Confession time:
1. Multiple times over the past few years, people have told me that they wish their life was just like mine. I'm sure if they knew how bored and lonely I am, they'd feel very differently.
2. I'm getting so used to the boredom & loneliness that I don't feel it quite so much anymore. But the numbness that has replaced those feelings scares me a bit.
3. I think the one thing that has kept me from slinking down into an honest-to-god depression is my cat. She is just so wonderful & cuddly. She makes me smile everyday.
zoya
rose - a cervix looks like a hostess donette. I know this, because years ago, I had an abnormal pap smear, and I eventually had to have cervical cryosurgery. Right after the doctor had sprayed my cervix with liquid nitrogen, he let me look at it with a little mirror - and it looked JUST like a powdered sugar hostess donette. Same size and everything.

.... after that, when my friends and I went to 7-11, if we bought a package of powdered sugar donettes, we'd refer to them as "frozen cervixes."

yup.

freckleface7
Mmmmmm... donuts....

Lady, then I guess after all I went through w/ my Iud insertion, mine must not be. :
"freckle has an uncooperative cervix. bad BAD freckle!" laugh.gif

(((((((rudder)))))))) oh sweetie. I am so sory for both of you; I know what a challenge & how hard he worked & what it meant to him. is there not a different prescienct he can apply to maybe?
.. here's a crazy thought that I know little about (but can find out as my Uncle retired really high up in it).. what about the merchant marines for your beeps?
again- that's me talkin' out my ass, so forget it but remember I'm here. ((((rudder & beeps)))))))

tree, don't sell yourself short as far as leadership.
if you got voted in, who's to say you have to be just like the last guy? take a sensible look at what's what & apply your own personality to it. I think you rock.

rv: I wish we were closer than several hours apart; even if we don't have tons in common, it'd be nice to hang out w/ another bustie every now & then.

confession: I dropped $140** on art supplies today.
this while knowing I'm going to pitch a TOTAL fit over insisting we buy a new car NOW (after last night's little fender bender bc my brakes are going out on my '96'er) when the mr returns.

confession: I also dropped $60** ordering from Early To Bed online. hopefully though, it'll be the gift that keeps on giving...!

confession #3 : my new shag haircut looks NOTHING like the way the stylist made it look at the shop & it's wild bedhead and.. I love it!
I keep apologising to people when they see it like I'm embarrassed but really I'm not. I love the messy chaos of it and <flip the finger> at anyone who doesn't.
= whew= ! that felt really good to confess!
treehugger
confession: I had an erotic dream about a co-worker last night and now I am going to be slightly embarrassed when I see him.
bunnyb
QUOTE(ketto @ Feb 4 2009, 12:21 AM) *
I get this too. I remember being 14, 15 and being so excited to grow up and have all the answers. So umm...when does that happen?

I'm with you, yuefie, ketto, polly... I feel as if I'm "playing at" being a grown up. I'm twenty eight next month and I always thought that by that age I would have a fabulous career, a wonderful flat/house of my own and either be married or about to be married and I have none of the above. I sit here and wonder "is this it? is this the suckitude of being an adult?" If it is, then I don't want to be one.
freckleface7
confession: I've been having a series of erotic dreams lately.. most recent starring a lower ring news guy out of raleigh and before that w/a manboy young enough that I was literally old enough to be his mama but ohh he was a hottie!
confession: as disconcerting as these dreams are, it'd be damn nice to have a sex drive back again.

confession: playing Mrs Kravitz from the office window near the computer, I saw a cop car drive past & willed it to turn onto creepy neighbor guy's street bc I am pretty sure he is Not supposed to be driving sinse he was in /caused that terrible accident where he killed both a policeman And a fireman in his semi that had stopped for another accident. I don't think I'll turn him in for it bc I'd probably need proof but admit, I AM Tempted.
kittenb
Confession: I got to see my cervix once and I thought it was lovely. Very pink and healthy looking.
nakedmolerat
Confession: I am online writing a confession while my baby is playing when I should be taking advantage of it and eating breakfast or taking a shower or cleaning, but I don't feel like doing anything!!

Confession: The boy and I have our first therapy appointment today- marital counseling. We're not even married.

Confession: Part of me likes my lactating boobies and will be sad when my milk dries up

Confession: I have not been very responsible with birth control, and I am scared because I don't want another baby.... that's a really bad confession sad.gif
konphusion26
lopie313
Confession: I love my boyfriend but i don't like haveing sex with him as much as he wants to have it with me. I'm only 22 is that ok?
stargazer
Confession: I wish I had a cabin where I could hide out for the next week to finish my dissertation. I have no office space to work on it. I work on it in the living room. My folks think that is a free invite to start talking to me. I wish I looked less inviting to others. dry.gif
girltrouble
confession: hanging out with mr t. was a bad idea. it's not that it goes badly, it goes too well. the feelings are too deep there, and i absolutely should not hold her hand again. not even for a second. we are still too familiar.

i still love her very much.

but i want to know me more.
freckleface7
n-n: no lecture mind you, but imagine what I'd be saying to you if this was a PM ? (which why it Isn't is kinda a Duh) please sugarpie- don't do this to yourself, you already know where it takes you.
luvin' ya madly still (((((((((gt)))))))))

lopie- there's nothing wrong w/ you & your bf having different sex drives; the important thing is to talk it out and not let it negatively affect your relationship.

confession: I am biting my nails again, or the ones that started to break on their own. sad.gif
freckleface7
n-n: no lecture mind you, but imagine what I'd be saying to you if this was a PM ? (which why it Isn't is kinda a Duh) please sugarpie- don't do this to yourself, you already know where it takes you.
luvin' ya madly still (((((((((gt)))))))))

lopie- there's nothing wrong w/ you & your bf having different sex drives; the important thing is to talk it out and not let it negatively affect your relationship.

confession: I am biting my nails again, or the ones that started to break on their own. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.