Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
ketto
zoya - http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/
freckleface7
confession: I've been back sinse tues night & this is my 1st visit to the lounge, but I've been on crackbook incessantly already.

confession: I have some sort of crud and am coughing so hard I keep peeing my pants a little each time - I think I need a Depend, or at least to put on some panties.

confession: while away I finally made up w/ my sister, but am still kinda numb about it; we've been at odds & not speaking for so long I don't think I know what I'm supposed to feel or how to act now.

confession: when my mother told me I needed to watch my weight, I had to bite my toung not to say " you too tootsie!"

confession: as much as I dreaded going back to TN, it turned out to probably be The' best trip the 3 of us have ever taken there and as much as I keep disecting & analyzing every bit in mental playback, I can't find fault in very much. too weird.

confession: our shared best friend always makes up new words and they are damn convincing at that.
what's ironic is that he is not particularly literate but can fool us 9 times out of 10.
stargazer
confession: i just want to crawl into bed and stay there for a long time.
culturehandy
(((star)))

Confession: I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I'm a teensy bit jealous of her.
crazyoldcatlady
(((star))) pm/email/call/smoke signal if you need to talk...

confession: i'm a pussy--er, scrotum.
raisingirl
I don't know what I want anymore.
stargazer
confession: i plan on staying in my jammies all day, not shower, and watch alot of oscar nominated movies on bootleg.
roseviolet
Stargazer, links please?
stargazer
oh, no links. i got 'em off the street. that's true, bootleg style. i keeps it real. wink.gif
sassygrrl
Any room under the Bustie duvet for me star?

acewalker
my best friend, boyfriend and i got drunk on saturday night at her surprise birthday party that i organized, and we were the only drunk ones. we had so much more fun after everyone else left.
at 3am i started playing drums and my boyfriend ran upstairs and took off all his clothes except underpants and socks, and ran downstairs with his guitar and we jammed.
eventually most of my clothes were off and me and my best friend cuddled. at 5am we all went to bed and i was the middle spoon between my naked boyfriend and childhood best friend. she is the only girl i would trust and not get jealous of even a bit.
i love them both infinitely.

the pictures are hilarious.
foryoursplendor
I confess that I really love my new job because I get to do whatever I want while I'm there. The shifts basically turn into 12 hours of making art which was sort of why I was hired anyway. Its nice to have a degree that is worth something... oh, I also confess that I think I'm kinda awesome cos I'm off to the UK again in a month. When I was 12 or so, I decided I wanted to be a traveller. This will be my 5th time to the UK, and second time there in the last 6 months!

big smiles... and end this bragfest.
culturehandy
I"m choosing a career over a potential relationship.
girltrouble
confession: i love weird juices. i love drinking the pickle juice from the jar after all the pickles are gone. shots of lemon juice w/ or w/o salt, clam juice from the can, and i adore clamato...please don't tell anyone.

unsure.gif
bunnyb
fucking hell, gt, are you ashamed of that confession much?! laugh.gif
My eyes hurt!

confession: I'm really scared.
auralpoison
I proudly enjoy brine of all kinds, GT. Clamato is delicious, as is it's bizarre cousin Beefamato (Especially in a bloody bull or bloody Maria!). I like freezing wedges of lemon or lime, dipping them in salt & sucking on them.

Confession: I have been avoiding my grandad the last few days. I do not want to be in a car with him for six hours even if it is a free ride home.
freckleface7
confession:
I have this weird thing about faces on magazines in the bathroom.
the mr often leaves them face up & it just weird's me out bc after a second I feel like they're smirking at me in their smug, perfectly fit non-photoshopped frames and I wanna yell " STOP LOOKING AT ME !!!! "
then I flip them over. (take That!)
girltrouble
Clamato is delicious, as is it's bizarre cousin Beefamato (Especially in a bloody bull or bloody Maria!). I like freezing wedges of lemon or lime, dipping them in salt & sucking on them.

whew! i thought it was a weird habit-- esp. the clam juice...

oooooo! beefamato! never heard of it, but it makes me salivate!
god what i wouldn't do for a bloody mary....YUMS!

remind me bull? maria?

as for the lime freezing...never thought of that...i have a huge bottle of lemon juice in my fridge i take shots from.....

god, now i am craving kimchi....drool, drool.
doodlebug
confession: I'm a paranoid idiot.
candycane_girl
Despite the fact that he constantly says I'm beautiful and tells me he loves me I'm afraid that one day my boyfriend will wake up and think I'm ugly and boring and want to break up with me.

I have such low self-esteem that I can't enjoy the greatest relationship I've ever had.
crinoline
candycane - ditto.
rudderlesschild
ccg, crinoline - yep. I don't get that panic as often as I did in the beginning, but it still creeps up on me when I'm feeling low and hormonal.

confession: I dropped over $100 on liquor yesterday, despite our fuzzy financial picture. I'm going to bartending school on weekends, and some of the drinks we're learnging to make just sound so-o-o-o yummy.... I've invented six different chocolatinis and gotten beyond hooked on St. Germain.

confession: I am so. Worn. Out. Between 17 units of classes, my museum-basement gig, bartending school and the kidlets, I have like ZERO downtime. I am beginning to envy Beeps's unemployment.
zoya
GT - someday if we're in the same place, we must partake in Bloody Marys. I LOVE THEM! it's like drinking a steak. And I, too, thought that beefamato sounds amazing.
girltrouble
lol...i would LOVE that, Z!

just so you know, i call bloody marys a "liquid steak"....
(i wouldn't want to call them BMs now would i?)
acewalker
i have a sty in my eye. i've never had one before. i'm afraid it will never go away.

and i'm tempted to draw clockwork orange style designs all over it to make it look cool and/or on purpose, but it will only get worse then
lilacwine13
confession:
I have this weird thing about faces on magazines in the bathroom.
the mr often leaves them face up & it just weird's me out bc after a second I feel like they're smirking at me in their smug, perfectly fit non-photoshopped frames and I wanna yell " STOP LOOKING AT ME !!!! "
then I flip them over. (take That!)

I'm the same way about magazines too, freckle. It isn't just the bathroom however, it's anywhere in the house.

Confession: I am resisting the urge to buy some new underwear to increase my chances of getting laid in the near future. I can't afford it and knowing the guys I'm thinking about, none of them really care about what I'm wearing underneath my clothes in the first place.

I wish I could find a job. sad.gif
rudderlesschild
I need braces. sad.gif
culturehandy
Rudderless, can you do invisalign??
rudderlesschild
Yeah, that's actually what they're recommending. I always knew I'd have to do this someday... the sad.gif is for one more demand on our dwindling finances.

We went for cleanings today, this being the last week Beeps and I can use his expiring-on-Monday health and dental plan from the PD.

Beeps swears he will feel even way MORE utterly defeated if I quit school and go back to work. But as last-day-to-drop approaches and he is getting NO BITES on the over 100 resumes/applications he's thrown out there.... I'm so very tempted.

And terrified.

And depressed.
zoya
I'm so tired of doing everything myself.
Christine Nectarine
i am going to leave work now. it's 2:18pm. i get off at 5:00.
humanist77
sometimes I wear thrift store clothes without washing them first~
auralpoison
I am sloooooow.

Bloody Bull: A bloody mary made with beef bullion or Beefamato. Beefamato isn't too popular, so you don't find it very often.

Bloody Maria: Instead if being made with vodka, it's made with tequila.

I miss going places & seeing people. I used to go to this bar with friends on Sundays where the bartender would have eight different bloody style drinks all chock full of goodness & hooch. We'd get brunch at the Denver Diner & bring it to the bar & watch bad movies & drink all day.

I'd be happy to just have lunch, a cup of coffee with somebody/anybody that's not my grandpa these days.

girltrouble
confession:i'm kinda excited about new the witch mountain movie.

confession: i wanna go drankin' with aural.

confession:right now she is the only person who could drag me back to the godforsaken state of colorado.
crazyoldcatlady
I think the last thing I said to him was something like "Honor is a tampon.

EPIC!!!
freckleface7
confession: I believe I have come to the conclusion that is it much safer to trust animals in life, than people.
stargazer
QUOTE(rudderlesschild @ Mar 3 2009, 02:49 AM) *
He blinked. "Marriage! Marriage and family. You don't understand, you've probably never left this country (I let that one slide). A woman, where I come from, has to keep herself pure if she wants a family. She has to be able to protect her husband's honor."

Was this dude latino? Being mexican myself, I can tell you that this view of women is very true. Like, I should not technically leave the house until I'm married going from my family's home to the home of a man to start my own family. My friend (also Mexican) and I talk about it often. We often joke that it is the reason why we feel so comfortable living at home in our mid30s with our parents--it is supported by our culture. (We are joking when we talk about this topic.).

The dude sounded so patronizing and should not have used his role as a teacher to talk about prostitution or his views of marriage. I would've wanted to stab him in his eye too. Probably the reason why I don't date latino men. I can't stand the machismo ways. Good for you for speaking up.
culturehandy
Rudderless, I also want to have you internet babies.

I'm following GT's confession, I'd LOVE to go drinking with you and AP. It would be a total fucking gong show.

And, I dated a Mexican boy for 6 years, so I know...
sybarite
I can't tell if my mister is being hyper-critical or if I'm being hyper-sensitive.

I am grumpy for no real reason.
girltrouble
uh rudder, you are so awesome.....
freckleface7
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Mar 3 2009, 09:28 AM) *
Rudderless, I also want to have you internet babies.

I'm following GT's confession, I'd LOVE to go drinking with you and AP. It would be a total fucking gong show.

And, I dated a Mexican boy for 6 years, so I know...

ditto on that- I dated a mexian guy for near a year & I adored him, but he is now married to someone else & refers to her & his daughter as his "Princesses" and to me as " such a wonderful Lady" (always capitalized).
don't get me wrong, it's sweet yes, but also very marginalizing at the same time.
I don't try to explain that to him bc I know he'd never get that I feel somewhat insulted rather than complimented as he intends.

I love all of you here so much.
(just hada get that off my uh, bust)
period_monster
Today, I had in my purse not only Judith Butler's Bodies That Matter, but also Michel Foucault's Society Must Be Defended. If I saw such items in someone else's purse, I would probably gag, which makes their being in my purse (for a paper I am writing, and they didn't fit in my larger satchel) all the more disconcerting. feeling shameful
freckleface7
confession:
I cannot hardly look at my own reflection right now in light of last night's therapy.
I feel.. violated and dirty and not like me right now, even though last night opened more questions than it solved.
I think I need to throw up again.
(yah gt, it's bad again. sad.gif )
auralpoison
Jesus fucking . . . Rudder I am speechless. Gobsmacked. Really. My ego is such that I rarely envy anybody, but holy shit, woman you make me feel like a hack. A complete & total verbal hack. Here I sit with my tiny, sad, broken spork of the word.

First five rounds are on me, ladies. And I like top shelf. And I'd even front the (Obviously REQUIRED.) bail money.
stargazer
confession: i wish i would've been more conservative with taking out student loans for my doctorate degree.
starshine
QUOTE(stargazer @ Mar 4 2009, 07:46 AM) *
confession: i wish i would've been more conservation with taking out student loans for my doctorate degree.

That's what inflation and government bailouts are for. Don't worry, the students will have their turn too.
culturehandy
Congratulations Rudderless and two beeps!!! I'm so happy for you two!
roseviolet
Woo hoo!!!!!! What fabulous news! Be sure to pass on our congrats to TwoBeeps, Rudderless. Congrats to you, too, for signing up for that class at Berkley. Very cool!

Confession: I just spent the last 2 hours crying to Sheff about how I feel like I'm doing nothing with my life & I'm just a waste of flesh. I want to be doing something more with my life - something creative - but I don't know what. I long to follow my gut, but my gut isn't telling me anything. It just feels empty.

stargazer
QUOTE(starshine @ Mar 4 2009, 06:21 PM) *
That's what inflation and government bailouts are for. Don't worry, the students will have their turn too.

is this meant to be snarky? dry.gif
starshine
QUOTE(stargazer @ Mar 4 2009, 06:26 PM) *
is this meant to be snarky? dry.gif

Definitely not, or at least not towards you. I'm just in the same boat and am looking forward to some of my own loans being taken away by inflation. Though I'm not sure we overburdened student loaners in Canada are as likely to get financial help, which the Obama administration is already discussing in the US. Anyways, I just like hearing that I'm not the only one who wishes I was more conservative with my loans. Perhaps I should add a confession to this now....

Confession: I am absolutely, morbidly obsessed with what is happening in the world economy right now and don't understand how the government borrowing and printing money to spend more money to fix the economy will fix the problems of having borrowed and spent too much money on credit. To me, it's like going to the bank to borrow more money so that I can spend more money to pay off my student loans. I have no idea how this makes sense.

Bigger Confession: I occasionally rant about this. And feel bad that I am so obsessed when I am seeing it affect my clients and community already (and my partner's and dad's work), and yet the worst is still to come.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.