Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
auralpoison
QUOTE(stargazer @ Jun 10 2009, 10:09 AM) *
Every Sag woman I know in my family has some type of hippie vibe to her.

Confession: I have no hippie vibe! I come off as mildly hostile.

You're overthinking it with the pot Polly. There's no way to predict your reaction. You'll likely just feel goofy, giggly, happy, hungry & you short term memory will be fucked up. And do have a beverage handy for cotton mouth. Some people get paranoid, but not me.

The weird thing for me about pot is how social of drug it is. I swear there is a difference between pulling few hits by myself & passing the pipe with people; I get way higher with other people.
period_monster
pollystyrene, I have never had nitrous, but am a big old pothead for over a decade now. There's no way of knowing who will like pot and who won't, at least in my experience. I do know that in order to really enjoy pot, it usually takes two or three times. As for smoking v. eating--eating is way slower, but kicks your ass long and hard. The last time I had the brownies, when I tried to close my eyes and sleep many hours into it, there were three rows of cartoons whipping by. It was almost more fun than any of the times I've done acid.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jun 10 2009, 09:47 AM) *
You're overthinking it with the pot Polly.

Me? Noooo, never! tongue.gif

I feel like I have a contact high if I watch too many episodes of Pot Psychology- think I'll get loopy from the real stuff? laugh.gif
flanker_ji
Star, I had a couple of my friends doing the same thing to me with coke too! SO annoying. I also remember thinking, "Aren't we all adults now? Why are you pressuring me like this?" In the case of coke, however, I have no desire whatsoever to get into that stuff. Stimulants scare me.
auralpoison
Somehow, with my background, I know that I would probably like both cocaine & heroin. So I've never done them though I've had several opportunities to do so. I was on a roadtrip with some people I barely knew & I was the only one not on blow that was frequently proffered. I did however, have some kickass acid.

How much fun would it be to have some blankets & music out in the backyard with some good friends & a wee bit o' the LSD?
culturehandy
Oh gosh, I know I'd like heroin or opium, I think smoking opium in a glorified Hollywood-esque opimum house would be so cool. Ahh, the joys of romanticizing things.

humanist77
Pot definitely affects everyone differently. Some wanna zone out and stare at a movie or draw-nothing too social. Some people (like myself) get very social and talkative. I love being around people when I'm high, especially those who react similarly. It awakens some part of my brain that gives me limitless energy and tons of ideas. I'm normally soft spoken, but I get loud and uninhibited and enthusiastic while high. It's a hit at parties :D I guess it does to me what alcohol does to other people, but without loss of physical control, puking or a hangover! I def. prefer smoking over drinking.

And then some people just have terrible reactions to it-nausea, paranoia, exhaustion, overeating, etc. I definitely had those experiences back in high school, but that was because of several factors: poor quality weed, who I was with/what we were doing, not knowing my limits, etc. But I haven't had any unpleasant experiences since I started again 5 months ago.

As for smoking vs eating, though I haven't eaten it, from what others have told me, I know the smoking buzz stays all in your head, while eating it gives you a whole body high. It's more mellow and it lasts longer. Definitely want to experience that. Polly, if you ever feel ready to try brownies, I'd suggest someone else try the batch first to see how strong they are.

eww, coke-never tried it, never want to.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(humanist77 @ Jun 10 2009, 11:20 AM) *
Polly, if you ever feel ready to try brownies, I'd suggest someone else try the batch first to see how strong they are.

Are you volunteering?
prophecy_grrl
how did I miss all the drug confessions?

Smoked a lot of pot in high school also experimented with other depressants and psychedelics - LSD, shrooms, opium. Never even considered doing stimulants of any kind - I like my coffee, but if I have too much, the effects are bad. Can't imagine what coke would be like. I didn't do it very often in college, until I had a stoner roommate who was a bad influence. When we moved for my husband to work on his PhD, all his grad school friends smoked pot, so we got more regularly into it. When we moved back to Chicago, we had a dry spell, but now we have a reliable connect, so it's about 2-3 times per month.

Anyway, I definitely prefer it to booze (and I do love to drink) and I love not getting a hangover. I like to watch stuff on TV or play video games, love listening to music, especially Dark Side of the Moon - so cliche I know, but I love it. My new favorite thing to watch while high is the Planet Earth series. Holy crap it blows my mind. Though, a few weeks ago, I watched "Ice Worlds" while stoned and the whole situation with the polar bear and also with the penguins was really upsetting. I like to be social, but prefer a smaller group.

I love eating, too. Sure, the weed makes you hungry, but the experience of eating is so good. Textures and flavors are enhanced. For me, some food makes better stoner snacks than others. Depends on my mood. Oh, and as for it's anti-inflammatory benefits, it's an awesome cure for menstrual cramps.

It's been a long time since I've eaten pot, but it's a completely different high. As others have said, whole body and long lasting. Also takes quite a while to kick in. Me thinks there needs to be a Chi-bustie bake-a-thon. wink.gif
culturehandy
Eating vs. smoking, I use a vapourizer and found that the sensation between smoking with the vapourizor and eating is the same. very body high. Very nice.

humanist77
QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Jun 10 2009, 11:53 AM) *
Are you volunteering?

umm, hellz yeah!

Absolutely awesome for menstrual cramps. And necessary, as we both have IUDs! And a Chicago Bustie Bake-a-thon sounds fantastic.

I do need to watch Planet Earth whilst high-the boy also says it's mind-blowing. But yeah, it's definitely better to stick to more happy or neutral activities, as emotions tend to be more intense.

drug confession-I've never done hallucinogens, but plan on trying shrooms sometime. As long as I can trust who they come from, and I'm in the right state of mind, and with the right company, activities, and environment. But this is about as far as I ever want to go with drugs-I'm really very wary of what I put in my system.

Me thinks pretty soon this might all have to move to D.U.D.E. :D
humanist77
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jun 10 2009, 12:44 PM) *
Eating vs. smoking, I use a vapourizer and found that the sensation between smoking with the vapourizor and eating is the same. very body high. Very nice.

ya know, I tried a vaporizer once, and it definitely was completely different-i didn't realize it was similar to eating though~
girltrouble
*sigh*
aural, some (clean) acid would be lovely. god, that's one of the few things i miss about highschool. acid + tripping with friends, ditching school. *gets all misty eyed*
i had a roomate you used to say it's best first thing in the morning. so you could enjoy it without getting tired/wishing your trip was over. i agree.

star, oh i know, for some reason, i attract ex heroin addicts. they all talk about how it's the best shit in the world. that's why i'd love to try it. but won't dry.gif

i wish smoking pot was better for me. i have a friend who would get me some medical shit anytime i wanted. he claims it's phenomenal....and he would know.

confession:i'm still amazed that i got my face pierced. twice. weird.
thirteen
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Jun 10 2009, 11:16 AM) *
*sigh*
aural, some (clean) acid would be lovely. god, that's one of the few things i miss about highschool. acid + tripping with friends, ditching school. *gets all misty eyed*
i had a roomate you used to say it's best first thing in the morning. so you could enjoy it without getting tired/wishing your trip was over. i agree.

star, oh i know, for some reason, i attract ex heroin addicts. they all talk about how it's the best shit in the world. that's why i'd love to try it. but won't dry.gif

i wish smoking pot was better for me. i have a friend who would get me some medical shit anytime i wanted. he claims it's phenomenal....and he would know.

confession:i'm still amazed that i got my face pierced. twice. weird.

Ah, ditching school. Good times! Escaping all the mean kids, going home and eating junk food before passing out on the floor....It was fun until the school started calling my mom and I had to come up with ever more elaborate lies to keep her off my trail. "I was just late to class and they marked me as absent! Really!" etc. laugh.gif

.....About pot-- I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with it. I just moved recently and all the stress made my period stay away (in April). Pot is supposed to be an emmenagogue and it did in fact make my period return. I have never wanted to bleed so badly in my entire life! Mind power + some very righteous pot brought it on.

However, I am really strongly against most other drugs-- especially heroin and cocaine. One of my good friends, who was only thirty years old, died last winter from a heroin overdose. There is nothing good about it....

Sorry for posting this in the Confessions thread-- I know it belongs elsewhere but really wanted to reply. Don't kill me! unsure.gif
pollystyrene
QUOTE(thirteen @ Jun 10 2009, 03:00 PM) *
Sorry for posting this in the Confessions thread-- I know it belongs elsewhere but really wanted to reply. Don't kill me! unsure.gif

Eh, we're so far off-topic it doesn't matter. It'll work itself back smile.gif
girltrouble
nobody's gonna kill you,13. if you are loosely on topic (you are), it'll be fine, and if you are not someone will tell you. no fuss, no muss.

i'm sorry for your loss. i've had a friend die of a heroin od as well. i certainly have mixed feelings about the drug, but when people who have taken it, talk about it, they do so in glowing terms.

confession: (although i'm sure not a surprise to busties) i feel guilty for NOT seeing movies. never mind, my back is killing me half the time right now. i feel like there is some gem that i'm missing esp. while siff is going on. i have 15 free tickets to movies, and i doubt i'll use all of them, and it's killing me.
treehugger
confession: I always thought once I got a nice place to live, I wouldn't get restless every couple years and want to move.

confession: I have a nice place now.

confession: I want to move.
freckleface7
stargazer: thank you for saying that. yes I am a Sag and the hell if I can remember now why I've been actively restraining myself all these years. I still don't have many friends in this wretched place so it's not like being different is likely going to negatively affect that. in fact, living authentically might even improve the situation bc my vibes should be cleaner?
I put my 'Imagine Peace' license plate frame on Petal my Jeep today!

- can someone please explain vaporize to me?

before I moved to Panama, an astonishing # of people asked me to hook them up while I was there..
now I'm sorry I didn't do it for myself esp bc I know it's good for extreme morning sickness which I had 100x's over w/ frecklette.

confession: if any legislation to legalize pot goes for public vote, I plan to be the first signature on it bc I think it's utterly ridiculous that it's still illegal.

confession: being married to such an ultra conservative man is a total drag <get the pun?!> sometimes.
he gets really pissy any time I try to discuss the legalisation issue in any way.

gt: not weird sweetness: Wonderful!!!!

tree: sub let?
culturehandy
Freck, a vapourizer is a device used to smoke weed. It's not a pipe, and it's not a joint. In most cases you plug it in, the metal cup heats up the weed to a perfect temp and you smoke the vapour. It's much less harsh on your lungs, no smoke and you don't light anything. The high fucks you up good. I should add, the metal cup and pipe are encased in glass so the vapour doesn't escape.
freckleface7
yah we're back to business! biggrin.gif

thank you CH; I was thinking it might be a better term for the first time I got high, which was when I was 15 and in a small warehouse converted to small music venues at Ball State U.
I wasn't smoking, but the whole room was thick with it and so by breathing in- there I went.
but will pot make you hallucinate? bc I looked down at one point & my hands weren't there & it was sooo totally no big deal. cool.gif
maybe that I can remember that clearly I wasn't high?
it was such an awesomely ~relaxed~ feeling, no worries, no cares, just relaxed.

confession: I should be uber cleaning my dirty dusty house for the mr's return but am busting instead.

" ... I was gona clean my house,but then I got high.."
(love. that. song!)
humanist77
I confess that despite my very real awakening and liberation with relationships and personal autonomy, following a break up and going out on my own 5 months ago, I'm no where near healed. I still ache for reassurance and devotion in my current relationship. I'm still letting my buried insecurities get the best of me. I'm afraid this part of me as a helpless, hysterical woman is still alive and kicking. I can't deny that she's powerful and not ignorable.

Feminist transgression?
stargazer
QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Jun 12 2009, 02:15 PM) *
" ... I was gona clean my house,but then I got high.."
(love. that. song!)

OMG! Too funny. tongue.gif

QUOTE(humanist77 @ Jun 12 2009, 06:42 PM) *
I confess that despite my very real awakening and liberation with relationships and personal autonomy, following a break up and going out on my own 5 months ago, I'm no where near healed. I still ache for reassurance and devotion in my current relationship. I'm still letting my buried insecurities get the best of me. I'm afraid this part of me as a helpless, hysterical woman is still alive and kicking. I can't deny that she's powerful and not ignorable.

Feminist transgression?

Eh, I don't think so. I think it is just being compassionate towards that part of you. At least, that is what my big 'ol hippie self believes.
culturehandy
All this talk about getting high makes me want to get high! But, i don't know if I'm ready to yet.
crazyoldcatlady
[edit]

confession: i've learned it is unwise to get hammered and listen to NIN.
candycane_girl
Between this thread and the fact that Dazed and Confused was on tv tonight, I wish I could be sitting on my couch getting crazy stoned. But instead I'm in my parents house while my weed is 400km away.
roseviolet
Humanist, that isn't a feminist transgression. I think that's just being human.

On a similar note to COCL's post...

Confession: I have learned that when I am feeling shitty and depressed, it's a bad idea to listen to songs from "Spring Awakening". I definitely should not listen to "Don't Do Sadness" on repeat because it'll just make me want to end it all. Poor Moritz. sad.gif

If you understood any of that, then you are truly a musical theatre geek and I love you.
lilacwine13
Confession: I wish I had the courage to approach the stoners in my building and smoke out with them.

Confession: I really fucked up my bank account this past week and it is pissing me off.
lilacwine13
Because I feel like being a thread hog, I have another confession.

I've been having dreams that are pointing to a major upheaval in my life. Dreams of change, rebirth, death and things that symbolize change. I feel calm and relaxed in these dreams, wake up feeling fine if a little puzzled, so I'm guessing these are my mind's way of reassuring me that no matter what will happen, things will work out fine. I'm now wondering what is going to happen and if it will be as smooth as my subconscious is making it seem. I know what I'd like to have change in my life but I'm hesitant to believe it will happen anytime soon and go as well as I want it.

In my waking life I'm going through some tough times and am struggling with depression. Right now my life seems to suck and I am trying to figure out how to get everything to where I want it. It doesn't seem like I'm doing anything right and I'm at a loss as to where to go and what to do. However, I'd just like to know when things are going to get better and how that is going to happen.
freckleface7
confession: I totally <3 drug stores. I don't really know what it is about them, bc I really never go there for actual drugs, but they just offer such a .. such a cornacopia and assortment of a little bit of everything.
like a mini-world under one small snow globe dome.
they make me happy. biggrin.gif

confession: I had a very, unusual pseudo sex dream about GT last night!
noelly you were chasing me all around my room/apartment trying to woo me and I kept saying " No-ell -- you know it'll Never work!" and you'd say " I know but I adore you anyway! just give it a chance!"
and we were bouncing from the twin beds to the sofa (bounce-walking that is) & tripping & rolling & falling over everything (not each other) very Dick Van Dyke ish and it was more comical than anything else.
I think there was a second part where we later went to a grocery store together & I tried using one of those motorised shopping chairs and quickly discovered they weren't near as much fun as they look.
you & I kept getting seperated in the store by swarms of old ladies moving at a snails pace & then we learned we had totally opposite shopping lists but were supposed to compromise & buy stuff together.
interesting to say the least!

last confession: the male bartender at the piano bar last night was positively ~stop traffic dreamy~.
culturehandy
Freck, I'm soooo with you on loving the drug store.

I accidentally went shopping again this weekend. I also got a pair of purple shoes in addition to three pairs of capri's. This is after going shopping two weeks ago, too. Where I bought another pair of shoes and bino's...I need to put my visa down. In my defense, I've been loosing weight and I have clothes that don't fit. Said clothes have also been donated to good causes.
girltrouble
i don't know if you read the dream thread freckami, but this week is "guest starring, bustie!" week, where busties take guest spots in other busties dreams.

since i have a terrible sense of calender time, i jumped the gun a little bit (sorry) which is why the old ladies kept separating us---they were actually librarians, trying to keep things in order. i'm actually scheduled later in the week to compete (chasing you) with you in a monster truck rally/scavenger hunt (the motorized carts, shopping lists)) in a ikea (twin beds/ couches)...so, you can see how i screwed things up by walking on stage too soon. but i paid for it. librarians really pack a punch.

(btw, i just represent the progress of your work with your doctor. and your coming to accept that you are getting progressively more happy.... ok, that and your wanting to trick out/accessorize petal.)

freckleface7
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jun 14 2009, 06:00 PM) *
I accidentally went shopping again this weekend. I also got a pair of purple shoes in addition to three pairs of capri's. This is after going shopping two weeks ago, too. Where I bought another pair of shoes and bino's...I need to put my visa down. In my defense, I've been loosing weight and I have clothes that don't fit. Said clothes have also been donated to good causes.

.............................CH I'm at a loss as to how to understand How you shopping is something you need to Confess? wink.gif <3 you!

very weird confession that I forgot to post earlier: last night at the piano bar, I SWEAR I saw the Devil.
ole' beelzabub himself in the very flesh.
he was in a dress shirt & slacks (like a suit minus the jacket but w/ a tie) & he got on stage w/ a big group of women but was acting.. shy? coy? BIZZARE? he wasn't there w/ anyone & was clearly on the hook up beat but it was so.much.more.than. that. at one point he started dancing w/ some women & got down on all 3's (rather than 4's, like a 1 armed push up) & started humping the floor. I'm not kidding. I've never seen anything like it.
no one was even dancing with or close to him at the time, he just dropped and started doing that. it was freaky & everyone sort of fanned out around him like ' huuuuuuh??'
then he left after his request for Thriller got boo'd and we left about 45 minutes later but saw him down the road in the middle of the traffic circle wandering around carrying a pink balloon in his arms.
and No, he wasn't drunk. we never saw him drink or smoke or anything.
this guy was Scary w/ a capitol S.
his aura felt like he had no soul but he was in the market to take one over.
<shudder>
I need to stop thinking about him bc it's scaring me all over again w/ icy tingles down my back.

gt: if you got all that from my dream= BRAVO!!
I think you have missed your calling and need to go into psyche work!
they say the Crazies are always drawn to that field, which is why I too have considered it several times too!
you know my girlie crush on you is a constant sugarpea - Muah* !

= sorry for the 2 long posts today ! =

candycane_girl
Confession: I get annoyed when the board is a bit empty and hardly anyone is posting. I log on way too many times in a day to see if anyone has added anything to conversations, even ones I'm not participating in.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Jun 14 2009, 08:46 PM) *
Confession: I get annoyed when the board is a bit empty and hardly anyone is posting. I log on way too many times in a day to see if anyone has added anything to conversations, even ones I'm not participating in.

Me too, cg. Everyone posts in waves.
girltrouble
me three, polly + ccg. personally, i hate that busties have lives...*snicker*
honestly i miss you all when you aren't posting. that's why i get all moon eyed when i see old busties (i'm talking to you, quantum wink.gif )

freck, that guy scares me from that post alone. *yikes*

culturehandy
I agree on the board being quiet stuff.
roseviolet
Sometimes I think, "Wow, the lounge is so quiet. I wish someone would post something." But I don't post anything because I don't feel like I have anything I want to say. So I'm contributing to the problem. Bah.

Don't you people know you're only here to amuse me?!?!!!
stargazer
**juggles some tennis balls to amuse Rose**

Confession: I can't wait to have a job so I can be busy that I don't have time to post on here as often as I do now.

I would post more, but, sometimes, I'm afraid I'm being a thread hog. Or, that I am just talking to myself. Or, that maybe people don't want to hear what I have to say. All these thoughts go through my head.

Btw, GT, in the thread you posted in for qspice, it read "i'm still ticked"...um, I think you meant tickled... wink.gif Sorry all the grammar police here have influenced me! tongue.gif
girltrouble
oop! blink.gif

thanks star! i'll take care of that right away!
wait... which thread was that?
*sigh*

and yes, rose, i know full well, that i am here to amuse you. when i'm not posting i'm pantomiming the last film i saw... then i realize you can't see it and i sulk. sad.gif
doodlebug
confession: now that I am out there performing and actually earning a tiny little bit of money for it..........it's very, very, very hard not to hate my day job.........even though the money I'm earning is ridiculously tiny....and actually, for the stage time we put in at the last bar gig (not including PR work - or expenses! - rehearsal, set-up, or tear down), it worked out to $13.64 CDN per hour for each band member......a mere 14 cents more than I made as a low-waged office temp, which is the job I left to take this job I am currently hating so much........
raisingirl
I've become one of those people who gets cranky if she doesn't exercise in the morning. If I don't get a workout in before noon (unless it's a planned day off), it adversely affects my day. Who am I?!
culturehandy
Raisin, I LOVE working out in the morning, puts me in a good mood all day!!! I'm with you on being cranky if I don't work out though.
roseviolet
Raisin, I'm discovering that I'm like that, too. I also accomplish a hell of a lot more with my day if I work out in the morning. Sometimes I think it's odd, but then I remember that when I was a kid I had to crawl out of bed most mornings to hit the ice rink before school. The biggest difference is that nowadays I get to exercise at 9am instead of 5-fucking-30 in the goddamn morning.

Confession: I'm kinda thinking about making homemade bread and homemade butter today. And then eating nothing but that for dinner. Just bread and butter. Maybe some fruit and cheese on the side. I wonder if Sheff would go for that. I bet he would. Hmm.
sassygrrl
I'm trying to get into working out in the morning too.

RV, I think he would. I would make homemade jam if it wasn't so messy.

Confession: I'm worried now that selling the house is basically my full time job, if I have the confidence to do it. I also really don't want to fall into a housewive role, but with all the cleaning and making the house "show-ready," it bugs the shit out of me.

Confession: Mcgeek just isn't interested in sex anymore, and it's getting very annoying. He'd rather do math problems, and I think that's insane.

ketto
Add my name to that list now too. I feel all headachy and cranky if I don't exercise in the AM before work.

Confession: I hate sleeping at my bf's during the week. I have a morning weekday routine. Wake up, watch something mindnumbing for 15 minutes, exercise, eat, and get out the door. I don't like having to talk to people when I wake up at 7AM.
freckleface7
how very weird: there is a new yoga studio that is on my list of Things To Do (battling my anxiety still) & it's got a fantastic sounding class Early in the morning - 7:30-8:30 AM.
I'm not much for getting up unless I Have to, but this class is really appealing to me (it's called Gentle Yoga) & I can't help but think of what a lovely way to start a morning than w/ Sun Salutations and Airplane asanas.

confession: Mom- I love you, I do, but I do NOT need to hear about problems w/ your hemroids! dry.gif
lilacwine13
There is a part of me that is jealous of all you people who can get up early to work out. Me, I can barely get up in time to get out the door for work and when I do exercise, I usually do it in the afternoon or evening. I know I'm a night person but at the same time, it gets difficult in a world of day people. biggrin.gif

Confession: Someone visiting shouldn't be stressing me out this much and sometimes, I get so sick of butting heads that I wish one of us would give up without it being me all the time.

Confession: I just applied for a job at a company I swore I'd never work for because I'm desperate.

Confession: I really need to stop playing games with some guy at work.
crazyoldcatlady
Confession: I'm kinda thinking about making homemade bread and homemade butter today. And then eating nothing but that for dinner. Just bread and butter. Maybe some fruit and cheese on the side.

That is the best. dinner. ever.
treehugger
Rosev, I know if I was Sheff, I'd love that dinner. Of course, I can't speak for him, but...oh, yum. Especially if the bread's just warm enough to make the butter a little melty....(drool)
roseviolet
Confession: The only reason why I can work out in the morning is because I am gainfully unemployed. Back when I worked full time, I stayed in bed until the last possible moment, then threw my clothes on in the 15 minutes before I had to leave.

I got lazy, so tonight's dinner is Indian, but I think tomorrow I'm going to do the bread and butter thing. And if any of you feel like heading down to North Cackalacky, you can certainly join me.

[winks at Freckle]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.