Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
freckleface7
QUOTE(roseviolet @ Jun 16 2009, 07:27 PM) *
I got lazy, so tonight's dinner is Indian, but I think tomorrow I'm going to do the bread and butter thing. And if any of you feel like heading down to North Cackalacky, you can certainly join me.
[winks at Freckle]

you're such a stinker to tempt me!
alas frecklette's bff is arriving from out of state tom for 6 days of BFF&E BONDING & I will be doing little beyond chauferring & catering to the wims & wants of a gang of teenage girls.
confession: I'm actually looking forward to it bc her bff adores me & I her & frecklette & I are still close too so it's going to be scads of fun- when they include me that is! biggrin.gif

I'm really close to needing a haircut again RV: when ya getting here? & Bring BREAD!
candycane_girl
confession: it's nearly 2:30 in the morning and I am drinking, smoking and watching the Sex and the City movie in my underwear. Lordy.
raisingirl
Heh. I am really thinking I've got to rearrange my future work schedule so I don't have to start until 10am. That would be ideal for my workout schedule. Whoo hoo! wink.gif RV, I, too, was a 5am exerciser (team practice) -- there is such a world of difference between 5am and 7am. I am not doing 5am anymore.

ENDORPHINS! I heart push-ups. I really am a sick puppy.
raisingirl
I further confess that I'm only 85% looking forward to a meeting I arranged for today. I'm saying this in the hopes that I am blown away by awesomeness and that if I have low expectations, I'll be happy with the outcome. Eh.
culturehandy
Honestly, there is nothing like a 5:30 am run or workout. If it's nice out, there's no one around, the birds are chirping. It's really lovely.
roseviolet
It's too quiet. What did I say to you people just the other day, huh? ENTERTAIN ME, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!
[snaps fingers]

Confession: I am bleeding and I need chocolate and I just read an article about Wendy's Frosties over on Consumerist which has driven me insaaaaaaaaane and now I think I may throw together a batch of brownies just so I can stick my face in it and eat it ALL BY MYSELF! No brownies for you, Sheff!!! Only people with vaginas get these brownies!!!!!! Do you hear me? KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY VAGINA BROWNIES!!!

At which point Sheff will begin to wonder which is more frightening:
1. the collection of Lovecraft he's reading right now or
2. his beloved wife.
crazyoldcatlady
It's too quiet. What did I say to you people just the other day, huh? ENTERTAIN ME, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!
[snaps fingers]

agreed! i may be forced to read threads i don't normally read. smile.gif

Confession: I am bleeding and I need chocolate and I just read an article about Wendy's Frosties over on Consumerist which has driven me insaaaaaaaaane

holy fuck, i saw the commercials for that toffee thing and instantly wanted one. i held off for two weeks. i had it for dinner the other night. i want it for dinner every night. there may/may not be crack in them.
roseviolet
COCL, this guy over at Consumerist was making the Coffee Toffee Twist Frosty sound amazing ... as if the toffee bits are actually chunks of black tar heroin or something. I'm afraid to try it lest I like it too much.

My vagina brownies just came out of the over. I suppose I should let them cool a bit before I stick my face in the pan. Sigh.

crazyoldcatlady
COCL, this guy over at Consumerist was making the Coffee Toffee Twist Frosty sound amazing ... as if the toffee bits are actually chunks of black tar heroin or something. I'm afraid to try it lest I like it too much.

gah! i can't talk about this! i had a healthy dinner of Everything Green and soy chicken, and that did nothing for me. nothing!

2:30 in the morning and I am drinking, smoking and watching the Sex and the City movie in my underwear.

aside from sleeping, that's the next appropriate thing to be doing at 2:30 am.
stargazer
QUOTE(roseviolet @ Jun 17 2009, 05:59 PM) *

My vagina brownies just came out of the oven.

I know it is juvenile of me, but I really laughed at this sentence. Imagine a Beavis and Butthead laugh, saying, "Her vagina brownies just came."

doodlebug
I want vagina brownies. I am totally due for some pre-menstrual chocolate. I even have the mandatory pimple.

I just bought a sort of pouch style cross-body bag for biking. It's kind of a pear/teardrop shape. Anyway, I realized when you leave the main zipper open, it looks like a big vagina....well, vulva, to be proper. I've got a little pink cosmetic bag inside, lives near the top of the jumble, nestled like a little clitoris. smile.gif

Is that a confession?
culturehandy
Dammit, it's quiet in here. hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.
roseviolet
[passes around plate of brownies]

I don't think I have any confessions today. Well, except for the fact that last night I started off my evening meal with brownies. I sat down in the breakfast nook and ate the hot, gooey brownies as I watched the fireflies zoom around our trees in the back garden. It was lovely. But then I had a proper dinner and I ate so much I made myself feel sick. Haven't done that in ages (and now I remember why).

Understand that I'm being extremely indulgent during my period this month. I'm bleeding a lot more than usual, so I've got some fierce cravings.

culturehandy
I could think of someone who would like a PM. smile.gif

hee hee.

RV, the brownies sound delicious.

I have no confession at the moment, which is a first. At least, none that I want to share.
zoya
... sorry, double post.
zoya
I met this guy - a good friend of a good friend. We had a short conversation that was very nice. There was no flirting, no subcontext to our conversation, nothing. Just two people with a mutual friend being introduced and saying a few words easily and pleasantly. But somewhere in there, he made a big impression - one that's lasted.

I actually would have asked him out, to get to know him better. I asked our mutual friend if he's single. He's not.

no biggie. It happens.

...except that I'm a bit unhinged by the level of impression he made on me in about 10 minutes of interaction.

I'm kind of hoping that this confession jinxes it. Just to get it out of my brain.
candycane_girl
Confession: I told the gallery where I volunteer that I was sick today. I'm not.

Gah, I'm a bad person.

I'll take a few of those brownies! My period has been on and off for 10 days. 10 days!!

Edit: I was wrong. This is now 11 days. Somebody shoot me please.
doodlebug
Last night we had band practice, and one of the guys brought chocolate chip cookies. No one would grab the last one off the plate, so I did, all the time thinking, "Just try to stop me. I'm pre-menstrual.....this is a Vagina Cookie!" tongue.gif

confession: last night when Soulman and I were doing the wild thing, I came first and then BOOM! Huge leg cramps all down the insides of my thighs and on my left shin, so bad that I practically pushed him off me so I could jump up and walk it off. He never got to come. By the time the cramping calmed down, he'd lost the....er....impetus. Poor guy. But I treated him to little morning tongue bath before I left for work. wink.gif

confession: I just blew $58 (3 hours gross wages) I can't really afford on a pair of big silver hoop earrings. Not unlike the 11 other pair of big silver hoop earrings I already have. Except these are handcrafted sterling, so I'm justifying it by telling myself I'm going to throw out all the junky ones and just have one good pair.

confession: I've become a bit of a chronic since I started making music.
auralpoison
Confession: I am laying lower than a frog's balls. I'm just so irked by those around me that I don't think I can talk to them without completely losing my shit.
lilacwine13
Mmmm, cookies and chocolate. There is a grocery store run in my near future.

I was trying to do that at work, AP, but unfortunately my coworkers couldn't get the clue. I had my headphones on, music blasting, singing along and I was still being bothered about gossip. I'm surprised I really didn't lose it, about the only thing that was keeping me calm was the thought of getting a latte at my favorite coffee place after work, and then getting some good beer after that.
girltrouble
confession: i'm thinking about kittys, puppies (cute ones, mind you), and moonbeams.
crazyoldcatlady
ph34r.gif
roseviolet
Hooray for all vagina desserts!

Today's craving: red meat. Sheff has been sent out to grab thick, juicy burgers and sweet potato fries. Good man, that.

Confession: I need to write PMS to 3 Busties, but I'm too tired/lazy/what-have-you to do it. Instead, I'm just going to cuddle my kitten. Y'all will forgive me, right? Please?
kittenb
Confession: I really wish that my bf wasn't in the other room working at the moment and was instead sitting with me, watching Gilmore Girls repeats. Yes, I am in a bitch-ass mood today but I barely slept last night thanks to seeing this movie. It's not my fault.
raisingirl
I confess I want to live in a North African country for a year (12 months or a school year), but the thought scares me out of my gourd. And that's why I think I should do it.

I further confess I haven't had brownies in more than a year (sweets junkie) and I am so jealous of you who are capable of setting limits. I probably need to work on living in the gray zone, but black & white is all I seem to be able to handle right now.
stargazer
Confession: Sometimes, I still question if I made the right decisions in the changes I've made in the past 5 years of my life. I wonder if I've made things harder on myself unconsciously. But, I know it has to do with the snag in the road I've hit.
flanker_ji
Confession: I abhor selling myself on paper based on my past work experience. I wish I could just leave the past in the past, give my boss a verbal overview of my qualifications for the job I want, and let my time served at the job I have now speak to the rest of my abilities. What can I say, I'm a dreamer...

Confession: I wish I didn't have such a block with thinking about the negative parts of my past. I feel like the positive things are tainted by the state of numbness these thoughts put me in. The other area this affects me is housekeeping. I'd like to be able to clean and sort things without getting into a state of malaise.
yuefie
Confession: I am so furious with my stepkiddo's mother for being such a selfish, manipulative #$&*% to the kid that when he told me the story of her mistakenly using a facial cleanser on her face as a moisturizer and having an allergic reaction so bad that her face was covered in hives and and her eyes and lips swollen, I had to excuse myself to the restroom as quickly as possible to burst out in laughter. Karma be damned, I couldn't help the schadenfreude.

Confession: I'm still not sorry.
crazyoldcatlady
confession: this is blasphemy on several levels, but i actually *want* to watch the remake of 10 things i hate about you on abc family.
roseviolet
COCL, it's okay. All of those ads during Gilmore Girls can wear a person down over time. I expect a full report!

Yuefie, that's not bad at all! I admire your ability to hold in your laughter. I'm not sure I could have been that strong. wink.gif

Raisin, will it make you feel better to learn that I usually keep most junk foods out of the house? I keep a few things around - mainly stuff that Sheff likes that don't tempt me too badly. If I make a dessert, it's usually because company is coming over and they'll eat most of it. Those brownies marked the first time I'd made a dessert just for me in about a year. Even so, I only made a half batch.
Queen Bull
i abandoned a few of my very good friends because of circumstances with the boy. them being my very good guy friends, and him being my, well , boyfriend, it just didnt add up. because, i a) used to randomly hookup with two of them, cool.gif cheated on him with one of them at eth beginning of our relationship and c) the other was totally in love with me. and i wouldnt want him hangin out with a bunch of girls that he had done the same things with. i just feel like shit for just kinda disappearing, which is what i did. because hate to disappoint people. i hope the universe forgives me.
pollystyrene
Confession: I was only slightly disappointed when the UPS package that arrived today turned out to be my electric citrus juicer and not the box of fun stuff from Good Vibrations, which is what I expected it to be. Toys for the kitchen are almost as good as toys for the bedroom. laugh.gif
TheBeesKnees
Ha! Polly's post reminded me of my two favorite vibrator/sex goodies stories:

1. The first time I ever ordered stuff from Babeland, it arrived when I was not at home. My mom regularly uses my eBay account to buy things, and so stuff for her generally has my name and address on them. She opened my package while I was at work...and instead of just closing the box and pretending she never saw a thing...she calls me at work, to ask if I bought "dirty things"! Thanks mom! It was awkward and vaguely humiliating at the time, but I've laughed many times since.

2. I entered several prize giveaways once through Jane magazine, and received a large package in the mail one day weeks and weeks later. I didn't open it right away, and almost forgot about it. Right before I was set to go out for the evening, I remembered it, and opened it only to find that I had won the same exact vibrator I had purchased months earlier from Babeland. And didn't like. At all. So now I have two shitty shower-curtain-smellin' vibrators I don't use. Sweet!

I should have painted them or something.
crazyoldcatlady
confession: the rage reached epic proportions today. is it possible to have negative (as in, below zero) patience? i just want to scream. and now, the neighbor's girlfriend is outside my window, talking on her cell phone about banal shit at MID-FUCKING-NIGHT... and she does this pretty frequently. shut up. SHUT UP. SHUT. THEFUCK. UP. SHUT UP YOU WHINY WHORE. go HOME. you have a HOME, don't you? TRY STAYING THERE ONE NIGHT.

confession: all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl.....
doodlebug
confession: I don't love my job. And I'm getting a lot of strange energy reflected back at me because I'm refusing to drink the corporate kool-aid.
candycane_girl
confession: I am a giant weenie when it comes to killing bugs and insects. I have a moth in my apartment. I tried to kill it and the damn thing flew away and now I can't find it and turning off all the lights and only putting on one lamp has not attracted it. Also, the whole time I was trying to kill it I felt like my stomach was jumping into my chest!
konphusion26
confession: My female friend came out to me today, and I was slightly jealous. LOL But I know the pain that came along with my relationship with a woman, and it's not worth going back ever again.
culturehandy
I have a bit of a girl crush on the woman who has done my two most recent piercings. She's a sexy thing and so nice, too.
doodlebug
confession: I have a hard time fitting in with groups of other women (except for my lovely feminist sisters), because I can't seem to feign interest in discussing weddings, babies, children, Oprah, recipes, diets, or how fat I am.

confession: I frequently find a peaceful oasis in the company of men.
culturehandy
Doodle, me too. A lot of my close friends are men.
treehugger
Yeah, Busties are pretty much my only female friends.

Confession: I'm already tired of hearing about Michael Jackson. I mean, I was a teen when he was BIG, but even so...it makes me feel bad that Farrah is just sort of getting buried in the Michael avalanche.
roseviolet
(((((((Rudderless & TwoBeeps))))))))))))))

I feel bad for Farrah, too, but maybe it's better this way. Her loved ones are getting a little more space to deal with their pain. It isn't as much of a media circus for them as it could have been, which could be good.

I've always managed to have male and female friends, but for big chunks of my life I felt more comfortable talking to guys about the deeper, more important stuff. I can't explain why. I'd like to say that it's because I have 2 older brothers, but it's not as though I've ever confided in them about anything, so that isn't a good excuse. One of the reasons why I joined this forum is because I felt a craving for more female friends & a closer bond with other women. But what happens? I end up developing a relationship with (and marrying!) one of the few guys on here! What the hell, right?

kittenb
I'm really scared apprehensive about this next step in my life. unsure.gif I will have days that I will have to ask for money from a man. A man who agreed to this and supports and loves me but still...it won't be my money.

I can tell when I've read too much Jezebel.com when I start getting over-sensitive and analytical about everything!

CCG - I can be a big old wuss about bugs but your attempt to capture the moth actually shows a great deal of initiative.

culturehandy
Agreed on Farrah being over shadowed.

confession: I just went through every page of failblog. I have fuck all to do at work, and my project is finished.
doodlebug
confession: I feel so physically bound to my desk on this job that sometimes I can almost feel the weight of the shackles and hear the chains rattling around my ankles.

confession: Everybody says this is one of the best places in town, and even in the province, to get on, but yesterday I found myself cruising the want ads.

confession: I'm 40 and I wonder if I'm ever going to be content in any kind of paid job.
crazyoldcatlady
I can tell when I've read too much Jezebel.com when I start getting over-sensitive and analytical about everything!

i feel the same way about feministing.

and the magazine bitch just makes me think we're all fucked as womankind.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Jun 26 2009, 02:39 PM) *
i feel the same way about feministing.

and the magazine bitch just makes me think we're all fucked as womankind.

I agree. There's enough humor and fluff on Jezebel that it doesn't affect me that way, but feministing and bitch are always a hard dose of reality.
kittenb
It isn't the articles on Jezebel that make me tense, it is the comments!
treehugger
confession: I just spent $150.00 at the sex store.
humanist77
nice, treehugger! have fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.