Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
auralpoison
Hey now, the Doors of Perception was Jim Morrison channeling Aldous Huxley, laugh.gif !
raisingirl
Yeah, but I don't want to see any pictures of Huxley in leather pants! wink.gif
auralpoison
I may be crazy, but I think I'd pick Aldous over Jim. Jim, uh, "borrowed" quite generously from others too often for my tastes. And frankly, those leather pants looked none too hygenic & kinda manky. But I'm weird like that after working with a leather enthusiast that smelled like a dirty, sweaty ball sac half the time.
roseviolet
Confession: I am protesting A Day Without Cats on the Internet by posting a photo of my cat on my blog AND on facebook. The internet without cats - even for one day - is not a place I want to be.

I feel so rebellious!
zoya
raisin - go for it!!! dont' think, just do! smile.gif

confession 1 - I kinda want a boy toy. just for awhile. and I kinda have one potentially picked out. He's not super cute, but kinda cute and nice. He and his GF just split up this last summer and he's ripe for a rebound, which would be perfect boy toy / non committal fodder. He doesn't actually have any idea, as he's out of the country and doesn't return until next week. But we've been IMing a bit.. heheheh (evil chuckle as she rubs her hands together) I'm just in a place where I just don't want to get involved deeper than that at the moment. But I would like a companion.. heh.

confession 2 - I'm little wary of actually doing the boy toy thing, though, everyone in the circles I run in knows each other and the city is small and everyone would know. no way to be nonchalant about it...
treehugger
really horrible, bad confession:

I miss my dad. He died back in 1999. We were buddies.

I don't miss my mom. We clashed from day one. I can't tell anybody this in "real life". In real life I am supposed to be, you know, the daughter who associated with Mom. But, I never felt that close to her.

Confession: It is taking all my willpower to not delete this before I post this.
auralpoison
(((((Treehugger)))))) Your feelings are your feelings, there's no right or wrong. It's takes great strength & honesty to confess to things you don't feel good about like that.

Confession: I do not miss my deceased mother. AT ALL. I cried more/felt worse over the loss of my two beloved, most cherished cats in these past couple months than I ever did for her. And I DON'T feel bad about it. I'm not glad she's dead, by any means. But I feel absolutely no ache at her passing. She is the same in death as she was in life: a pain in the ass, but one that pays.

I do miss my dad though sometimes. I was thinking of him today & I thought to myself, "My god, what a strange fucking guy. No wonder I'm such a freak. But I'm well-rounded."

Confession: Had she lived & I'd have had to spend more than one month under the same roof with her? One of us would be dead, I reckon. More likely BOTH of us, because I'd have taken the bitch with me. I'd have probably smothered her & overdosed myself on her pills & vodka.
girltrouble
((((((tree)))))) you have your reasons, and that history is why you feel that way about her. we are told we HAVE to love someone because they are family, but family can be a pretty dicey proposition, and sometimes a bad or even abusive one. sometimes you just don't get along.

zoya, i say go for it. so you have a boy toy. as aural would say, "you're a grown ass woman." have your fun.
anna k
I am coming to terms with feeling good about being naturally reserved and quiet, despite feeling internal pressure to be more talkative and open. It's a balance of being a good listener and getting to know people better, while sometimes preferring to be quiet if I don't feel I have anything to say or don't want to bother anyone.

Zoya, have fun! I think you're an awesome woman, and it sounds like it would be some good clean (or dirty) fun!

Girltrouble, Ill join the chorus in saying that you're an amazing, astonishingly talented woman, and I love reading your posts here.

(((tree))))
freckleface7
confession: super hot-tear our clothes off quickie welcome home sex w/ the mr AND the motorcycle being delivered! I think maybe it's going to be great for our sex life wink.gif

(ps: he was only gone a few days this time)
girltrouble
glad to hear things are good with you and the mister, freck. wub.gif
roseviolet
Confession: I felt really really shitty today. I mean, BEYOND bad. I didn't even get dressed. It's now 1:35 in the fucking morning and I am STILL in my robe. Why is 9/11 so hard for me? I don't personally know anyone who died. I've visited NYC and DC, but it's not like I ever lived there. Yet even 8 years later, it still hurts. That day made an ENORMOUS impact on me. Today I did my best to avoid the coverage, but I saw one photograph - just one old photo with the WTC towers in the background - and the tears came.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.
freckleface7
(((((((rv))))))))) it's a wonderful thing to have such compassion and love sweetie.
I stood inside my house & at 8:40 Am observed a minute of silence w/ my hand over my heart facing a flag, remembering. (also in my bathrobe)
candycane_girl
I was doing okay until tonight. It might sound silly but I was going back and forth between the VMAs and a documentary called 102 Minutes That Changed The World which was about 9/11 from the moment the first tower was hit till both towers fell and made up entirely of home video footage. Between the Michael Jackson tributes and the 9/11 stuff I just feel like I'm going to cry.

Watching the 9/11 documentary feels like watching a scary movie that I've already seen. I know what's going to happen so I tense up. At times I just had to change the channel because I couldn't take it. It was weird on Friday. I went about my day and even went out to a party and it was like nothing had ever happened. Then today it all comes back. I always go back and forth between feeling like I should be remembering what happened and just moving on with life.

I'm sorry for rambling in here, I just didn't know where else to post.
candycane_girl
It's just strange because I'm in the same group as RV. I've visited NYC 3 times (first time was actually May of 2001) but I don't know anyone who died in the attacks, hell, I don't even know anyone who knew anyone who died in the attacks. And this is going to sound bad but a lot of times I think back to that scene in Bowling For Columbine when it shows all of the various attacks that the U.S. has made on other countries and the thousands of people who have been killed. That in no way justifies what happened but for some reason it always crosses my mind. I've been feeling weird, like I want to cry but I can't. I think I just need to go to bed.
Persiflager
I confess that I'm furious with my boyfriend over an imaginary argument we're having in my head. For his sake, I really hope he doesn't say anything to upset me later or he'll be unpleasantly surprised at how quickly things escalate laugh.gif
culturehandy
now that the novelty of my new job has worn off, I confess, I'm dreadfully bored here. BUT I would not go back to the work I was doing because my previous job is poop.
treehugger
confession: Patrick Swayze's death is causing me to remember one of the wildest trysts I ever had, about 17 years ago...because the guy looked like a cross between Patrick, and Kurt Russel, back in the day.

Standing up in an alleyway. Yum......

He was easily the HOTTEST guy and the best encounter I ever had.

Probably going to have delicious daydreams all day now. wink.gif
auralpoison
Confession: As much as I hate this place, I do ponder staying. I own a really great house that I would love to truly make mine. I could really make it a home.

This morning I couldn't sleep, so I online window shopped all of the great pieces I could add to the existing stuff to make this house really fucking cool. Really fucking ME. I want to rip out the FUG carpet to expose the hardwood & strip the jambs & so on down to the wood as well. I'd like to fill it with great furniture & work my parents' antiques & gewgaws into it.

I fantasized about joining the local Arts league & whatnot & being able to travel to wherever & always have a place to come back to.

Confession: I am getting so fucking old.
zoya
confession: I fucking hate Dirty Dancing. Always have.
auralpoison
QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 15 2009, 06:44 AM) *

That's because it's lame as hell outside of a nice view of Swayze's Grade A ass, some of the music (The Blowmonkeys doing Leslie Gore? "She's Like the Wind"? RETCH!), & a few classic throw away lines.

I fucking hated "Ghost", too. Not only did it bring back an awful Righteous Bros song, it made getting filthy with a potter's wheel sexy.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 15 2009, 05:44 AM) *

Ditto. I remember watching it when I was about 9, a couple years after it came out and even then I questioned my parents' judgement in letting me watch it. I'm still not sure why they did- they're TV/film snobs as much as I am and I wasn't allowed to watch crap TV like Family Ties or Different Strokes, but for whatever reason, Dirty Dancing was okay....maybe my grandma let me watch it or something.
culturehandy
werd. Can't stand either of the movies. Le yawn.
lilacwine13
I haven't really understood the hype around Dirty Dancing and I have no desire to see Ghost. I loved the soundtracks to both when I was a kid, though.

Confession: I ate a pot brownie for the first time a couple days ago and it was good. I woke up still stoned the next morning.

Another weed-related confession: As much as I love Project Runway, for some reason I'm having trouble getting into this season and the only way I can watch it is if I've smoked out beforehand.
deschatsrouge
QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 15 2009, 10:44 AM) *

I knew something was up with that movie when the soundtrack appeared in my grandparents CD collection.
Persiflager
Me too, rudderless - cue lots of teenage daydreams about handsome older boys teaching me to 'dance'...

Though watching it in a double bill with 'Interview with a Vampire' left me with some very confused feelings laugh.gif
stargazer
Confession: I'm really hoping that my male colleague I've been corresponding with does not turn out to be a MWET. Although, in academia, I'm learning most men I run across are. dry.gif

Confession: I still don't know if I can trust my fellow trainee. She seems to talk alot of shit. She says one thing about a person and will be totally nice to their face. Reminds me a little of Regina from Mean Girls. I need to watch out for my back.
candycane_girl
I have to say, I was never a big fan of Dirty Dancing for one big reason: it took place in the early 60s but had 80s music. That drove me crazy. I will admit that when I was little I loved the song "Hungry Eyes" but seriously, why did they have to put 80s music in that movie?! Not to mention the hair!
treehugger
Now, I spent many, many, delicious hour watching Dirty Dancing. Not because the movie was good (I didn't think it was bad, but not the best movie I ever saw) , but I had the serious hots for Patrick. Yum. I wanted to lick his nipples every time I saw his bare chest. wink.gif
culturehandy
I can't stand the Ed hardy brand, I don't think it's amazing or great looking. Ya want old school tat style? go with sourpuss.
girltrouble
confession:i hate that even though i've decided i'm not going to put a second more energy in mr. t's direction, not even for friendship, my body wakes me up in the morning craving the things she used to do to me, my head is swimming with things she used to say to me, and my heart wants to go back.
AbleDanger
Confession 1: I had a delicious vacation affair with a feminist man and don't feel guilty. Some of the best sex ever and it was the final push I needed to end my relationship.

Confession 2: I used to love watching my girlfriends dirty dance with each other while we watched Dirty Dancing when we were kids. It was really, really dirty for how old we were, and super hot.
sassygrrl
Confession: I'm crushing hardcore on our new heart vet for Bailey. A perfect mix of Jon Stewart with a dash of punk. What is up with wearing an engagement ring, and then all the sudden hot men flirting with you? It's good we only see him every couple of months. I'd so fuck him.

humanist77
i confess that it's my day off and i've got an insatiable urge to do something devious. any suggestions?

eta: here are some of my ideas, but i'm too anxious to decide:
-buy something expensive and unnecessary online
-masterbate
-have food delivered
-smoke some pot
-cyberstalk ex's

i'm lame.
candycane_girl
As per your list, humanist, so far I've already masturbated and I plan on smoking pot later while I watch Say Yes to the Dress and Masters of Reception. I was going to have food delivered but it's too expensive and fattening. Getting stoned and watching TLC on a Friday night seems to be a result of spending the rest of the week studying.
auralpoison
Per Humanist's list, I've . . .

- bought something expensive & useless online
- wanked

I just went to the market, so no ordering in, BUT I am going to make a good supper. I have no pot & I am so annoyed with the only ex that I might have stalked. I'm gonna stay in & watch movies.
freckleface7
totally o/t question:

do any of you bike-ridin' Busties have recommendations for biker boots?
I'm the passenger {so far} & need good leg protection, but I also want something really comfortable to walk in once we get where we're going.
I'm checking out calf high doc martens?

confession: I've decided to stop talking so casually about wanting pot legalized & admittedly glorifying it verbally around frecklette. and I told her as much. and I told her that while I trully do not believe it to be near as potentially dangerous as alchohol, it's still illegal here & until it's not it's something I don't want her trying.
.. am not sure she believes me.. but I told her I'd made a mistake in my attitude in it around her & it was wrong.

confession: I'm already totally stressing about what to shop for/ & pack for my beach retreat & it's not til Next freakin' Month.
me- insecure?! rolleyes.gif
zoya
freckle - I have these for riding

http://store.rocketdog.com/index/page/prod...ame/Checkers+MF

they're rocket dogs, but they're super stiff leather, and the toes are so thick and stiff that they really protect your feet

they go up to just above mid calf, and they're so cute that I wear them with skirts all the time. They fit really easily under jeans too.

I wanted a girly looking motorcycle boot, I did a lot of research and these were the best ones that I found. The leather is not quite as thick as say, a Harley brand, but it's pretty thick. And soft, yet stiff.

highly recommended.

Star or Polly can let you know how cute they are, they saw me in them with a skirt.

ETA - if you're interested in these, you might wanna see if you can find them in a store to check out, because upon further looking at the ones in the link, they're not exactly like mine - I don't have the contrast stitching (no big deal) but it kinda looks like these might be a kind of suede or something. Mine are definitely full on leather (soft leather, but soft, thick leather nevertheless) I can't really tell from the photo if these are also, or just the same style. They look exactly like mine except for the stitching, though.
zoya
ok, actually THESE are mine:

http://www.rocketdog.co.uk/products-NOKOUT_NOKOUTCH.htm

(except in black)

looks like you can only get them in the UK, but if you're interested, I could get some and send em to you....

culturehandy
lots of riders but the Harley stuff, which is super comfy.

As for today humanist, I've wanked, and thought about smoking, then reading about animal spirit guides.

Confession: I firmly believe in animal spirits guides, the more stuff happens, the more I see parallels. It's rather cool.
roseviolet
CH, how do you discover your own animal spirit guide? I've always been curious, but never brave enough to ask.

Confession: Some days I'm really really sad that I didn't go to grad school. Back in 2001, I wanted that more than anything. I graduated with a pretty good GPA (3.74) and got great scores on my GRE, but I lost my nerve. And I wasn't exactly sure which degree I wanted anyway. And then I fell into that horrible depression and all was lost.

Confession: Even if I had gone to grad school, I think I would be doing the exact same thing with my life now anyway (Remember that I'm a theater person), so it seems better to just stay home & not rack up all that extra debt and stress.

But sometimes I think of those days at Cambridge & the intellectual stimulation and enthusiasm we all had for the subject matter and I wish I could be immersed in that kind of environment again ... only without all the homework.
pollystyrene
QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 18 2009, 05:28 PM) *
freckle - I have these for riding

http://store.rocketdog.com/index/page/prod...ame/Checkers+MF
they're rocket dogs, but they're super stiff leather, and the toes are so thick and stiff that they really protect your feet

they go up to just above mid calf, and they're so cute that I wear them with skirts all the time. They fit really easily under jeans too.

I wanted a girly looking motorcycle boot, I did a lot of research and these were the best ones that I found. The leather is not quite as thick as say, a Harley brand, but it's pretty thick. And soft, yet stiff.

highly recommended.

Star or Polly can let you know how cute they are, they saw me in them with a skirt.
ETA - if you're interested in these, you might wanna see if you can find them in a store to check out, because upon further looking at the ones in the link, they're not exactly like mine - I don't have the contrast stitching (no big deal) but it kinda looks like these might be a kind of suede or something. Mine are definitely full on leather (soft leather, but soft, thick leather nevertheless) I can't really tell from the photo if these are also, or just the same style. They look exactly like mine except for the stitching, though.

Oh yeah, totally cute. Made me want some and I'm not a boot person!
AbleDanger
QUOTE(roseviolet @ Sep 18 2009, 09:50 PM) *
CH, how do you discover your own animal spirit guide? I've always been curious, but never brave enough to ask.

Me too!

confession: it's Friday night, my friend just went home and now I find myself waiting by the computer for a silly boy to email me. I've checked my email 15 times already today, and I'm self-doubting myself as to whether he really likes me, despite him telling me that he does! I thought I was over this stage of my life!!!! Aren't I too old to be doing this to myself??? Am I going crazy? This is completely insane isn't it? Why do we do this to ourselves??? Why, do I use so many punctuation marks? I so wish I had some pot right now.

lilacwine13
I sometimes miss school too and would love to go to grad school. The only problems are I'm not sure if I could get in and going into debt for something that might not even pay off.

Confession: As much as I love living in rural areas, I miss living in the city. I miss good restaurants, the diversity, art, concerts...just about everything. It isn't like there isn't art and good food in rural areas, but today I realized that most of the time, it isn't stuff that's my taste--or my diet. Hell, I even miss having a decent radio station to listen to when I'm driving. I am now wondering if this is a sign for me to move on, or at least move to the Twin Cities.
crazyoldcatlady
i sometimes wish i *hadn't* gone to school, and instead traveled the world or otherwise (happily) squandered my 20's.
zoya
QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Sep 19 2009, 06:40 AM) *
i sometimes wish i *hadn't* gone to school, and instead traveled the world or otherwise (happily) squandered my 20's.

yes, I've never regretted dropping out (with a year to go...oh so close) I look at the world as my classroom. Learning to just follow my instincts and do what's in front of me (which has taken about a decade to learn) has opened me up to so many experiences that have gotten me further in my profession and in personal relationships than any school could ever have done. In fact, I was asked last year to be a guest lecturer at a University in the US, for part of a business program. -me, with no degree, and an irrelevant course of study to business (I was a writing major) I'm a pretty big believer in experience as one's teacher (assuming you're not doing something specialized, like science or medicine) if one can get that from school, great. I needed it first hand, from the world.
zoya
confession: I'm hoping that one of the guys who I kinda like will come on facebook chat, say hello, and ask if I wanna grab a bite to eat or a drink tonight. And I've left my facebook open (but minimized) just in case... well, it COULD happen...

I'd also like it if the guy who dropped off the face of the earth after I went on a great date with him, 6 weeks ago, and then emailed me out of the blue a couple days ago, would grow some fucking balls and keep in touch properly now that he's gotten back in touch. He's only proving himself to be an idiot after two email exchanges in the last 48 hours, and just dropping off again. I don't want a guy who does that shit. Man up.
ketto
Its our anniversary today and I feel so stressed out and shitty and like I want to cry and I feel really bad because I dont want to disappoint paperboy.
freckleface7
((((((EJ))))))) Happy Day ?

zoya: THANK YOU !!!!!
I love the RocketDog boots!
these are the ones I'm eyeballin' so far....
http://store.rocketdog.com/index/page/prod...t_name/Pyper+PL and
http://store.rocketdog.com/index/page/prod...name/Chaingang+ these feel so very Johnny Cash.. I'm not sure I'm cool enough to rock them.

and there is a store in Raleigh- about an hour from me !!! RV: wanna meet up? I'd have the mr w/ me, but we could still meet for lunch maybe?

I <3 Busties!!

cocl: while I know I got married, I also traveled & took a lot of off-beat paths & I honestly think that for some people it's the best way to go. I knew I wasn't ready for college so let myself be open to life, and got a crazi fun job as a Historical Interpreter/Grist Miller, moved out of state then out of country, performed in a play where English was a 2nd and sometimes 3rd language and on & on. at 38 do I know where I'm going yet?
meeeehhhhhh, but maybe that's not always the point? maybe it's what you learn on the road to where you're headed that counts most.
faith in self. (((((cocl))))))
zoya
freckle - cool!

re: riding boots - my suggestion when you go check them out (as would probably most motorcyclists you'll meet) is make sure the leather is not too thin, or soft and pliable. Thick and stiff - yet comfortably stiff, if that makes sense - is the best for protecting you from hot pipes and also keeping your toes and ankles safe. Make sure the sole is good, sturdy and rigid, too.

Also, definitely consider the boots with the thicker heels (the ones that feel johnny cash to you) 1) they'll help your feet reach the ground easier 2) when you start riding, a heel is much easier to work with for aforementioned putting your feet on the ground, and I find it easier to deal with foot controls (shifting, breaking) when I have a heel on my boot. But the other ones look like they have a decent heel too, and the leather on both looks about the same as on mine.

That's the big reason I liked the Rocket Dogs better than any "real" motorcycle boot I looked at. They're stylish, but also actually fit the bill for a motorcycle boot - in fact they were the only "fashion" boots that I found which are styled in a 'motorcycle boot' style, that also fit the bill for riding.

have fun!! I'm so jealous of your bike!!

ETA - freckle, if you are going to ride on the back of (and eventually drive) that bike, you are definitely cool enough to rock them!! that bike is badass!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.