Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
The BUST Lounge > Forums > As the World Turns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
missladyj
((((foryoursplendor))))

I regret accepting my sister as a friend on fb
stargazer
Confession: Sometimes, I wonder if people can tell I'm thinking about the number of sexual partners I've had when I am filling out my sexual history for my annual exam @Planned Parenthood. I guess I should write that number down somewhere and update it when needed. Damn.
auralpoison
Confession: I am contemplating sitting around in my pjs all day & reading.
culturehandy
Star, I do keep an updated list of the men I fucked. I updated it yesterday. What's even worse if I couldn't remember the name of some of the men and I knew I was missing some, so I had to go though my phone to get the list complete.
ketto
I keep a list in my journal with the age I was when i slept with them. I was looking through it the other night and it took me a while to remember who some people were. Eep...too much unmemorable sex.
lilacwine13
AP, that sound like a marvelous way to spend a day.

I just write down what happened that night, with whom and how it was in my regular journal. Nobody is going to read it and it's part of my everyday life, so why not?

Confession: I am jealous of another girl.

I also nearly called in sick today to spend another day at my parents' because I am rather fed up with my neighbors.
stargazer
Thanks for the tips ladies. I guess the notches on my bedpost didn't do a good job of keeping my tabs for me. wink.gif
sassygrrl
I hadn't even thought about a sex list, but now that I think I should probably write one.
treehugger
at almost 42 years old I don't even know where I would start on a sex list...I know I've had sex with in the double digits, but not triple digits, but close...how do I even begin?

Oh, well. It was a fun 25 or so years...hopefully the next 25 or so are as much fun!
AbleDanger
Okay, so I'm so in love with those of you who can't make a list. There's a couple guys I dated who I can't even remember if we had sex, and we dated for a minimum of a month. Not to mention I don't remember everyone's names so I just make up my own names, like Clock Didn't Change Guy, Gay Fireman Guy and Wannabe Black, Football Player Guy. Maybe there's a reason I don't remember everyone. Though it's less than 30, so maybe I should. Whatever, some are definitely not worth remembering!

doodlebug
I just bought (with Soulman) two PA cabinets and a mixing board, and I posted it on Facebook....and I hid the post from my MOM 'cause I don't want her to know I spent that much money!!!
auralpoison
Congrats on the new equipment, Doodle!

And I'm afraid I'm like Abledanger, there are guys that after all of the years that have gone by just get specific names that somehow relate to something memorable about them (King Creole, PityFuckJon, the Thespian, Jazz Boy, Kiss Guy, PunkRockBigDick, Pulp Fiction, Hot Wings, the Russian, GyroWallaWalla, etc.). And I'm sure there are some that I've just plumb forgotten.
culturehandy
You know, right now I'm all about notches on the bed post. And like I said, I'm pretty sure there are a few I'm missing so I've got an approximate number of people I've fucked. I, also like AP, have given them some nicknames that have just stuck. Usually related to their profession. Now that I've fucked a cop, fire figher, and paramedic, oh and some military boys, I'm over the uniforms. Mostly.

Yay on the equipment Doodle!!

stargazer
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 17 2010, 12:11 PM) *
Now that I've fucked a cop, fire figher, and paramedic, oh and some military boys, I'm over the uniforms. Mostly.

You know, UPS guys wear uniforms too. Have you done one of 'em? wink.gif

Well, the sex list is not to brag about the dudes/dudettes I've been with...it is really for my sexual history and overall health. But, hey, if my health concerns have motivated some of you to write a list, then cool.
auralpoison
Y'know, I can't do the Brown. A couple years ago I met this very smart, funny, sexy brother & was into it. Until. I found out he was UPS. My dad was a UPS man, so the Brown fantasies always give me the squicks. And one of my two current drivers is actually really hot in a shaggy sort of slacker way, I just try to ignore the uniform.
auralpoison
Confession: I wish I could live on fried pork burritos, goat soup & beer.
stargazer
AP, what's in goat soup? blink.gif
auralpoison
Birria (goat soup) is a popular soup from the state of Jaliscos in Mexico. It is basically a delicious bowl of spicy, earthy meat & fat! It's kind of like menudo in that they only seem to serve it on weekends, it's got that hangover mojo going. Plus, it's also got rumors of virility since goats are horny! The coolest thing about it is that I've never had the same bowl twice, it depends upon who is making it. And you can use most any meat, but goat seems most popular & is the tastiest IMO.

It starts with a base of chili/vinegar paste, most people use a variety of chilis for flavor. 3-4lbs of meat is rubbed with oregano, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, S&P & half the chili paste to marinate. In a big pot you add bay leaf, one chopped onion, one chopped bunch of cilantro, the remaining chili paste & one cup water. Put a rack in your pot so the meat is over the water & cook for four hours @ 350 tightly covered. The meat will be fall apart tender. The people at my taqueria finish it by removing the bay leaves & blending the stock/sauce smooth & then pouring over the hunks of meat. You top it with fresh onions & cilantro & scoop it up with a tortilla. It is so wonderful.
auralpoison
I dunno why I felt like sharing that recipe, I know you don't eat meat!
doodlebug
Mmmm. Meat & fat.
stargazer
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jan 20 2010, 11:09 AM) *
I dunno why I felt like sharing that recipe, I know you don't eat meat!

You're funny. Dude, I can be a vegetarian and still hear about meat. I'm not that sensitive. wink.gif
auralpoison
I know, I just feel goofy for being so enthusiastic & sharing a recipe nobody even asked for! I could have just said goat, spices & chili paste & been done with it, but nooooo.
auralpoison
Confession: I am such a fashion whore that I have been up all night to buy the perfect dress for spring from the UK.
candycane_girl
confession: I haven't been spending much time here lately but I feel like this is the only place I can confess that I really really miss him right now and I feel like I'll never find anyone else. And I hate that I feel this way but I do.
ketto
(((Candy))) I think it's safe to say we've all been there.

Confession - Even though I just had a week off over the holidays, I feel like I'm dying for another vacation already. Just have to get through the next two months.
auralpoison
Confession: I sometimes wonder if human interaction is worth all the bullshit.

For the first time in forever, my friend chose not to blow me off for tonight & we went out. A good time was had by all until . . . she picked a fight with me. She does this. I KNOW she does this, so I try to staunch it promptly before hurtful things are said. But my god, she kept picking at it & picking at it mercilessly.

Basically, she brought up the Qur'an (Which I am certain she has never read) & essentially demonized the book for inspiring/glorifying acts of violence in the name of Allah. I made the point that any nutjob extremist can turn even the most benign passage of the Qur'an, Bible (Hello, the Crusades, anyone?) or any other religious text into a reason to do something fucked up & awful in the name of a higher power. She kept harping on the Muslims, cutting me off, not listening to a word I was saying, & eventually it became my fault because I "always have to be right" instead of my just trying to be fucking reasonable. At that point, I simply said that we obviously were not having the same conversation & that it would be best to drop it right there. "That's because I disagree with you & you aren't right & you won't talk about something if you aren't right! You won't tolerate anybody that doesn't agree with you!" No, we have been drinking & you are being unreasonable. This is not a right/wrong conversation. "Blahblahblah ignorant blather blahblahblah!" After I finally got her to shut the fuck up about it, she then launched her into the "Now you're mad at me because you weren't right!" shit. Christ on a fucking cracker, bitch. Shut your god forsaken, sucking-face-in-the-ladies-room-with-the-bartender-while-I-needed-a-drink goddamned hole.

Now, I admit that my preference for being right is a failing on my part. I certainly do prefer to be right. Who doesn't? BUT. I can almost always 110% back up my rightness with reliable information & cogent reasoning. And if I'm wrong? I OWN it. I can say, "I am wrong". I will say it loudly. I was wrong on here a few months back & when I realized it, I promptly & publicly said so. Because Polly was motherfucking 1000% RIGHT & I was fucking wrong. Ownage.

But this wasn't about that. At all. It was about the fact that I'm not going to paint a whole group of people with one big brush because I disagree with a SMALL minority of them. Nutso extremists only make up a tiny portion of the followers of Islam, most of them are normal, peaceful people living their lives. I mean, I hate Fred Phelps & his ilk & would gladly shove him into a wood chipper tomorrow, but that does not mean I want all Christians to be shoved into wood chippers. They are generally nice folk.

Seriously. I think I'm better off hanging out by myself.

Thank god I met a nice old gay guy tonight. Maybe he'll be less fucking hassle.
zoya
I have had quite a bit of grey hair since I was 22. I have dyed my hair since I was 16, so aside from my hair growing like a weed and needing to have the roots touched up every couple of weeks, it's never been a problem. A couple months ago, my grey hairs became completely resistant to color, seemingly overnight, and now all I see is salt and pepper roots (70% salt) The only thing that works to touch up the roots that show on a daily basis is a sharpie!! I feel old and shitty. ugh. But hooray for sharpies!
stargazer
Confession: I cannot wait until March when most of the newbies at the gym will (hopefully!) lose their motivation to lose weight so I can have access to the cardio equipment again.
auralpoison
Confession: I cannot for the life of me make a decision on buying a new bicycle. I want a cruiser, but I have certain *specific* requirements. The cheapie models fall woefully short & the ones that nail everything are like, $600. I am not sure I can justify buying a $600 bike that will probably get stolen in a matter of months. Around here? If you aren't sitting on it? Yeah, you didn't want it too bad in the first place.
auralpoison
Confession: I am kind of creeped out by how a good blanket of snow renders this place absolutely silent at night. The night quiet here is already unnerving, the snow just makes it worse.
stargazer
AP, that's how I felt when I was living in NE area. To make matters worse, cable kept showing the Shining often! There is something about this time of year where the days seem so loooooooooong. :sigh:
auralpoison
It's also inordinately bright during the day. I feel like wearing my sunglasses indoors!
stargazer
Confession: I know alot of Busties have left for FB. I know alot of those Busties still lurk here. But, I'm taking advantage of the emptiness of the Lounge to process alot of cathartic stuff for me.

Confession: I don't like it when people tell me how they still lurk (and they lurk as a guest, they don't login), but, don't post. Eh. Maybe I'm being cranky and rigid. But, I'm kinda like, if you want to leave, then leave and don't come back.

Yeah, I'm being cranky. dry.gif
zoya
well.... I lurk on FB, because I don't like to post there. I'd rather post here, where it's anonymous. I hate the fact that my innermost thoughts can be attached to a name / face, like on FB. I like it here.
sybarite
What she said. At least, posting the important stuff.

I'm still here with both feet cool.gif
culturehandy
Zoya, I feel exactly the same way you do. I konw the busties on FB know who I am IRL, but still.
auralpoison
Word. I ain't goin' nowheres.
ketto
I agree. I like that busties might know who I am on facebook but no one on facebook knows about this place and I can talk about whatever the fuck I want.
zoya
confession: All of my friends back home were at a big gathering last night which I would have been at, if I was there, and I felt so alone here, even though I was out with friends. I'm afraid that eventually, everyone there will forget about me.
culturehandy
(((((((zoya)))))))
deschatsrouge
I hate crying and being sad when people, pets die. So I don't.
stargazer
Thanks dudes for letting me know you are still invested in the Lounge. smile.gif

(((zoya & deschatsrouge)))
auralpoison
(((Zoya))) (((Deschats)))

Despite the drama, I am still here. For better or worse.
nickclick
i'm here mostly because i'm old-school like that, and facebook is blocked here at work.
sassygrrl

Confession: I'm sick of crying, and I hate that my dog died. Fuck. I hate death in general.

Confession: Mcgeek is being an ass. I guess I can't blame him, but I'm trying to be supportive and stuff but it's hard.
missladyj
((((sassy))))
auralpoison
(((((Sassy)))))
culturehandy
(((((sassy)))))
nickclick
(((sassy)))
candycane_girl
(((sassy)))

I'm one of those lurkers (although I still log in). I post maybe a few times a week if that. I think it's because there's been so much drama. I usually haven't been involved but I find it tiring after a while to see nothing but people arguing and trying to issue verbal smackdowns as a way to put other people in their place. It's actually becoming a bit childish, imo.

I've also felt that the last few times I've posted that people who respond obviously aren't reading my post because they respond with something that really doesn't really answer my question/issue. However, at this point I don't expect people to respond well to someone who barely posts.

I'm tempted to de-friend my Bustie facebook friends, nothing against you guys but I think I want to go back to having those aspects of my life as separate.

On the other hand, this place has helped me through a lot. It's been a great resource to learn more about feminist issues that I wouldn't have otherwise known about and the solidarity that busties have shown me has really helped me through some hard times. But I think I'm done for now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.