Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kicked in the balls
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
jeff12
hi, I have a few questions to ask?
do women enjoy kicking men in the balls?
please tell any stories about your ballbusting experience.
doodlebug
I like to cut men's balls off and string them from my rearview mirror.

Once the balls are dried out, I pulverize them, mix the powder with face cream, and sell it as my own patented anti-aging formula for women.

I'm going to need a lot of men's balls for my anti-aging formula, because I'm developing this big fundraising plan to earn money for rape crisis organizations, so any other women who want to join me in an organized hunting and castrating group, please let me know.
nereid
Sign me up.
humanist77
oh I am SO in.
stillveryangry
holy s*** that is awesome.
pepper
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! stop freaking posting in these tr*ll threads already!!! harumph *huffing off to BUSTing Trolls*
danilu
its intresting to see the reaction on a guys face when you hit him there... ha ha ha i think its becasue us women really want to know what it feals like, and we observe the facial expresions, and observe the pain reactions... we find it very educational...

-frequent ball hitter ha ha ha
doodlebug
Oh for fuck's sake.

Let the thread die, people.

PLEASE stop posting in this waste of Lounge space!

There is another thread on the topic, if anyone is remotely interested in this pathetic subject.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.