Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have I Got a Deal for You!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
mandolyn
sorry for the lameass title.

hoping some of the coupons/discounts posted in here will make up for it.

discount tix to see spamalot on bway!

AT LAST, YOU CAN SAVE ON BROADWAY'S HOTTEST KNIGHTS! Discount tickets from $45

After more than 14 months at the Shubert Theatre, the wildly acclaimed 2005 Tony Award®-winning Best Musical is still one of the most in-demand tickets on Broadway. You’ve never been able to purchase tickets at a discount – until now!

For 36 performances only, beginning Tuesday, May 30th, you can save on a limited number of partial-view seats for the show the New Yorker’s John Lahr calls “an exhilarating, no-holds-barred smash hit!” These are great seat locations with only partially-obstructed views that won’t affect your complete enjoyment of SPAMALOT – and they’re available right now!

You’ll laugh a lot … you’ll save a lot … but you won’t miss a lot!

PARTIAL VIEW ORCHESTRA &
FRONT MEZZANINE SEATS
REGULAR PRICE $111.25
SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER PRICE $68*

PARTIAL VIEW REAR MEZZANINE &
FRONT BALCONY SEATS
REGULAR PRICE $66.25 & $76.25
SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER PRICE $45*

36 PERFORMANCES ONLY
BEGINNING TUESDAY, MAY 30
Tuesdays at 8, Wednesdays at 2 & 8, Thursdays at 8 & Monday July 3 at 8

use code SPTCX56 at www.broadwayoffers.com

we saw it from the very last seat in the theater, and still enjoyed every second!
pepper
the title is perfect! the smarty pants titles are great for somethings but i like when they're straight forward for things like this.
have you seen this YAK long distance offer? 3.5 cents a minute to canada or the us. wow. that's HALF of the lowest local telus rate and about what i pay when i buy calling cards but without having to punch in a bunch of other numbers. no monthly fees either. (can you tell my family lives across the country?)and you can get a calling card to making calls away from home that's charged to your phone. it might only be available in canada but maybe not. i'm going to order it, i'll let you know if it's as great as it seems...
catsoup
I don't have any deals to post but I want to bump up the thead. I want more people to see it and post! I'm selfish - I need some deals.
mandolyn
thought i'd give this thread another shot ....

www.head2toebeauty.com

not only did i find my favorite, hard-to-find creative scentsation lotions for more than half-price, i also found two nail polishes that i've been searching for for weeks (essie "sweet tart" & china glaze "cafe mystique") - also ridiculously cheap!

thank you, froogle.com!
sukouyant
i don't have any deals to post today. i just wanted to cheer mandolyn for starting a thread, and a nifty one at that. yay.
mandolyn
thanks, sukouyant! *smooch*
ferraro
http://www.reesycakes.com/deals/codes.aspx

this is a cool site with a fuck-ton of free shipping and discount codes for online shopping. there's also a section to print out coupons to take to actual stores.

blakcherry
Thanks! That reesycakes site is awesome. I bought lots of things and realized that getting things shipped to one's abode feels like Christmas in September. THIS...THREAD...MUST...NOT...DIE!!!
anoushh
This is a great thread idea.

These aren't killer deals, but they are way better than full price. Amilita posted this, already, but I didn't know about it, so worth doing again:

http://www.danskooutlet.com/Default.aspx
olivarria
Hello all,
I am selling or trading these BUST back issues; somehow I wound up with duplicates of several issues. Please name your price, or we can barter. I may put them on eBay if no one wants them. Here's what I have:

Fall 2003 Juliette Lewis: the Goth Issue
February/March 2006 Peaches: The Music Issue
October/November 2006 Amy Poehler
December/January 2007 Parker Posey
February/March 2007 Gwen Stefani: The Love Issue
April/May 2007 Charlotte Gainsbourg: The International Issue
December/January 2009 Jenny Lewis

All are in great condition. Please e-mail me at olivarria@bust.com is you're interested. Thanks!

thirtiesgirl
I noticed this thread in the forums *exactly* when I needed it. I don't know if any of you have heard about the class action lawsuit against cosmetic companies and large department stores, but it's resulted in a verdict of FREE COSMETICS. In 2003, several large department store chains and cosmetic companies were sued by the public for price fixing, and starting Tuesday, those stores and cosmetic companies will start giving away $175 million in free cosmetics.

You can find the list of stores and what will be given away here. Although the site states that you needed to be a customer of said store(s) and purchase from the cosmetics companies listed during the time period during which the price fixing took place (May '94 through July '03), I doubt the stores will have any way of proving that. According to a news story on Boston.com, customers will just be asked to sign a form stating that they purchased one or more of the products between May '94 and July '03.
summerbabe
Does anyone here ever use Retailmenot.com? It's awesome, I always check there for discount codes before buying anything online.
olivarria
Hello Ladies -
I’m selling a like-new Print Gocco Kit for Paper & Cloth (silkscreening kit). If you’re interested, please visit:

Edited: Sorry about that ladies - Here are the correct links:

http://sanmarcos.craigslist.org/art/1187294060.html

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25648145

Thanks for looking! Olive
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.