Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "for Me? You Shouldn't Have!" The Bustie Birthday Thread.
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
culturehandy
Pugs, I'm sure the mister will make up this weekend... smile.gif

Your situation reminds me of sixteen candles. except no one is getting married. And I don't think there is a beauhunk. Or a Chinese exchange student names long duck dong. "Your automoooooobeeeeeeeeele?
LoveMyPugs
I got my 25 spanks and one for good luck and still feeling them today actually. Mr. Pug took me out to dinner last night. He knows how much I like breakfast for dinner so we went to Bob Evans and I got these fantastic banana, walnut, cream cheese filled pancakes with caramel sauce and whipped cream on top. They were soooo good. After we got home I got my spanks and some much needed portions. I feel asleep in his arms.

I cried for a moment this morning about my mom and dad pretty much forgetting all about my birthday. Really it happened when I wrote the letter in the write a letter you'll never send thread. It was only a moment. I'm not giving them the satisfaction of crying over them for more then a moment.

My sister called me to see if my dad called me about going out to dinner Saturday or Sunday night. I informed her that he hadn't called and even if he did I have plans with friends on Saturday night and Mr. Pug's family on Sunday night so I will be unavailable. It just makes me insane that he couldn't call me. He had to get my little sister to call. My parents are pussies. My sister also said that when she got home last night she asked where I was. They told her that I left probably because I was upset they didn't get me a card. That shit is just so fucking hysterical how they think I'm upset because I didn't get a card. I didn't get anything. Barely a Happy Birthday said let alone a gift. Leave it to them to think in material things like a fucking card.

Whatever is what I say. Who the fuck needs them anyway. I've got a man and a sister who love me and that's all that fucking matters.

Thanks busties for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it. 25 was yesterday look out 26 here I come.

mornington
happy birthday zillah!

pugs, i'm glad you and mr pugs had a good night!
pollystyrene
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TART!!!

And thanks for picking "tart" for your username, or I never would have found this:

[ETA: Did that photo go wonky for everyone else? For some reason it got replaced with an annoying animation, so I took it out to spare all of you. I assure you, it looked delicious!]

(((Homer Simpson drool)))

Damn this summer weather! I don't want to turn on the oven to make this, but it looks sooooo good and I don't want to wait until it gets cold!! (Here's the recipe!)
culturehandy
Happy birfday to Tart and Octobersky!

Have some cack for me, too. enjoy yer day.
tart
Aw, geez, thanks guys! 34 ain't too shabby, I must say...

(droooooooool.... oh, man. I want me a big piece o' THAT.)
pollystyrene
Oh, yeah, Octobersky, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't mean to forget you- I didn't even look at the bottom of the page- tart mentioned her birthday in a thread I was lurking in. tongue.gif

Here's a picture for you too!

(Sorry, I didn't know if you were named after that movie or not. This is a picture of someone's sky in October wink.gif )
octobersky
Awww thanks! rolleyes.gif Other than my mom and stepdad, you all are the only ones to remember. I think that what happens when you get old! 35 to be exact...

Happy B-Day to Tart! Gotta love (or hate) those Gemini's laugh.gif

I didn't have cake today I had Cold Stone Creamery. I think that's enough calories for a week. wink.gif

Thanks for the picture Polly, I didn't take my name after the movie, I didn't even know such movie existed until some Busties informed me. I took my name precisely for that picture you posted - I love the fall evenings and Halloween!!
bunnyb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tart and octobersky!
doxy
Mine was on the 17th.
Happy Birthday all you Taurus'!
stargazer
omg....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TART!! i'm so sorry i missed your birthday.

doxy, a taurus, huh? explains it all. tauruses are lethal for me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
pollystyrene
ZORA!!
mornington
happy birthday zora! hope you have a wonderful day!

and a belated happy birthday to tart, octobersky & doxy
culturehandy
Happy birfday zora!!!!
stargazer
happy belated birthday zora!
pollystyrene
lowredmoon!
LustfullyPink
Happy Beautiful Birthday Lowredmoon! I hope you have many more! And Happy Birthday to everyone else who's had one, before I knew about this thread!
culturehandy
Happy Birthdal Lowredmoon!
culturehandy
Happy Birfday Lustfullypink!
bunnyb
Happy Birthday kelkello!
mornington
happy birthday kel! hope you have a fantastic day!
stargazer
happy birthday kel!!
bunnyb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOUSHH!
mornington
happy birthday anoushh! *mwah* hope you have a wonderful day!
culturehandy
Happy birthday anoushh!

stargazer
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY ANOUSHH!!
bunnyb
A very happy birthday to turbojenn!!! Have a great party, chica.
sixelacat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRFDAY TURBOJENN!!!
falljackets
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TURBOJENN!!!

i hope the skies stay clear for your bbq and sets the stage for more blue skies for the turbos in the coming year!!
pollystyrene
turbo!

All Hail the Butt-Flush Queen!

See you tonight, storms be damned!
stargazer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBOJENN!!
faerietails2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO! smile.gif
turbojenn
*runs through thread flashing luscious 30 year old boobahs*

Awwwww, thanks you guys for all the birfday wishes!!! I wish ya'll could be here for the party!!!

*Lifts a 'rita to all the fabulous busties out there*
annelise
OMG, 30 yr old boobahs! happy happy bday, turbojenn! i hope your party is wonderful.
mornington
happy birthday for yesterday turbo! hope you had a wonderful day!
culturehandy
Happy BIRFDAY walkingbitch!!!!!
mornington
happy birthday walkingb! hope you have a fantastic day!
culturehandy
Happpy birthday to silverhalide!
LustfullyPink
Happy birthday beautiful BUSTie Birthdays of the week! I hope they were all fantastically wonderful!!
pollystyrene
Happy B-day, gumby cc! And to everyone I missed last week!!
gumby_cc
Awww, thanks Polly!!

And happy early birthday to Greenbean, my almost Bustie twin!
culturehandy
Happy birthday gumby, I hope you have a wonderful day.
sukouyant
George is it really your birthday today? Have a good one. xox
culturehandy
Happy Birfday to cstars and toastybean! Oh yes and a happy belated birfday to Canada and the U.S.
greenbean
Happy belated to my Bustie twin Gumby! And happy birthday to all the Cancers! We're a good bunch!
toastybean
thanks culturehandy!!!! it was my 21st and it was wonderful!
culturehandy
happy birfday to knorl05!!!

Toasty how was your birfday?
toastybean
amazing...went to a brewery, drank way too much strong beer...out to bars where my friends bought me more drinks than i remember... nedless to say i ended up getting kicked out.
bunnyb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVIN!

hope you, ze avocado and the bebe have a wonderful day.
ginger_kitty
Belated B-day wishes to all the ladies I've missed saying something too. Hope everyone had wonderful birthdays!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.