Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Depp Is Your Love?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
bunnyb
Lily-Rose is beautiful (like her father). For a minute I was wondering why poodle had posted a picture of a drawn and tired Reese Witherspoon (second one)!
sassygrrl
Heh. True. I was thinking about Reese as well.

Runs on to Netflix From Hell. Totally forgot about that flick. That's PP! smile.gif

pinkpoodle
Okay, this thread seems to be about pics, so here are s'more!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
(I have a much larger version of the last one if you want it for wallpaper)
yuefie
Well bwess yer widdle heart, poodlekins!

Tasty!

raisingirl
Yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes. Hell yes.

IPB Image

I'm going to watch this one again this weekend.
bunnyb
depp impact!

I'm depply dippy
mandolyn
lol @ poodle's "whore of a wife" and "alien head".

this thread is my antidepressant. biggrin.gif
pinkpoodle
Or "whore of a partner," I guess. I always forget that they're not married. It's nice to see that she looks so scrappy and sickly looking when she's doing her daily thing.
nickclick
bless you girls, i was having a crappy day until now..... and bless johnny, oh sweet jesus thank you for johnny depp. amen.
ginger_kitty
Just as I expected, he would have beautiful kids!

*drools over johnny pics*
bunnyb
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
sassygrrl
Bless you bunnyb. smile.gif

This thread is one of my new anti-depressents!

Johnny in a towel... mmmm....

pinkpoodle
New anti-depressant? This thread is the new crack!!
sassygrrl
PP, Crack is Whack... to quote Whitney. (Does silly Whitney impression)

But, this thread is quite the crack.... smile.gif
pinkpoodle
Bwahaha!!!

Okay, I spent the last couple hours of my life organizing a bunch of Depp pics into a myspace slideshow. A lot of the pics are ones we've seen before, but check it out to see a nice display of Johnny, enhanced by everyone's favorite track from Footloose, Let's Hear It for the Boy! laugh.gif

eta- you'll have to scroll down a little for the slideshow
yuefie
Oh poodle, that is FANTABULOUS! And your MySpace page is really cute. I love the pic of you "on tour" with Journey, heh.
pinkpoodle
Aww...shucks...thanks. I did a little finetuning of the slideshow and I'm prolly gonna switch the music soon. smile.gif
sassygrrl
Great slide show PP! smile.gif

I so heart this thread!
yuefie
Thanks for those pics bunny. I have to confess though that in the third pic from the bottom he looks eerily like a friend of mine named Pete. I had to do a double take. I never thought Pete looked anything like Johnny before, but that picture they look like twin brothers. Pete's brother Mike looks strangely like Mike Myers, though I always thought Mike was cuter than Pete. Perhaps it's my perception that is off.

Johnny is still painfully HOTT. More pictures!

raisingirl
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

pinkpoodle
Those are some nice ones, raisin! His daughter made that beaded thinger that he wears on his wrist. I think that's so sweet. I *heart* Johnny.
bunnyb
I think it's adorable and testament to fact that not only is he drop-dead gorgeous and a fabulous, intelligent, talented actor but he is also a sensitive soul. *swoons*

(you can also see it on his arm in the big pic with him behind the window.)
pinkpoodle
Yeah, he wears it quite a bit.

Can you believe that there are busties who have the audacity to say that Eddie Izzard is hotter than Johnny Depp?! Blasphemy!! Oh well, that means more Johnny for us. biggrin.gif

Mark your calendars, cause Johnny will be making another appearance on Inside the Actors Studio on October 13th. Yay!!! I don't have Bravo, so I'm gonna have to go to my parents' house or have someone record it for me.
bunnyb
The lounge izzard doesn't fo it for me in the slightest although I find him very funny. Dark and brooding is my cup of tea.
pinkpoodle
Yeah, I love the guy, too. He's cute in that "I want to be his friend and constantly give him hugs and pinch his cheeks" way. I don't think I'd want to see him relaxing in a bathtub though.

bunnyb
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
pinkpoodle
Oh. My. God. I'm just gonna pretend that he's not wearing swim trunks behind that foam pad. *drifts off into Johnnyland*

Seriously, I could stare at that picture for hours and never get tired of it.
pinkpoodle
Bwahahaha!!! This is hilarious! I loves me some pirate ass.
raisingirl
Shiver me timbers, that was a funny video!

The next few pictures are hot, but this one is in its own category of hotness:

IPB Image

Voila:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

...And just because we need to revisit this one again:

IPB Image

Fucking watermarks or whatever they're called on the pictures, bane of my fucking existence.
pinkpoodle
Yes, damn those watermarks. That's so uncool of people to slap them on such a beautiful pic. Fortunately, Photoshop can take care of some of that stuff. I've photoshopped many Johnny pics.
falljackets
christ, i rarely remember to come in this thread when i'm at home (work won't let me see the pics, dammit). bunny, the pic you posted of him in the window back on the 16th?

fuck me.

no, really johnny... fuck me.

and raisin? the one with him peeking over the book?

fucking fuck me johnny. for reals.

*sigh*
yuefie
Oh my: sparrows wench, I heart Johnny & shiver me timbers tees

Okay, so I admit I'm awake at 2 am, online shopping. So what? *shrugs*

bunnyb
That's one of my favourites too fj: he looks so soulful, masculine and dominant all at once!

The book photo: yowza blink.gif . I love me some sexy intelligent but he looks so heeky too. I love very single facet of Johnny's versatile personality.

eta: sparow's wench, I love it! *waves at yuefie* is your awful day improving by being in here, sweetcheeks?
yuefie
*waves back* it is now honeybuns smile.gif *mwah*
bunnyb
IPB Image
yuefie
oh jeebus on a pogo stick, that is one helluva HOTT shot!
bunnyb
a few more (and a coupla doublers):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

the one in the middle in the white shirt KILLS me.
sassygrrl
That white one in the shirt kills me. And can that man ever wear a hat??? Holy freaking shit!

So heart this thread!!

raisingirl
I am very quickly getting drunk on cheap wine, but HOT DAMN I have to say I want to feel that facial hair rubbed all over my body. GAWD.

Yuefie, love the third t-shirt the best. You didn't buy all three, did you?! I mean, you better.

IPB Image

IPB Image
mandolyn
reasons to be cheerful, part one:

1. poodle's i'm too sexy myspace link. bwah!
2. my new jack sparrow desktop wallpaper. yum.
3. last night's deppfest: ed wood (which somehow i've managed to miss) and charlie and the chocolate factory (yes, johnny's even worth suffering thru those horrid oompa loompa dance numbers. but just barely. *shudder*).

the man needs to play a transvestite or a drag queen. seriously. he looked damn fine even in an ill-fitting angora sweater and crap wig. can't you picture him, done up right?
anna k
He did play a transvestite in Before Night Falls.
pinkpoodle
Bwahahaha!!! That's awesome Blanche!!

Oh geez raisin, that's so true about the facial hair. *fans self*

Ed Wood was on at the bar I was at last night! There was no noise though, but I freaked out and my guy friends thought I was freakin' nuts.

IPB Image
bunnyb
the sexiest man alive requires no introduction.

IPB Image

which Johnny Depp are you?

I'm Ed Wood: You definitely have your name in history, although probably not for the reason you believe. Yet you are very accepting, non-judgemental, and optimistic almost to a fault. You also have a thing for angora sweaters. How could anyone not like you?
pinkpoodle
Hee! I'm Edward Scissorhands!

"You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you."

I wouldn't say I'm shy, but people oftentimes tell me that I'm an oddball.
pollystyrene
I'm Benny & Joon...oops, didn't copy the description.
roseviolet
S'okay, Polly. I got the same result.

You are Sam from "Benny and Joon"

You are very talented at physical comedy. People are in awe of your abilities. However, you have many quirks which can either win people over or completely annoy them. But you're a sweetheart through and through, and it's hard not to love you.
raisingirl
Good night and sweet dreams, my luscious Johnny.

IPB Image

FIXED! And really going to bed now... uh-huh...
sassygrrl
Yay! I got Ed Wood, which just came in the mail today...
And I was running around work today, saying "Perfect!" Heh!

bunnyb
well, rose's is nail-on-head exactly right!

raisin, where for art his smokin' hotness? huh.gif
mandolyn
You Are Gilbert From "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

You are very giving and self-sacrificing. You're always there to lend a helping hand to family and friends. However, this generous nature often robs you of fulfilling your needs and desires, and may cause you to become resentful. Find a way to balance your kindness with your independence.

thanks for that chuckle, bunny.

"The skill of ennui." hee.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.