Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Depp Is Your Love?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
pinkpoodle
It breaks my heart to see this thread so far down on the page!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And last but not least...

IPB Image
PIDUBBZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIwawItEdQ

Johnny's Little cameo In Freddy's Dead!!!!

I juss had to share...LOL

I'm secure enough in my own manhood to say I TOO love Depp...

I think One day I shall wear hice face as a mask and take everyone out for bagels. laugh.gif ..MMMM BAGELS!!!
bunnyb
wtf? do not mess with the sanctity that is this thread! we shall kick your ass.

eta: ah, jumped the gun.
sassygrrl
Going to go watch Ed Wood now..heh.
bunnyb
ladies, kitsch.
marileen
BunnyB that's funny. Andy Warhol would have loved Johnny Depp!

I just wanted to pop into the thread to say that for anyone who has Comcast cable like me, the Johnny Depp True Hollywood Story episode is available in the On Demand right now.

I am Edward Scissorhands in the quiz.
mandolyn
found this in a local store and told the kid to get it for me for xmas.
i seriously hope it's not really $150, tho!!!
and i just got the libertine from netflix ... so don't care if it sucks.
pinkpoodle
"....a variety of swashbuckling poses. Stands 12" tall." Bwahahahahaha!!! I'm such a pervette.
bunnyb
ohmy.gif why yes, yes you are
pinkpoodle
Hell...I'd scrape up $150 if I could have 12" of Johnny in multiple poses...hehehe....
raisingirl
IPB Image

I'll have what he's having.
pinkpoodle
Bwahahahaha!!

Awwww....look how baby-smooth he looks!! Cute.
bunnyb
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
faerietails
mando, have you seen the libertine yet? it is on the sucky side, but what goes on in that carriage ride almost makes up for it. it had my JD fantasies working overtime! IPB Image
bunnyb
how do you make that smiley?!
faerietails
I hotlinked it from clicksmilies. IPB Image
bunnyb
thank you IPB Image

and a depply appropriate smiley: IPB Image

QUOTE(faerietails @ Oct 3 2006, 04:37 PM) *

I hotlinked it from clicksmilies. IPB Image
mandolyn
what, no depp emoticons? IPB Image

bunny, i'm DYING to see those illegal pics!
pinkpoodle
Hahahaha!!!

I thought The Libertine was great, but admittedly, that was probably just because Johnny Depp was in it and he played such a naughty, sexual character. I thought he was super hot when he had on the black wig.
bunnyb
what illegal pics? did the ones I posted not appear? they do on my screen! boo-hoo sniff. They are hot, oh well more for me.
pinkpoodle
Wha? Is he nude??!!! I must see!!!
bunnyb
No, they're just gorgeous. So they didn't post? oh well, here's the website: http://johnny-depp.org/ and click galleries.
mandolyn
but which one under "galleries", which one?! *frustration emoticon*

bunny, the error message for each picture you linked is quite comical, you "bandwidth pirate" you! (i tried to copy and paste, but no go, sorry.)

faerietails, thanks for the heads up on the carriage ride. i'm already getting a bit randy!
bunnyb
ah, I received that message when tried to direct link.

ok, posted couple from photoshoots June 2006 (the one with him on the rocks is yummy) and a few more,with hats and white shirts. Oh, and my fave are the first two from August 2nd 2004.
pinkpoodle
Bloody Pirate!! Heh...I actually have some of those pics already and they are hooooooottttttt. The black/white-striped shirt ones are new to me though! Rrrrrrrraaaawwwwrrrr....meeeeoooowww
indiechick
i have been in love with johnny depp ever since edward scissorhands was released. and look, i caught him at madame tussaud's while we were in london last month:

IPB Image

he looks so "real", it's unbelievable.
pinkpoodle
Yeah, that's pretty creepy. It musta been weird to be up that close to his likeness.

So, I checked out the toy section at Target just a little bit ago, and they have mini-Capt. Jack action figures for $6.99. Granted, it doesn't do poses and it's much smaller (heh), but at least it's not $150!! I think I might buy one for my desk.
raisingirl
August 2, 2004, was a beautiful day.

I normally don't like animated moving stuff, but I am laughing so much between Faerie's popping toast (it still mesmerizes me) and all the silly emoticons, ESPECIALLY the one in the bathtub. Too funny!

Mme. Tussaud's creeps me the fuck out. Yikes.

I am drawn to his hands:

IPB Image
raisingirl
Feeling diryt? How about another bath.

IPB Image
pinkpoodle
Oh god, raisin. Why? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO??!!!

For some reason, I never received this issue back in my tween years
IPB Image

Here's another one for the Depp-lubbers!!
IPB Image

Here's Johnny just lookin' damn good as usual
IPB Image

A little Blow action
IPB Image

Apparently he toys around with the bass
IPB Image

A nice candid shot
IPB Image

Stoned? Or just fantasizing about me?
IPB Image

And finally, a little old-school Cry Baby lovin' for y'all
IPB Image

gogosgirl
I hate to be the one to do this, but...be strong, girls, this is a minor slip-up.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/...johnny-run.html
pinkpoodle
*pukes a little*
bunnyb
This thread was way too far down the page!

IPB Image

let me know if you can't view the image as it's too good not to share; I tried saving it but on image link it only accepts a url.

eta: here's the link in case the image doesn't appear again.
bunnyb
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
sillygrrl13
For crying out loud!
Just when I think you Busties can't possibly be any cooler, I stumble upon this thread. (Dang, maybe if I Lounged more often,I would have seen it sooner. Although starting from the first post & reading/drooling through the entries has left me unable to breathe due to so much beauty in 1 place....gasp..)

Thank you, BunnyB & FallJackets for starting it!
I fell in love with the Tattooed Love Boy WAY back during 21 Jump Street & my love has never waned. Not when friends(?) tease me about my obsession,not when he met Vanessa, not now that the rest of the world "loves" him too, thanks to "Pirates."

Fave movie? Probably Edward Scissorhands (I have the "action figure" & often think of it's possibilities as a sex toy...), but have a special love for Benny & Joon.

Girls, the bathtub pic is on my bathroom wall in poster size. So nice to bathe with JohnnyAngel every day.

FYI-www.ohjohnny.net & http://everythingjohnny.tripod.com for more spectacular Deppness.

Sharing Johnny with Busties..priceless.

raisingirl
IPB Image

IPB Image
sassygrrl
Thank you raisingirl... I needed that! smile.gif
raisingirl
You're welcome, Sassy. wub.gif

IPB Image

I needed it, too.
pinkpoodle
I can't stop staring at his crotch in that picture!

I've got some new ones for y'all:

From Donnie Brasco: Johnny doing...um...er...push-ups.
IPB Image

From Chocolat: too much beauty for me to handle!!
IPB Image

Mmmmm...sexy pirate...
IPB Image

More bathtime fun!!
IPB Image

Rock out with the cock out!!
IPB Image

Classic.
IPB Image

And finally, check out the resemblance between young Johnny and his daughter!! She's gonna have amazing cheekbones someday.
IPB Image
bunnyb
his crotch is like a magnet!

lovin' the new avatar poodle!

lovin' the pics too, of course.

IPB Image
Shugga
a question for the johnny obsessed: how tall is johnny depp? hmm?
raisingirl
PP, I have to say I love your new icon picture as well. And that recent string of photos: niiiiiiiiice.

Bunny, I can't see the photo you posted! How dare you deny my precious eyes of The Johnny?!

Shugga, Wikipedia (even though it's not always the authoritative source on anything) says 5'10", but I say purrrrrrrfect.

IPB Image
bunnyb
raisin, I have no idea what's going on with the pics I'm trying to post... (not even as if they have all been from one place). I like to share the Depp lovin'.
FunkyGrrl
I love Johnny Depp and all of his movies. Johnny Depp is nominated for a People's Choice Award for Favorite Male Movie Star and Favorite Male Action Star. Pirates of the Carbbean is also nominated! Vote for him and Pirates at http://www.pcavote.com Voting ends Dec 10th!
pinkpoodle
I voted for him in all of the applicable categories!
Shugga
raisin- i thought that i thanked you earlier but i guess i didn't! sorry! thanks for the info! my cousin and i were discussing mr. depp's physical beauty and we were wondering.
raisingirl
IPB Image

nickclick
me n' johnny in hollywood:
IPB Image
raisingirl
Nice one, Nick! I see the resemblance between you and your icon picture, even though your icon picture reminds me of The Little Rascals/Our Gang.**

Make it a Deppalicious new year!

**ETA: Oh, it's DARLA HOOD! Right? Special thanks to Google.
bunnyb
wow, nick was actually ON Johnny! Lucky, lucky girl.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.