Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Depp Is Your Love?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
deschatsrouge
Johnny Depp is so hot, I would seriously go straight for him if he asked me to.
bunnyb
bump for polly (and because it's the Johnny Depp thread and deserves to be bumped).
zoya
i just feel the need to say that johnny is so hot and I'd do him any time, anywhere.

that is all.

biggrin.gif
pollystyrene
Ah, here it is! I'll re-post what I posted in the Starfuckers thread:

Hee hee, so true.
shinyx3
Sexiest man alive!

mmmmmmmmm!
pollystyrene
I didn't think there was such a thing, but that article had sort of a doofy picture of him. Seriously, that's the best one they could find when reporting he's the sexiest man alive?
shinyx3
i think he looks kinda geeky and cute in that pic.
bunnyb
I've just watched the trailer for Public Enemies and I am mighty excited. I love that Johnny is able to master any accent and still manage to sound sexy.

I miss being able to post images into the thread.
ladylezbrariannyc
in my alternative universe, i'm gay and the boytoy of Russell Tovey
would that i could cross the sex/gender/sexual orientation divide in this reality (and the atlantic ocean) for him and his ears! just for a weekend.
yuefie
Happy Birthday to Johnny!
sassygrrl
Happy birthday Johnny.

I read that's he's going to be the lead in Dark Shadows! I can't wait for the new movie!!
girl_logic
I just saw the preview for John Dillinger, wheee! Is it just me or does it look like JD has had work done on his face? He appears younger than when he did the last Pirates movie.
auralpoison
First look at Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. My cod, does Johnny look scary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.